Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 181  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:56 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8833
sockwithaticket wrote:
Don't know much about The Witcher, never read the books nor played the games, but I heard there'd be monster hunting in it which I'm always down for. Alas, not much evidence of that in the trailer that just dropped looked a lot more human vs. human with some royalty chucked in - attempting to ape GoT?

Shame, been missing a good monster of the week/episode show since Supernatural jumped the shark years ago and focused almost exclusively on angels vs. demons.


well they boys are back to hunting the King of all monsters this season. God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3810
sockwithaticket wrote:
Don't know much about The Witcher, never read the books nor played the games, but I heard there'd be monster hunting in it which I'm always down for. Alas, not much evidence of that in the trailer that just dropped looked a lot more human vs. human with some royalty chucked in - attempting to ape GoT?

Shame, been missing a good monster of the week/episode show since Supernatural jumped the shark years ago and focused almost exclusively on angels vs. demons.


Believe it or not but the Witcher is older than GoT. The novels have been around since 1993.

One of the basic messages in them is that while Witchers are an invention of mankind to deal with monsters, the worst monsters (hero) Geralt encounters are human (not dissimilar to GoT of course). It has a massive royalty / political macro story driving it, also not unlike GoT. Sapkowski wrote historical fiction before he wrote fantasy and is a much better author than GRRM for my money.

Having said that there is a huge amount of monster hunting (both in game and books), so assuming the TV series is true to source you should be more than happy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am
Posts: 5602
A Witcher is a monster hunter, but the stories often involve him being wrapped up in the politics of the world.

It's based on a Polish book series. Im cautiously optimistic on the Netflix show, but they've been pretty hit and miss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 4902
Location: England
Cheers for context, gents.

Hopefully it doesn't dwell too heavily on the ol' humans are the real monsters trope, that's somewhat been done to death on screen imo unless someone's going to find some truly nihilistic depths with it. Will give it a shot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 4902
Location: England
comets wrote:
sockwithaticket wrote:
Don't know much about The Witcher, never read the books nor played the games, but I heard there'd be monster hunting in it which I'm always down for. Alas, not much evidence of that in the trailer that just dropped looked a lot more human vs. human with some royalty chucked in - attempting to ape GoT?

Shame, been missing a good monster of the week/episode show since Supernatural jumped the shark years ago and focused almost exclusively on angels vs. demons.


well they boys are back to hunting the King of all monsters this season. God.

x(

Give me a wendigo or a nest of vamps


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1940
Recently watched 'Gentleman Jack,' with Suranne (?) Jones doing a great job as the lead. Her lover looks as weak as hell, but it's int'ristin'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5147
sockwithaticket wrote:
Don't know much about The Witcher, never read the books nor played the games, but I heard there'd be monster hunting in it which I'm always down for. Alas, not much evidence of that in the trailer that just dropped looked a lot more human vs. human with some royalty chucked in - attempting to ape GoT?

Shame, been missing a good monster of the week/episode show since Supernatural jumped the shark years ago and focused almost exclusively on angels vs. demons.


Perhaps they’ll wait and see how the show does before throwing a bunch of money at monster CGI.

I loved fed the game but not read the books. There’s no way it’s going to be as good as the game as that would be impossible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3810
Well the plot is supposedly based on the books (the game is set after the books conclude) which is very good news indeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5386
Location: Mzansi
Thanks to whoever mentioned Succession on this thread. I checked it out and binged the first season in two days :o :o

Amazing television. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29881
Beaver_Shark wrote:
Thanks to whoever mentioned Succession on this thread. I checked it out and binged the first season in two days :o :o

Amazing television. :thumbup:


Yeah it’s probably the best tv I’ve seen in the past ten years. Season 2 is even better. Some all time classic jokes and the finale is superb.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10516
Location: 曇りの街
village wrote:
Well the plot is supposedly based on the books (the game is set after the books conclude) which is very good news indeed.

It's mostly the first two books of The Witcher series - the short stories - that have the monster killing, and world building. They introduce you to the most important characters, who are also featured a lot in the games.

The saga set over 5 books is much more about how Geralt gets embroiled in the politics and the various factions while trying to protect one particular character who is the subject of the third game.

I suspect the show will concentrate on the short stories and if successful might then move onto the saga, which would be a longer investment in terms of time and cost.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6675
Location: FTFT
I read the "Book of Elves" when I heard they were making a series, was ok but not quite as good as I was hoping for. Is it (the book series) a slow burner?

