Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8082 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 203  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 7079
Next 5 teams don't need a QB. Surely someone jumps up here to get one of them.

Maybe Arizona?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12532
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
They don't go QB!

Chubb it is.

Arse!


Yeah - Miller + Chubb won't be fun... :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Great pick Indy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5192
Minkah for the Bucs ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5192
Traded to the Bills


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
Marshall Banana wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
They don't go QB!

Chubb it is.

Arse!


Yeah - Miller + Chubb won't be fun... :uhoh:

We're going OT 1st pick :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
So Bills leaked the story. Maybe I will just watch every team that plays them this year. Stinking cunts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
Bills are gonna take Josh Allen, then the Pats will trade up for Rosen. x(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Yer Man wrote:
Bills are gonna take Josh Allen, then the Pats will trade up for Rosen. x(


Kraft special.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
I have a feeling the Browns have made a very Cleveland mess of those two picks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Bears got the best pure football player in the draft.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
village wrote:
I have a feeling the Browns have made a very Cleveland mess of those two picks.

This.

All they had to do was take Darnold and either Barkley or Chubb (depending on availability) and they'd be transformed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
One of Tremaine Edmunds and Minkah Fitzpatrick will still be one the board for the Raiders.
Assuming SF don't trade down to a QB needy team.

If they don't then the Raiders will...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12532
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
They don't go QB!

Chubb it is.

Arse!


Yeah - Miller + Chubb won't be fun... :uhoh:

We're going OT 1st pick :?


:lol: :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Yer Man wrote:
village wrote:
I have a feeling the Browns have made a very Cleveland mess of those two picks.

This.

All they had to do was take Darnold and either Barkley or Chubb (depending on availability) and they'd be transformed.


Allen and Barkley, either pick. Dreams crushed bro. 30+ years of cheering for these jokers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
Marshall Banana wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
They don't go QB!

Chubb it is.

Arse!


Yeah - Miller + Chubb won't be fun... :uhoh:

We're going OT 1st pick :?


:lol: :uhoh:

Apparently half the players we spoke to at the Combine were OT's


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 7079
Bowens wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
village wrote:
I have a feeling the Browns have made a very Cleveland mess of those two picks.

This.

All they had to do was take Darnold and either Barkley or Chubb (depending on availability) and they'd be transformed.


Allen and Barkley, either pick. Dreams crushed bro. 30+ years of cheering for these jokers.


Ward is a very good player.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
SF take the top OT.

Raiders to trade down with the Cardinals or Patriots - to jump ahead of the Dolphins and grab Josh Rosen?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 7079
McGlinchey is waaaay over drafted here.

I can't believe he's a top 10 pick. He can't play LT in the NFL.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
McGlinchey = BUST


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
Yer Man wrote:
village wrote:
I have a feeling the Browns have made a very Cleveland mess of those two picks.

This.

All they had to do was take Darnold and either Barkley or Chubb (depending on availability) and they'd be transformed.


I'm not a Mayfield believer but fair enough if they like him for their QB but Ward? He may be a great cornerback prospect but I really feel that's a pick for a team that's already got a lot of pieces in place. Barkley or Chubb (or even Nelson) would make a bigger difference to the Browns than a (potential) lockdown corner who can schemed for.

Bowens, how do you feel?

Also, going back to Mayfield. If you've signed Taylor to be your bridge QB (and he's got a few years in his tank for sure), why not pick the rougher around the edges / higher upside guy like Allen and groom him for 2-3yrs. Mayfield strikes me as someone who will hit his upside much quicker than the others but it may be a lower ceiling.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Rumham wrote:
McGlinchey is waaaay over drafted here.

I can't believe he's a top 10 pick. He can't play LT in the NFL.


This. I had him in my draft busts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
Rumham wrote:
McGlinchey is waaaay over drafted here.

I can't believe he's a top 10 pick. He can't play LT in the NFL.

Yeah.

Was able to "cheat" at LT playing outside Quentin Nelson - knowing he wouldn't get beaten inside.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
Yer Man wrote:
SF take the top OT.

