Chat Forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 7:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2923 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 74  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18943
frillage wrote:
OhNo wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
OhNo wrote:
People who change money at airports.

How do you buy drugs and pay hookers on holiday? :?


I get more drugs and hookers by changing my money on the high street before I get to the airport.


What kind of f**king idiot pays a dead hooker?

We'll get you from beyond the grave


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3594
My new commuter hate: clearly able-bodied passengers who can't be bothered walking one bus length when the bus they want is the second bus to arrive at the stop. So we waste another 20- 30 seconds for the bus to move forward, stop, the doors to open and the lazy dickwad to meander on, oblivious to the delay he's causing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2077
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
My new commuter hate: clearly able-bodied passengers who can't be bothered walking one bus length when the bus they want is the second bus to arrive at the stop. So we waste another 20- 30 seconds for the bus to move forward, stop, the doors to open and the lazy dickwad to meander on, oblivious to the delay he's causing.


Some of us don’t stop twice...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10254
Location: Coalfalls
frillage wrote:
OhNo wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
OhNo wrote:
People who change money at airports.

How do you buy drugs and pay hookers on holiday? :?


I get more drugs and hookers by changing my money on the high street before I get to the airport.


What kind of f**king idiot pays a dead hooker?

If you can fúck for free you can't really tell yourself they're a hooker, irrespective of dead or alive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4969
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7655
Location: hovering over the red button
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.


Perhaps lose the hockey mask next time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36293
blindcider wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.


Perhaps lose the hockey mask next time


Perhaps slip as the car squeezes past and fall in such a way that the chainsaw blade grazes the side of their car.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2724
Location: Adopted Lion - Jon Davies
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4969
blindcider wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.

Perhaps lose the hockey mask next time

I'll admit it, I had to work that one out. TBF it was not hard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15675
Azlan Roar wrote:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5615
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
men wearing suits with sleeves that are too long, dunno why, but it just annoys me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3216
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.

I wonder if they arrived after you and the first chap were already working? I can imagine being thoughtless in that situation and not really thinking about the possibility that the people doing the work aren't doing it because it's their official role. A negative of being in a society where people are employed to sort out so many of our day to day problems - you get out of the habit of considering whether perhaps you could join in with solving them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18943
A guy just sat down opposite me on the bus and started to clip his nails.

Fortunately, the two other people sitting nearby viewed this in the same way I did

He is no longer on the bus.

Wtf is wrong with people??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15675
happyhooker wrote:
A guy just sat down opposite me on the bus and started to clip his nails.

Fortunately, the two other people sitting nearby viewed this in the same way I did

He is no longer on the bus.

Wtf is wrong with people??


fingernails or toenails ?
I just bite my fingernails, often in public or whilst I'm driving - but on a bus ! FFS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3216
I bite my toe nails too. No-one on the bus has ever complained to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3340
Mahoney wrote:
I bite my toe nails too. No-one on the bus has ever complained to me.


I'll bet you weren't wearing panties under your miniskirt though...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3216
I think I can say, with my hand on my heart, that I have never worn panties under a miniskirt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1693
Whilst on the tube earlier this week a middle aged woman got onto the carriage and started tutting at some people who were sat down, eventually she said "well if you won't offer I'll have to ask, I suppose, can't you see I'm struggling to stand?". A youngish lad jumped up and apologised, whilst offering his seat. She sat down shooting injured looks to the rest of the carriage. A few stops later we both got off at the same stop where the poor dear underwent a miraculous Keyser Soze-esque recovery as we walked to the exit. I wasn't sure whether to be in awe at the front of her or kick her in the foot so she actually had a reason to limp.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10232
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
Microsoft


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18943
Mahoney wrote:
I think I can say, with my hand on my heart, that I have never worn panties under a miniskirt.

:::Swoon:::

No, this arsehole was clipping his fingernails and letting the shards fly everywhere.

I was the voice of reason in comparison to the guy who got hit in the face by a piece


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 3069
Location: England
danny_fitz wrote:
Those nauseating photos of infants holding an "I am 6 months old" card that smug parents insist on posting on Facebook with monotonous regularity


Thankfully I barely know anyone with kids (yet...) but the few that do have them post their inane baby nonsense all the farking time. The only thing worse than that is the deluge of 'that's so cute' which encourages them to keep doing it. Often done by people (women) who profess to have no interest in kids/not like kids when not around people who don't have them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4969
Mahoney wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.

