Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9653, 9654, 9655, 9656, 9657, 9658, 9659 ... 9714  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12895
danthefan wrote:
crouchy wrote:
I think he'll pick McGrath.

But it'll hardly matter, because Murray will play at least 79 minutes of every game of semi-importance, even if playing like an absolute drain, if Ireland's recent substitution policy at half back is anything to go by.


I was just about to chime in with this. If Murray is fit it is totally irrelevant who the other SHs are.

Sexton too. It's something that's inevitable with Irish sides.

The SOB being finished rumours are grim enough. 50 odd caps is a sad haul for one of our best ever backrows.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49469
danthefan wrote:
crouchy wrote:
I think he'll pick McGrath.

But it'll hardly matter, because Murray will play at least 79 minutes of every game of semi-importance, even if playing like an absolute drain, if Ireland's recent substitution policy at half back is anything to go by.


I was just about to chime in with this. If Murray is fit it is totally irrelevant who the other SHs are.


Irrelevant for the games of consequence and if Murray stays fit. Not completely irrelevant, as Marmion found out last November.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 47979
Location: Dirty Leeds
camroc1 wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
camroc1 wrote:
CM11 wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:

I thought his kicking was on the money yesterday


Thought so too. Not much I can remember that wasn't contestable and don't think any were too short?

Give a dog a bad name.......

McGrath was excellent yesterday. Way beyond anything Murray or Marmion or Cooney has done this year.

:lol:

And has the silverware to go with it.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18357
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Jim Lahey wrote:
Right lads, who do we think’s stock will rise in the off-season and who’s form will plummet?

I think the Dave Kearney award for the best off season performance will go to POM. Joe really needs to be blowing smoke up his hole for his efforts in training to distract us from his less than average season. Cue lots of bollocks about his exceptional leadership skills and breakdown work (which in fairness is pretty good), papering over his seagulling and lack of work rate.

Beirne is my pick to have an awful off season and not make the squad. He’s a top player but I reckon the meeja and the bored will declare him a flat track bully before the summer is out and not cut out for the high pressure stakes of international knockout rugby.


Marshall to make a comeback as the best 13 in Ireland /earl

He's worth a look at 12.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16295
CM11 wrote:
I'm not as down on him as others but mid contract still isn't a great look.


Going from Lions test prop to missing the Ireland 23 isn't a great look either.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 19097
CM11 wrote:
Armchair_Superstar wrote:
Breaking his contract :lol:


:?:

What else do you call changing contract terms mid contract?



Leave Army alone

These people can't even get a Government to run it's term so contracts are a distant dream.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
Another great weekend in the books.

Looking forward now to the 20's world cup.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5920
irishrugbyua wrote:
Another great weekend in the books.

Looking forward now to the 20's world cup.


Penny and Byrne are huge losses for the 20's but sure it will get us through much of June.

I just had a look at ticket prices for the RWC warm up games. They ain't holding back on prices. €50 for anything reasonable against Italy and €70 against Wales.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5920
Has Jumper posted looking for a Leinster player to be banned yet? If not, can someone check on him please?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 16060
See shite like this: https://www.facebook.com/268825638122/p ... 577938123/

We should be keeping our good young players as far as possible from 7s to avoid this absolute nonsense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Another great weekend in the books.

Looking forward now to the 20's world cup.


Penny and Byrne are huge losses for the 20's but sure it will get us through much of June.

I just had a look at ticket prices for the RWC warm up games. They ain't holding back on prices. €50 for anything reasonable against Italy and €70 against Wales.


Yeah i'm not expecting much given strength of group and loss of Penny/Byrne.

Still look forward to seeing Casey, Baird, Allison, Moore etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9853
irishrugbyua wrote:
Another great weekend in the books.

Looking forward now to the 20's world cup.

Some good wins in the 7's too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
lorcanoworms wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Another great weekend in the books.

Looking forward now to the 20's world cup.

Some good wins in the 7's too.


yeah just catching up on that now. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21675
Location: SOB>Todd
unseenwork wrote:
See shite like this: https://www.facebook.com/268825638122/p ... 577938123/

We should be keeping our good young players as far as possible from 7s to avoid this absolute nonsense.

Tries just have no impact at all in that sport.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33862
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Has Jumper posted looking for a Leinster player to be banned yet? If not, can someone check on him please?

Did he not mention that Kearney was likely to be cited ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21675
Location: SOB>Todd
Conan will hopefully be our 8 come RWC.
Unlikely given how Schmidt is, but Conan is lightyears ahead of Stander.

