Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:38 am 

Where: Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
When: 3:15pm Saturday 24th February (SA Time) 12:15 pm Saturday 24th February in Melbourne VIC, 2:15am Sunday 25th February in Wellington NZ
Who: 3 Time Super Rugby Champs the Blue Bulls vs 1 Time Super Rugby Champs the Hurricanes

Teams TBC

Referee Team: Waiting on Element freak to sort his post baby shit out

Whats at steak: 1st round of the comp and an opportunity for both teams to put a marker down for title aspirations this season.

Ogres Prediction: Hurricanes in a blow out 40 point win

Betting Odds from the interwebs: Bulls $5.50 for the win v Hurricanes $1.15 for the win. Hurricanes at -13.5 from sports bet.

Rule 1 https://ibb.co/hp0ZwS v https://ibb.co/msvZwS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 am 

Ogre wrote:
When: 3:15pm Saturday 24th February (SA Time) 12:15 pm Saturday 24th February in Melbourne VIC, 2:15am Sunday 25th February in Wellington NZ
Who: 3 Time Super Rugby Champs the Blue Bulls vs 1 Time Super Rugby Champs the Hurricanes

Teams TBC

Whats at steak: 1st round of the comp and an opportunity for both teams to put a marker down for title aspirations this season.

Betting Odds from the interwebs: Bulls $5.50 for the win v Hurricanes $1.15 for the win. Hurricanes at -13.5 from sports bet.

Pfffft.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:43 am 

Chilli wrote:
Ogre wrote:

Teams TBC

Pfffft.

But which bit is pfft??? answers people!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:45 am 

I see Aumua spent too much time with Julian Savea over his break. (a bit silly that he had to have the AB standdown in the first place)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:47 am 

Sprig wrote:
I see Aumua spent too much time with Julian Savea over his break. (a bit silly that he had to have the AB standdown in the first place)

yep. his nick name will be the pie cart from now on. Still he is a young fella and after a stellar season I will give him a get out of jail free card (one time only)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:59 am 

Sprig wrote:

He's too young to be putting on weight like that FFS.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:12 am 

That report says they'll probably leave Beauden Barrett out of the 23 due to him joining the squad late.
I'd probably prefer Garden-Bachop to start with Ihaia West on the bench.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:44 pm 

Ogre wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Ogre wrote:

Teams TBC

Pfffft.

But which bit is pfft??? answers people!

Pfft, by more than 40 Shirley? After all this is the Mighty Hurricanes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:57 pm 

Ogre wrote:
Sprig wrote:

yep. his nick name will be the pie cart from now on. Still he is a young fella and after a stellar season I will give him a get out of jail free card (one time only)

Going to be a lot of eyes on Aumua given all the hype he's been getting. Would love to see him live up to even half of it, but that's an almost impossible task. Ardie Savea would've been a lot better positioned if he hadn't been hyped up to such an extent, hope the same doesn't happen here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Ogre wrote:
Sprig wrote:

Going to be a lot of eyes on Aumua given all the hype he's been getting. Would love to see him live up to even half of it, but that's an almost impossible task. Ardie Savea would've been a lot better positioned if he hadn't been hyped up to such an extent, hope the same doesn't happen here.

Have to agree with that. Just as long as it isn't the Canes posters claiming he's the best thing since sliced bread we should be all right though...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:26 am 

Flockwitt wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Ogre wrote:
Sprig wrote:

Have to agree with that. Just as long as it isn't the Canes posters claiming he's the best thing since sliced bread we should be all right though...

The best thing since sliced bread is still Coles. Aumua has a long way to go.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:29 am 

Flockwitt wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Ogre wrote:
Sprig wrote:

There's only been one dickhead Canes supporter who has been doing that.