Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290 ... 1308  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1816
kiap wrote:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/yhQ4LyTh.jpg[/img]

  • an "i." was missing from the front of the url
  • as the pic was very big, I added an "h" at the end of the file name to limit the size to 1024px

I think this is it. Cheeky pussy!

Image


thats the one! Christ - I'm worse than Openside !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2892
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Rowdy wrote:
I do not find this picture entertaining. Maybe we should start a repulsive pics thread.


It's OK, the good guys win in the end...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2948
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21667
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21667
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2388
5, 4, 1, 2, 3


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22353
Location: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
On this day in 1888, the New Zealand Natives tour of the British Isles began with a match against Surrey in Richmond. This was the first international tour to take place in Britain and the NZN team played 74 games in under 6 months, with just 26 players!
:shock:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19919
Location: balbriggan
Nieghorn wrote:
Quote:
On this day in 1888, the New Zealand Natives tour of the British Isles began with a match against Surrey in Richmond. This was the first international tour to take place in Britain and the NZN team played 74 games in under 6 months, with just 26 players!
:shock:

Image

Pah

the french won a grand slam with 15 players...

Image

https://www.sudouest.fr/2017/03/18/tour ... 4-4572.php


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4450
They seem very happy about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19919
Location: balbriggan
Average Joe wrote:
They seem very happy about it.

It should be obvious to you that as JP rives is not bleeding this is pre game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 460
Laurent wrote:
Nieghorn wrote:
Quote:
On this day in 1888, the New Zealand Natives tour of the British Isles began with a match against Surrey in Richmond. This was the first international tour to take place in Britain and the NZN team played 74 games in under 6 months, with just 26 players!
:shock:

Image

Pah

the french won a grand slam with 15 players...

Image

https://www.sudouest.fr/2017/03/18/tour ... 4-4572.php



aaaaah.. those were the days


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22353
Location: Centre of the Universe
Love the older lady's look in this ...

Image

(wouldn't be surprised if the man was staged, though)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19656
Is he thinking “cor, look at the ankles on that !”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15193
Location: Auckland, NZ, Earth
Is she famous? Otherwise just looks like a lady in a conservative looking dress.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22353
Location: Centre of the Universe
True Blue wrote:
Is she famous? Otherwise just looks like a lady in a conservative looking dress.


Not sure. Says she's a fashion model called Doris Erwin, for a Look magazine shoot. I like the looks, but accept that at least one (and there's another angle with two more men), could be staged. She's probably a bit flashy for the time, but if people weren't looking because she was obviously being filmed, then she was sachaying something fierce.

These have a little more going on in it. :D

Image

Image

Intense study here.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
V-Dubs und Audis...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Fat Old Git wrote:
Image

Image

Image

(Kanami Tōno - Lead Guitarist for Band-Maid)


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22353
Location: Centre of the Universe
Some horrific Disney mascots from yesteryear: https://www.vintag.es/2018/10/terrifyin ... scots.html

There's a reason this boy isn't getting any closer. He looks like he's going to blow!
Image

You just know he's about to say something filthy.
Image

The middle one looks like his testes are swaying to and fro.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 1501
Location: England
Those pigs are like one of the weirder costumes in the Purge.films


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10789
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2101
Hong Kong wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image


Hmm. Wouldn't mind seeing that a bit bigger :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22353
Location: Centre of the Universe
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Image


:lol: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Don't do Acid in Aspen...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4804
Location: Monmouthshire
Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19656
is that our new carrier & the Harrier mk2's ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4804
Location: Monmouthshire
backrow wrote:
is that our new carrier & the Harrier mk2's ?

Yes. Thought it looked very futuristic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19656
Petej wrote:
backrow wrote:
is that our new carrier & the Harrier mk2's ?

Yes. Thought it looked very futuristic.


in some respects don't they have only marginal performance improvements over the harrier ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4804
Location: Monmouthshire
backrow wrote:
Petej wrote:
backrow wrote:
is that our new carrier & the Harrier mk2's ?

Yes. Thought it looked very futuristic.


in some respects don't they have only marginal performance improvements over the harrier ?


In some aspects that might be true (VTOL against stovl) but in most the jsf is a massive upgrade.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19919
Location: balbriggan
Petej wrote:
backrow wrote:
Petej wrote:
backrow wrote:
is that our new carrier & the Harrier mk2's ?

Yes. Thought it looked very futuristic.


in some respects don't they have only marginal performance improvements over the harrier ?


In some aspects that might be true (VTOL against stovl) but in most the jsf is a massive upgrade.

Over a plane designed in the 60's yes

but then that is a lofty goal for the ridiculous expense

trouble is it flies like an anvil....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2362
Are the Harriers now made in America and bought by us at enormous expense?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33977
Location: Pigdogistan
They're F35-Bs, not Harriers. No?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10567
You can't beat a good cock up ;)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4804
Location: Monmouthshire
Rowdy wrote:
Are the Harriers now made in America and bought by us at enormous expense?


Mostly. The f136 engine was cancelled which was the ge RR alternative (with greater potential thrust growth) than the f135. The lift fan system on the f35-b has UK bits and input and bae have a share in f35 components as well.

I'm always bemused by the stick that the f22 and f35 get about their dog fighting/flying like an anvil when the whole point is it shouldn't end up in that situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 3167
Petej wrote:
Rowdy wrote:
Are the Harriers now made in America and bought by us at enormous expense?


Mostly. The f136 engine was cancelled which was the ge RR alternative (with greater potential thrust growth) than the f135. The lift fan system on the f35-b has UK bits and input and bae have a share in f35 components as well.

I'm always bemused by the stick that the f22 and f35 get about their dog fighting/flying like an anvil when the whole point is it shouldn't end up in that situation.


The stick is mostly for the cost blowout and lack of payload for the F-35.

The new doctrine is F18 Superhornets to tote 12 AMRAAMs as missile trucks but directed by the (hidden) F-35s.

BTW, a mate of mine is flying this:

Image

Image

He raves about it's performance - but then, he gets paid to fly it every other day :frown: :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19136
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290 ... 1308  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBB, BBC 2, brat, Dubh01, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], Jay Cee Gee, Sinkers, Turbogoat and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group