Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8593, 8594, 8595, 8596, 8597, 8598, 8599 ... 8783  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42132
danthefan wrote:
Chaps where would I get parking within walking distance of Mespil Rd tomorrow morning? Don't mind paying. I pretty much never drive into town if I can avoid it.

For how long, and what time ?

There's disc parking on the residential streets of Ranelagh over to Leeson Street, where you can park for a few hours.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 51901
danthefan wrote:
Chaps where would I get parking within walking distance of Mespil Rd tomorrow morning? Don't mind paying. I pretty much never drive into town if I can avoid it.


Shouldn't have any problem finding a space either on Mespil Road itself or just off it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
boringperson12 wrote:
I was told Shanahan was gone. There aren't many backs in the Academy at moment. The only thing going for us is we won't lose many to international call ups :roll:

I mean he's been passable of late, probably some of the best rugby he's played (really isn't saying much at all). It's hard to see him getting the boot leaving us just with Cooney, Stewart and Curtis Jr as our scrumhalves.


Last edited by unseenwork on Wed May 23, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3260
Location: sunny side of the street
irishrugbyua wrote:
Conn wrote:
Diego wrote:
Porterbelly1 wrote:
Caelan Doris is a Mayo man

Shameless poaching from Leinster

How much rugby did he play in Connacht?


6 years



Doris has been given plenty of opportunities to play for Connacht, which he has turned down time and again.

Not Leinster's fault that his parents sent him to Blackrock College or that he views himself as a Leinster man.


:lol: :lol:

You have some serious issues with Connacht, god knows
for what reason.

It's utterly bizarre. you have had three separate twitter accounts constantly throwing out jibes, plus the crap you post here.
Whats the reason for it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:24 pm
Posts: 24
Winnie wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Both Ludik and Marshall expected to miss a large portion of next season ffs. I wonder if the IRFU will allow some leeway there, the backline has been decimated.

Marshall looked in a lot of distress, have they said what the injuries are?

Pienaar
Jackson
Bowe
Olding
Marshall
Ludik
Trimble
Piatau
Payne

All gone for one reason or another in 12 months, no club could carry that.


This is why I would’ve preferred to have been in the Challenge Cup next year. Next season we’ll be playing with the bare bones of a professional squad and kids from the Acedemy. Playing Challenge Cup knock-out rugby would’ve been good for their development.

Expectations need to be kept low for a few years. A top 3 finish in the conference in the next 2-3 years would be my aim. (Scoff all you want, but we finished 4th with a stronger squad this year).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
NorthWestRugby wrote:
Winnie wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Both Ludik and Marshall expected to miss a large portion of next season ffs. I wonder if the IRFU will allow some leeway there, the backline has been decimated.

Marshall looked in a lot of distress, have they said what the injuries are?

Pienaar
Jackson
Bowe
Olding
Marshall
Ludik
Trimble
Piatau
Payne

All gone for one reason or another in 12 months, no club could carry that.


This is why I would’ve preferred to have been in the Challenge Cup next year. Next season we’ll be playing with the bare bones of a professional squad and kids from the Acedemy. Playing Challenge Cup knock-out rugby would’ve been good for their development.

Expectations need to be kept low for a few years. A top 3 finish in the conference in the next 2-3 years would be my aim. (Scoff all you want, but we finished 4th with a stronger squad this year).

Is that really much better experience than playing against a higher level opposition in the Champion's Cup group stages?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 14176
boringperson12 wrote:
I was told Shanahan was gone. There aren't many backs in the Academy at moment. The only thing going for us is we won't lose many to international call ups :roll:

He was never very good anyway, dont see that as a massive loss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:24 pm
Posts: 24
unseenwork wrote:
NorthWestRugby wrote:
Winnie wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Both Ludik and Marshall expected to miss a large portion of next season ffs. I wonder if the IRFU will allow some leeway there, the backline has been decimated.

Marshall looked in a lot of distress, have they said what the injuries are?

Pienaar
Jackson
Bowe
Olding
Marshall
Ludik
Trimble
Piatau
Payne

All gone for one reason or another in 12 months, no club could carry that.


