Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8456, 8457, 8458, 8459, 8460, 8461, 8462 ... 10042  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6690
irishrugbyua wrote:
Players rumoured to be cut from Munster Academy:

Joey Conway(LH Prop/Castletroy) - Year 1
Rob O'Donovan(TH Prop/CBC) - Year 1
Vincent O'Brien(Hooker/CBC) - Year 2
John Foley(Backrow/St. Munchins) - Year 2
Conor Fitzgerald(Outhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Daniel Hurley(Wing/Young Crescent) - Year 1
Jack Power(Fullback/Blackrock) - Year 1

Players rumoured to be bumped to dev contracts:

Fineen Whycherly(Lock/Roscrea) - Year 2
Calvin Nash(Wing/Crescent) - Year 2

Remaining academy players:

Sean O'Connor(Lock/Rockwell) - Year 2
Gavin Coombes(Backrow/Bandon GS) - Year 2
Shane Daly(Outside Back/PBC) - Year 2
Liam Coombes(Wing/CBC) - Year 1
Alan Tynan(Outhalf/Roscrea) - Year 1
Jack O'Sullivan(Backrow/PBC) - Year 1
Craig Casey(Scrumhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Jack Stafford(Scrumhalf/Glenstal) - Year 1
Alex McHenry(Centre/CBC) - Year 1
James McCarthy(Wing/Welsh Exile) - Year 1
Kenan Kynox(TH Prop/South Africa) - Year 1
Matt More(Centre/South Africa) - Year 1



Surprised Nash is only going to Development. He looks the real deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12850
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Players rumoured to be cut from Munster Academy:

Joey Conway(LH Prop/Castletroy) - Year 1
Rob O'Donovan(TH Prop/CBC) - Year 1
Vincent O'Brien(Hooker/CBC) - Year 2
John Foley(Backrow/St. Munchins) - Year 2
Conor Fitzgerald(Outhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Daniel Hurley(Wing/Young Crescent) - Year 1
Jack Power(Fullback/Blackrock) - Year 1

Players rumoured to be bumped to dev contracts:

Fineen Whycherly(Lock/Roscrea) - Year 2
Calvin Nash(Wing/Crescent) - Year 2

Remaining academy players:

Sean O'Connor(Lock/Rockwell) - Year 2
Gavin Coombes(Backrow/Bandon GS) - Year 2
Shane Daly(Outside Back/PBC) - Year 2
Liam Coombes(Wing/CBC) - Year 1
Alan Tynan(Outhalf/Roscrea) - Year 1
Jack O'Sullivan(Backrow/PBC) - Year 1
Craig Casey(Scrumhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Jack Stafford(Scrumhalf/Glenstal) - Year 1
Alex McHenry(Centre/CBC) - Year 1
James McCarthy(Wing/Welsh Exile) - Year 1
Kenan Kynox(TH Prop/South Africa) - Year 1
Matt More(Centre/South Africa) - Year 1



Surprised Nash is only going to Development. He looks the real deal.


it could be senior but they usually go that way, 1 year dev then onto a senior deal.

just told they were being bumped up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12850
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?


Haven't heard anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
globus having another bored meltdown, good stuff


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20755
irishrugbyua wrote:
Lazy Couch potato wrote:
Not sure any of those were going to make it. Who would have the final say there van graan or say Malone ?


Malone I think.

Conway and Fitzgerald are the harshest..

Connacht should be after Fitzgerald IMO.


Vincent O´Brien looked a hell of a prospect anytime I saw him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:03 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24146
Trostan wrote:
On the subject of tickets for Saturday, my mate has just told me he can't go due to illness.

I have a spare Premium level ticket on about the 22 in the West stand, if anyone wants to go.
€90 and the pleasure of my company.


I have tried to give away tickets on PR three times, that is three times, and no takers. Everybody on here is either hideous or in Portloaise prison.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 19814
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
globus having another bored meltdown, good stuff

I genuinely think he's mentally unwell. He didn't used to be like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24146
Diego wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
globus having another bored meltdown, good stuff

I genuinely think he's mentally unwell. He didn't used to be like this.


