Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 135  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24521
Location: Middle East
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Kid A wrote:
Christ this was funny

Image


funniest show on tv - the coding competition between Guilfoyle and Danesh was brilliant - Gavin Belson is awesome....visting the Chinese factory to get production levels up and looking at the kids singing his welcome song......those kids dont look that busy....just saying. And Jin Yang :lol:


Yup, another fantastic season. I was wondering how the absence of Erlich Bachmann was going to affect it, but it carried on just fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:59 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6315
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Turbogoat wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Kid A wrote:
Christ this was funny

Image


funniest show on tv - the coding competition between Guilfoyle and Danesh was brilliant - Gavin Belson is awesome....visting the Chinese factory to get production levels up and looking at the kids singing his welcome song......those kids dont look that busy....just saying. And Jin Yang :lol:


Yup, another fantastic season. I was wondering how the absence of Erlich Bachmann was going to affect it, but it carried on just fine.


yup - apparently Erlich has gone completely off the rails in real life - saw him on that other series....crashing....which is very funny but i guess he just does cameos these days until he gets thrown off the set


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:56 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24521
Location: Middle East
He freaked out on a plane (or train?) because some woman was reaching into her purse - decided she had a bomb. I think he was charged after overreacting???

edit: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/10/ente ... index.html
Train, he got charged for making a bomb threat. :shock:

Pity really, TJ Miller has done some really funny stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19239
Location: Sarnath in the land of Mnar
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Kid A wrote:
Christ this was funny

Image


funniest show on tv - the coding competition between Guilfoyle and Danesh was brilliant - Gavin Belson is awesome....visting the Chinese factory to get production levels up and looking at the kids singing his welcome song......those kids dont look that busy....just saying. And Jin Yang :lol:


Yup, another fantastic season. I was wondering how the absence of Erlich Bachmann was going to affect it, but it carried on just fine.


yup - apparently Erlich has gone completely off the rails in real life - saw him on that other series....crashing....which is very funny but i guess he just does cameos these days until he gets thrown off the set



I do wonder if his erratic behaviour is due to the brain abnormality he had surgery for a few years back.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12858
Anyone who has an interest in Uruguay for RWC reasons or whatever, check out the Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown episode on CNN this season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18480
Just saw this is coming out on Amazon on June 1:

All or Nothing: New Zealand All Blacks (Prime Original series), Season 1

Interesting as there's been rumours of them sniffing round the tv rights for the AB's for a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6315
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
watched first episode of Patrick Melrose last night - fcuk me its awesome, crazy stuff ! Benedict Cumberbatch is incredible


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:23 pm
Posts: 1033
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
watched first episode of Patrick Melrose last night - fcuk me its awesome, crazy stuff ! Benedict Cumberbatch is incredible


Going to save it and binge it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5186
Where is The Terror being broadcast on UK TV? I’ve not been able to find it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10090
Happy! may be some of the most insane TV I've watched. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18204
sorCrer wrote:
Happy! may be some of the most insane TV I've watched. :lol:


Right from the first scene it’s totally gonzo. Might have to binge it this weekend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18204
Man In Black wrote:
Where is The Terror being broadcast on UK TV? I’ve not been able to find it


Only on Amazon Prime, MiB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11200
Man In Black wrote:
Where is The Terror being broadcast on UK TV? I’ve not been able to find it


AMC. It's a BT freeview channel and is well down the list, beyond the Hitler Channel and the Alien Channel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11028
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
Hellraiser wrote:
Netflix actually renewed The OA? :uhoh:

I resent the fact that I know I'll watch it simply because I was so fúcking annoyed by that steaming pile of shit of a final episode in the first season.

That finale was the worst episode of tv I have ever watched


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10973
107k save The Expanse signatures.
https://www.change.org/p/13182793/u/227 ... 9882&jb=38


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8538
Location: FTFT
Bulletproof. Looked like a cheap knock off of Bad Boys and that's exactly what it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:16 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52883
OptimisticJock wrote:
Bulletproof. Looked like a cheap knock off of Bad Boys and that's exactly what it is.



I'm going to watch it though. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8538
Location: FTFT
bimboman wrote:
OptimisticJock wrote:
Bulletproof. Looked like a cheap knock off of Bad Boys and that's exactly what it is.



I'm going to watch it though. :thumbup:

Just finished the first episode, I'll not be bothering with the rest any time soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:32 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11364
Any cop shows? finished Bosch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:33 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52883
OptimisticJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
OptimisticJock wrote:
Bulletproof. Looked like a cheap knock off of Bad Boys and that's exactly what it is.



I'm going to watch it though. :thumbup:

Just finished the first episode, I'll not be bothering with the rest any time soon.



Oh Ive seen the first one, I'll save the rest up and binge when hungover.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:34 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52883
lorcanoworms wrote:
Any cop shows? finished Bosch.



Try deep state on fox. Mark Strong. It's excellent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8538
Location: FTFT
Yeah Deep State is good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:45 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11364
bimboman wrote:
lorcanoworms wrote:
Any cop shows? finished Bosch.



