Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411 ... 1420  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 3067
Image

To which someone replied:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2905
Location: Adopted Lion - Jon Davies
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2796
Lacrobat wrote:
Image

To which someone replied:

Image

Countries and their linguistic hate for gender neutral people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23253
Glaston wrote:
Lacrobat wrote:
Image

To which someone replied:

Image

Countries and their linguistic hate for gender neutral people.

Afrikaans is so far advanced
No genders :)
Makes life so much simpler


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39545
Boobs not Moobs wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
kiap wrote:
Need moar pics

Image


Who is she? (asking for a friend, my penis...)


Isn't she the Resident evil actress? Mila jovovich no idea if that's the spelling.


No, the boobs are too big.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18510
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
NZ cartoonist Malc Evans on the state of the Media:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 17181
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Boobs not Moobs wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
kiap wrote:
Need moar pics

Image


Who is she? (asking for a friend, my penis...)


Isn't she the Resident evil actress? Mila jovovich no idea if that's the spelling.


Sadly not - she isn't stacked like that.

Also sadly, reverse image search is ineffective...

:arrow:

Is it a doctored image? What's the shaded line down the side of her body that distorts the bed cover?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3047
^ Lovely boobage, but she could use a few good dinners.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 326
Location: The Highlands of Scotland
paddyor wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Boobs not Moobs wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
kiap wrote:
Need moar pics

Image


Who is she? (asking for a friend, my penis...)


Isn't she the Resident evil actress? Mila jovovich no idea if that's the spelling.


Sadly not - she isn't stacked like that.

Also sadly, reverse image search is ineffective...

:arrow:

Is it a doctored image? What's the shaded line down the side of her body that distorts the bed cover?


Could it be a shadow as we have light coming onto her back. As for coming onto her back ..... that would be a waste.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27081
There is one front picture of her that is quite photoshopped. She makes my pants smaller


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:43 pm
Posts: 1358
Looks like it's been shopped to make her waist appear smaller, the other side of her back looks wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27081
Oxbow wrote:
Looks like it's been shopped to make her waist appear smaller, the other side of her back looks wrong.


Well that is another beautiful thing destroyed by facts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3435
paddyor wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Boobs not Moobs wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
kiap wrote:
Need moar pics

Image


Who is she? (asking for a friend, my penis...)


Isn't she the Resident evil actress? Mila jovovich no idea if that's the spelling.


Sadly not - she isn't stacked like that.

Also sadly, reverse image search is ineffective...

:arrow:

Is it a doctored image? What's the shaded line down the side of her body that distorts the bed cover?




It's gone now?!


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39545
Clearly some further study is required

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2796
EverReady wrote:
Oxbow wrote:
Looks like it's been shopped to make her waist appear smaller, the other side of her back looks wrong.


Well that is another beautiful thing destroyed by facts


Lol, I agree
That pic made her look fabulous


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2796
EverReady wrote:
There is one front picture of her that is quite photoshopped. She makes my pants smaller



Rule 1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21523
Glaston wrote:
EverReady wrote:
There is one front picture of her that is quite photoshopped. She makes my pants smaller



Rule 1

careful now


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2796
happyhooker wrote:
Glaston wrote:
EverReady wrote:
There is one front picture of her that is quite photoshopped. She makes my pants smaller



Rule 1

careful now

OOH,
thats mean, I obv didnt refer to Eveready's Pants.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:06 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19755
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16803
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image
Quote:
Magician Shokyokusai Tenkatsu and her Flower Heaven Troupe wearing a strap-on hooked into a 300,000 volt Tesla Coil to shower bolts of artificial lightning on the girls below holding conductor rods, part of the Japanese artistic movement called Eroguronansensu (literally “erotic-grotesque-nonsense”). 1930


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:05 pm
Posts: 1916
Location: Wellington
.


Last edited by kiweez on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18510
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Ah, the tron - full of dags, and crims

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1875
WTF Kiweez! Delete that shit immediately! :x :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:05 pm
Posts: 1916
Location: Wellington
Catman wrote:
WTF Kiweez! Delete that shit immediately! :x :x


WTF was kind of the point I was making :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 3067
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32281
Location: in transit
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:58 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19755
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
kiweez wrote:
Catman wrote:
WTF Kiweez! Delete that shit immediately! :x :x


WTF was kind of the point I was making :(


Am I the only one who now wants to know what it was that was deleted?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:58 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19755
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
guy smiley wrote:
Image


Nemo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32281
Location: in transit
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 3067
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 3067
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 604
Enzedder wrote:
Ah, the tron - full of dags, and crims

Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32281
Location: in transit
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 pm
Posts: 1236
The rare aquatic wolf breaking surface while hunting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6331
Biffer29 wrote:
The rare aquatic wolf breaking surface while hunting.


Very rare as it lives on a diet of frisbees


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 3067
A true hive mind:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4844
Adrianmole wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
Ah, the tron - full of dags, and crims

Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


As someone that attended Fraser High and lived next suburb to Newton - likes that.:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 pm
Posts: 1236
kiwinoz wrote:
Biffer29 wrote:
The rare aquatic wolf breaking surface while hunting.


Very rare as it lives on a diet of frisbees


Little known fact; clay pigeon shooting was originally developed as a technique for keeping them away from salmon farms.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32281
Location: in transit
Biffer29 wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
Biffer29 wrote:
The rare aquatic wolf breaking surface while hunting.


Very rare as it lives on a diet of frisbees


Little known fact; clay pigeon shooting was originally developed as a technique for keeping them away from salmon farms.


yup, clay pidgeons just luuuuurve the salmon.




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32281
Location: in transit
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411 ... 1420  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fat Old Git, Harvey2.0, massive_field_goal, mrbrownstone and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group