Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 70  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:21 am 

Pussy whipped men....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:38 pm 

Tehui wrote:
People who constantly talk over others and cut people short in meetings and in conversation. I don't want to generalise, but these types of people are usually men with short-man syndrome and small penises.

Maybe in a different way, but there are two teachers where I work (really nice, attractive enough women, early 40s) who do that all the time. It's not blunt interjection, but predicting and finishing what you were about to say. I used to have a boss that did that, and a colleague at another school who's a bit more abrupt and more often it's a change of subject.

Irks me greatly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm 

Nolanator wrote:
You have to make a point of helping uggos and fatties in similar circumstances when the mrs is with you. That way, when you help the young hot wans, your mrs won't get sandy. :thumbup:

It's also just nice to be helpful and have people thank you, regardless of shallow motivation.

There's a dating site in London crying out for fellas like you. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:07 am 

Youtube ads, especially the ones that dont tell you what they're selling in the few seconds before you can skip them. What are the point of those really

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 am 

Nieghorn wrote:
Tehui wrote:
People who constantly talk over others and cut people short in meetings and in conversation. I don't want to generalise, but these types of people are usually men with short-man syndrome and small penises.

Maybe in a different way, but there are two teachers where I work (really nice, attractive enough women, early 40s) who do that all the time. It's not blunt interjection, but predicting and finishing what you were about to say. I used to have a boss that did that, and a colleague at another school who's a bit more abrupt and more often it's a change of subject.

Irks me greatly.

I work with someone like that. If they do it to me I just go off on some tangent just to keep them on their toes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 am 

I was trying to negotiate baby and buggy down a flight of stairs yesterday with very evident difficulty (it was all very Battleship Potempkin except it was in a b&b) and some massive strapping yank in his 30s arrives with his fat yank wife and just stands there like a limp cock watching me struggle away. Be of some use you fucks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:16 am 

alliswell wrote:
I was trying to negotiate baby and buggy down a flight of stairs yesterday with very evident difficulty (it was all very Battleship Potempkin except it was in a b&b) and some massive strapping yank in his 30s arrives with his fat yank wife and just stands there like a limp cock watching me struggle away. Be of some use you fucks.

Your crying kid keep them up last night?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:20 am 

Sandstorm wrote:
alliswell wrote:

No, she slept through. If I'd known what scum they were I would have kept her up all night so she learns about spite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:23 am 

alliswell wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
alliswell wrote:

No, she slept through. If I'd known what scum they were I would have kept her up all night so she learns about spite

:lol: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:07 pm 

Visiting parents for Thanksgiving and they live in ‘cottage country’, which has a lot of rich cnuts with multi million dollar homes on the lakes (my clan work in service jobs propped up by then, so can’t complain too much)

Was in the checkout line at the grocery store and a middle aged female version was too busy yammering about her son the engineer (or didn’t care) to notice her half full cart was in the 16 items or less (we don’t abide by the rules of grammar up here) line. The normal lines only had one cart, as was pointed out by the elderly couple behind her. She starts with excuses about too late to move though the next till was just freeing up, and that she wasn’t aware a half full cart had more than 16 items, so she compromises by letting the elderly couple with two items go ahead but not the person behind them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:01 pm 

People who celebrate Thanksgiving on weird days

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:15 pm 

Nieghorn wrote:
Visiting parents for Thanksgiving and they live in ‘cottage country’, which has a lot of rich cnuts with multi million dollar homes on the lakes (my clan work in service jobs propped up by then, so can’t complain too much)

Was in the checkout line at the grocery store and a middle aged female version was too busy yammering about her son the engineer (or didn’t care) to notice her half full cart was in the 16 items or less (we don’t abide by the rules of grammar up here) line. The normal lines only had one cart, as was pointed out by the elderly couple behind her. She starts with excuses about too late to move though the next till was just freeing up, and that she wasn’t aware a half full cart had more than 16 items, so she compromises by letting the elderly couple with two items go ahead but not the person behind them.