POM needs to look mentally engaged when playing for Ireland going forward, the rest of the pack cant afford to carry him anymore.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18990
camroc1 wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Has Jumper posted looking for a Leinster player to be banned yet? If not, can someone check on him please?

Did he not mention that Kearney was likely to be cited ?


He is not a Leinster player currently


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
The indo's top 50 players in ireland

Spoiler: show
1. JAMES RYAN
2. CIAN HEALY
3. JACK CONAN
4. KEITH EARLS
5. SCOTT FARDY
6. JACOB STOCKDALE
7. TADHG BEIRNE
8. JACK CARTY
9. JAMES LOWE
10. JORDAN LARMOUR
11. Marcell Coetzee
12. CJ Stander
13. Devin Toner
14. Iain Henderson
15. Jonathan Sexton
16. Garry Ringrose
17. Sean Cronin
18. John Cooney
19. Tadhg Furlong
20. Peter O'Mahony
21. Dave Kilcoyne
22. Robbie Henshaw
23. Joey Carbery
24. Bundee Aki
25. Kieran Marmion
26. Stuart McCloskey
27. Ultan Dillane
28. Conor Murray
29. Jordi Murphy
30. Rory Best
31. Andrew Conway
32. Rob Kearney
33. Luke McGrath
34. Colby Fainga'A
35. Josh van der Flier
36. Chris Farrell
37. Tom Farrell
38. Caolin Blade
39. Ross Byrne
40. Rhys Ruddock
41. John Ryan
42. Rob Herring
43. Niall Scannell
44. Max Deegan
45. Robert BaloUcoune
46. Andrew Porter
47. Sean O'Brien
48. Will Addison
49. Paul Boyle
50. Jarrad Butler


https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ ... 51290.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33862
sewa wrote:
camroc1 wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Has Jumper posted looking for a Leinster player to be banned yet? If not, can someone check on him please?

Did he not mention that Kearney was likely to be cited ?


He is not a Leinster player currently

Who ?

RK has a central contract until after RWC.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18990
camroc1 wrote:
sewa wrote:
camroc1 wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Has Jumper posted looking for a Leinster player to be banned yet? If not, can someone check on him please?

Did he not mention that Kearney was likely to be cited ?


He is not a Leinster player currently

Who ?

RK has a central contract until after RWC.


I thought his contract was up and he is likely to sign for a Frog club? Fair enough


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12902
irishrugbyua wrote:
The indo's top 50 players in ireland

Spoiler: show
1. JAMES RYAN
2. CIAN HEALY
3. JACK CONAN
4. KEITH EARLS
5. SCOTT FARDY
6. JACOB STOCKDALE
7. TADHG BEIRNE
8. JACK CARTY
9. JAMES LOWE
10. JORDAN LARMOUR
11. Marcell Coetzee
12. CJ Stander
13. Devin Toner
14. Iain Henderson
15. Jonathan Sexton
16. Garry Ringrose
17. Sean Cronin
18. John Cooney
19. Tadhg Furlong
20. Peter O'Mahony
21. Dave Kilcoyne
22. Robbie Henshaw
23. Joey Carbery
24. Bundee Aki
25. Kieran Marmion
26. Stuart McCloskey
27. Ultan Dillane
28. Conor Murray
29. Jordi Murphy
30. Rory Best
31. Andrew Conway
32. Rob Kearney
33. Luke McGrath
34. Colby Fainga'A
35. Josh van der Flier
36. Chris Farrell
37. Tom Farrell
38. Caolin Blade
39. Ross Byrne
40. Rhys Ruddock
41. John Ryan
42. Rob Herring
43. Niall Scannell
44. Max Deegan
45. Robert BaloUcoune
46. Andrew Porter
47. Sean O'Brien
48. Will Addison
49. Paul Boyle
50. Jarrad Butler


https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ ... 51290.html


Gotta get those clicks somehow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 19097
NELM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5920
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6921
Jumper wrote:
Luckycharmer wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Jumper wrote:
It'll be interesting to see what happens if Kearney is cited for taking out Hogg. He could miss some of the warmup games.


Why should he be cited? I expect you to quote relevant laws to back up your supposition.

Every game he says someone is going to get cited and a long ban. Every game he is WRONG.


Were you one of those Leinster fans that thought that there was nothing wrong with McFadden's off-the-ball headbutt to the face against Ulster?

In fairness, most Leinster fans here went to bat for McFadden about that, and all were made look like fools. We've seen plenty of times this season that player safety isn't a priority for most fans on here.


