Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23900 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 594, 595, 596, 597, 598

Whos Going to Lead the Labor Rabble
Albo 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Plibbers 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bowen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Chalmers 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Uncle Tony 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Clive Palmer 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
George Smith 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:00 am 

I will not roll over to these envious,bitter, ungrateful plum.

Whenever they go low I will respond in kind.

You submissive piece of shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am 

bonzaboy wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
bonzaboy wrote:
Shrekles wrote:

There is a reason it is known as the lucky country and not the intelligent country...

At least we don't have a chip on our shoulder the size of the moon in regards to our larger, more prosperous neighbor.

And by the way I think our Nobel Prize trophy cabinet is a bit fuller than yours isn't it.

Piss off back to your dark, dank little pit assuming you live in Australia.

As legions of you do.

Ungrateful plum.

Gee you’ve got so much to offer

So FFS offer it somewhere else, you utter deadcvnt :x

You may roll over for these envious, ungrateful fucks.

I will not do it. Whenever they go low I will respond in kind.

You submissive piece of shit.

Novelty accounts are so much better when they’re funny or interesting. You should try that. Elsewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:29 pm 

kiap wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
eugenius wrote:
The lucky country is only going to get nastier and more extreme in the next few decades .

For a country that will be so affected by climate change , the denial is insanity .

There is a reason it is known as the lucky country and not the intelligent country...

'Lucky' is not the worst descriptor out there, even allowing for Horne's backhanded turn of phrase. :thumbup:

In fairness, neither of you blokes present as particularly intelligent. The 'eugenius' moniker doesn't lack irony. :nod:

Because a random rugby forum is really the place you hang out your shingle, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:05 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
I actually don't know much about him... he's a first year MP who took Burwood off the Libs in the September bloodbath.

An entitled Scotch College alumni and MCC type...sounds like he joined the wrong Party...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:38 am 

It seems there’s a bit of a rapey culture in the Liberal party...

Quote:
Two women who say they were sexually assaulted while working for senior politicians have blasted the Liberal Party's culture, as pressure grows for action on a long-awaited review ordered in the wake of last year's federal leadership turmoil.

One woman who worked for a federal minister said another parliamentary staffer pinned her down and ripped off her underpants during a sitting week in Canberra in 2015, while a former staffer to the NSW speaker said a fellow Liberal came to her house the same year and forced himself on her while masturbating.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 52bnw.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:57 pm 

Alan Jones, is he a bit special needs?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 pm 

Glaston wrote:

He’s a special sort of cnut, isn’t he. Australian politicians line up to gargle on his microphone, too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:06 am 

Glaston wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:36 am 

Sadly, he'll die before any politician from a major party will call him out for his behaviour

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:46 am 

The best way to attack misogynistic shock jocks is to attack their funding.

ME Bank has pulled its advertising form Jones' show, and it appears he is on his last warning from Macquarie Media.

It is possible to drive scumbags like Alan Jones out. New Zealand got rid of a similar racist woman-hater in Paul Henry not long ago. And other bitter, white, right-wing commenters like Mike Hosking, who quit his TV slot, and Larry Williams and Leighton Smith have all packed their bags in a stroppy huff.

Dare to believe, Australia.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 am 

A bit like Trump, his supporters would still love him even if he killed somebody.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 am 

Supposedly, he's on his last warning.

I'll believe it when I see it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:46 am 

Nine will almost certainly get rid of him once they secure full ownership of the network.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:52 am 

Pacific wrote:

ME Bank has pulled its advertising form Jones' show, and it appears he is on his last warning from Macquarie Media.

It is possible to drive scumbags like Alan Jones out. New Zealand got rid of a similar racist woman-hater in Paul Henry not long ago. And other bitter, white, right-wing commenters like Mike Hosking, who quit his TV slot, and Larry Williams and Leighton Smith have all packed their bags in a stroppy huff.

Hosking has the top rating breakfast radio show in the country plus a daily column in the NZ Herald. Unfortunately he won't be going anywhere in a hurry the way he is rating.