People who stand in the express queue when the normal ones are almost empty.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:39 pm 

frillage wrote:
Nieghorn wrote:

People who stand in the express queue when the normal ones are almost empty.

In similar vein, people who queue for self service tills when there are free manned tills.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:46 pm 

happyhooker wrote:

Different date in Canada, is it not?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 pm 

Doc Rob wrote:
happyhooker wrote:

Different date in Canada, is it not?

It is. Being a colder climate, there's not much left to harvest right about now.

... I didn't realize it was liturgical day, but it seems we could never really decide upon a fixed time until relatively recently: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(Canada)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:11 pm 

I thought Thanksgiving was a strictly US day, to give thanks for the pilgrims' survival and bringing chickenpox to the indians.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:16 am 

Things

Every day

Every-freaking-day man.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:37 am 

People who root pillows.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:45 pm 

Kitchen counter space, I never have enough!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 pm 

Recruitment consultants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:51 pm 

backrow wrote:
Recruitment consultants

Interestingly, the 3 solid interviews I got over 5 months were all advertised as "No recruitment consultants".

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:52 pm 

Ordered some food online. Get a text from Ocado, we've substituted your cheese and onion crisps for boring pointless salted. WTF, FML...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:53 pm 

People who text as they are walking across a zebra crossing, meaning they take so long to cross you miss the lights and have to wait for the next green light.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:22 pm 

Boobs not Moobs wrote:
People who spend £200 on an ipod and then listen to music through those god awfully utterly shite tinny muddy white headphones. Not to mention they're so shite they don't actually direct the music into the wearers ears but to everyone in earshot.

Apparently Apple were stunned when people turned up at their shops asking to buy them. Even Apple admit they're shit but there's not end to peoples blind stupidity.

Only saving grace is that the apparently cool looking bloke is listening to some cheesy pop and everyone can hear it.

They really are so shit, and bloody uncomfortable as well. I reckon I could pay a drunk Leinster fan to follow me about, talking shite and poking me in the ear with a sharp stick and it would hurt less than wearing a pair of those plastic pieces of crap for more than about 30 seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:32 pm 

Invasive coarse grass. My Stanley knife needs a new blade.

Call centres in a foreign country whose operators have little grasp of simple reqests and cannot speak English.

The inappropriate use of the Data Protection Act to obfuscate any possible reason why a query cannot be used to answer a simple question without wanting to know my blood type etc.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:59 am 

Drivers in front of you who indicate left and then take an age to actually turn, forcing you to slow down dramatically and cause everyone behind you to do so too. Your other option is to make a dangerous passing manoeuvre into oncoming traffic.

Die in a ditch, cvnts!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:39 am 

Chewing gum in a gents urinal. Lazy carnts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:45 am 

jdogscoop wrote:
Drivers in front of you who indicate left and then take an age to actually turn, forcing you to slow down dramatically and cause everyone behind you to do so too. Your other option is to make a dangerous passing manoeuvre into oncoming traffic.

Die in a ditch, cvnts!

Maybe related, but people who don't pull out all the way when turning at an intersection so they can make a 90 degree turn. Two things ... and one happens a lot near my school ...

1. They rush to make the light and cut diagonally across the lines where a car might be or grazing the bumper, sometimes with pedestrians in the crosswalk!

2. And when the way isn't clear, and you're behind, you're stuck for the next light cycle because they didn't scoot out far enough for you to join in.

Bill Burr demonstrates good etiquette here: https://youtu.be/G70d_2bvv8M?t=42

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:02 am 

ARU CEOs taking their time to get into a chauffeur driven Range Rover illegally parked across a driveway when there is a perfectly decent car bay opposite the new, expensive and shiny ARU HQ.

