Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5192
Anyone have any experience of a Evolve electric skateboard ... ?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 4010
Is that more or less midlife crisis than a sportscar?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11946
Image

Soundlink Micro for travel.

I've got a Fugoo Sport XL for home and taking out in the car but way too big to cart overseas.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
Hareaway wrote:
Anyone have any experience of a Evolve electric skateboard ... ?

Image


No but I really want this...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28515
Location: Innie Kaap
Hunters Knife......Bone and Imbuia handle....

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3121
Hareaway wrote:
Anyone have any experience of a Evolve electric skateboard ... ?

Image

I almost killed myself in one of those.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Image

How much are you ripping? I looked into those and decided this was more portable and flexible

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Image

How much are you ripping? I looked into those and decided this was more portable and flexible

Image

:shock:

You K.Hunt! Me want!

I do a lot of home projects, I'm no professional, learn all my shit from google and YouTube. It was $200 off but the great thing is despite its size it stores well. Very compact. I've wanted one for years but it took a while for price reductions, luckily it came up in time for me to build a bedroom castle for my daughter for her birthday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
Just looked up a track saw here, bloomen expensive at the minute.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Posts: 7788
RuggaBugga wrote:
Image

Soundlink Micro for travel.

I've got a Fugoo Sport XL for home and taking out in the car but way too big to cart overseas.


We have one of these bad boys.
Cracking value and great quality, probably my mrs most logical and practical purchase!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5192
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Is that more or less midlife crisis than a sportscar?

:lol:



Not for me .. i have already done mid life crisis ... muscle car motorbikes etc

looks like a lot of fun tbf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31904
Location: in transit
Hareaway wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Is that more or less midlife crisis than a sportscar?

:lol:



Not for me .. i have already done mid life crisis ... muscle car motorbikes etc

looks like a lot of fun tbf

Do it :lol:

I got a longboard a few years back. Had awesome fun on it but...

I got caught up in a surprise lunch and broke my elbow trying it some rad speed skating stylez on the way home from 6 pints. Still made it to Chantal’s birthday that night because the Grey Goose didn’t break when I hit the deck.

#savethevodka


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5192
guy smiley wrote:
Hareaway wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Is that more or less midlife crisis than a sportscar?

:lol:



Not for me .. i have already done mid life crisis ... muscle car motorbikes etc

looks like a lot of fun tbf

Do it :lol:

I got a longboard a few years back. Had awesome fun on it but...

I got caught up in a surprise lunch and broke my elbow trying it some rad speed skating stylez on the way home from 6 pints. Still made it to Chantal’s birthday that night because the Grey Goose didn’t break when I hit the deck.

#savethevodka

Lorde would be proud


I have a Globe cruiser , this is for the young fella around the farm etc ... looks great


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 4010
Hareaway wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Is that more or less midlife crisis than a sportscar?

:lol:



Not for me .. i have already done mid life crisis ... muscle car motorbikes etc

looks like a lot of fun tbf


Just teasing.

Did you see my hipster.scooter? Excellent fun and just hung popped to the shops for a chook and hung it off the stowage clip!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
badmannotinjapan wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Image

How much are you ripping? I looked into those and decided this was more portable and flexible

Image

:shock:

You K.Hunt! Me want!

I do a lot of home projects, I'm no professional, learn all my shit from google and YouTube. It was $200 off but the great thing is despite its size it stores well. Very compact. I've wanted one for years but it took a while for price reductions, luckily it came up in time for me to build a bedroom castle for my daughter for her birthday.

That's the battery model as well, so £££££


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Image

How much are you ripping? I looked into those and decided this was more portable and flexible

Image

:shock:

You K.Hunt! Me want!

I do a lot of home projects, I'm no professional, learn all my shit from google and YouTube. It was $200 off but the great thing is despite its size it stores well. Very compact. I've wanted one for years but it took a while for price reductions, luckily it came up in time for me to build a bedroom castle for my daughter for her birthday.

That's the battery model as well, so £££££

I'm loving everything going battery but shit the prices. I saw a track saw online for $500CAD + PHUCKING tax, got by table saw for $400 including. Dad for my birthday bought me a battery powered motormower. Fuggen thing is awesome. I use it to do the main cut and dress the grass with a push reel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
I know, but it's my job and it's beautiful being completely cordless. (Admittedly my cordless crossmitre saw will only arrive on Monday)

10 5amp batteries,16 bits of kit and I can work through a power cut


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
For shiz with the power and longevity batteries provide now. Prices will come down, saw a Ryobi mitersaw the other day for under $300. Not a professional tool but handy enough. If I didn't have my Milwaukee I'd have gone there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
badmannotinjapan wrote:
For shiz with the power and longevity batteries provide now. Prices will come down, saw a Ryobi mitersaw the other day for under $300. Not a professional tool but handy enough. If I didn't have my Milwaukee I'd have gone there.

