Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:57 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Yay. My redone website has finally gone live.

http://www.steel-line.co.za/Home/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 am
Posts: 2198
Location: Cape Town
Sards wrote:
Yay. My redone website has finally gone live.

http://www.steel-line.co.za/Home/


Nice! I hope you have one of those biltong makers at home...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9744
Sards wrote:
Yay. My redone website has finally gone live.

http://www.steel-line.co.za/Home/


http://www.steel-line.co.za/

ON pages like this: http://www.steel-line.co.za/Our-Product ... Equipment/ show the image and put some body copy in to optimize SEO visibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 2150
Going through a phase where I'll bliksem a oke If he brings a bassting near my meat. Rather enjoy my steaks nowayds, pre-treated, but certainly no basting. I buy thick cuts which I moer with that aluminium hammer thingyy to tenderised a little, then rest it in a bowl (with a tenderiser of some sort, usually powder) and oil. Then char it in flames with just salt and peper. Like butter I tell you and you can actually taste the meat.

Pork chops get a splash of lemon juice (fresh), and Robertson's Portuguese (yes chicken)...farking lovely.

Lamb get rosemary salt and pepper...

Wors, as pink as possible...want the juices flowing. Almost bliksemed an oke the otherday when he poked a hole in the wors on the braai, squirting juice all over my Bok Jersey. Couldn't care less about the jersey, but fudge, what kind of idiot does that, spilling all the goodness! It almost as bad as chucking a stompie in the fire.

I'm my opinion, Ribs get basted...cause it tastes pretty much like fuckall (spare ribs)..at all the places you fellas buy ribs, they boil the cheapest ribs to shreds, then flame grill it to shreds with a basting to give it colour and taste.

I almost find basting an immature thing nowadays...it is like a kid who has to hide the flavour of his veggies with some other shit cause he hasn't developed a sense of taste and appreciation yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 2150
Oh yes, on the question. All those braais you fellas have pics of are lekker...fudge, a hole in the ground with a piece of grocery trolley for a grid works just as well. But one that I tried many moons ago was a geyser. The geyser reminds of the gas bottle but wider, yet not as wide as the drum... It is thick heavy iron and you gooi hinges on after cutting it in half, then you got the best darn braaier. If ever your geyser packs up check if its got a good drum inside...might be different today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Nice geyser braai option here. I even have an old one lying around...will check it's condition tomorrow.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:17 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
sorCrer wrote:
Sards wrote:
Yay. My redone website has finally gone live.

http://www.steel-line.co.za/Home/


http://www.steel-line.co.za/

ON pages like this: http://www.steel-line.co.za/Our-Product ... Equipment/ show the image and put some body copy in to optimize SEO visibility.

What do you mean by that Sauce


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
saffer13 wrote:
Nice geyser braai option here. I even have an old one lying around...will check it's condition tomorrow.

Image

Need wheels. Dont you have a closed grill? Much less PT.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
Bad Lieutenant wrote:
I buy thick cuts which I moer with that aluminium hammer thingyy to tenderised a little, then rest it in a bowl (with a tenderiser of some sort, usually powder) and oil. Then char it in flames with just salt and peper. Like butter I tell you and you can actually taste the meat.

Now why would you bliksem a thick cut with a hammer? The steak up north is already tenderised the natural hail way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30130
BL - just buy a decent sized rump, let it lie a while, trim off all the gristle/tendony stuff, make a HOT fire, pur on a griddle/grill, tan the bloody thing over HOT coals for a minute or so each side, turn and repeat, put into a warm (not hot) steel pan to rest for a few minutes, dish up and serve.

I find it best to eat the thing off the grid/griddle, cutting strips as wanted, dipping into one of several sauces available, (I love pepper sauce the best, but one can rub a bit of mustard on, as well !) with fresh, yeasty bread, and a few small side dishes like fried onions etc. etc. No need for all the basting, marinades, hammers, and stuff.

Old school is best, always ! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
BL - just buy a decent sized rump, let it lie a while, trim off all the gristle/tendony stuff, make a HOT fire, pur on a griddle/grill, tan the bloody thing over HOT coals for a minute or so each side, turn and repeat, put into a warm (not hot) steel pan to rest for a few minutes, dish up and serve.