Nope never defended Mcfadden, has he been cited yet or thrown out of the game for life yet like you are after every game.Yet Munster can do no wrong.
By the way you can just refer to Leinster as Champs from now one - good boy :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 4351
Luckycharmer wrote:
Nope never defended Mcfadden, has he been cited yet or thrown out of the game for life yet like you are after every game.Yet Munster can do no wrong.
By the way you can just refer to Leinster as Champs from now one - good boy :thumbup:


You're acting hysterical now. It might be a wise choice to take a step away from the computer and clear your head. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 19097
Were you born when Munster last won a trophy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
Leinster's most improved player this season was Jack Conan right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33862
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)

I'm sure it will be played.

Will Porter be going to RWC ? , and we also have Dooley And Big Vakh who will get time, as will Baird and Dunne in the second Row.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5582
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's most improved player this season was Jack Conan right?


James Ryan for me , but his incremental improvement until he becomes the best in the world is far too predictable


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm
Posts: 1846
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Perhaps Leinster can lend Ulster that time machine Fardy used so we can get Trimble and Bowe back :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
camroc1 wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)

I'm sure it will be played.

Will Porter be going to RWC ? , and we also have Dooley And Big Vakh who will get time, as will Baird and Dunne in the second Row.


Presumably so, at least he will be absent from leinster until squad is finalized.

Backup pack:

1. Peter Dooley(25)
2. James Tracy(28)
3. Vakh Abdaladze(23)
4. Ryan Baird(20)
5. Jack Dunne(20)
6. Oisin Dowling(22)
7. Will Connors(23)
8. Josh Murphy(24)


Last edited by irishrugbyua on Mon May 27, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8101
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.

Potentially Ruddock if Schmidt goes with Nordi.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8101
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's most improved player this season was Jack Conan right?

Definitely. I mean he's always been a talent but wasn't really known to be an 80 min man up to now. All the parts seem to move into place for him this season. Great to see.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12020
hermie wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.

Potentially Ruddock if Schmidt goes with Nordi.


potentially, but he will almost certainly be absent until end of sept.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5920
hermie wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.

Potentially Ruddock if Schmidt goes with Nordi.


I'd imagine Jordi will have to travel. We are fairly bare at 7.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5582
Liathroidigloine wrote:
hermie wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.

Potentially Ruddock if Schmidt goes with Nordi.





I'd imagine Jordi will have to travel. We are fairly bare at 7.




5 backrows + Beirne ?


POM
VDF
Conan
Stander
Nordi


The first 4 are a given really , the 5th has to be Nordi give the circumstances with opensides


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5920
Conspicuous wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
hermie wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.

Potentially Ruddock if Schmidt goes with Nordi.





I'd imagine Jordi will have to travel. We are fairly bare at 7.




5 backrows + Beirne ?


POM
VDF
Conan
Stander
Nordi


The first 4 are a given really , the 5th has to be Nordi give the circumstances with opensides


I'd really want Ruddock in there somewhere. He is my kind of player, makes more than 1 tackle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Posts: 7393
Liathroidigloine wrote:

I'd really want Ruddock in there somewhere. He is my kind of player, makes more than 1 tackle.


Not enough pashun or angry faces, 1/10 WNP 👎


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8101
Conspicuous wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
hermie wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Leinster's potential Pro 14 pack during the WC:

1. Ed Byrne(26)
2. Bryan Byrne(26)
3. Michael Bent(33)
4. Ross Molony(25)
5. Scott Fardy(25)
6. Caelan Doris(21)
7. Scott Penny(20)
8. Max Deegan(22)


Josh Murphy and Will Connors will be in around that too.

Potentially Ruddock if Schmidt goes with Nordi.




I'd imagine Jordi will have to travel. We are fairly bare at 7.




5 backrows + Beirne ?


POM
VDF
Conan
Stander
Nordi


The first 4 are a given really , the 5th has to be Nordi give the circumstances with opensides

This is it. So harsh on Ruddock but because Beirne covers 6 much better than Stander covers 7 and VDF is more injury prone than POM; you really need cover at 7. Also Jordi plays all across the backrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9653, 9654, 9655, 9656, 9657, 9658, 9659 ... 9714  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4071, assfly, Banana Man, BBB, Beaver_Shark, bessantj, bimboman, Bing [Bot], crash 669, CrazyIslander, Cullen, Farva, Google Adsense [Bot], I like haggis, Insane_Homer, Keith, Lazy Couch potato, Monk Zombie, Olo, P in VG, Smutley, sturginho, tazman77, The Man Without Fear, Toulon's Not Toulouse, Turbogoat, UEARFC, usermame, Varsity Way and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group