This is why I would’ve preferred to have been in the Challenge Cup next year. Next season we’ll be playing with the bare bones of a professional squad and kids from the Acedemy. Playing Challenge Cup knock-out rugby would’ve been good for their development.

Expectations need to be kept low for a few years. A top 3 finish in the conference in the next 2-3 years would be my aim. (Scoff all you want, but we finished 4th with a stronger squad this year).

Is that really much better experience than playing against a higher level opposition in the Champion's Cup group stages?


Debatable either way I guess. There’s a potential for heavy beatings in dead-rubbers in the Champions Cup, whereas the Challenge Cup could throw up teams close to our level in semi-finals or a final. Winning games like those can become a habit - one we don’t have now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 8564
Conn wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Conn wrote:
Diego wrote:
Porterbelly1 wrote:
Caelan Doris is a Mayo man

Shameless poaching from Leinster

How much rugby did he play in Connacht?


6 years



Doris has been given plenty of opportunities to play for Connacht, which he has turned down time and again.

Not Leinster's fault that his parents sent him to Blackrock College or that he views himself as a Leinster man.


:lol: :lol:

You have some serious issues with Connacht, god knows
for what reason.

It's utterly bizarre. you have had three separate twitter accounts constantly throwing out jibes, plus the crap you post here.
Whats the reason for it?


Have no issue with Connacht, just pointing out some facts about Doris.


Last edited by irishrugbyua on Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 2962
irishrugbyua wrote:
IT saying carbery said no to ulster, but move to munster may be on the cards for a year, if carbery asks leinster to move.

Well we didn't want him first.

(He is in for such a booing :frown: )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
JoeMangled wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
IT saying carbery said no to ulster, but move to munster may be on the cards for a year, if carbery asks leinster to move.

Well we didn't want him first.

(He is in for such a booing :frown: )

I wonder whether Keatley could be in for a booing if he does move up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13156
Location: Belfast
NorthWestRugby wrote:
Winnie wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Both Ludik and Marshall expected to miss a large portion of next season ffs. I wonder if the IRFU will allow some leeway there, the backline has been decimated.

Marshall looked in a lot of distress, have they said what the injuries are?

Pienaar
Jackson
Bowe
Olding
Marshall
Ludik
Trimble
Piatau
Payne

All gone for one reason or another in 12 months, no club could carry that.


This is why I would’ve preferred to have been in the Challenge Cup next year. Next season we’ll be playing with the bare bones of a professional squad and kids from the Acedemy. Playing Challenge Cup knock-out rugby would’ve been good for their development.

Expectations need to be kept low for a few years. A top 3 finish in the conference in the next 2-3 years would be my aim. (Scoff all you want, but we finished 4th with a stronger squad this year).


See this is where i disagree. With two or three astute signings I think we could challenge to be top two in the conference and who knows in the NTHCSBH. Our pack suddenly looks like it’s been coached and we have a few youngsters and returning players potentially bringing a little depth. I’m not a mad fan of Jantjies but to give him his due he is a capped international and has gone to two SR finals. Him plus a good NIQ lock and keep on the lookout for a decent IQ at LH or in the back three and there would be more cause for optimism. If we expect and go after the bare minimum it’s what we will get


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13466
irishrugbyua wrote:
Conn wrote:

:lol: :lol:

You have some serious issues with Connacht, god knows
for what reason.

It's utterly bizarre. you have had three separate twitter accounts constantly throwing out jibes, plus the crap you post here.
Whats the reason for it?


Have no issue with Connacht, just pointing out some facts about Doris.


I note the edit, if you really do operate three twitter accounts you need help


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 8564
sewa wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Conn wrote:

:lol: :lol:

You have some serious issues with Connacht, god knows
for what reason.

It's utterly bizarre. you have had three separate twitter accounts constantly throwing out jibes, plus the crap you post here.
Whats the reason for it?


Have no issue with Connacht, just pointing out some facts about Doris.


