Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401748 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8454, 8455, 8456, 8457, 8458, 8459, 8460 ... 10044  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20755
earl the beaver wrote:
Jumper is pissing the worst Irish award, it's not even close.

Followed by sewage.


Who am I to contradict a man heading for 57,000 posts of utter drivel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17404
A man with the same amount of drivel in 12k?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 16825
I think we need a bracket for this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17404
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:38 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6198
rfurlong wrote:
feckwanker wrote:
Willie really pushing hard for worst Irish poster in what is an admittedly very competitive field.



Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 16825
What would be the seeding, post count?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6693
Paddy Power have Leinster 11 points favourites and Racing up by 3.

I think they are about right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11151
Location: Best country in the world.
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Paddy Power have Leinster 11 points favourites and Racing up by 3.

I think they are about right.


I think the Leinster margin is about right but I fancy Munster to take Racing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6693
The Sun God wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Paddy Power have Leinster 11 points favourites and Racing up by 3.

I think they are about right.


I think the Leinster margin is about right but I fancy Munster to take Racing.


So do I but it's a toss up of a game and 3 points is a bit tight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11151
Location: Best country in the world.
Liathroidigloine wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Paddy Power have Leinster 11 points favourites and Racing up by 3.

I think they are about right.


I think the Leinster margin is about right but I fancy Munster to take Racing.


So do I but it's a toss up of a game and 3 points is a bit tight.


Is is for sure..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 21437
Lads lads lads.

This is unseemly, you're all equally shit posters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20692
nardol wrote:
A man with the same amount of drivel in 12k?


Maybe Stats can work out the drivel per post ratio for each of us.


Last edited by danthefan on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24169
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6248
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
The Sun God wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Paddy Power have Leinster 11 points favourites and Racing up by 3.

I think they are about right.


I think the Leinster margin is about right but I fancy Munster to take Racing.


supposedly Earls and Cronin raring to go.....on the downside Drunken Duncan also fit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6248
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 13287
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?

He struggled with the crossword today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17404
Tax, glorious tax.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24169
Winnie wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?

He struggled with the crossword today


A five letter Hugh Jackman film about struggling with past. Starts with L


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8565
EverReady wrote:
Winnie wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?

He struggled with the crossword today


A five letter Hugh Jackman film about struggling with past. Starts with L

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24169
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?


Truth is I have to do a report tonight. I am not nearly as big a waster as I tell people :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3588
Location: look behind you
EverReady wrote:
Winnie wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?

He struggled with the crossword today


A five letter Hugh Jackman film about struggling with past. Starts with L

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 13287
EverReady wrote:
Winnie wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not. I went to a non-fee paying school and work in the public service. I am at home right now having skived off early.


you left before 2.30 ?

He struggled with the crossword today


A five letter Hugh Jackman film about struggling with past. Starts with L

:lol:
Well played sir


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm
Posts: 2090
Murray Kinsella on Twitter
Quote:
Sean O'Brien is set to miss out on Leinster's semi-final clash with Scarlets and may require surgery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35174
Not sure if RR, but it seems Pro 14 expansion will be more SA teams rather than including any US franchises. Erasmus and Roux added to Pro 14 board.

http://www.the42.ie/pro14-expansion-us- ... 4-Apr2018/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11921
Location: Belfast
camroc1 wrote:
Not sure if RR, but it seems Pro 14 expansion will be more SA teams rather than including any US franchises. Erasmus and Roux added to Pro 14 board.

http://www.the42.ie/pro14-expansion-us- ... 4-Apr2018/


I’d read it but can’t be arsed. Are we talking the lions, bulls, stormers and sharks?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:10 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6198
boringperson12 wrote:
Murray Kinsella on Twitter
Quote:
Sean O'Brien is set to miss out on Leinster's semi-final clash with Scarlets and may require surgery.

Let's call a spade a spade here - he's done.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 999
irishrugbyua wrote:
Potential Leinster starting XV:

1. Healy
2. Cronin
3. Furlong
4. Toner
5. Ryan
6. Fardy
7. Leavy
8. Jordi
9. McGrath
10. Sexton
11. Nacewa
12. Henshaw
13. Ringrose
14. Lowe
15. Kearney

OR

1. Healy
2. Cronin
3. Furlong
4. Toner
5. Ryan
6. Fardy
7. Leavy
8. Jordi
9. JGP
10. Sexton
11. Nacewa
12. Henshaw
13. Ringrose
14. McFadden
15. Kearney


Funny how when Munster signed a blindside under the guise of second row but played him in the backrow there was outrage yet now the shoe is on the other foot there are no issues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 19814
How many games did Deysel start in the second row and how many has Fardy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 527
feckwanker wrote:
boringperson12 wrote:
Murray Kinsella on Twitter
Quote:
Sean O'Brien is set to miss out on Leinster's semi-final clash with Scarlets and may require surgery.