Never played the games although I've meant to. They look excellent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10516
Location: 曇りの街
The saga is pretty slow at times, there are some chapters where very little seems to happen - if what you want to see is regular descriptions of wars and battles first and foremost then they aren't there - although I've only read the first two books so far. There is a concentration in the saga on the development of one character, the child who is a Witcher in training and her upbringing with Geralt and sorceresses - and from little I've seen on the show this is a key element of the blurb, so not a spoiler. What fights there are are short and brutish, so quite realistic with a lot of technicalities on the techniques.

The games naturally have a different priority, where constant combat is needed to keep the player occupied so it could be that the show is more like that in style a bit more like Game of Thrones perhaps but without multiple concurrent stories.

Just had a look at the cast and trailer, and they are definitely going with the story of the saga, but they also have some characters who are only in the second book of short stories, so possibly this will be done in flashback.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3810
tabascoboy wrote:
The saga is pretty slow at times, there are some chapters where very little seems to happen - if what you want to see is regular descriptions of wars and battles first and foremost then they aren't there - although I've only read the first two books so far. There is a concentration in the saga on the development of one character, the child who is a Witcher in training and her upbringing with Geralt and sorceresses - and from little I've seen on the show this is a key element of the blurb, so not a spoiler. What fights there are are short and brutish, so quite realistic with a lot of technicalities on the techniques.

The games naturally have a different priority, where constant combat is needed to keep the player occupied so it could be that the show is more like that in style a bit more like Game of Thrones perhaps but without multiple concurrent stories.

Just had a look at the cast and trailer, and they are definitely going with the story of the saga, but they also have some characters who are only in the second book of short stories, so possibly this will be done in flashback.


There's more in the later books, including an absolute epic-scale medieval battle in Lady of the Lake (the Battle of Brenna). I think the series takes off after the incident at Thanedd (which from memory is during book 2), but yes, a lot of world building and character development in those early books which makes it slower.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:37 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8833
sockwithaticket wrote:
comets wrote:
sockwithaticket wrote:
Don't know much about The Witcher, never read the books nor played the games, but I heard there'd be monster hunting in it which I'm always down for. Alas, not much evidence of that in the trailer that just dropped looked a lot more human vs. human with some royalty chucked in - attempting to ape GoT?

Shame, been missing a good monster of the week/episode show since Supernatural jumped the shark years ago and focused almost exclusively on angels vs. demons.


well they boys are back to hunting the King of all monsters this season. God.

x(

Give me a wendigo or a nest of vamps


wendigo's were meh and they killed the alpha vampire so no more vampires left... yeah .. and now they actually killed off ANOTHER 2 major charters in the last 2 episodes..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 252
Anyone watching Mr. InBetween?

Simple production, good viewing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 605
Location: Boston, Austin, London
OttawaKat wrote:
Anyone watching Mr. InBetween?

Simple production, good viewing.
yep, great show. I finally tracked down the original movie version of it (The Magician), not half as good as the TV show. Doesn't have as much of the dark humour


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11497
Location: Europe
tabascoboy wrote:
Just had a look at the cast and trailer, and they are definitely going with the story of the saga, but they also have some characters who are only in the second book of short stories, so possibly this will be done in flashback.

It looks like the first season will cover mainly the short stories, introducing characters & setting up the main saga to come. They've mentioned to have material for up to 7 seasons, so roughly 1 per book, but I guess it depends on the success. Cavill is a huge books & games fan and has said he plans to keep playing the part for a long time.

First episode should cover The Lesser Evil short story, hence the little "evil is evil" speech in the trailer.

More details on the reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/netflixwitcher/wiki/hub/meta


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24074
Location: SOB>Todd
Seems Watchmen's viewership is in a steady decline week on week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18001
Location: Centre of the Universe
Is anyone watching The Rookie? I thought the last episode was going to fully jump the shark ...

I'm still liking it, not sure it'll go many years, though.


Speaking of California based cop shows, I also only recently noticed that Lethal Weapon is definitely not coming back (confirmed months ago, but I was wondering only recently). With Wayans talking about bowing out, I was hoping they'd bring back Clawford...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 605
Location: Boston, Austin, London
Bullettyme wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Watching the new Top Boy - couldn't forget how good season 1 was. This is no different, slightly disjointed but absolutely brilliant series.