That is why I steer clear of trading insults and would advise others to as well


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19363
Andrew Browne leaving Connacht


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:33 am
Posts: 2612
irishrugbyua wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Players rumoured to be cut from Munster Academy:

Joey Conway(LH Prop/Castletroy) - Year 1
Rob O'Donovan(TH Prop/CBC) - Year 1
Vincent O'Brien(Hooker/CBC) - Year 2
John Foley(Backrow/St. Munchins) - Year 2
Conor Fitzgerald(Outhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Daniel Hurley(Wing/Young Crescent) - Year 1
Jack Power(Fullback/Blackrock) - Year 1

Players rumoured to be bumped to dev contracts:

Fineen Whycherly(Lock/Roscrea) - Year 2
Calvin Nash(Wing/Crescent) - Year 2

Remaining academy players:

Sean O'Connor(Lock/Rockwell) - Year 2
Gavin Coombes(Backrow/Bandon GS) - Year 2
Shane Daly(Outside Back/PBC) - Year 2
Liam Coombes(Wing/CBC) - Year 1
Alan Tynan(Outhalf/Roscrea) - Year 1
Jack O'Sullivan(Backrow/PBC) - Year 1
Craig Casey(Scrumhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Jack Stafford(Scrumhalf/Glenstal) - Year 1
Alex McHenry(Centre/CBC) - Year 1
James McCarthy(Wing/Welsh Exile) - Year 1
Kenan Kynox(TH Prop/South Africa) - Year 1
Matt More(Centre/South Africa) - Year 1


Ignoring the saffer lads you’d have high hopes for a good number of the remaining players to make it as pros. Coombes Casey and o Sullivan esp


Last edited by Lazy Couch potato on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
Diego wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
globus having another bored meltdown, good stuff

I genuinely think he's mentally unwell. He didn't used to be like this.


ah I dunno, sometimes I think he's just a really good troll

If I was able to wind up people on the internet like he can, part of me would want do it for a laugh sometimes but the novelty would wear off eventually, which it doesnt seem to have done for him assuming he is trolling us


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 3045
RB81 wrote:
Mumha Abu wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:
I see Ian Madigan now plays for the Bristol Bears!

The Bristol Bears!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember Leinster and Munster tried similar. There was some bizarre lion in a cape logo for Leinster. Were Munster called the Deers? Ulster might have been the knights? It was absolutely bizarre.

Not a first for Bristol. They previously branded themselves the Shoguns. Mind you they were sponsored by Mitsubishi at the time. Don't think Munster ever went down that route in any official capacity. Leinster did call themselves the "Leinster Lions" for a couple of seasons. Think it was around the same time they had the cheerleaders before matches at Donnybrook.


Munster tried the Munster Stags - look at the current crest, it emanates from this experiment...
Connacht went with the Eagles and it stuck for their A Team. Ulster I thought were the Knights but the Braves sounds vaguely familiar


The other provinces should have kept them for the A teams, especially now they're competing in the B&I cup. Leinster Lions sounds a lot better than Leinster A, more marketable too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12850
Leinster Lions was a joke among players and fans, no one was a fan of that for A team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12850
Lazy Couch potato wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
Players rumoured to be cut from Munster Academy:

Joey Conway(LH Prop/Castletroy) - Year 1
Rob O'Donovan(TH Prop/CBC) - Year 1
Vincent O'Brien(Hooker/CBC) - Year 2
John Foley(Backrow/St. Munchins) - Year 2
Conor Fitzgerald(Outhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Daniel Hurley(Wing/Young Crescent) - Year 1
Jack Power(Fullback/Blackrock) - Year 1

Players rumoured to be bumped to dev contracts:

Fineen Whycherly(Lock/Roscrea) - Year 2
Calvin Nash(Wing/Crescent) - Year 2

Remaining academy players:

Sean O'Connor(Lock/Rockwell) - Year 2
Gavin Coombes(Backrow/Bandon GS) - Year 2
Shane Daly(Outside Back/PBC) - Year 2
Liam Coombes(Wing/CBC) - Year 1
Alan Tynan(Outhalf/Roscrea) - Year 1
Jack O'Sullivan(Backrow/PBC) - Year 1
Craig Casey(Scrumhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Jack Stafford(Scrumhalf/Glenstal) - Year 1
Alex McHenry(Centre/CBC) - Year 1
James McCarthy(Wing/Welsh Exile) - Year 1
Kenan Kynox(TH Prop/South Africa) - Year 1
Matt More(Centre/South Africa) - Year 1


Ignoring the saffer lads you’d have high hopes for a good number of the remaining players to make it as pros. Coombes Casey and o Sullivan esp


Casey? I dunno he is 5'4.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48616
Location: Dirty Leeds
ID2 wrote:
RB81 wrote:
Mumha Abu wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:
I see Ian Madigan now plays for the Bristol Bears!

The Bristol Bears!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember Leinster and Munster tried similar. There was some bizarre lion in a cape logo for Leinster. Were Munster called the Deers? Ulster might have been the knights? It was absolutely bizarre.

Not a first for Bristol. They previously branded themselves the Shoguns. Mind you they were sponsored by Mitsubishi at the time. Don't think Munster ever went down that route in any official capacity. Leinster did call themselves the "Leinster Lions" for a couple of seasons. Think it was around the same time they had the cheerleaders before matches at Donnybrook.


Munster tried the Munster Stags - look at the current crest, it emanates from this experiment...
Connacht went with the Eagles and it stuck for their A Team. Ulster I thought were the Knights but the Braves sounds vaguely familiar


The other provinces should have kept them for the A teams, especially now they're competing in the B&I cup. Leinster Lions sounds a lot better than Leinster A, more marketable too

Get utterly fúcked.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Posts: 383
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?

What about the main squad? Some rumours there could be a fair few players released. Hoping for Browne, Diack, Ah You and P.Marshall to be given the old heave-ho.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 4833
The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club that made the statement about the majority of fans wanting Jackson/Olding reinstated has less than 930 people in it. Considering the amount of media coverage they got, that number is shockingly low. Of that, only ~130 people want to protest.

Their statements really have to be taken with a pinch of salt considering their size. The whole thing is just so cringey.


Last edited by Jumper on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?

What about the main squad? Some rumours there could be a fair few players released. Hoping for Browne, Diack, Ah You and P.Marshall to be given the old heave-ho.


There’s rumours like that every year. While it would be good, it’s not feasible considering half our squad arent good enough


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am
Posts: 20089
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
globus having another bored meltdown, good stuff

what thread?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
HighKingLeinster wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
globus having another bored meltdown, good stuff

what thread?


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85133


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Posts: 383
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?

What about the main squad? Some rumours there could be a fair few players released. Hoping for Browne, Diack, Ah You and P.Marshall to be given the old heave-ho.


There’s rumours like that every year. While it would be good, it’s not feasible considering half our squad arent good enough

Would add Van der Merwe to that list as well.
It's hardly like they would be missed, 43 appearances this season between the 5 of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?

What about the main squad? Some rumours there could be a fair few players released. Hoping for Browne, Diack, Ah You and P.Marshall to be given the old heave-ho.


There’s rumours like that every year. While it would be good, it’s not feasible considering half our squad arent good enough

Would add Van der Merwe to that list as well.
It's hardly like they would be missed, 43 appearances this season between the 5 of them.


Marshall would have got more had his son not been unwell, can't really fault him for that

Rumours floating about on UAFC Logan is gone, was decided during the trial, he would stay to see it out and then leave after that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Posts: 383
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?

What about the main squad? Some rumours there could be a fair few players released. Hoping for Browne, Diack, Ah You and P.Marshall to be given the old heave-ho.


There’s rumours like that every year. While it would be good, it’s not feasible considering half our squad arent good enough

Would add Van der Merwe to that list as well.
It's hardly like they would be missed, 43 appearances this season between the 5 of them.