:x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:16 am 

Women who can't funcion without their cellphone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:13 am 

Johannesburg taxi drivers. Push their way in and if they want just drive up the wrong side of the road, on the pavement or wherever else they like. Useless cants.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 am 

Cûnts who knick people's bikes😠😠😠

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 am 

diarm wrote:
Boobs not Moobs wrote:
People who spend £200 on an ipod and then listen to music through those god awfully utterly shite tinny muddy white headphones. Not to mention they're so shite they don't actually direct the music into the wearers ears but to everyone in earshot.

Apparently Apple were stunned when people turned up at their shops asking to buy them. Even Apple admit they're shit but there's not end to peoples blind stupidity.

Only saving grace is that the apparently cool looking bloke is listening to some cheesy pop and everyone can hear it.

They really are so shit, and bloody uncomfortable as well. I reckon I could pay a drunk Leinster fan to follow me about, talking shite and poking me in the ear with a sharp stick and it would hurt less than wearing a pair of those plastic pieces of crap for more than about 30 seconds.

A lot of people don't actually like music, they just want a bit of background noise and music is the most socially normative way to generate it. Given how shite the quality of audio file you can get from amazon/itunes/wherever is, the headphones aren't spoiling the sensory experience all that much, they're still crap, but you're not going to be getting a radically better sound experience from a super duper pair of Sennheisers say because the audio source doesn't have enough information to provide.

I still buy cd's so that I can rip them in in FLAC, though I've noticed places like 7 Digital are starting to offer more and more in FLAC, which is grand as I'd rather not have the clutter. It's only once you've got a good audio source that your headphone and player hardware matter all that much.

Annoyance - plastic cd cases. There's no reason everyone can't do the slim card ones some bands use. Also more environmentally responsible.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 am 

People who still buy CDs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 am 

People who don't appreciate audio quality.

People who don't actually buy music to support musicians (Spotify's pittance per listen doesn't count).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:23 am 

Neighbours deciding to have a bonfire at 6.30pm in the evening that burns for 5 hours in a residential cul de sac. :frown:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 am 

Phucking schools hoiking parents in for every little thing. Had to spend an hour at the Class assembly this morning to watch my lad recite 1 line of a poem that the rest of the class then went on to butcher. And the fecking teacher standing their proud as punch with a big look what I made grin on her pasty face. Are we supposed to be impressed? He sang the whole of Yellow Submarine in the car in the way to school and you think it great that he remembered 4 words? Phucking do one you bluffer. So then I had to be late to work, delaying my chance to scan the Bored for shit fights ffs.

Plus, this is a bit of a distraction for him in A Level year.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:27 am 

It’s an article of faith for most schools that parents are just sitting around at home bored, and they’re doing them a favour by giving them fun things to do. Like running up a Tutankhamen costume overnight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 am 

Mahoney wrote:
It’s an article of faith for most schools that parents are just sitting around at home bored, and they’re doing them a favour by giving them fun things to do. Like running up a Tutankhamen costume overnight.

I assume you just wrapped him in bog roll and told him to walk in bow-legged?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:39 am 

jdogscoop wrote:

Die in a ditch, cvnts!

If you have to slow down dramatically you're either too close or not paying attention.

Doing a turn down a side street with a driver up your arse who doesn't know/give a fig that you have no visibilty as to what it round the corner. I know at the end of my back street some stupid unthinking drivers park right at thr start opposite a large cemetary wall. THis means you don't see the car till you're at least 50% round and it's very tight, it's just a back street, you can just squeeze two cars passed each other. I had to tell a van parked there the other day that his 2018 shiny black van could get scratched and pointed out my neighbours car further up who learned the lesson the hard way.

Another example a 90deg bend where you have two stuppid parkers on each side at opposite ends of the bend meaning as I had the other day you have two cars with no visibility having to go around these cars meeting at the bend. The only reason why there wasn't an accident was because I was going slow because I know about the twating Juke that's often parked there. THe grey BMW didn't know or didn't care that just before I turned I had to get around a twatting primera so was going far too fast around the juke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 70  Next