Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3668
It would be typical of both Pats and Cardinals for there to be a trade tomorrow, New England mid-round pick goes to Arizona for Josh Rosen. He gets groomed into a star behind Brady for 2 years by which time Kyler Murray is throwing out base runners in the minor leagues.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am
Posts: 175
Tyreek hill is as good as gone from the NFL. Good Riddance to an absolutely disgusting human being.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ble-future


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:26 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18742
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/0 ... day-1.html

Here are the best remaining players heading into Day 2 on Friday according to the Composite Big Board...

12. Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
17. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
18. D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
22. Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma
23. Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
28. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
31. Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas State
32. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
35. Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware
36. Chase Winovich, EDGE, Michigan
37. Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
38. Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M
39. Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama
40. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
43. Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
46. Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State
47. JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
48. Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
49. Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
50. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
51. Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame

Plenty of value on day two for teams with lots of 2nd and 3rd round picks...

Patriots have 5 picks today :x
Colts and Rams have 4.
Panthers, Broncos, Jags & Chiefs have 3.

Falcons and Texans have the day off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:31 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18742
Demilich wrote:
"NFL Draft 2019: How Bad Can The Raiders fudge This Up?" starting shortly.

Hoping the Raiders aren't going QB in the first round. Especially hoping not at 4. And ready to do some serious harm if they actually trade up for a QB. :x

Okay not the ultimate fück-up that I was fearing, but hardly the WOW!!! factor.

I can see why we passed on Josh Allen (a 3-4 OLB) in favour of a more traditional 4-3 DE, but shirley there was trade back value?
A running back and a safety were both key needs (well safety anyway, I'd have brought back Doug Martin and strengthened elsewhere).

So at least we've picked players we need - 3 starters.

We pick 3rd in Round Two and there are 3 good Offensive Lineman and the next two best Cornerbacks available.
So we're gonna pick DK Metcalf :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3668
Foot Up wrote:
Tyreek hill is as good as gone from the NFL. Good Riddance to an absolutely disgusting human being.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ble-future


Whilst I expect the Chiefs to cut him, I don't think he's finished in the NFL. He has too much talent and the league has too little moral scruples. OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis are in the Hall of Fame after all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 6948
village wrote:
Foot Up wrote:
Tyreek hill is as good as gone from the NFL. Good Riddance to an absolutely disgusting human being.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ble-future


Whilst I expect the Chiefs to cut him, I don't think he's finished in the NFL. He has too much talent and the league has too little moral scruples. OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis are in the Hall of Fame after all.


He is pretty amazing. But also sounds like a very fcucked up guy that I wouldn't want anywhere near my building.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am
Posts: 175
Rumham wrote:
village wrote:
Foot Up wrote:
Tyreek hill is as good as gone from the NFL. Good Riddance to an absolutely disgusting human being.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ble-future


Whilst I expect the Chiefs to cut him, I don't think he's finished in the NFL. He has too much talent and the league has too little moral scruples. OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis are in the Hall of Fame after all.


He is pretty amazing. But also sounds like a very fcucked up guy that I wouldn't want anywhere near my building.


Im probably wrong, but I think the NFL has gotten a little bit better on this front.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:55 pm
Posts: 1706
Happy enough with Ed Oliver for the Bills. Should be plenty of talent left at pick 40 too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8203
Location: Indiana
Reading review of last night from Football Outsiders, and this made me laugh.

Quote:
Dave Bernreuther: The more popular team from the largest media market in America just took a quarterback at six, and ESPN is showing an extended interview with Taylor Swift.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 6948
Rosen to the Dolphins. Great move for Miami if they pull the trigger.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 6948
Foot Up wrote:
Rumham wrote:
village wrote:
Foot Up wrote:
Tyreek hill is as good as gone from the NFL. Good Riddance to an absolutely disgusting human being.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ble-future


Whilst I expect the Chiefs to cut him, I don't think he's finished in the NFL. He has too much talent and the league has too little moral scruples. OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis are in the Hall of Fame after all.


He is pretty amazing. But also sounds like a very fcucked up guy that I wouldn't want anywhere near my building.


Im probably wrong, but I think the NFL has gotten a little bit better on this front.


Nope. He can't play for a long, long time. fudge this guy. I'd hand back my season tickets if my team signed this bag of shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 9671
Rumham wrote:
Rosen to the Dolphins. Great move for Miami if they pull the trigger.


Steve Smith just lit his ass up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OmarKelly/st ... 8211110912


Last edited by Bowens on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 6948
Bowens wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Rosen to the Dolphins. Great move for Miami if they pull the trigger.


Steve Smith just lit his ass up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OmarKelly/st ... 8211110912


Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas is complete apples to oranges.

There has never been a top 10 QB shipped out after less than 1 year. Playing behind a dog shit line. The new coach likes Murray, that's fine but don't expect Rosen to expect to compete as he has no chance to win that job whatsoever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5793
Hill is legitimately scary, holy smokes.

Makes the Frank Clark deal all the more extraordinary, Andy is really playin with fire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 9671
Rumham wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Rosen to the Dolphins. Great move for Miami if they pull the trigger.


Steve Smith just lit his ass up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OmarKelly/st ... 8211110912


Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas is complete apples to oranges.

