Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:53 am 

Here I was feeling a bit sorry for myself because a lot of my pals are moving abroad.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 am 

EverReady wrote:
Quote:
There was poo inside the house, in the kitchen, on the floor, in the bathroom.. everywhere

Who the fück did the massive poo and who cleaned it up!!!!!

Rule 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:46 pm 

So had my two month special scan in September and it showed it was still lighting up a bit. During the summer they were pretty definitive on the ENT side I would be getting surgery but the radiation dudes felt it may not be needed. After the 2 month scan they agreed to wait until a four month scan which was last week. Initially they rang me Friday and said still lighting up a bit and would discuss it at main consultant MDT today. They then rang me this am and pretty unexpectedly said no cancer left in neck. So that is that. Because cancer is sort of humourous they have found a cyst on my kidneys but reckon it is nothing. Tests to come but I am not worried. Thanks for the well wishes lads and good luck with your own journeys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 pm 

With you Mr Battery. My very best wishes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:07 pm 

EverReady wrote:
So had my two month special scan in September and it showed it was still lighting up a bit. During the summer they were pretty definitive on the ENT side I would be getting surgery but the radiation dudes felt it may not be needed. After the 2 month scan they agreed to wait until a four month scan which was last week. Initially they rang me Friday and said still lighting up a bit and would discuss it at main consultant MDT today. They then rang me this am and pretty unexpectedly said no cancer left in neck. So that is that. Because cancer is sort of humourous they have found a cyst on my kidneys but reckon it is nothing. Tests to come but I am not worried. Thanks for the well wishes lads and good luck with your own journeys

Good stuff :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm 

EverReady wrote:

Great news ER. :thumbup:

Feel free to return here if you ever need the ear of a bunch of sad depressed nutters.

If not you will find plenty of them on any other thread too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:13 pm 

Take that, cancer :smug:

Terrific news, ER :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:03 pm 

Thanks all. Fück cancer indeed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:21 pm 

EverReady wrote:

Excellent news ER.

From my current position sitting in an oncology ward, indeed, fúck cancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:51 pm 

happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Excellent news ER.

You visiting or in the midst of it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:53 pm 

EverReady wrote:

:thumbup:
Great to read.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:54 pm 

Floppykid wrote:
EverReady wrote:

:thumbup:
Great to read.

Thanks dude

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:13 pm 

Great news ER!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:18 pm 

EverReady wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Excellent news ER.

Dad. Stage 5 pancreatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:27 pm 

happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Excellent news ER.

Dad. Stage 5 pancreatic

Ah shit. Hope he is comfortable enough

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:17 pm 

Great news ER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:32 pm 

EverReady wrote:

Hell yeah, bro :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:38 pm 

EverReady wrote:

I knew you'd be sticking around for a while. Delighted with your good news.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:39 pm 

happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Excellent news ER.

Dad. Stage 5 pancreatic

That's shit. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:54 pm 

EverReady wrote:

Great stuff ER :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:57 pm 

Liathroidigloine wrote:
EverReady wrote:

I knew you'd be sticking around for a while. Delighted with your good news.

When you logon and some random looper's good news cheers you up no end. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm 

Thanks all. Means a lot. I think people feel under pressure to be a better person after something like this and I didn't think I would particularly. Fact is I am a more honest person now, by that I mean with myself. I am much calmer and decidedly happier. I am not saying it is worth the spectre that happyhooker is living with but you can gain something from all the pain.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:09 pm 

Now that's daycent ER. Nicely.

Thoughts with you HappyHooker. Toughest of stations.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:31 pm 

EverReady wrote:
Thanks all. Means a lot. I think people feel under pressure to be a better person after something like this and I didn't think I would particularly. Fact is I am a more honest person now, by that I mean with myself. I am much calmer and decidedly happier. I am not saying it is worth the spectre that happyhooker is living with but you can gain something from all the pain.

Wise words, well said.

Genuinely delighted for you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:47 am 

EverReady wrote:

Well done, ER.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 am 

Delighted to hear that, ER. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:11 am 

EverReady wrote:

An excellent comment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:00 am 

Great news!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:38 am 

Pleased to hear the good news, ER.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:36 pm 

Thanks a million. I got asked to campaign for election to a board today and I had to laugh when the lad was surprised when I said no thanks. Some people don't see the changes in you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:54 pm 

That's class, ER.

Hope things are as contraband as possible, HH.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:32 am 

EverReady wrote:
Thanks a million. I got asked to campaign for election to a board today and I had to laugh when the lad was surprised when I said no thanks. Some people don't see the changes in you

Great to hear ER. You’re top notch value on here so don’t go getting some other gig.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 am 

Nolanator wrote:
That's class, ER.

Thanks, I offered to smuggle him in some whisky but he said he didn't fancy it right now.

Maybe later

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:18 am 

Great news ER. A nice chilled Chrimbo ahead for ya.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:56 am 

happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Excellent news ER.

Dad. Stage 5 pancreatic

Sad to hear but it's good you are able to be with him, good but tough.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:15 pm 

EverReady wrote:

That's made my day - genuinely delighted for you ER, you are one of the good guys. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:18 pm 

happyhooker wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
That's class, ER.

Thanks, I offered to smuggle him in some whisky but he said he didn't fancy it right now.

Maybe later

:lol:
As predictive text typos go, that's not the worst.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 pm 

I have been getting the congrats for a few days in the real world as well. Women coming up behind me in the school yard and giving me a squeeze and saying 'delighted for you'. I would have faked getting better ages ago if I knew I was going to get touched up. Off to Rome next week and as noted a very different Christmas in store.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm 

EverReady wrote:
I have been getting the congrats for a few days in the real world as well. Women coming up behind me in the school yard and giving me a squeeze and saying 'delighted for you'. I would have faked getting better ages ago if I knew I was going to get touched up. Off to Rome next week and as noted a very different Christmas in store.

http://www.anticabirreriaperoni.it/

Give this place a blast, it's lovely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:41 pm 

Liathroidigloine wrote:
EverReady wrote:

http://www.anticabirreriaperoni.it/

Give this place a blast, it's lovely.

Cool thanks. I'm staying less than 10 mins from that in this gaff http://otiumhotel.eu/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next