I note the edit, if you really do operate three twitter accounts you need help


I obviously don't. :lol:

But I certainly spend far too much time on this and other rugby forums, which I'm trying to change. Thanks though.


Last edited by irishrugbyua on Wed May 23, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 14176
unseenwork wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
IT saying carbery said no to ulster, but move to munster may be on the cards for a year, if carbery asks leinster to move.

Well we didn't want him first.

(He is in for such a booing :frown: )

I wonder whether Keatley could be in for a booing if he does move up.

I'm sure in your happy world eeyore he will be castigated each time he steps on the pitch and will probably have his windows put in and his tyres slashed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16056
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy
In fairness.

There's a lad who could do with the Deedpoll Office offering a Buy One Get One Free special if ever there was one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32537
Location: Pigdogistan
Conor Murray is very good on Luke Fitz's podcast this week. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
Winnie wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
IT saying carbery said no to ulster, but move to munster may be on the cards for a year, if carbery asks leinster to move.

Well we didn't want him first.

(He is in for such a booing :frown: )

I wonder whether Keatley could be in for a booing if he does move up.

I'm sure in your happy world eeyore he will be castigated each time he steps on the pitch and will probably have his windows put in and his tyres slashed

Here I'm just wary about a very irate fan base. Would you ever stop.

You might have not noticed this but I'm trying to get myself in a better frame of mind about things after a rather negative couple of months. Ulster are on the up and so am I, there will be hurdles to climb but we'll surmount them.


Last edited by unseenwork on Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5112
danthefan wrote:
Chaps where would I get parking within walking distance of Mespil Rd tomorrow morning? Don't mind paying. I pretty much never drive into town if I can avoid it.



There's always bucketloads of parking on Wilton Place and Wilton Terrace. Then just nip across the lock gates onto Mespil Road.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24892
Leinsterman wrote:
danthefan wrote:
Chaps where would I get parking within walking distance of Mespil Rd tomorrow morning? Don't mind paying. I pretty much never drive into town if I can avoid it.



There's always bucketloads of parking on Wilton Place and Wilton Terrace. Then just nip across the lock gates onto Mespil Road.


That would do thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 14176
unseenwork wrote:
Winnie wrote:
I'm sure in your happy world eeyore he will be castigated each time he steps on the pitch and will probably have his windows put in and his tyres slashed

Here I'm just wary about a very irate fan base. Would you ever stop.

You might have not noticed this but I'm trying to get myself in a better frame of mind about things after a rather negative couple of months. Ulster are on the up and so am I, there will be hurdles to climb but we'll surmount them.

The lad if he comes has hardly endeared himself to the Ravenhill faithful by coming up kicking and screaming
So its not going to be a warm welcome but its not going to be a cold one either
He is actually putting himself under a lot more pressure now because if he comes and plays shyte then punters will rightly have a go that he doesnt give a fvck.
If he comes and plays like Cooney, no one will care about this whole thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
Winnie wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
Winnie wrote:
I'm sure in your happy world eeyore he will be castigated each time he steps on the pitch and will probably have his windows put in and his tyres slashed

Here I'm just wary about a very irate fan base. Would you ever stop.

You might have not noticed this but I'm trying to get myself in a better frame of mind about things after a rather negative couple of months. Ulster are on the up and so am I, there will be hurdles to climb but we'll surmount them.

The lad if he comes has hardly endeared himself to the Ravenhill faithful by coming up kicking and screaming
So its not going to be a warm welcome but its not going to be a cold one either
He is actually putting himself under a lot more pressure now because if he comes and plays shyte then punters will rightly have a go that he doesnt give a fvck.
If he comes and plays like Cooney, no one will care about this whole thing.

Ach hopefully he does and they'll be cheering his name in the same way, still don't know whether it's the right move still. Whatever way things happen something will work out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16056
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy
Apols if RR but journal reporting Tom Tierney is no longer involved in coaching the U-20's.