Try deep state on fox. Mark Strong. It's excellent.

I'd forgotten that one, ta.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52883
OptimisticJock wrote:
Yeah Deep State is good.



They've indicated the nasty American lady gets a knock on the door. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 5580
Upcoming TV shows, The Rookie starring Nathan FILLION looks really good(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9K06dCP-lc), also Manifest from NBC, the story sounds familiar (the 4400) but it looks different (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhKmfJrnrw0).. also the REBOOT of Magnum P.I looks interesting though the male lead is not that great an actor (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DopL6LdM-zg)..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8538
Location: FTFT
bimboman wrote:
OptimisticJock wrote:
Yeah Deep State is good.



They've indicated the nasty American lady gets a knock on the door. :thumbup:

Only caught up last night. Final episode looks good, picked me up after I picked a few holes in this episode :lol: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21894
Location: Centre of the Universe
:lol: That Magnum trailer was fcuking horrible!!! (I have to say, though, that the guy playing Rick is a perfect casting choice. I remember him from Happy Endings.)

After giving Lethal Weapon a chance and actually liking it, I could have seen myself giving a rebooted Magnum a go if it was exactly the same and the casting was spot on. The casting already looks bad - that scene introducing the buddies looked like a bad student film! - and Magnum was not an action show. It was a silly but charming detective show that was more about characters than plot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21894
Location: Centre of the Universe
Anyone watch Timeless? The last scene in the finale suggests things are going to get ramped up a notch in the next season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:52 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11364
Nieghorn wrote:
:lol: That Magnum trailer was fcuking horrible!!! (I have to say, though, that the guy playing Rick is a perfect casting choice. I remember him from Happy Endings.)

After giving Lethal Weapon a chance and actually liking it, I could have seen myself giving a rebooted Magnum a go if it was exactly the same and the casting was spot on. The casting already looks bad - that scene introducing the buddies looked like a bad student film! - and Magnum was not an action show. It was a silly but charming detective show that was more about characters than plot.

Riggs or rather the actor playing him got the boot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22052
Jessica Jones season 2 is proving to be a bit of a struggle. Really drawn out and boring threads given far too much time. Shame. First season was a cracker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10090
Finished Marvels Agents of Shield last night and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire 5 seasons. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:15 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31732
Location: Chickenrunning...
Queen of the South - Season 2 starts on Netflix next week :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10973
sorCrer wrote:
Finished Marvels Agents of Shield last night and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire 5 seasons. :thumbup:


Been renewed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10360
Boobs not Moobs wrote:


Fcuk yeah! Signed it when it was on 80k signatures. :thumbup:

Just finished Wild, Wild Country. Holy shit that whole thing was nuts! From both sides.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12452
sorCrer wrote:
Finished Marvels Agents of Shield last night and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire 5 seasons. :thumbup:

I got bored at about season 3. Does it get better after that?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 457
Location: Christchurch
ticketlessinseattle wrote:

funniest show on tv - the coding competition between Guilfoyle and Danesh was brilliant - Gavin Belson is awesome....visting the Chinese factory to get production levels up and looking at the kids singing his welcome song......those kids dont look that busy....just saying. And Jin Yang :lol:


Absolutely the best comedy on TV. Mike Judge :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10090
ElementFreak wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Finished Marvels Agents of Shield last night and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire 5 seasons. :thumbup:

I got bored at about season 3. Does it get better after that?


Yeah 4 & 5 are best. Very nearly binned it after 3.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12452
sorCrer wrote:
ElementFreak wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Finished Marvels Agents of Shield last night and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire 5 seasons. :thumbup:

I got bored at about season 3. Does it get better after that?


Yeah 4 & 5 are best. Very nearly binned it after 3.

No worries, will try it again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:55 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13297
Uncle Fester wrote:
Jessica Jones season 2 is proving to be a bit of a struggle. Really drawn out and boring threads given far too much time. Shame. First season was a cracker.

Yeah, it's shite compared to the first season. Not Iron Fist shite, but still shite.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15191
ElementFreak wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
ElementFreak wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Finished Marvels Agents of Shield last night and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire 5 seasons. :thumbup:

I got bored at about season 3. Does it get better after that?


Yeah 4 & 5 are best. Very nearly binned it after 3.

No worries, will try it again.

Keep in mind that it is just good fun popcorn TV, it's not The Wire. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 135  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4071, assfly, backrow, bessantj, bimboman, BokJock, Bokkom, danny_fitz, diarm, Diego, duke, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], jezzer, Joost, Jumper, Keith, Liathroidigloine, Liquid_Len, lorcanoworms, Mog The Almighty, Mullet 2, OomPB, penguin, pigaaaa, Podge, rabble, sockwithaticket, sturginho, swc, The Native, ticketlessinseattle, Tim13, Turbogoat, Wilson's Toffee, Yourmother and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group