I find it best to eat the thing off the grid/griddle, cutting strips as wanted, dipping into one of several sauces available, (I love pepper sauce the best, but one can rub a bit of mustard on, as well !) with fresh, yeasty bread, and a few small side dishes like fried onions etc. etc. No need for all the basting, marinades, hammers, and stuff.

Old school is best, always ! 8)

Jy wil hom eet daar waar hy uit sy ma kom. Bliksem! x( Daar bo is die koeie so maer, jy sien sommer die T Been deur sy vel. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 300
saffer13 wrote:
Which of the following have you found to make better braais?

The 44 gallon drum - great and very common but sometimes so big that the coals are too spread out and cool too quickly.

The Large Gas bottle - Nice and narrow preventing the coals from spreading too much but long enough to add some space if needed

Old beer keg...?

Thoughts?


My father used the large gas bottles to make braais. Got his workshop staff to cut it in half and then had a spare braai for later on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Dimebag wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Which of the following have you found to make better braais?

The 44 gallon drum - great and very common but sometimes so big that the coals are too spread out and cool too quickly.

The Large Gas bottle - Nice and narrow preventing the coals from spreading too much but long enough to add some space if needed

Old beer keg...?

Thoughts?


My father used the large gas bottles to make braais. Got his workshop staff to cut it in half and then had a spare braai for later on.


Just in case it blew up? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
I've come to the conclusion that the best braai is a built in braai. Guaranteed all year braaing and a comfortable atmosphere. Your braai room becomes a focal point in the home. Where guests always congregati
E. My room really is taking shape. I am missing a spot on one wall where I have space for a framed pic of the Sharks winning 2013.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
For these drums...best way to get old oil out or rather look for ones used for food storage?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
saffer13 wrote:
For these drums...best way to get old oil out or rather look for ones used for food storage?

Doesnt matter. Make a bom fire and the oil wont play a role in future braaiing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30130
saffer13 wrote:
For these drums...best way to get old oil out or rather look for ones used for food storage?



You can wash it with kerosene or gas, first, then with a strong soap dilution. Or soap only.
Or you can burn it out.

Some people only burn it. I prefer to wash it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
For these drums...best way to get old oil out or rather look for ones used for food storage?



You can wash it with kerosene or gas, first, then with a strong soap dilution. Or soap only.
Or you can burn it out.

Some people only burn it. I prefer to wash it.


Wash, then burn it is then. Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30873
Location: Chickenrunning...
OomPB wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Nice geyser braai option here. I even have an old one lying around...will check it's condition tomorrow.

Image

Need wheels. Dont you have a closed grill? Much less PT.


And a cross-member between the legs to keep it steady.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9028
The last time Yank attempted something like this. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here.

Is this a self build from scratch? Where are the photos? :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30130
Sandstorm wrote:
And a cross-member between the legs to keep it steady.



Sounds like a beautiful, drunken woman I once knew ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9028
saffer13 wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
For these drums...best way to get old oil out or rather look for ones used for food storage?



You can wash it with kerosene or gas, first, then with a strong soap dilution. Or soap only.
Or you can burn it out.

Some people only burn it. I prefer to wash it.


Wash, then burn it is then. Cheers.

Our intrepid hero sets out to set an oil drum alight on the advice of the internet. :proud:

At least he has stepped away from attempting to cut a LPG canister in half.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
ox wagon wrote:
The last time Yank attempted something like this. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here.

Is this a self build from scratch? Where are the photos? :x


:lol:

Haven't started yet Oxbot...still in the planning stages. I'll have you know that the previous braai was a selling point when I sold my house. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Sandstorm wrote:
OomPB wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Nice geyser braai option here. I even have an old one lying around...will check it's condition tomorrow.

Image

Need wheels. Dont you have a closed grill? Much less PT.


And a cross-member between the legs to keep it steady.


Didn't have a geyser...so found oil drums for sale here for $20. Cheapest I could find. Will be going for the drum...adding wheels and yes, the cross-member.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9028
saffer13 wrote:
I'll have you know that the previous braai was a selling point when I sold my house. 8)

You had to make full disclosure of any potentially unsafe structures/health hazards?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
ox wagon wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
I'll have you know that the previous braai was a selling point when I sold my house. 8)

You had to make full disclosure of any potentially unsafe structures/health hazards?


