Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 562, 563, 564, 565, 566
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
TheFrog wrote:
What is interesting is the rise of Young rugby players coming from the Paris suburbs.

In particular, the number of black rugby players is on the rise, and the French rugby team could soon look like the football team, with a black blanc beur generation.

Not really surprising however

My club is definitely suburbs ...

Trouble is the clubs are suffering from budget cuts lack of investment and in some cases serious mismanagement...

In my area a 60 000+ aglomeration cannot sustain a club :( (50 + 14 000)
To be honest it's riddled with corruption thanks to a now fully retired Monsieur Dassault.

we will shortly see Fed 3 clubs (Viry ) go on a forfait Général

https://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/equipes/ ... nter.shtml


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Let's play a game to break to the boredom? an U25 French team:

1. Priso
2. Chat
3. Gomes Sa
4. Lambey
5. Iturria
6. Camara
7. Macalou
8. Jospeh
9. Dupont
10. Belleau
11. Ezeala (a poach from Italy, he already has been called up by the Sevens team)
12. Penaud
13. Fickou
14. Hamdaoui
15. Ramos

16. Damba, 17. Bourgarit, 18.Rebbadj , 19. Cancoriet , 20. Couilloud, 21. N'Tamack, 22.Hamdaoui , 23. Brennan (Irish poach)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
TheFrog wrote:
Let's play a game to break to the boredom? an U25 French team:

1. Priso
2. Chat
3. Gomes Sa
4. Lambey
5. Iturria
6. Camara
7. Macalou
8. Jospeh
9. Dupont
10. Belleau
11. Ezeala (a poach from Spain, he already has been called up by the Sevens team)
12. Penaud
13. Fickou
14. Hamdaoui
15. Ramos

16. Damba, 17. Bourgarit, 18.Rebbadj , 19. Cancoriet , 20. Couilloud, 21. N'Tamack, 22.Hamdaoui , 23. Brennan

Fixed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
What is interesting is the rise of Young rugby players coming from the Paris suburbs.

In particular, the number of black rugby players is on the rise, and the French rugby team could soon look like the football team, with a black blanc beur generation.

Not really surprising however

My club is definitely suburbs ...

Trouble is the clubs are suffering from budget cuts lack of investment and in some cases serious mismanagement...

In my area a 60 000+ aglomeration cannot sustain a club :( (50 + 14 000)
To be honest it's riddled with corruption thanks to a now fully retired Monsieur Dassault.

we will shortly see Fed 3 clubs (Viry ) go on a forfait Général

https://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/equipes/ ... nter.shtml


Where are you based Laurent?

Rugby would be an excellent sport for a lot of these young kids in the suburb, an opportunity to release their excess of violence in a controlled manner, a way to learn to play for a team, for others, opportunities to get a job and learn some positive values.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Let's play a game to break to the boredom? an U25 French team:

1. Priso
2. Chat
3. Gomes Sa
4. Lambey
5. Iturria
6. Camara
7. Macalou
8. Jospeh
9. Dupont
10. Belleau
11. Ezeala (a poach from Spain, he already has been called up by the Sevens team)
12. Penaud
13. Fickou
14. Hamdaoui
15. Ramos

16. Damba, 17. Bourgarit, 18.Rebbadj , 19. Cancoriet , 20. Couilloud, 21. N'Tamack, 22.Hamdaoui , 23. Brennan

Fixed


I thought Ezeala was Italian for some reason. Brennan was born in France, you are right... Zebo chose Ireland, I am glad Brennan choses France. It is fun when you hear his Irish accent during interviews.

That team would be quite a good one by the way.


Last edited by TheFrog on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
Dassault should have been the hint, The utter scumbag...

Corbeil-Essonnes / Mennecy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Laurent wrote:
Dassault should have been the hint, The utter scumbag...

Corbeil-Essonnes / Mennecy


For me, Dassault is Bordeaux :blush:

I haven't followed closely... Did he pick money from the city kitty?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:48 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Dassault should have been the hint, The utter scumbag...

Corbeil-Essonnes / Mennecy


For me, Dassault is Bordeaux :blush:

I haven't followed closely... Did he pick money from the city kitty?

Payed the local cité thugs for their votes.

now the place is run by the local maffias.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Dassault should have been the hint, The utter scumbag...

Corbeil-Essonnes / Mennecy


For me, Dassault is Bordeaux :blush:

I haven't followed closely... Did he pick money from the city kitty?

Payed the local cité thugs for their votes.

now the place is run by the local maffias.


Reminds me of Deferre, but he had a better control over the mafia...