Nope, stick to your Milwaukee. Much better tools.

Ryobi are fine for people who are average use diyers (globby, you don't need a festool), but Milwaukee are a step above. And once you've invested in a battery system it makes sense to stick with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6004
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
For shiz with the power and longevity batteries provide now. Prices will come down, saw a Ryobi mitersaw the other day for under $300. Not a professional tool but handy enough. If I didn't have my Milwaukee I'd have gone there.

Nope, stick to your Milwaukee. Much better tools.

Ryobi are fine for people who are average use diyers (globby, you don't need a festool), but Milwaukee are a step above. And once you've invested in a battery system it makes sense to stick with it.


Use them rugularly pronounced Mill e wah que, which means “the good land”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5613
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
For shiz with the power and longevity batteries provide now. Prices will come down, saw a Ryobi mitersaw the other day for under $300. Not a professional tool but handy enough. If I didn't have my Milwaukee I'd have gone there.

Nope, stick to your Milwaukee. Much better tools.

Ryobi are fine for people who are average use diyers (globby, you don't need a festool), but Milwaukee are a step above. And once you've invested in a battery system it makes sense to stick with it.

That's all I am though, self taught handy man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
badmannotinjapan wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
For shiz with the power and longevity batteries provide now. Prices will come down, saw a Ryobi mitersaw the other day for under $300. Not a professional tool but handy enough. If I didn't have my Milwaukee I'd have gone there.

Nope, stick to your Milwaukee. Much better tools.

Ryobi are fine for people who are average use diyers (globby, you don't need a festool), but Milwaukee are a step above. And once you've invested in a battery system it makes sense to stick with it.

That's all I am though, self taught handy man.

But you've bought Milwaukee.

Stick with the same system, otherwise you're duplicating batteries, chargers etc.

For instance, my 5amp batteries cost approximately £80 each. It'd be madness to switch between systems.

I actually counted up today. I've got 19 bits of kit that run off the same battery. 10 is probably over egging it, but I've got two tools that need two batteries.

Now you've got the charger and the batteries stick with that system.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6044
Image

Allure with Alexa. Didn't need but currently £100 refurb from Harman Kardon. Took 5mins to set up, works perfectly with Amazon music and spotify plus controls all my switches etc. Sounds good and works with my Synology NAS. Only thing is it doesn't control Hue lights without a hub but I have one of those.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 4581
Image

Only black. Baby carrier in the front.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 am
Posts: 2427
Location: P-town
Image

Shite, don't buy.

For sale. $50. Used twice. Cleaned and comes with original packaging


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25995
Location: Chickenrunning...
Leffe wrote:
Image

Only black. Baby carrier in the front.

Sorry, but you look like a cnut.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17914
Sandstorm wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Image

Only black. Baby carrier in the front.

Sorry, but you look like a massive lane hogging cnut.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6296
Location: Plum
Garmin Forerunner 945

Image

Trying to get my 5km down to 20 mins. Training on the watch is great.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 4581
Sandstorm wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Image

Only black. Baby carrier in the front.

Sorry, but you look like a cnut.

:lol: I look like a plum, with 1/2 the population of my city, paying no car tax and insurance 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 4581
backrow wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Image

Only black. Baby carrier in the front.

Sorry, but you look like a massive lane hogging cnut.

We (cyclists) own the lanes and hogg as we see f ucking fit. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 475
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Just looked up a track saw here, bloomen expensive at the minute.


I used this vid, easy to follow and save yourself a lot of money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter ... 0BZLbW1lvQ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
xbgo1 wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Just looked up a track saw here, bloomen expensive at the minute.


I used this vid, easy to follow and save yourself a lot of money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter ... 0BZLbW1lvQ

Not bad for home use, but carrying a 2.4m + one around would be a pain in the arse and the plunge aspect of the saw is key for me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 4581
Image

Image

No more cold frikkin polder feet! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ceejay, Comic Bok Guy, james garner, Jensrsa, johnstrac, Keith, obelixtim, OttawaKat, Raggs, Yourmother, Zakar and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group