There has never been a top 10 QB shipped out after less than 1 year. Playing behind a dog shit line. The new coach likes Murray, that's fine but don't expect Rosen to expect to compete as he has no chance to win that job whatsoever.


We’ll see I guess. I thought Rosen was a bust last year for attitude reasons and nothing has changed my mind. It’s a “bargain” for Miami given where he was drafted but what are they getting really? Personally I would just ride with Fitz for a season and wait until the better QB class next year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 9671
Jahlani Tavai just got picked by Detroit. He was a good rugby player in high school.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2014/02/14/ ... nia-final/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3060
Raiders trade with Jags and Bills to effectively move back 5 spots for an extra 4th. Then grab an intriguing CB. :thumbup:

Jags have to be a wee bit happy - one of the top 3 players in the draft dropped to them at 7 and then they still got someone who was probably one of their key cadidates at 7 in the second round.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 am
Posts: 97
Location: Oz
so, first chance to make a pick in this year's draft and the Chiefs pick a WR. Hill is obviously gone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3177
Demilich wrote:
Raiders trade with Jags and Bills to effectively move back 5 spots for an extra 4th. Then grab an intriguing CB. :thumbup:

Jags have to be a wee bit happy - one of the top 3 players in the draft dropped to them at 7 and then they still got someone who was probably one of their key cadidates at 7 in the second round.


Plenty of mock drafts had Taylor going to the Jags at 7 so they have done pretty well so far. Managed to get an extra pick out of the Raiders trade too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3668
Rams take a RB with their second pick. That and resigning Brown does not bode well for Gurley's health outlook. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 6948
Bowens wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Rosen to the Dolphins. Great move for Miami if they pull the trigger.


Steve Smith just lit his ass up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OmarKelly/st ... 8211110912


Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas is complete apples to oranges.

There has never been a top 10 QB shipped out after less than 1 year. Playing behind a dog shit line. The new coach likes Murray, that's fine but don't expect Rosen to expect to compete as he has no chance to win that job whatsoever.


We’ll see I guess. I thought Rosen was a bust last year for attitude reasons and nothing has changed my mind. It’s a “bargain” for Miami given where he was drafted but what are they getting really? Personally I would just ride with Fitz for a season and wait until the better QB class next year.


Miami only gives up their overall 62nd pick and a 5th rounder next year. That is well worth it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3668
Yes it's a steal for Miami, no doubt. Rosen gets time to learn the offense and develop while Fitzpatrick starts the season. Cardinals have mismanaged things horribly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1290
Demilich wrote:
Jags have to be a wee bit happy - one of the top 3 players in the draft dropped to them at 7 and then they still got someone who was probably one of their key cadidates at 7 in the second round.

It's the 2016 draft all over again!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18742
Demilich wrote:
Raiders trade with Jags and Bills to effectively move back 5 spots for an extra 4th. Then grab an intriguing CB. :thumbup:

I'm rooting for the Clembama Raiders now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Pats win the draft... again.

Also, good news and bad news for the Indigenous Persons...
Top prospects keep falling into their lap & now Dan Snyder must think it's easy doing the picks himself, he's the new Al Davis x(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7882
Bowens wrote:
Jahlani Tavai just got picked by Detroit. He was a good rugby player in high school.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2014/02/14/ ... nia-final/


Had no idea he did so well at Hawaii. Good for him and glad there is a home in MLR as a fall back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 9671
goeagles wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Jahlani Tavai just got picked by Detroit. He was a good rugby player in high school.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2014/02/14/ ... nia-final/


Had no idea he did so well at Hawaii. Good for him and glad there is a home in MLR as a fall back.


Being drafted that high was definitely a surprise!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1079
Location: Winterfell
So who won the draft?

I'm still learning a lot, but I'm pretty sure the Patriots smashed it. Not overall, but with the picks they had available.
I know Chase Winovich from the All Or Nothing doc about Michigan and he was a very good pick. Rashan Gary took most of the plaudits, but he (Winovich) was a major cog in that machine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 11968
I guess I'm watching 'Hard Knocks" this year...

Should be fun. :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18742
Guess they decided to go for it this year rather than wait for Vegas in 2020.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:07 am
Posts: 2255
Location: Kirikiriroa
Was the Jets offseason and draft that bad? what a time to fire your manager, but then again its the jets...........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:07 am
Posts: 2255
Location: Kirikiriroa
Marshall Banana wrote:
I guess I'm watching 'Hard Knocks" this year...

Should be fun. :o


Why? the inclusion of MR big chest?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official NFL 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18742
Harden up!!! wrote:
Was the Jets offseason and draft that bad? what a time to fire your manager, but then again its the jets...........

New Coach came in and announced that he thought Le'von Bell was a waste of money.
GM got fired.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BokJock, brat, brokerGObroke, crash 669, Crazy Ed, dinsdale, Doc Rob, duke, eweeg, feckwanker, handyman, I like haggis, Insane_Homer, irishrugbyua, Kiwias, Leinsterbloke, Mick Mannock, Mr Mike, Nobleman, Oxbow, penguin, Raggs, Sandstorm, slick, sockwithaticket, tabascoboy, Taranaki Snapper, Ted., Toulon's Not Toulouse, toweliechaos, Turbogoat, Willie Falloon, Yer Man, Zakar and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group