Yeah binged it over the weekend - really brilliant. All set up for another season


Finished it yesterday. During it I wondered what the point of a lot of stories or arcs were but they came together nicely. Brilliant viewing, well acted. Just started watching the very first season again.
Also just binged it. So good


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 252
Balls Out! wrote:
OttawaKat wrote:
Anyone watching Mr. InBetween?

Simple production, good viewing.
yep, great show. I finally tracked down the original movie version of it (The Magician), not half as good as the TV show. Doesn't have as much of the dark humour


It's funny because Barry is also a hitman show, but they are completely different.

Big picture they are similar in the sense that you never know what to expect from any given episode and the shows can be dark, profound and hilarious.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:54 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8482
Did anyone watch the first episode of His Dark Materials this week? If so, how was it?
Looking forward to catching up when I get some spare time :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 4902
Location: England
Nieghorn wrote:
Is anyone watching The Rookie? I thought the last episode was going to fully jump the shark ...

I'm still liking it, not sure it'll go many years, though.



Speaking of California based cop shows, I also only recently noticed that Lethal Weapon is definitely not coming back (confirmed months ago, but I was wondering only recently). With Wayans talking about bowing out, I was hoping they'd bring back Clawford...


Not if they keep delpoying big things like terrorist plots and missile strikes. It's like a song starting at the top of a singer's range, they've got nowhere else to go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8833
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Did anyone watch the first episode of His Dark Materials this week? If so, how was it?
Looking forward to catching up when I get some spare time :thumbup:


pretty good, slightly rushed though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am
Posts: 5602
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Did anyone watch the first episode of His Dark Materials this week? If so, how was it?
Looking forward to catching up when I get some spare time :thumbup:


First episode is pretty exposition-heavy, and its got so much to set up, but its looks really well made. Great casting. Impressive animal CGI for a TV show. I think its gonna be a good one. BBC/HBO are clearly confident, as they've already filmed the 2nd season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18001
Location: Centre of the Universe
sockwithaticket wrote:
Nieghorn wrote:
Is anyone watching The Rookie? I thought the last episode was going to fully jump the shark ...

I'm still liking it, not sure it'll go many years, though.



Speaking of California based cop shows, I also only recently noticed that Lethal Weapon is definitely not coming back (confirmed months ago, but I was wondering only recently). With Wayans talking about bowing out, I was hoping they'd bring back Clawford...


Not if they keep delpoying big things like terrorist plots and missile strikes. It's like a song starting at the top of a singer's range, they've got nowhere else to go.


Agreed! I just finished binging Third Watch and with the recent missile strike episode of The Rookie, thought they could borrow from the underrated show about NYC first responders and mix in a healthy dose of day-to-day work with the odd major incident instead of the reverse. Seems to be a lot of shootouts and other big things for three ‘boots’ on probation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 4102
I love the concept of the Rookie but as stated, it's too polished.

Needed a bit more grit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 4902
Location: England
Nieghorn wrote:
sockwithaticket wrote:
Nieghorn wrote:
Is anyone watching The Rookie? I thought the last episode was going to fully jump the shark ...

I'm still liking it, not sure it'll go many years, though.



Speaking of California based cop shows, I also only recently noticed that Lethal Weapon is definitely not coming back (confirmed months ago, but I was wondering only recently). With Wayans talking about bowing out, I was hoping they'd bring back Clawford...


Not if they keep delpoying big things like terrorist plots and missile strikes. It's like a song starting at the top of a singer's range, they've got nowhere else to go.


Agreed! I just finished binging Third Watch and with the recent missile strike episode of The Rookie, thought they could borrow from the underrated show about NYC first responders and mix in a healthy dose of day-to-day work with the odd major incident instead of the reverse. Seems to be a lot of shootouts and other big things for three ‘boots’ on probation.


They've seen more action at this point than some officers do by retirement, I'm sure.

I've mentioned it before and will doubtless have cause to again, but Southland is excellent at portraying realistic policing from a TO and his boot up to homicide detectives.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 252
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
I love the concept of the Rookie but as stated, it's too polished.

Needed a bit more grit


If you want a gritty crime show watch Davinci's Inquest, a CBC late 90s production. It is on youtube and maybe Amazon.