Slipping back into his role as a Development Officer I think. Don't wish to kick a guy when he's down but perhaps best for all concerned that he has the chance to deliver in this role and then build from there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 pm
Posts: 3039
Porterbelly1 wrote:
Caelan Doris is a Mayo man

Shameless poaching from Leinster


Never realised he was from Mayo. Pity from Connacht's persepective as with Muldoon retiring, Doris would have pretty much been his instant successor.

With a limited playing pool always extra tough to lose actual local players.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21732
Conn wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Conn wrote:
Diego wrote:
Porterbelly1 wrote:
Caelan Doris is a Mayo man

Shameless poaching from Leinster

How much rugby did he play in Connacht?


6 years



Doris has been given plenty of opportunities to play for Connacht, which he has turned down time and again.

Not Leinster's fault that his parents sent him to Blackrock College or that he views himself as a Leinster man.


:lol: :lol:

You have some serious issues with Connacht, god knows
for what reason.

It's utterly bizarre. you have had three separate twitter accounts constantly throwing out jibes, plus the crap you post here.
Whats the reason for it?

Tell us more about the Twitter accounts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7821
Diego wrote:
danthefan wrote:
The papers seem to have Keatley in the squad for Aus. What in the name of god :lol:

Rfurlong will explode :lol:


:lol:

to paraphrase PG Wodehouse, if not actually disgruntled, I would be far from being gruntled

In all seriousness, if we aren't going to be bringing 3 10's to Japan (and plan on using cooney as a 'break glass' option), then theres no point in bringing 3 10's to Aus.

use the Aus tour to see if Cooney at 10 is remotely feasible
or
use the Aus tour to see if Joey can step up
or
use the Aus tour to see if Scannell could be a 10/12 option in Japan
or
use the Aus tour to see if Ross Byrne can step up

but for fvcks sake, why on gods green earth would you use the Aus tour to give keatley game time? Whats that going to tell us that we don't already know?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13156
Location: Belfast
rfurlong wrote:
Diego wrote:
danthefan wrote:
The papers seem to have Keatley in the squad for Aus. What in the name of god :lol:

Rfurlong will explode :lol:


:lol:

to paraphrase PG Wodehouse, if not actually disgruntled, I would be far from being gruntled

In all seriousness, if we aren't going to be bringing 3 10's to Japan (and plan on using cooney as a 'break glass' option), then theres no point in bringing 3 10's to Aus.

use the Aus tour to see if Cooney at 10 is remotely feasible
or
use the Aus tour to see if Joey can step up
or
use the Aus tour to see if Scannell could be a 10/12 option in Japan
or
use the Aus tour to see if Ross Byrne can step up

but for fvcks sake, why on gods green earth would you use the Aus tour to give keatley game time? Whats that going to tell us that we don't already know?


in truth if Keatley is in the frame it gives more weight to the rumours of him moving north. In fairness i'd rather have Keatley plus a decent lock than Jantjes and nowt else


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 51901
When are we getting this squad?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 57896
Location: Dirty Leeds
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
Diego wrote:
danthefan wrote:
The papers seem to have Keatley in the squad for Aus. What in the name of god :lol:

Rfurlong will explode :lol:


:lol:

to paraphrase PG Wodehouse, if not actually disgruntled, I would be far from being gruntled

In all seriousness, if we aren't going to be bringing 3 10's to Japan (and plan on using cooney as a 'break glass' option), then theres no point in bringing 3 10's to Aus.

use the Aus tour to see if Cooney at 10 is remotely feasible
or
use the Aus tour to see if Joey can step up
or
use the Aus tour to see if Scannell could be a 10/12 option in Japan
or
use the Aus tour to see if Ross Byrne can step up

but for fvcks sake, why on gods green earth would you use the Aus tour to give keatley game time? Whats that going to tell us that we don't already know?


in truth if Keatley is in the frame it gives more weight to the rumours of him moving north. In fairness i'd rather have Keatley plus a decent lock than Jantjes and nowt else