Let's call a spade a spade here - he's done.


Not sure why so sure. Lots of players have been put in the 'done' pile only to come back and be hugely important.

POC, Healy, and indeed SOB himself, who was tearing it up for the Lions not so long ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50951
mickie wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Potential Leinster starting XV:

1. Healy
2. Cronin
3. Furlong
4. Toner
5. Ryan
6. Fardy
7. Leavy
8. Jordi
9. McGrath
10. Sexton
11. Nacewa
12. Henshaw
13. Ringrose
14. Lowe
15. Kearney

OR

1. Healy
2. Cronin
3. Furlong
4. Toner
5. Ryan
6. Fardy
7. Leavy
8. Jordi
9. JGP
10. Sexton
11. Nacewa
12. Henshaw
13. Ringrose
14. McFadden
15. Kearney


Funny how when Munster signed a blindside under the guise of second row but played him in the backrow there was outrage yet now the shoe is on the other foot there are no issues.


Ah here, it's been a couple of games due to injuries to Ruddock, SOB, VDF and Conan along with Heaslip's enforced retirement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20692
mickie wrote:
Funny how when Munster signed a blindside under the guise of second row but played him in the backrow there was outrage yet now the shoe is on the other foot there are no issues.


Only if you're a complete mong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:17 pm
Posts: 959
danthefan wrote:
mickie wrote:
Funny how when Munster signed a blindside under the guise of second row but played him in the backrow there was outrage yet now the shoe is on the other foot there are no issues.


Only if you're a complete mong.

There was a fair bit of monginess about it at the time. Tiresome stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20692
Teenage_hooker wrote:
danthefan wrote:
mickie wrote:
Funny how when Munster signed a blindside under the guise of second row but played him in the backrow there was outrage yet now the shoe is on the other foot there are no issues.


Only if you're a complete mong.

There was a fair bit of monginess about it at the time. Tiresome stuff.


Ok jumper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50951
I honestly don't remember much fuss about Deysel (other than possibly the Ulster lads complaining about favouritism) but then my memory ain't ever been that good.

When was Deysel ever first choice? Because that's really the only metric worthwhile complaining about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11921
Location: Belfast
Was Deysel not like the 7th or 8th NIQ at the time and a lot of the complaints were that he was signed and we weren’t allowed anyone for coetzee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20692
Looks like this Leinster game won't sell out barring a big last minute rush, which is quite disappointing. Had a look on TM and the tickets are just too expensive. They mostly seen to be 60 or 70 quid, for 60 you get a seat at the back of the upper tier closer to the corner than halfway. For 70 you can get the lower tier in line with the dead ball area.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48617
Location: Dirty Leeds
danthefan wrote:
Looks like this Leinster game won't sell out barring a big last minute rush, which is quite disappointing. Had a look on TM and the tickets are just too expensive. They mostly seen to be 60 or 70 quid, for 60 you get a seat at the back of the upper tier closer to the corner than halfway. For 70 you can get the lower tier in line with the dead ball area.
that's on the spivs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20692
earl the beaver wrote:
danthefan wrote:
Looks like this Leinster game won't sell out barring a big last minute rush, which is quite disappointing. Had a look on TM and the tickets are just too expensive. They mostly seen to be 60 or 70 quid, for 60 you get a seat at the back of the upper tier closer to the corner than halfway. For 70 you can get the lower tier in line with the dead ball area.
that's on the spivs


I know that yeah.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 395
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
Paddy Power have Leinster 11 points favourites and Racing up by 3.

I think they are about right.


I think the Leinster margin is about right but I fancy Munster to take Racing.


supposedly Earls and Cronin raring to go.....on the downside Drunken Duncan also fit


How on earth is that a downside? Have you seen how bad Hart is? I'd take Drunken on the bench over him every day of the week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1925
Location: European City of Rugger Trophies
Ticket prices are crazy especially for families and kids.

Money grabbing wankers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401748 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8454, 8455, 8456, 8457, 8458, 8459, 8460 ... 10044  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 18ChinsOfChinatown, Bing [Bot], capt hurricane, comets, fatcat, Fat Old Git, feckwanker, Google Adsense [Bot], inshane, jamesfreeman, JB1981, jdogscoop, rugga., RuggaBugga, sonic_attack, sunnybanana, thor, Wilderbeast and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group