Raiders to trade down with the Cardinals or Patriots - to jump ahead of the Dolphins and grab Josh Rosen?

Bam!!!



P.S. Thank fook it wasn't the Patriots - the league would never have forgiven us :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
McGlinchey! Hey rookie, meet Suh, Donald and Brockers. :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Quote:
Bowens, how do you feel?


100% I'm not joking, after 30 odd years I'm finally done. I'm a very loyal fan but I have my limits. Steelers now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 7079
Yer Man wrote:
Rumham wrote:
McGlinchey is waaaay over drafted here.

I can't believe he's a top 10 pick. He can't play LT in the NFL.

Yeah.

Was able to "cheat" at LT playing outside Quentin Nelson - knowing he wouldn't get beaten inside.


They still have Joe Staley so he'll start at RT. It's just too high to draft a guy for that job, especially one that is just not an elite tackle.

Nelson is ten times better and went 2 spots ahead of him.


And here come Arziona. What a great spot for Rosen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
Goff
Wilson
Garoppolo
Rosen

Plenty of good young QB talent in the NFC West


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
village wrote:
Goff
Wilson
Garoppolo
Rosen

Plenty of good young QB talent in the NFC West

Jaysus!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11943
Location: Belfast
Yer Man wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
They don't go QB!

Chubb it is.

Arse!


f**king brilliant. I thought Elway was going to fudge it up. Thank christ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
village wrote:
Goff
Wilson
Garoppolo
Rosen

Plenty of good young QB talent in the NFC West


Rosen has done what? He is the tennis prodigy son of two ice dancers. If we are still both here in four years lets talk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
Bowens wrote:
village wrote:
Goff
Wilson
Garoppolo
Rosen

Plenty of good young QB talent in the NFC West


Rosen has done what? He is the tennis prodigy son of two ice dancers. If we are still both here in four years lets talk.


Fair enough, but he's been passed over for other names by Cleveland, the Bills and the Jets - if that doesn't guarantee a hall of fame career I don't know what does.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12532
Bowens wrote:
Quote:
Bowens, how do you feel?


100% I'm not joking, after 30 odd years I'm finally done. I'm a very loyal fan but I have my limits. Steelers now.


Damn.

Broken Bones.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
Looks like Tampa will get Derwin James anyway, good trade down for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19385
Vita Vea, DT, Washington
Derwin James, S, Florida State
Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama
Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

Still available after 11 picks, anyone on that list would suit me...



esp DT


Last edited by Yer Man on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10501
Marshall Banana wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Quote:
Bowens, how do you feel?


100% I'm not joking, after 30 odd years I'm finally done. I'm a very loyal fan but I have my limits. Steelers now.


Damn.

Broken Bones.


They did break me as a Browns fan bro. I saw this coming when the dumbshit Haslam bought the team. But I have some good Yinzer peoples so into their swarm I go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCpcdb_kig

:D


Last edited by Bowens on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 7079
village wrote:
Looks like Tampa will get Derwin James anyway, good trade down for them.


James is my favourite defensive player of the draft. He is a serious player.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12532
Bowens wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Quote:
Bowens, how do you feel?


100% I'm not joking, after 30 odd years I'm finally done. I'm a very loyal fan but I have my limits. Steelers now.


Damn.

Broken Bones.


They did break me as a Browns fan bro. I saw this coming when the dumbshit Haslam bought the team. But I have some good Yinzer peoples so into their swarm I go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCpcdb_kig

:D


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12532
Yer Man wrote:
Vita Vea, DT, Washington
Derwin James, S, Florida State
Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama
Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

Still available after 11 picks, anyone on that list would suit me...



esp DT


1 down...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3777
Tampa go with Vea not James.

Do the Skins need a safety? I had them taking Vea.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8082 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 203  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 749a, BillW, Bing [Bot], Fat Old Git, Flyin Ryan, Google Adsense [Bot], jdogscoop, mrbrownstone, shereblue, UncleFB, Wilderbeast and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group