I wonder if they arrived after you and the first chap were already working? I can imagine being thoughtless in that situation and not really thinking about the possibility that the people doing the work aren't doing it because it's their official role. A negative of being in a society where people are employed to sort out so many of our day to day problems - you get out of the habit of considering whether perhaps you could join in with solving them.

I can see that in an urban situation. But given that people in two out of the three cars knew perfectly well I am a retired banker who lives in the adjacent property, not in this case. I have no idea who was in the third car.

Up here, something happens like a tree coming down and blocking the road, the nearest people with the necessary equipment pitch in and sort it out. If we waited for the Council, the road would still be blocked.

Edit.
I think that is why I was so annoyed. We have a tradition of self help and pitching in for the greater good locally, yet contrary to that tradition locals still sat on their arses.


Last edited by Edinburgh01 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7655
Location: hovering over the red button
Edinburgh01 wrote:
Mahoney wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.

I wonder if they arrived after you and the first chap were already working? I can imagine being thoughtless in that situation and not really thinking about the possibility that the people doing the work aren't doing it because it's their official role. A negative of being in a society where people are employed to sort out so many of our day to day problems - you get out of the habit of considering whether perhaps you could join in with solving them.


I can see that in an urban situation. But given that people in two out of the three cars knew perfectly well I am a retired banker who lives in the adjacent property, not in this case. I have no idea who was in the third car.

Up here, something happens like a tree coming down and blocking the road, the nearest people with the necessary equipment pitch in and sort it out. If we waited for the Council, the road would still be blocked.


Maybe they just don't like you based on this information. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4969
blindcider wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
Mahoney wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.

I wonder if they arrived after you and the first chap were already working? I can imagine being thoughtless in that situation and not really thinking about the possibility that the people doing the work aren't doing it because it's their official role. A negative of being in a society where people are employed to sort out so many of our day to day problems - you get out of the habit of considering whether perhaps you could join in with solving them.


I can see that in an urban situation. But given that people in two out of the three cars knew perfectly well I am a retired banker who lives in the adjacent property, not in this case. I have no idea who was in the third car.

Up here, something happens like a tree coming down and blocking the road, the nearest people with the necessary equipment pitch in and sort it out. If we waited for the Council, the road would still be blocked.


Maybe they just don't like you based on this information. :P


One was himself a retired venture capitalist. TBF, his wife contacted my wife and apologised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16141
blindcider wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
Mahoney wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
People who sit back and let others do the work when it is for the general (and their) good.

The current storms have just brought a large birch down across the road opposite our fields. It did not come from our woods, it is not inconveniencing us, but the road is totally blocked.

I got out my chainsaw and set to work with the chap from the first vehicle to arrive to clear the road. Several more cars arrive. None of the occupants were unfit, but none got out to help. As soon as there was just enough room for them to squeeze past they went, with no word of thanks.

If they'd got off their arses the road would have been cleared more quickly and everyone less inconvenienced. But no, someone else is dealing with it so I'll just stay in my warm car.

I wonder if they arrived after you and the first chap were already working? I can imagine being thoughtless in that situation and not really thinking about the possibility that the people doing the work aren't doing it because it's their official role. A negative of being in a society where people are employed to sort out so many of our day to day problems - you get out of the habit of considering whether perhaps you could join in with solving them.


I can see that in an urban situation. But given that people in two out of the three cars knew perfectly well I am a retired banker who lives in the adjacent property, not in this case. I have no idea who was in the third car.

Up here, something happens like a tree coming down and blocking the road, the nearest people with the necessary equipment pitch in and sort it out. If we waited for the Council, the road would still be blocked.