I see that Rugbynistere has become a paying internet site. I guess it is fair enough though...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:56 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
Not really keen on the turn they took recently (still check it)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Let's play a game to break to the boredom? an U25 French team:

1. Priso
2. Chat
3. Gomes Sa
4. Lambey
5. Iturria
6. Camara
7. Macalou
8. Jospeh
9. Dupont
10. Belleau
11. Ezeala (a poach from Spain, he already has been called up by the Sevens team)
12. Penaud
13. Fickou
14. Raka
15. Ramos

16. Damba, 17. Bourgarit, 18.Rebbadj , 19. Cancoriet , 20. Couilloud, 21. N'Tamack, 22.Hamdaoui , 23. Brennan

Fixed


I thought Ezeala was Italian for some reason. Brennan was born in France, you are right... Zebo chose Ireland, I am glad Brennan choses France. It is fun when you hear his Irish accent during interviews.

That team would be quite a good one by the way.


I missed a key player!! Raka could be picked by France. In he goes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
TheFrog wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Let's play a game to break to the boredom? an U25 French team:

1. Priso
2. Chat
3. Gomes Sa
4. Lambey
5. Iturria
6. Camara
7. Macalou
8. Jospeh
9. Dupont
10. Belleau
11. Ezeala (a poach from Spain, he already has been called up by the Sevens team)
12. Penaud
13. Fickou
14. Raka
15. Ramos

16. Damba, 17. Bourgarit, 18.Rebbadj , 19. Cancoriet , 20. Couilloud, 21. N'Tamack, 22.Hamdaoui , 23. Brennan

Fixed


I thought Ezeala was Italian for some reason. Brennan was born in France, you are right... Zebo chose Ireland, I am glad Brennan choses France. It is fun when you hear his Irish accent during interviews.

That team would be quite a good one by the way.


I missed a key player!! Raka could be picked by France. In he goes.

Raka is a poach however Fiji kind of turned him down apparently.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:26 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21270
TheFrog wrote:
Brumby_in_Vic wrote:
I find the stadium too dark and don't like an entire end taken up by a big screen.


The stadium is dark but the pitch is bright.

The screen at the end is a bit weird, for sure and I wonder whether this troubles the kicker when there is a penalty or a conversion.


It would be shite alright watching yourself on a massive screen line up a kick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7523
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Dassault should have been the hint, The utter scumbag...

Corbeil-Essonnes / Mennecy


For me, Dassault is Bordeaux :blush:

I haven't followed closely... Did he pick money from the city kitty?

Payed the local cité thugs for their votes.

now the place is run by the local maffias.


Dassault was a fan of sanseverino.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
jolindien wrote:
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Dassault should have been the hint, The utter scumbag...

Corbeil-Essonnes / Mennecy


For me, Dassault is Bordeaux :blush:

I haven't followed closely... Did he pick money from the city kitty?

Payed the local cité thugs for their votes.

now the place is run by the local maffias.


Dassault was a fan of sanseverino.

I very much doubt it

Dassault was a fan of local thugs (unfortunately for him he thougth he bought them while he was starting a racketering business against himself and the people of the town)

https://www.lemonde.fr/police-justice/a ... 53578.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7523
laurent, c'est très simple, prends n'importe quel mec à la tête d'un truc un peu gros qui rapporte des sous... ben c'est un enculé.

simple. 100 % garanti.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:16 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
jolindien wrote:
laurent, c'est très simple, prends n'importe quel mec à la tête d'un truc un peu gros qui rapporte des sous... ben c'est un enculé.

simple. 100 % garanti.

Tu parles de mon Pote Bolloré ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:13 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
Sinon Guirado va à Montpellier.

Altrad respecte les liens?irez de salaire bien sûr...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11438
Il a 32 ans le Guirado. Il va commencer a fatigue....

On a de bonnes options au talon pour l'equipe de France!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
La soule wrote:
Il a 32 ans le Guirado. Il va commencer a fatigue....

On a de bonnes options au talon pour l'equipe de France!


Déjà cette année, on le sent usé.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Tiens, j'ai croisé Deylaud à l'entrainement à Blagnac. Chic type. J'aimais bien le joueur, mais l'homme que j'ai rencontré m'a paru sympa.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4189
Location: France
Bon, ben un premier w/e de matchs européens plus que décevant pour nos clubs.

Seul l'ASM semble être intéressé et ayant le niveau...

:?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:58 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
J'avais rugby tout le week end j'ai pas vu un match à la téloche.

Par contre j'ai fais un max de photos avec les gamins du club samedi (plateau avec Massy et Ris ) et les grand gamins le dimanche :D

La fédé est revenu sur les rêgles des changements ce qui à notre niveau est bien par contre les poules de brassage de 2ème à 4ème série ça fait mal à la tête des petits clubs ...

on descend de 1ère serie (administrativement vu qu'on avait pas d'arbitre la saison dernière) mettre 67 -0 à une équipe vaillante mais limitée ça ne vas pas créer de vocation.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2239
clementinfrance wrote:
Bon, ben un premier w/e de matchs européens plus que décevant pour nos clubs.