Marshall would have got more had his son not been unwell, can't really fault him for that

Rumours floating about on UAFC Logan is gone, was decided during the trial, he would stay to see it out and then leave after that


Aye fair enough on Marhshall, kind of puts the trial nonsense into perspective.
And it makes sense to use Logan's last period to act as a barrier for the person taking over. Hopefully he would get a clean run at it without all the bullshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33728
Location: Dublin
Globby might be banned. Hasn't posted in at least 2 hours.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 12850
rumour that mcgrath is out fwiw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7863
Banana Man wrote:
Andrew Browne leaving Connacht


I wonder will he call it a day, been riddled with injuries of late.

Has had a bit of an injury plagued career unfortunately for him.

Was very very highly rated within Connacht.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19363
Porterbelly1 wrote:
Banana Man wrote:
Andrew Browne leaving Connacht


I wonder will he call it a day, been riddled with injuries of late.

Has had a bit of an injury plagued career unfortunately for him.

Was very very highly rated within Connacht.

I played with him for a season - albeit he played feck all games (was with 1s and Connacht)

A gent of a lad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 8121
iarmhiman wrote:
Globby might be banned. Hasn't posted in at least 2 hours.


He's not banned yet but he's genuinely lost it - started a third thread now


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:04 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20687
irishrugbyua wrote:
rumour that mcgrath is out fwiw


Writing has been on the wall there. Between himself and Lowe that is a disaster.

Henshaw really has to be fit or we're in trouble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50922
danthefan wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
rumour that mcgrath is out fwiw


Writing has been on the wall there. Between himself and Lowe that is a disaster.


Joining the list of 'disasters' which include, we're fecked in the 6N without Henshaw/Furlong/Hendo, never beat England without Murray and Leinster will never beat Sarries without Henshaw/SOB/Ruddock etc.

We've gotten to the stage where missing very good players is no longer fatal. Losing McGrath and Lowe reduces the wriggle room in terms of performance but the team will still be well capable of winning, especially at home.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:27 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33145
Location: Pigdogistan
HighKingLeinster wrote:
Ulster Asterisks has a nice ring to it

Ulster (Top) Shaggers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4802
Jumper wrote:
The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club that made the statement about the majority of fans wanting Jackson/Olding reinstated has less than 930 people in it. Considering the amount of media coverage they got, that number is shockingly low. Of that, only ~130 people want to protest.

Their statements really have to be taken with a pinch of salt considering their size. The whole thing is just so cringey.


So just like the twitterati protesters then. Cringe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 16825
irishrugbyua wrote:
Players rumoured to be cut from Munster Academy:

Joey Conway(LH Prop/Castletroy) - Year 1
Rob O'Donovan(TH Prop/CBC) - Year 1
Vincent O'Brien(Hooker/CBC) - Year 2
John Foley(Backrow/St. Munchins) - Year 2
Conor Fitzgerald(Outhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Daniel Hurley(Wing/Young Crescent) - Year 1
Jack Power(Fullback/Blackrock) - Year 1

Players rumoured to be bumped to dev contracts:

Fineen Whycherly(Lock/Roscrea) - Year 2
Calvin Nash(Wing/Crescent) - Year 2

Remaining academy players:

Sean O'Connor(Lock/Rockwell) - Year 2
Gavin Coombes(Backrow/Bandon GS) - Year 2
Shane Daly(Outside Back/PBC) - Year 2
Liam Coombes(Wing/CBC) - Year 1
Alan Tynan(Outhalf/Roscrea) - Year 1
Jack O'Sullivan(Backrow/PBC) - Year 1
Craig Casey(Scrumhalf/ArdScoil) - Year 1
Jack Stafford(Scrumhalf/Glenstal) - Year 1
Alex McHenry(Centre/CBC) - Year 1
James McCarthy(Wing/Welsh Exile) - Year 1
Kenan Kynox(TH Prop/South Africa) - Year 1
Matt More(Centre/South Africa) - Year 1

Thought Conor Fitzgerald was meant to be decent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48616
Location: Dirty Leeds
Jumper wrote:
The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club that made the statement about the majority of fans wanting Jackson/Olding reinstated has less than 930 people in it. Considering the amount of media coverage they got, that number is shockingly low. Of that, only ~130 people want to protest.

