Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3776 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 95  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
Right, let's get this going.

Image


Last edited by Dumbledore on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4595
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


Get out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1112
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


fudge off noob.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10357
Yup, even with the new format it's still the crappest thread title on PR.

You can't polish a turd, evidently, though some of the content helps you forget the dreadful feyness of the colours it sails under. For a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
Ewinkum wrote:
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


Get out.


Ah, I see - they lose a sense of self respect...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4507
Location: STRAYA CUNT!!!
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


You're not too bright are you?


Last edited by Working Class Rugger on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
karahi wrote:
Yup, even with the new format it's still the crappest thread title on PR.

You can't polish a turd, evidently, though some of the content helps you forget the dreadful feyness of the colours it sails under. For a while.


fudge off n00b.


Last edited by Dumbledore on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
Working Class Rugger wrote:
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


You're not to bright are you?


No - I'm not too bright ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2858
Location: Bali
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.



My sentiments exactly. The thread title on the original board irritated me beyond description. Seeing it here is a test of my resolve to try to be nice.

Change the title immediately. "Some pictures of pretty women", should do the trick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1112
karahi wrote:
Yup, even with the new format it's still the crappest thread title on PR.

You can't polish a turd, evidently, though some of the content helps you forget the dreadful feyness of the colours it sails under. For a while.


Why would care about the thread title when you know the quality of the thread is going to be high? It's not meant to be taken seriously.

At any rate aren't you at work? Whose going to get billed for the current 6 minute unit?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4507
Location: STRAYA CUNT!!!
Will. wrote:
Working Class Rugger wrote:
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


You're not to bright are you?


No - I'm not too bright ;)


Ah fudge...missed that.

fudge off Noob. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4595
Will. wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.


Get out.


Ah, I see - they lose a sense of self respect...


Don't overthink it. Get out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
Dewet Pisser wrote:
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.



My sentiments exactly. The thread title on the original board irritated me beyond description. Seeing it here is a test of my resolve to try to be nice.

Change the title immediately. "Some pictures of pretty women", should do the trick.


Image

How about 'Pretty women and absolutely no fatties' ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
I'd still like to know what those, who have previously fallen in love with some pictures, have lost?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 am
Posts: 24
Will. wrote:

Stupid thread.


So. Is. Your. Face.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4507
Location: STRAYA CUNT!!!
Will. wrote:
I'd still like to know what those, who have previously fallen in love with some pictures, have lost?


It's a totty thread. Stop over analyzing it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2364
Location: Up the wooden hill
Will. wrote:
I'd still like to know what those, who have previously fallen in love with some pictures, have lost?

It is better to have loved a short girl than never to have loved at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
So call it what it is. 'The Totty Thread' is an improvement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2858
Location: Bali
Dumbledore wrote:
Dewet Pisser wrote:
Will. wrote:
who's going to 'fall in love' with a picture on a forum. And what could they possibly lose?

Stupid thread.



My sentiments exactly. The thread title on the original board irritated me beyond description. Seeing it here is a test of my resolve to try to be nice.

Change the title immediately. "Some pictures of pretty women", should do the trick.


Image

How about 'Pretty women and absolutely no fatties' ?


That would be a lot better than your original title, which suggests you are an introverted teenager whose entire sexual experience consists of masturbation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
:roll: DP, it's a thread title as old as the internet. If it really, really bothers you that much I'll change it.

Anyway Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2858
Location: Bali
Dumbledore wrote:
:roll: DP, it's a thread title as old as the internet. If it really, really bothers you that much I'll change it.

Anyway Image


It really does bother me. It's irrational, I know, but I question the maturity of anyone who could "fall in love" with a picture, and what do you lose anyway?

I'm with Will on this ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
Hobo Hooker wrote:
Will. wrote:

Stupid thread.


So. Is. Your. Face.


:nod: Wicked... :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4595
Take it outside. This is a balls of a start to one of the greatest threads on the entire internet Mark II.

Image

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 272
Location: England
Quote:
This is a balls of a start to one of the greatest threads on the entire internet Mark II.


Start a different thread, with a proper title, and make it the greatest thread Mark I


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:20 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30629
Location: in transit
Rank preciousness from old names and new...


here's a tip... if you don't like it, don't open it. Pretty simple really... even your limited imagination should be able to handle the concept.


Last edited by guy smiley on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
There you go you precious plum. Now start posting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42692
Location: Oundle
guy smiley wrote:
Rank preciousness from old names and new...


here's a tip... if you don't like it, don't open it. Pretty simple really... even your limited imagination should be able to handle the concept.

Oh yes. +1 GS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5851
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4595
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17750
Location: Centre of the Universe
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1112
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4507
Location: STRAYA CUNT!!!
Dumbledore wrote:
There you go you precious plum. Now start posting.


Change it back. Who cares what a f**king noob thinks. We all know what it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30629
Location: in transit
Working Class Rugger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
There you go you precious plum. Now start posting.


Change it back. Who cares what a f**king noob thinks. We all know what it is.



I was going to say that, then I thought there's a reasonable chance of confining the totty to one thread this way. Faint though the chance is, it's worth a try.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1343
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4507
Location: STRAYA CUNT!!!
guy smiley wrote:
Working Class Rugger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
There you go you precious plum. Now start posting.


Change it back. Who cares what a f**king noob thinks. We all know what it is.



I was going to say that, then I thought there's a reasonable chance of confining the totty to one thread this way. Faint though the chance is, it's worth a try.


Isn't 'Tits 101' already back up and running, that pretty much ensures that goal has already fallen by the wayside.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
Working Class Rugger wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Working Class Rugger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
There you go you precious plum. Now start posting.


Change it back. Who cares what a f**king noob thinks. We all know what it is.



I was going to say that, then I thought there's a reasonable chance of confining the totty to one thread this way. Faint though the chance is, it's worth a try.


Isn't 'Tits 101' already back up and running, that pretty much ensures that goal has already fallen by the wayside.


Much lower class thread that one. This is where the good stuff is :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4507
Location: STRAYA CUNT!!!
Dumbledore wrote:
Working Class Rugger wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Working Class Rugger wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
There you go you precious plum. Now start posting.


Change it back. Who cares what a f**king noob thinks. We all know what it is.



I was going to say that, then I thought there's a reasonable chance of confining the totty to one thread this way. Faint though the chance is, it's worth a try.


Isn't 'Tits 101' already back up and running, that pretty much ensures that goal has already fallen by the wayside.


Much lower class thread that one. This is where the good stuff is :thumbup:


True. Still prefer the original name though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10357
guy smiley wrote:
Rank preciousness from old names and new...


here's a tip... if you don't like it, don't open it. Pretty simple really... even your limited imagination should be able to handle the concept.


Actually it's not that simple. As any fule kno, if it's the thread title that's annoying, not clicking on the thread isn't likely to help, is it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Totty (NSFW)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19428
Location: STRAYA CUNT
Working Class Rugger wrote:
True. Still prefer the original name though.


Changed it back. They bitches can all stop crying.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3776 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 95  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Basticus, BBB, bealonian, Bing [Bot], BlueThunder, brat, goblack, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, Jeff the Bear, Pat the Ex Mat, rageagainstthemachine, Sonny Blount, Ted., Thomas, Turbogoat, UncleFB and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group