Seul l'ASM semble être intéressé et ayant le niveau...

:?


Je ne regarde plus la coupe d'Europe. J'ai élagué dans ce que je regardais, j'avais arrêté le Super Rugby puis les 4N, maintenant la coupe d'Europe vient se rajouter. 6N et Top14 restent mes intangibles.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7523
Laurent wrote:
Image


tain mais c'est quoi ça ? des gros barbus contre des jeunos sans poil au cul ?? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7523
DonBillydeParis wrote:
clementinfrance wrote:
Bon, ben un premier w/e de matchs européens plus que décevant pour nos clubs.

Seul l'ASM semble être intéressé et ayant le niveau...

:?


Je ne regarde plus la coupe d'Europe. J'ai élagué dans ce que je regardais, j'avais arrêté le Super Rugby puis les 4N, maintenant la coupe d'Europe vient se rajouter. 6N et Top14 restent mes intangibles.


c'est la vieillesse, en plus de la merdasse du rugby de nos jours.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
jolindien wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Image


tain mais c'est quoi ça ? des gros barbus contre des jeunos sans poil au cul ?? :shock:

En plus il font des passes.

Comme je l'ai dit la poule de brassage est trop grande entre la 4eme série et la deux il y a clairement trop d'écart.

L'année dernière apparemment c'était 3 et 4.

Les mecs en face avait 5 ou 6 débutants.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
jolindien wrote:
DonBillydeParis wrote:
clementinfrance wrote:
Bon, ben un premier w/e de matchs européens plus que décevant pour nos clubs.

Seul l'ASM semble être intéressé et ayant le niveau...

:?


Je ne regarde plus la coupe d'Europe. J'ai élagué dans ce que je regardais, j'avais arrêté le Super Rugby puis les 4N, maintenant la coupe d'Europe vient se rajouter. 6N et Top14 restent mes intangibles.


c'est la vieillesse, en plus de la merdasse du rugby de nos jours.


Honnêtement, je reste sur un enchainement de matchs comme cela ne m'était pas arrivé depuis longtemps et je suis désespéré par le niveau de jeu des clubs Français. J'avais vu Racing-Lyon in-situ, avec un Racing horrible, des joueurs à l'arrêt et tous les défauts que l'on voit en équipe de France, genre les joueurs arrêtés qui reçoivent les ballons en sortie de ruck... Et j'ai revu le Racing pendant une mi-temps, aussi vilain en coupe d'Europe. J'ai vu Toulouse, qui de son coté, jouait à se faire des passes devant la défense sans pénétration et qui réussit le hold-up du siècle grâce à un arrière Anglais qui va cauchemarder sa fin de match pendant toute la saison...

C'est vrai que le rugby Français ne fait pas rêver...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
@Laurent : j'adore la banane sur le visage des deux gamins. C'est comme ça que le rugby doit se vivre. Il faut que les gosses sourient et soient heureux. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:24 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
TheFrog wrote:
@Laurent : j'adore la banane sur le visage des deux gamins. C'est comme ça que le rugby doit se vivre. Il faut que les gosses sourient et soient heureux. :thumbup:

C'est un truc que j'adore faire.

c'est épuisant mais tellement gratifiant


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13067
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
@Laurent : j'adore la banane sur le visage des deux gamins. C'est comme ça que le rugby doit se vivre. Il faut que les gosses sourient et soient heureux. :thumbup:

C'est un truc que j'adore faire.

c'est épuisant mais tellement gratifiant


Tu coaches?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:37 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
TheFrog wrote:
Laurent wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
@Laurent : j'adore la banane sur le visage des deux gamins. C'est comme ça que le rugby doit se vivre. Il faut que les gosses sourient et soient heureux. :thumbup:

C'est un truc que j'adore faire.

c'est épuisant mais tellement gratifiant


Tu coaches?

je fais la photo pour le club et j'aide le coach de l'équipe senior autant que possible.

mais pour les marmousets je me contente de faire des photos quand on me le demande.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 562, 563, 564, 565, 566

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bimboman, Brumby_in_Vic, dargotronV.1, David990, Diego, Fangle, Fiigmo, Gwenno, haunch, Heymans, iarmhiman, Jensrsa, Jim Lahey, juddy, Jumper, Laurent, Lemoentjie, Luckycharmer, Mr Fedora, Mr Mike, Petej, Plato'sCave, redderneck, rfurlong, Risteard, SamShark, Sards, Toro, unseenwork, Winnie and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group