More real life than the wire in many ways. I lived in Vancouver at the time and it was pretty true to life. Also realistic portrayal of cops in that things don't always work out, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8833
yeah thot Rookie jumped the gun last week, but alas they didn't, 9-1-1- jumped it with the earthquake in seaosn 1 and now a tsunami in season 3... expecting a volcano in season 4 lol ..my top 5 shows right now will have Rookie and 911 on top, also ARROW which igenerally hated for the last 3 years but sees to be doing good in its last season..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5430
Floppykid wrote:
Seems Watchmen's viewership is in a steady decline week on week.


As it gets better and better ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15724
Balls Out! wrote:
OttawaKat wrote:
Anyone watching Mr. InBetween?

Simple production, good viewing.
yep, great show. I finally tracked down the original movie version of it (The Magician), not half as good as the TV show. Doesn't have as much of the dark humour


About halfway through season 2. Superb TV. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24074
Location: SOB>Todd
eugenius wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Seems Watchmen's viewership is in a steady decline week on week.


As it gets better and better ?

Maybe it started to slow, I dunno.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4211
Location: Cape Town
Floppykid wrote:
eugenius wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Seems Watchmen's viewership is in a steady decline week on week.


As it gets better and better ?

Maybe it started to slow, I dunno.


It’s going more and more into the canon of the original novels; and I think it is leaving a lot of casual viewers and people unfamiliar with it very confused.

Which is a pity, because the layering and attention to detail of the production has been nothing short of amazing :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18001
Location: Centre of the Universe
sockwithaticket wrote:

I've mentioned it before and will doubtless have cause to again, but Southland is excellent at portraying realistic policing from a TO and his boot up to homicide detectives.


I definitely appreciated that! I only managed to see the first season and the only critique is that, for me, the characters weren’t as interesting as they were in Third Watch.

First few eps in, the archetypes are established but I don’t think they’re over the top and the motivations/personality traits are clear. An interview with the creators said they had to fight to get Skip Sudduth as Sully because the network wanted only beautiful people and they argued that a realistic show needs at least one overweight old cop who’s still on ‘in the bag’ :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm
Posts: 252
Okay I just recommended Mr. InBetween but I thought last night's episode was terrible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 4902
Location: England
Nieghorn wrote:
sockwithaticket wrote:

I've mentioned it before and will doubtless have cause to again, but Southland is excellent at portraying realistic policing from a TO and his boot up to homicide detectives.


I definitely appreciated that! I only managed to see the first season and the only critique is that, for me, the characters weren’t as interesting as they were in Third Watch.

First few eps in, the archetypes are established but I don’t think they’re over the top and the motivations/personality traits are clear. An interview with the creators said they had to fight to get Skip Sudduth as Sully because the network wanted only beautiful people and they argued that a realistic show needs at least one overweight old cop who’s still on ‘in the bag’ :)


:lol:

I wonder when the 'only/primarily beautiful people' thing happened. Watching X-files when it popped up on Amazon prime was a bit of a shock as there were a bunch of normals and uggos on screen, a stark contrast to what we generally see now and for as long as I can remember.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24074
Location: SOB>Todd
maverickmak wrote:
A Witcher is a monster hunter, but the stories often involve him being wrapped up in the politics of the world.

It's based on a Polish book series. Im cautiously optimistic on the Netflix show, but they've been pretty hit and miss.

Netflix in fairness to them are upping their game recently with content. (Mindhunter, The King, The Witcher, The Irishman etc.)
Cavill does a good Geralt voice in fairness to him, looks better in the show. Looked like something you'd see at comic con in previous promo for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6327
Location: Plum
Floppykid wrote:
maverickmak wrote:
A Witcher is a monster hunter, but the stories often involve him being wrapped up in the politics of the world.

It's based on a Polish book series. Im cautiously optimistic on the Netflix show, but they've been pretty hit and miss.

Netflix in fairness to them are upping their game recently with content. (Mindhunter, The King, The Witcher, The Irishman etc.)
Cavill does a good Geralt voice in fairness to him, looks better in the show. Looked like something you'd see at comic con in previous promo for it.


Whoever's playing Yennifer looks nothing like Yennifer should though. Disappointed.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 181  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, beafheart, Bing [Bot], comets, crouchy, Dan54., eugenefraxby, Flametop, Idle_Wild, Jay Cee Gee, Lazer, Leinsterman, lorcanoworms, Madness, mileendmikey, Mog The Almighty, Mr. Very Popular, nardol, New guy, Red Revolution, RuggaBugga, Saint, SamShark, Sandstorm, Still Not Playing, Tez, Ulsters Red Hand, UncleFB, Zakar and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group