Their statements really have to be taken with a pinch of salt considering their size. The whole thing is just so cringey.

Whereas a protest by 50 people outside the ground got a lot of attention and a advert supported by just 139 people made headline news when it appeared in the Belfast Telegraph.

The Belfast Telegraph online vote had over 10k responses and over 60% wanted the players retained.

You farce. You really won't be happy until they're penniless and begging on the street will you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11920
Location: Belfast
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Dairymilk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Any word on Ulsters academy irua? In's/out's for next year?

What about the main squad? Some rumours there could be a fair few players released. Hoping for Browne, Diack, Ah You and P.Marshall to be given the old heave-ho.


There’s rumours like that every year. While it would be good, it’s not feasible considering half our squad arent good enough

Would add Van der Merwe to that list as well.
It's hardly like they would be missed, 43 appearances this season between the 5 of them.


Marshall would have got more had his son not been unwell, can't really fault him for that

Rumours floating about on UAFC Logan is gone, was decided during the trial, he would stay to see it out and then leave after that


That would be massively positive. I know we have gone on about this being a IRFU decision (and i dont want to drag it up again) but you have to wonder had the Ulster committee took a harsher road on previous indiscretions would we have been here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:03 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20687
earl the beaver wrote:
Jumper wrote:
The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club that made the statement about the majority of fans wanting Jackson/Olding reinstated has less than 930 people in it. Considering the amount of media coverage they got, that number is shockingly low. Of that, only ~130 people want to protest.

Their statements really have to be taken with a pinch of salt considering their size. The whole thing is just so cringey.

Whereas a protest by 50 people outside the ground got a lot of attention and a advert supported by just 139 people made headline news when it appeared in the Belfast Telegraph.

The Belfast Telegraph online vote had over 10k responses and over 60% wanted the players retained.

You farce. You really won't be happy until they're penniless and begging on the street will you.


The window licker is happy every time you reply to that f**king nonsense. Stop it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11920
Location: Belfast
danthefan wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Jumper wrote:
The Ulster Rugby Supporters Club that made the statement about the majority of fans wanting Jackson/Olding reinstated has less than 930 people in it. Considering the amount of media coverage they got, that number is shockingly low. Of that, only ~130 people want to protest.

Their statements really have to be taken with a pinch of salt considering their size. The whole thing is just so cringey.

Whereas a protest by 50 people outside the ground got a lot of attention and a advert supported by just 139 people made headline news when it appeared in the Belfast Telegraph.

The Belfast Telegraph online vote had over 10k responses and over 60% wanted the players retained.

You farce. You really won't be happy until they're penniless and begging on the street will you.


The window licker is happy every time you reply to that f**king nonsense. Stop it.


and put him on ignore please


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:07 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 16825
Ah I really do feel for Marshall now, hope he and the family are holding up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20687
unseenwork wrote:
Ah I really do feel for Marshall now, hope he and the family are holding up.


Paul? Did the worst happen?

Shit if so :((


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8456, 8457, 8458, 8459, 8460, 8461, 8462 ... 10042  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 45jumper, A5D5E5, beefhookedifiknow, Big D, bimboman, Boobs not Moobs, camroc1, CarrotGawks, danny_fitz, danthefan, Denirostaxidriver, Double, eldanielfire, EverReady, frillage, Homer, inactionman, Insane_Homer, Jensrsa, kagamusha, ManInTheBar, Mog The Almighty, mr flaps, Mr Mike, Mullet 2, Nobleman, Nolanator, Olo, Oxbow, paynie, Plastic Sarrie, PornDog, RodneyRegis, SamShark, SEAsianExpat, shanec40, shereblue, St_Badger, tazman77, tc27, Trostan, unseenwork, Wallah, Yourmother and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group