Chat Forum
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 5:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1985 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 am 

Meh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 am 

koroke hangareka wrote:
Dark wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
One thought: the restraint shown by the police who apprehended the suspect is astounding. I bet they just wanted to empty their cartridges into him.

Was impressed with that too

Though I don't mind if he "accidentally" trips and breaks both legs while cleaning his teeth for his court appearance.

There's no need for this. Lock him up, feed and water him and care for him dispassionately until he has the common decency to cark it. No revenge fantasies please.

This, I'm always (unsure of right word, aghast? Concerned?) when I see medieval torture fantasies coming from generally reasonable people...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Oh my god.

Australian right wing politicians are loving this. Namely that plum who talked about the "final solution" in the Senate. Reckons this wouldn't have happened if Muslims weren't allowed in NZ in the first place.

Literally shaking with rage.

https://twitter.com/fraser_anning

WTF? Do these plums not realise when they make statements like that they help extremists of both sides? Or maybe thats exactly the intention :(

I'm pretty sure it is - he's one of those extremists. He's the exact equivalent of an Islamic hate-preacher, trying to radicalise and stir up violence and hate. He should be treated the same as them, and those who support him should be condemned.

f**king scumbag.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:57 am 

maxbox wrote:
Meh

Dipshit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:57 am 

Jesus what awful news to wake up to. Thoughts are with the people of Christchurch and and NZers everywhere. When will these feck knuckles realise hate never wins.. any Town or city synonymous with such atrocities, Manchester, Nice, London, Paris. life goes on.. the terrorists never win, never achieve their agenda.

The irony of this inbred halfwit talking about people ‘invading his peoples lands’ whilst carrying out an attack appears to be lost on him. These far right idiots could do with some history lessons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 am 

maxbox wrote:
Meh

Seriously, this is you just a short while ago...

maxbox wrote:
Sorry guys I let my Australian ship get the best of me

Onto ignore, dumb cvnt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 am 

naki wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Meh

Seriously, this is you just a short while ago...

maxbox wrote:
Sorry guys I let my Australian ship get the best of me

Onto ignore, dumb cvnt

Max has some sort of problem, he can't moderate his posts. He just goes off like a pork chop all the time. He's either high or an idiot.

Either way, it would be for his own good if he got binned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:01 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:02 am 

maxbox wrote:
obelixtim wrote:
slick wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Oh my god.

Australian right wing politicians are loving this. Namely that plum who talked about the "final solution" in the Senate. Reckons this wouldn't have happened if Muslims weren't allowed in NZ in the first place.

Literally shaking with rage.

https://twitter.com/fraser_anning

Jesus. I’m honestly stunned that a politician is coming out with that at the moment. That’s US levels of plum.

I hope some of our Aussie brothers get stuck into the prick....

They won't

Yeah, go and get farked. You plum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 am 

Awful, awful news

Condolences to everyone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:05 am 

HKCJ wrote:
Jesus what awful news to wake up to. Thoughts are with the people of Christchurch and and NZers everywhere. When will these feck knuckles realise hate never wins.. any Town or city synonymous with such atrocities, Manchester, Nice, London, Paris. life goes on.. the terrorists never win, never achieve their agenda.

The irony of this inbred halfwit talking about people ‘invading his peoples lands’ whilst carrying out an attack appears to be lost on him. These far right idiots could do with some history lessons

:thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 am 

49 dead now.

:((

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 am 

49 now confirmed dead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:07 am 

I have to admit I have largely rubbished all the police and security people warning about right wing terrorists. I thought it was on some level PC bullshit trying to say “hey, it’s not just the Muslims that can be plum” and didn’t think much more about it.

This has certainly shattered that.

Really feel for Kiwis today, without being patronising, you just feel a whole nations view of themselves as being, rightly, an island of decent values and calm in a sea of madness has been crushed. Hard times ahead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 am 

Leffe wrote:
wamberal99 wrote:
Life will never be the same again, will it? All it takes is one frightful act of savagery to change everything.

As sad as this is, the job now of every normal decent person is to ensure that life does not change; that it goes on as it should, with this not changing society.

All mosques in New Zealand will have to have armed guards. Life will never be the same again, as much as we would want it to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 am 

Thoughts with you Kiwis..... :thumbup: This is really shocking news.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 am 

wamberal99 wrote:
Leffe wrote:
wamberal99 wrote:
Life will never be the same again, will it? All it takes is one frightful act of savagery to change everything.