Leighton Smith has his onw little subscriber only podcast in which he preaches to the converted. I think Williams has gone golfing while Paul Henry has run off to Palm Springs.

There has actually been a shift to the right in the competing talkback network in NZ. It seems to be the ground they want to jump on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:10 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Maniototo Man wrote:
Pacific wrote:

Hosking has the top rating breakfast radio show in the country plus a daily column in the NZ Herald. Unfortunately he won't be going anywhere in a hurry the way he is rating.

Leighton Smith has his onw little subscriber only podcast in which he preaches to the converted. I think Williams has gone golfing while Paul Henry has run off to Palm Springs.

There has actually been a shift to the right in the competing talkback network in NZ. It seems to be the ground they want to jump on.

The majority of their listeners would be whitey righties so they target those people - they have money too so that interests the advertisers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:02 pm 

Not sure where to put this - and doesn't seen worthy of it's own thread.

I think Jones is in trouble this time ...
Quote:
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/alan-jones-team-threatens-media-watch-with-complaint-after-airing-2gb-audio-20190820-p52iyw.html

Jones' original broadcast stated in part: "This lightweight New Zealand prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, is challenging Scott Morrison over climate change. Jacinda Ardern gets a headline because she's promised to have a carbon neutral economy, carbon dioxide we're talking about.

"Oh, she's excluded agriculture and methane ... Now I hope Scott Morrison gets tough here with a few backhanders. He's got a stack of staff. Someone should have him this morning with a full briefing. The fact is since 1990 New Zealand has grown carbon dioxide per capita by 10.8 per cent.

Cock.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 am 

First ever Chinese-Australian woman elected to the House has dodgy Chinese government links. Colour me shocked.

I watched this interview. I loathe Andrew Bolt but he stuck it to her. It's a trainwreck. Interview is on Sky News (look for the link yourself...I feel icky just clicking on Sky).

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-11/gladys-liu-chinese-foreign-influence/11498424

Quote:
Liberal backbencher Gladys Liu is being urged to address Parliament about multiple claims of her association with China's foreign influence operations.

Yesterday the ABC revealed Chinese Government records indicating the Liberal backbencher was a member of two provincial chapters of the China Overseas Exchange Association between 2003 and 2015.

The Association then reported directly to Beijing's powerful State Council and has since been merged with the Communist Party's United Front Work Department, aimed at influencing foreign governments.

"It would be prudent for Ms Liu to make a statement to the Parliament about the story," Senator Patrick told AM.

He also called for Prime Minister Scott Morrison to investigate the claims.

"I think it's probably appropriate that the Prime Minister seek an advice from ASIO."

Last night Ms Liu told Sky News she "cannot recall" being on the two provincial councils of the China Overseas Exchange Association.

"If I can't recall, I cannot be an active member of that council, can I?" she told interviewer Andrew Bolt.

When pushed on the question, she added: "I can tell you I have never been a member of this council.

"It can happen, they can put your name there without your knowledge."

Mr Bolt also questioned Ms Liu about her views on China's military expansion in disputed waters in the South China Sea.

Three times Ms Liu declined to characterise China's actions as "illegal" but said she supported the Australian Government's position.

The International Court of Arbitration has found China's actions to be unlawful under international law and both major parties in Australia support that finding.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 am 

Wow... Andrew Bolt doing something half decent?

I’m not sure how I feel :lol:

The Greens has a motion passed in the Senate yesterday calling on a Federal enquire into integrity in politics. This morning in The Lower House, the govt killed it and stifled all debate.

#nothingtoseehere
#jobseekerswithnothingtohidehavenothingtofearfromcompulsorydrugtests

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:26 am 

Sometimes I think it was a blessing in disguise that Labor lost

The next election will be very interesting

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:17 pm 

Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Sometimes I think it was a blessing in disguise that Labor lost

The next election will be very interesting

It will be. That slimy cockroach fúck Albanese is playing Small Target so well most of the electorate will have no clue who he is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23900 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 594, 595, 596, 597, 598