I think if we have Murphy and Coetzee fit and a functioning front row we can do without a secondrow signing, I have high hopes Dalton can step up, he's at a physical level very few secondrows we have produced have been at that stage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm
Posts: 766
Dalton is raw, AoC limited with a long term hip problem, Henderson will be one of the few on International Duty, Treadwell has regressed this season, Pete Browne was never going to be big or strong enough to compete at the top level (and rumoured to be leaving)... Do we have anyone else?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13156
Location: Belfast
boringperson12 wrote:
Dalton is raw, AoC limited with a long term hip problem, Henderson will be one of the few on International Duty, Treadwell has regressed this season, Pete Browne was never going to be big or strong enough to compete at the top level (and rumoured to be leaving)... Do we have anyone else?


not at present. Lock is an area we need. Depending on whether Warwicks conversion from beyond shite to quite useful lasts into next season, we may be able to do without a TH. It seems we are being hamstrung by tighter NIQ rules than others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
boringperson12 wrote:
Dalton is raw, AoC limited with a long term hip problem, Henderson will be one of the few on International Duty, Treadwell has regressed this season, Pete Browne was never going to be big or strong enough to compete at the top level (and rumoured to be leaving)... Do we have anyone else?

I'd hopes for McCusker but that doesn't seem to be a thing at the moment, don't know much about Regan and would have really liked to have seen him off the bench on Saturday. Beyond that there's McMenamin who I really like the look of but he's a while off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
boringperson12 wrote:
Dalton is raw, AoC limited with a long term hip problem, Henderson will be one of the few on International Duty, Treadwell has regressed this season, Pete Browne was never going to be big or strong enough to compete at the top level (and rumoured to be leaving)... Do we have anyone else?


not at present. Lock is an area we need. Depending on whether Warwicks conversion from beyond shite to quite useful lasts into next season, we may be able to do without a TH. It seems we are being hamstrung by tighter NIQ rules than others.

Unless they really start going big into O'Hagan then we're definitely going to need a LH.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 5817
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
boringperson12 wrote:
Dalton is raw, AoC limited with a long term hip problem, Henderson will be one of the few on International Duty, Treadwell has regressed this season, Pete Browne was never going to be big or strong enough to compete at the top level (and rumoured to be leaving)... Do we have anyone else?


not at present. Lock is an area we need. Depending on whether Warwicks conversion from beyond shite to quite useful lasts into next season, we may be able to do without a TH. It seems we are being hamstrung by tighter NIQ rules than others.


AoC seems to have gotten over his broken cock thing as he seemed to be in the team a good bit more consistently this season

To be fair in the Indo article about Jantjies being blocked it said Leinster had been refused a Nacewa replacement so there’s probably just tighter NIQ rules all round (apart from in Munster)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24892
CM11 wrote:
When are we getting this squad?


Indeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm
Posts: 766
So we need at least a second row and loose head to then...And a ten and centres, and another scrumhalf... :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13466
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:

To be fair in the Indo article about Jantjies being blocked it said Leinster had been refused a Nacewa replacement so there’s probably just tighter NIQ rules all round (apart from in Munster)


As it should be :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 13873
boringperson12 wrote:
So we need at least a second row and loose head to then...And a ten and centres, and another scrumhalf... :nod:

A winger wouldn't go amiss either.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10697
unseenwork wrote:
boringperson12 wrote:
So we need at least a second row and loose head to then...And a ten and centres, and another scrumhalf... :nod:

A winger wouldn't go amiss either.

Whole new back row.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:57 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7202
danthefan wrote:
CM11 wrote:
When are we getting this squad?


Indeed.

FFS


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8593, 8594, 8595, 8596, 8597, 8598, 8599 ... 8783  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: danny_fitz, Edinburgh01, Fangle, geordie_6, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, happyhooker, hermie, IBWT, Jay Cee Gee, Leffe, Lenny, lorcanoworms, Luciano, Margin_Walker, Mullet 2, obelixtim, Podge, Rossco, Rowdy, RuggaBugga, Saint, Sandstorm, Sards, sewa, slick, Smutley, sunnybanana, Taranaki Snapper, Toro, Ulsters Red Hand, Wilson's Toffee, Working Class Rugger and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group