Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3178
https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-in ... e-you-quiz

I am apparently non-populist left:

-5 Horizontal
-4 Vertical

Most close to Macron :?
Least close to Trump :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 1529
Closest to Obama, least close to Trump. Slightly left and neutral on the populism axis.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:29 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4047
Closest to Pablo Iglesias, furthest from Donald Trump.

Trouble is I'm pretty close to the non-populist/populist line, and there aren't any politicians in that corridor, so I'm unrepresented even in a stupid fucking quiz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:30 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 pm
Posts: 329
Most close to Orban
Least close to Iglesias

Doesn't mean much to me.

The questions asked aren't as relatable for a South African as a European. Only 'A few large interest groups stop our country from moving forward' :lol:


Last edited by Lemoentjie on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28164
Angela Merkel 8)

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3178
EverReady wrote:
Angela Merkel 8)

Spoiler: show
Image

So quit close to Bush? :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 am
Posts: 3591
Most similar to Angie.

Least similar to Bernie Sanders.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22400
Location: Centre of the Universe
I knew I was a pinko commie lefty. More populist than Bernie, but not as far to the left as him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3252
Where's the Berlusconi option??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4188
Location: Gaillimh
Mid left, 2 hexes above the populist line. Closest to Obama, Furthest to Trump. Could have been worse. :thumbup:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 13242
julian wrote:
Where's the Berlusconi option??


:lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18611
Non-populist centrist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5530
Location: Still at the end of the world
Same line, but 2 to the left of Barck Obama (non-populist left)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 7319
Closest to Macron but on the other side of both lines. So diametrically opposite.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4851
Angie baby but the only surprise is that I didn't get close to Gengis Khan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11201
Location: 雪の街
clydecloggie wrote:
Closest to Obama, least close to Trump. Slightly left and neutral on the populism axis.

Ditto.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10106
Vertical +4
Horizontal +1

Image


Last edited by LandOTurk on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23159
Non-populist left and waaay down the vertical line.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23045
You're most similar to:
Evo Morales
Bolivian president
Evo Morales has been president of Bolivia since 2006. He has successfully sought an end to term limits, champions indigenous rights - he is an Aymara - and pursued a policy of partial nationalisation.

You're least similar to:
Pablo Iglesias
Leader of Podemos, a leftwing Spanish party
Iglesias is a founder member of the anti-corruption, anti-austerity Podemos party, which props up the Spanish socialist minority government.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10191
Closest to Bernie
Farthest from Trump.

8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2676
Closest to Angela, though to the left and slightly higher on the populist scale, and she's wrong about the EU obvs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 53809
Merkel. But closer to the centre spot.


She really is everything to everyone isn't she.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3861
Barak Obama me and him are on the same page.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 151
Closest to Merkel, farthest from Sanders.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35004
Closest to Victor Orban, furtherest from the ponytailed Spanish knob.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23045
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Closest to Victor Orban, furtherest from the ponytailed Spanish knob.


:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22238
ZappaMan wrote:
Non-populist left and waaay down the vertical line.


Non populist left . Same line as Barak but waaay further left. Closest to Barak. Furthest from Trump.

Whoch is where anyone who isn't a cnut should be


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28164
I am same line as Merkel but further left. You may note the Guardian male and female readers coalesce elsewhere and get drinks off wags. I on the other hand cruise in a sexier neighbourhood


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13970
Location: Above you.
Mick Mannock wrote:
You're most similar to:
Evo Morales
Bolivian president
Evo Morales has been president of Bolivia since 2006. He has successfully sought an end to term limits, champions indigenous rights - he is an Aymara - and pursued a policy of partial nationalisation.

You're least similar to:
Pablo Iglesias
Leader of Podemos, a leftwing Spanish party
Iglesias is a founder member of the anti-corruption, anti-austerity Podemos party, which props up the Spanish socialist minority government.


Same here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35004
waguser wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:
Non-populist left and waaay down the vertical line.


Non populist left . Same line as Barak but waaay further left. Closest to Barak. Furthest from Trump.

Whoch is where anyone who isn't a cnut should be


So how do you account for the fact that you're one of the biggest cnts on here?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18863
Location: Sarnath in the land of Mnar
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Closest to Victor Orban, furtherest from the ponytailed Spanish knob.



+1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22238
Seneca of the Night wrote:
waguser wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:
Non-populist left and waaay down the vertical line.


Non populist left . Same line as Barak but waaay further left. Closest to Barak. Furthest from Trump.

Whoch is where anyone who isn't a cnut should be


So how do you account for the fact that you're one of the biggest cnts on here?


Says the nazi racist scum


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35004
waguser wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
waguser wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:
Non-populist left and waaay down the vertical line.


Non populist left . Same line as Barak but waaay further left. Closest to Barak. Furthest from Trump.

Whoch is where anyone who isn't a cnut should be


So how do you account for the fact that you're one of the biggest cnts on here?


Says the nazi racist scum


The honest nazi racist scum.

Take a look at your own personality pal. It doesn't match the loftiness of your ideals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5807
Closest to Andrés Manuel López Obrador


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22437
clydecloggie wrote:
Closest to Obama, least close to Trump. Slightly left and neutral on the populism axis.



I'm the same, my strongest answers were populist left, though I leaned into the non-populist left overall.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22238
Seneca of the Night wrote:
waguser wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
waguser wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:
Non-populist left and waaay down the vertical line.


Non populist left . Same line as Barak but waaay further left. Closest to Barak. Furthest from Trump.

Whoch is where anyone who isn't a cnut should be


So how do you account for the fact that you're one of the biggest cnts on here?


Says the nazi racist scum


The honest nazi racist scum.

Take a look at your own personality pal. It doesn't match the loftiness of your ideals.


You have no clue shitbag
None whatsoever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40934
Location: Dublin
Populist left

Fairly much centre though on the x axis and up a little on the y axis.

Closest to Obama, least similar to Trump.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22437
waguser wrote:

You have no clue shitbag
None whatsoever



Can you two take your smouldering sexual chemistry and discuss each other shitbags some place else?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22238
eldanielfire wrote:
waguser wrote:

You have no clue shitbag
None whatsoever



Can you two take your smouldering sexual chemistry and discuss each other shitbags some place else?


It's a thread about politics pal.
Precisely the place to bave it.

It is a measure of of how emboldened fascists have become globally that the little turd doesnt even seek to deny it.

If the MOD's had any balls being a self declared nazi would surely be.grounds for permaban


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22437
waguser wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
waguser wrote:

You have no clue shitbag
None whatsoever



Can you two take your smouldering sexual chemistry and discuss each other shitbags some place else?


It's a thread about politics pal.
Precisely the place to bave it.

It is a measure of of how emboldened fascists have become globally that the little turd doesnt even seek to deny it.

If the MOD's had any balls being a self declared nazi would surely be.grounds for permaban


I may be wrong, but Seanca's self declared nazi statements having more piss taking or using it in the silly way SJWs claim everyone with a different mindset is a nazi.

As it happens I don't think self declaring someone is a nazi can or should ever be a ban. Bans are for behaviour, not thoughts. Acting out like a unrepentant racist towards posters should be a ban however


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anonymous_joe, backrow, Beaver_Shark, bessantj, Big Nipper, Bing [Bot], Bokkom, Brazil, crash 669, Dark, easyray, El Homerino, fatcat, feckwanker, Franzer, Google Adsense [Bot], happyhooker, Jensrsa, Jimcardiff, Lemoentjie, Lenny, Macrosan, Mullet 2, Nolanator, TFC1, The Sun God, Turbogoat, unseenwork, YOYO and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group