Nope. The husband just said "sold" when he walked outside. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30130
saffer13 wrote:
ox wagon wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
I'll have you know that the previous braai was a selling point when I sold my house. 8)

You had to make full disclosure of any potentially unsafe structures/health hazards?


Nope. The husband just said "sold" when he walked outside. 8)



:shock:

So, you bought the woman ? Just like that, untested ?

And as part of the payment, you gave him your HOUSE ?


:?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7130
Puma wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Which of the following have you found to make better braais?

The 44 gallon drum - great and very common but sometimes so big that the coals are too spread out and cool too quickly.

The Large Gas bottle - Nice and narrow preventing the coals from spreading too much but long enough to add some space if needed

Old beer keg...?

Thoughts?


Not South African, but if you're on a cold and/or windy area, this is your friend:
Image

Worked wonders for me when I was living down south in Ushuaia.


That car wheel rim braai/bbq also posted earlier reminds me of a fellow who took me diving of the west coast of South Africa about 10 or 12 years back.
(I think it was Lamberts Bay or Eland Bay?)

He had a stand welded up and on top of this was placed an old stainless steel washing machine drum, with a grid on top of that.

The beach was windy, and the perforations in the drum was perfect for wind control, and the heat was channeled up onto the Abalone, crayfish, lamb chops, and sausage that we ate for supper.

Nothing beats eating fresh things straight out of the sea, btw...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30873
Location: Chickenrunning...
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
ox wagon wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
I'll have you know that the previous braai was a selling point when I sold my house. 8)

You had to make full disclosure of any potentially unsafe structures/health hazards?


Nope. The husband just said "sold" when he walked outside. 8)



:shock:

So, you bought the woman ? Just like that, untested ?

And as part of the payment, you gave him your HOUSE ?


:?


Her thighs overlapped her knees and he was smitten!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30130
Sandstorm wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
ox wagon wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
I'll have you know that the previous braai was a selling point when I sold my house. 8)

You had to make full disclosure of any potentially unsafe structures/health hazards?


Nope. The husband just said "sold" when he walked outside. 8)



:shock:

So, you bought the woman ? Just like that, untested ?

And as part of the payment, you gave him your HOUSE ?


:?


Her thighs overlapped her knees and he was smitten!




:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Went with a basic stone braai. Took me 30 minutes to build, quick and easy. Now just for the weather to clear up so I can break her in. Big enough to have a fire going on one side while a potjie is cooking on the other side. Also, being set on teh ground allows me to use my campfire spit braai assembly...

Layout
Image

Fire Pit
Image

Braai with Grate
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15914
Leading Edge wrote:
That car wheel rim braai/bbq also posted earlier reminds me of a fellow who took me diving of the west coast of South Africa about 10 or 12 years back.
(I think it was Lamberts Bay or Eland Bay?)

He had a stand welded up and on top of this was placed an old stainless steel washing machine drum, with a grid on top of that.

The beach was windy, and the perforations in the drum was perfect for wind control, and the heat was channeled up onto the Abalone, crayfish, lamb chops, and sausage that we ate for supper.

Nothing beats eating fresh things straight out of the sea, btw...

LE - "I'm not a saffer, honestly guv" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
rusted wrote:
Leading Edge wrote:
(I think it was Lamberts Bay or Eland Bay?)
Nothing beats eating fresh things straight out of the sea, btw...

LE - "I'm not a saffer, honestly guv" :lol:

He sure have that right. Pretty sure LE ate some Hotnotsvis from that part. Elands Bay produce some nice hotnotsvis. Use to go there when at Strandfontein.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7130
OomPB wrote:
rusted wrote:
Leading Edge wrote:
(I think it was Lamberts Bay or Eland Bay?)
Nothing beats eating fresh things straight out of the sea, btw...

LE - "I'm not a saffer, honestly guv" :lol:

He sure have that right. Pretty sure LE ate some Hotnotsvis from that part. Elands Bay produce some nice hotnotsvis. Use to go there when at Strandfontein.



Had to google that. :lol:

http://blogs.food24.com/potjie/2013/05/ ... e-galjoen/

Black Seabream?

