Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10274
It has just occurred to me that none of the SH countries have "official" rugby threads.

It seems to be just a NH thing, who seem to be far more organised than us colonials.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19666
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Favorite beers (for when the rugby is on) - Official thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Posts: 11081
Please can you add the whisky thread?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17553
Love/Hate thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55441&p=2856907#p2856907


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1554
Is there an android thread here somewhere?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:12 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 238
Whisky thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23250

Some got the dogs fred?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14308
Larry Murphy wrote:
Is there an android thread here somewhere?

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=595

I say again (not a slight on you personally, most don't seem to realise it), use your browsers history (p[resuming you keep it) as your search. Start typing in the name of the thread in your address bar, and if needs be some variation on planet rugby, and you'll likely find it. Not perfect, not a proper search, doesn't always work if you can't think of the thread name, but it's a start.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Posts: 11081
Achahoish wrote:
Whisky thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23250

Some got the dogs fred?


Thank you! :thumbup:

Great posting community here. Shame about the site owners can't even be arsed to get the search function fixed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32371
Location: Tropical North QLD
Auckman wrote:
It has just occurred to me that none of the SH countries have "official" rugby threads.

It seems to be just a NH thing, who seem to be far more organised than us colonials.


I would absolutely hate it if all NZ rugby chat was condensed into a single thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 683
Location: On the Beach overlooking South Straddie
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55802

Doco Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17553
Ali's Choice wrote:
Auckman wrote:
It has just occurred to me that none of the SH countries have "official" rugby threads.

It seems to be just a NH thing, who seem to be far more organised than us colonials.


I would absolutely hate it if all NZ rugby chat was condensed into a single thread.

Yeah, that's not what happens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Posts: 11081
Is it possible to link the match thread of Eng vs NZ in the third test earlier this year?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34091
Dance Music thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4205&hilit=dance


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4276
Surely this thread can be un-stickied now that the search function is working.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17553
Fangle wrote:
Surely this thread can be un-stickied now that the search function is working.

No way, I don't trust the search function.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12610
"Wiew your posts" is working too! :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1868
hp18 wrote:
HKCJ wrote:
AND-y wrote:
ID2 wrote:
Openside wrote:
anyone any idea where the recent purchases thread is as I bought a Razor someone posted a link too and the package has arrived from China and it is Kneepads for a Baby??? :(

I thought it was on Ebay but doesn't appear in my history so I am trying to track down where I bought it from.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'm not sure I even want to know what kneepads for a baby are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39550
Rowdy wrote:
hp18 wrote:
HKCJ wrote:
AND-y wrote:
ID2 wrote:
anyone any idea where the recent purchases thread is as I bought a Razor someone posted a link too and the package has arrived from China and it is Kneepads for a Baby??? :(

I thought it was on Ebay but doesn't appear in my history so I am trying to track down where I bought it from.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'm not sure I even want to know what kneepads for a baby are.



I think they are for when they start crawling!! :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 38182
Duff Paddy

Can you add this to the list of Official Rugby Threads for Japanese rugby?

http://rugbynewsjapan.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27218
But that isn't an official rugby thread :?

Start an official Japanese rugby thread and put that link in the OP :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 pm
Posts: 1143
Duff Paddy,

Portuguese Rugby official thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50990&start=0

Can you please add it to the list of Official Rugby Threads?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5769
France :lol:

(deffo offside at the ruck mind).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21706
Location: The Gold Coast
Openside wrote:


I think they are for when they start crawling!! :?



I would have thought you would have no problems at all putting a good pair of knee pads to work


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 am
Posts: 971
Location: UAE
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19462
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21072
Location: SOB>Todd
For the sake of completeness, I'd request that the Official South African rugby thread be added here.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72104


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16053
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
can someone please ad "You Fall In Love, You LOse" to OP?

I wish to post this:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9137
Location: Kingsburgh, KZN
Could you please also add a link to that Saffa politics thread that:

- didn't end up in a 40-page sh!t-fight,
- wasn't trolled by AC, and
- didn't result in any bannings



I unfortunately don't know the thread title, and have searched high and low but just can't seem to locate it.

If anything has the link, please post it here so that HKCJ can add it to the OP.

Thanks in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12986
troglodiet wrote:
Could you please also add a link to that Saffa politics thread that:

- didn't end up in a 40-page sh!t-fight,
- wasn't trolled by AC, and
- didn't result in any bannings



I unfortunately don't know the thread title, and have searched high and low but just can't seem to locate it.

If anything has the link, please post it here so that HKCJ can add it to the OP.

Thanks in advance.


Ain't gonna happen mate!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 pm
Posts: 260
Any chance that the PRO rugby North America thread could be added to the sticky?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27218
World Class Phil wrote:
Any chance that the PRO rugby North America thread could be added to the sticky?

done


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27218
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
can someone please ad "You Fall In Love, You LOse" to OP?


Done


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22
What happened to the "Up The Arse Corner" thread, I have a couple of candidates:

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 43584
Location: Oundle
Fans still speak in hushed tones of the day Una Stubbs, her hands a blur, managed Three Men in a Boat in less than 90 seconds!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 43584
Location: Oundle
The experts expert on Give Us A Clue, was Lionel Blair. Who can ever forget opposing team captain Una Stubbs sitting open mouthed as he tried to pull off Twelve Angry Men in under two minutes!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 43584
Location: Oundle
Give Us A Clue certainly provided many memorable moment as the players performed against a strict time limit. We particular recall one very early show when Una Stubbs scored maximum points after the teams took only a few seconds to recognise her Fanny By Gaslight.

OK I'll stop now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24205
Andyarry wrote:
What happened to the "Up The Arse Corner" thread, I have a couple of candidates:

Image

Image

:?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 43032
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
globus wrote:
Give Us A Clue certainly provided many memorable moment as the players performed against a strict time limit. We particular recall one very early show when Una Stubbs scored maximum points after the teams took only a few seconds to recognise her Fanny By Gaslight.

OK I'll stop now.

Coffee Table?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5443
There's an Official Argentine Rugby thread that's not included in the OP...

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66499


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17901
Location: Centre of the Universe
Military History Pics Thread ... difficult to search for because History/Pics joined up and I always forget that.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45598


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, bealonian, Beaver_Shark, Bing [Bot], Blake, booze, camroc1, Cartman, danny_fitz, danthefan, DragsterDriver, duke, fatcat, Google Adsense [Bot], Insane_Homer, lorcanoworms, Margin_Walker, obelixtim, Olo, openclashXX, PCPhil, pigaaaa, plum-pudding, Rugby2023, saffer13, Sandstorm, Sards, sharkscage, St. Elmo, swissguy, Troll, Turbogoat, Whatever, WoodlandsRFC and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group