Maybe they just don't like you based on this information. :P

Oi, buster :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14451
People who constantly talk over others and cut people short in meetings and in conversation. I don't want to generalise, but these types of people are usually men with short-man syndrome and small penises.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6453
Bossy wives. Or rather bossy wife, especially in the context of assessing that someone needs help, e.g. Young mother getting buggy and child onto bus, but not helping them herself, of course not, rather deciding that I should do it, and then tells me twice, almost inaudibly, to help, and then, because I'm still reading my book and haven't looked up and noticed the situation, more sternly and impatiently. Of course it is pointless to ask why she didn't do it herself if it is so important, but I do anyway. I hate travelling to the airport by bus.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23191
Location: Chickenrunning...
Gwenno wrote:
Bossy wives. Or rather bossy wife, especially in the context of assessing that someone needs help, e.g. Young mother getting buggy and child onto bus, but not helping them herself, of course not, rather deciding that I should do it, and then tells me twice, almost inaudibly, to help, and then, because I'm still reading my book and haven't looked up and noticed the situation, more sternly and impatiently. Of course it is pointless to ask why she didn't do it herself if it is so important, but I do anyway. I hate travelling to the airport by bus.

I got up and helped a hot young bird drag her huge suitcase onto the bus at Gatwick and my wife crapped on me for being a dirty perve. It was a long flight to Tenerife.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10471
Location: Melbourne
Would you have done it if she was ugly and fat?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23191
Location: Chickenrunning...
jdogscoop wrote:
Would you have done it if she was ugly and fat?

Probably. The bus would not move until her bag was stowed.

The fact that she had a low cut top and gave me a huge smile helped me move a bit quicker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30771
Location: Pigdogistan
You have to make a point of helping uggos and fatties in similar circumstances when the mrs is with you. That way, when you help the young hot wans, your mrs won't get sandy. :thumbup:


It's also just nice to be helpful and have people thank you, regardless of shallow motivation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18943
Nolanator wrote:
You have to make a point of helping uggos and fatties in similar circumstances when the mrs is with you. That way, when you help the young hot wans, your mrs won't get sandy. :thumbup:


It's also just nice to be helpful and have people thank you, regardless of shallow motivation.

Thanks for your valuable input


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30771
Location: Pigdogistan
Any time. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4653
Pussy whipped men....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17415
Location: Centre of the Universe
Tehui wrote:
People who constantly talk over others and cut people short in meetings and in conversation. I don't want to generalise, but these types of people are usually men with short-man syndrome and small penises.


Maybe in a different way, but there are two teachers where I work (really nice, attractive enough women, early 40s) who do that all the time. It's not blunt interjection, but predicting and finishing what you were about to say. I used to have a boss that did that, and a colleague at another school who's a bit more abrupt and more often it's a change of subject.

Irks me greatly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12162
Nolanator wrote:
You have to make a point of helping uggos and fatties in similar circumstances when the mrs is with you. That way, when you help the young hot wans, your mrs won't get sandy. :thumbup:


It's also just nice to be helpful and have people thank you, regardless of shallow motivation.


There's a dating site in London crying out for fellas like you. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6971
Youtube ads, especially the ones that dont tell you what they're selling in the few seconds before you can skip them. What are the point of those really


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5142
Location: Vandean Coast
Nieghorn wrote:
Tehui wrote:
People who constantly talk over others and cut people short in meetings and in conversation. I don't want to generalise, but these types of people are usually men with short-man syndrome and small penises.


Maybe in a different way, but there are two teachers where I work (really nice, attractive enough women, early 40s) who do that all the time. It's not blunt interjection, but predicting and finishing what you were about to say. I used to have a boss that did that, and a colleague at another school who's a bit more abrupt and more often it's a change of subject.

Irks me greatly.


I work with someone like that. If they do it to me I just go off on some tangent just to keep them on their toes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8676
Location: Watson city, MN
I was trying to negotiate baby and buggy down a flight of stairs yesterday with very evident difficulty (it was all very Battleship Potempkin except it was in a b&b) and some massive strapping yank in his 30s arrives with his fat yank wife and just stands there like a limp cock watching me struggle away. Be of some use you fucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23191
Location: Chickenrunning...
alliswell wrote:
I was trying to negotiate baby and buggy down a flight of stairs yesterday with very evident difficulty (it was all very Battleship Potempkin except it was in a b&b) and some massive strapping yank in his 30s arrives with his fat yank wife and just stands there like a limp cock watching me struggle away. Be of some use you fucks.

Your crying kid keep them up last night?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2923 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 74  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assfly, Bing [Bot], danthefan, DuncanF, Fat Old Git, Google Adsense [Bot], inshane, Jensrsa, Laurent, msp., Olo, penguin, rabble, sonic_attack, Sydvicious, The Ginger Jedi, True Blue and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group