The fellow who took me diving was a friend of the neighbour who keeps an eye out on our holiday house in The Cape.
He was quite interesting, and worked as a diver on the offshore diamond operations further up the coast.
Told me a few hair raising stories. It's apparently dangerous, exhausting work, but very well paid.

We didn't have fish that day, just the Abalone, crayfish/lobster, lamb chops and sausage.

There are a few commercial abalone farms here in Ireland, also along the Atlantic west coast.
The products are a slightly different strain though, and not as big as the abalone on the west coast of South Africa.
Most of it goes to the east, as far as I'm aware.

Either way, it was one of the best bbq/braais I've ever had, not least because of the setting and the foods freshness.
Rivalled closely by a nightime bbq my wife and I had in a newly opened private game lodge bordering the Kruger Park when on honeymoon almost 20 years ago. We were the only guests, and treated like royalty. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7130
Is the washing machine drum thing used widely over there?
That was the only time I've ever seen it used as such.
Thought it was quite ingenious, actually. :blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
Leading Edge wrote:
OomPB wrote:
rusted wrote:
Leading Edge wrote:
(I think it was Lamberts Bay or Eland Bay?)
Nothing beats eating fresh things straight out of the sea, btw...

LE - "I'm not a saffer, honestly guv" :lol:

He sure have that right. Pretty sure LE ate some Hotnotsvis from that part. Elands Bay produce some nice hotnotsvis. Use to go there when at Strandfontein.



Had to google that. :lol:

http://blogs.food24.com/potjie/2013/05/ ... e-galjoen/

Black Seabream?

The fellow who took me diving was a friend of the neighbour who keeps an eye out on our holiday house in The Cape.
He was quite interesting, and worked as a diver on the offshore diamond operations further up the coast.
Told me a few hair raising stories. It's apparently dangerous, exhausting work, but very well paid.

We didn't have fish that day, just the Abalone, crayfish/lobster, lamb chops and sausage.

There are a few commercial abalone farms here in Ireland, also along the Atlantic west coast.
The products are a slightly different strain though, and not as big as the abalone on the west coast of South Africa.
Most of it goes to the east, as far as I'm aware.

Either way, it was one of the best bbq/braais I've ever had, not least because of the setting and the foods freshness.
Rivalled closely by a nightime bbq my wife and I had in a newly opened private game lodge bordering the Kruger Park when on honeymoon almost 20 years ago. We were the only guests, and treated like royalty. :thumbup:

Hotnotsvis
http://blogs.food24.com/potjie/2013/05/ ... e-galjoen/

Image

Image

The closest you'll get to sole.

That diamond divers along the West Coast is hard and tough bliksems. I dont know the washing machine drum, only the usual oil drums for braai.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30130
Leading Edge wrote:
Is the washing machine drum thing used widely over there?
That was the only time I've ever seen it used as such.
Thought it was quite ingenious, actually. :blush:



I've seen it a few times. It is very good for a rather rudimentary, stationary braai, like you encountered. Weld a few legs on, at the desired height, and fill with sand (up to the desired level) Pop on a grid, make a fire and add the food, and Bob's your Uncle.

The stainless steel helps for corrosion, on the coast. Here, up north, the people use things like wheel rims, lorry brake drums, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6619
saffer13 wrote:
Went with a basic stone braai. Took me 30 minutes to build, quick and easy. Now just for the weather to clear up so I can break her in. Big enough to have a fire going on one side while a potjie is cooking on the other side. Also, being set on teh ground allows me to use my campfire spit braai assembly...

Layout
Image

Fire Pit
Image

Braai with Grate
Image

:lol: I have a feeling this is going to deserve its own thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Right, I am moving house again and as usual, a braai project will be on the horizon. My last one is undoubtedly the reason my house sold in record time and for a record price. :thumbup:

Now I need some suggestions on the next project at the new place. I'd appreciate any saffas that have come across a nice braai setup would post some pictures for ideas please. Cheers and looking forward to seeing them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15665
Great Fred. :thumbup: 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bessantj, BillW, Brumby_in_Vic, Chilli, Farva, Google Adsense [Bot], Gwenno, JB1981, Jensrsa, jolindien, LemonDrop, Masterji, Mr Mike, Mullet 2, Oxbow, Saint, Sards and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group