As sad as this is, the job now of every normal decent person is to ensure that life does not change; that it goes on as it should, with this not changing society.

All mosques in New Zealand will have to have armed guards. Life will never be the same again, as much as we would want it to.

We've had Work and Income staff murdered and they now all have unarmed Armourguard staff on the door. I don't think mosques will do the same. We don't have armed security here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:14 am 

brat wrote:
49 now confirmed dead

that stone rushing my chest just became a boulder...alternating between tears of grief, despair and rage and all of the above...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:15 am 

Shocking news to wake up to. Sadly no country is free from ideological nutjobs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 am 

Wow. Heart goes out to all Kiwis.

Utterly tragic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am 

mr bungle wrote:
wamberal99 wrote:
Leffe wrote:
wamberal99 wrote:

We've had Work and Income staff murdered and they now all have unarmed Armourguard staff on the door. I don't think mosques will do the same. We don't have armed security here.

I think the time should come when our cops can carry guns

As far as I’m aware they have guns in police vehicles- a bit pointless a lot of the time

Not sure about private security being armed though

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 am 

brat wrote:

I'm not quite sure that would have helped in this instance. I'd hate to see cops carrying guns as standard.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 am 

Awful news to wake up to.
Man’s inhumanity to his fellow man.

Stay strong Kiwis.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:24 am 

Tragic but not as surprising as it should be. Chin up southerners!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 am 

Gordon Bennett wrote:
brat wrote:

I'm not quite sure that would have helped in this instance. I'd hate to see cops carrying guns as standard.

While it has nothing to do with what happened today and wouldn’t have made the slightest difference, I think it should be up to the police, they are the ones who are potentially in the firing line, we civilians have no idea what they are faced with and as such are not really qualified to comment

Horrendous

Yeah I am going guys

I will save you the bother, GS is right I just dunno when I will flair up again

Cya :blush:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:28 am 

jambanja wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:
brat wrote:

While it has nothing to do with what happened today and wouldn’t have made the slightest difference, I think it should be up to the police, they are the ones who are potentially in the firing line, we civilians have no idea what they are faced with and as such are not really qualified to comment

After 33 years living with armed cops I really don't want to see NZ cops start wearing them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 am 

Dreadful news. Christchurch has had enough shit to deal with without having to live through something like this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:32 am 

guy smiley wrote:
jambanja wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:
brat wrote:

After 33 years living with armed cops I really don't want to see NZ cops start wearing them.

Not sure, but doubt they will.

Inaccurate Pistol verse AR 15 modified is a very short shoot out

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:33 am 

brat wrote:

As far as I’m aware they have guns in police vehicles- a bit pointless a lot of the time

I think that's throwing the baby out with the bath water. I doubt it would have made a lick of difference today.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:34 am 

UncleFB wrote:
brat wrote:

I think that's throwing the baby out with the bath water. I doubt it would have made a lick of difference today.

Yup. everything was long finished before police ever found the suspects. Wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am 

jambanja wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:
brat wrote:

Most of the cops involved today had guns. Not one of them fired a shot. I doubt if anyone would have condemned them for doing so though.

Would have been good to see this prick sent to his Valhalla though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am 

Dark wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
jambanja wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:
brat wrote:

Not sure, but doubt they will.

Inaccurate Pistol verse AR 15 modified is a very short shoot out

I would keep it as it is. They do have M4's or similar in the boot of many squad cars. Plus shotguns, pistols.

CHCH police were briefly all armed for a week or so a few weeks back after some gang violence.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am 

Holy shit read the news when I woke up.

That city just cant get a break.

Stay safe and stay together Kiwis. What makes countries like NZ great are the freedom of speech, diversity and acceptance of all cultures.

Were not going to let these far right cnuts win.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am 

I just went for a quick drive around town trying to find something to eat. Literally everything is closed, I've never seen anything like it.

If you'll excuse the terminology, it's a ghost town. Even the Riccarton Maccas has closed its doors probably for the first time ever.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 am 

maxbox wrote:
Meh

Have a week off. really unnecessary infantile shit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 am 

deadduck wrote:
I just went for a quick drive around town trying to find something to eat. Literally everything is closed, I've never seen anything like it.

If you'll excuse the terminology, it's a ghost town. Even the Riccarton Maccas has closed its doors probably for the first time ever.

I hope you've got something at home in the pantry. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 am 

Awful news.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 am 

deadduck wrote:

Made me chuckle. Thanks

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1985 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 50  Next