Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4310
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

I are very hungry that they plays so kak in the first half. I are hoping the they is better on the next game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:12 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11260
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

:lol:

We nearly lost to Georgia!

We havent lost. In these tournaments its always good to scrape through in the round robins. When the real tournament (business end) start, you need to peak. You know Willemse, he struggled last night but you know he can play at the highest level. The same for most of them. Get positive for a change. You are going to get the same thing with Rassie and the Springboks. To be negative means vokol, then you should never watch / play sport.

I'm not negative, I'm objective. Big difference. Me being 'positive' has zero effect on the team playing in another hemisphere boet.

No matter how bad the Springboks were, we should never be bothered by a team like Georgia.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
The lads from the other top tier sides look like brutes...

I cannot see us winning this one tbh....

We will probably just beat teams like Japan although the Japanese tackling was woeful


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

:lol:

We nearly lost to Georgia!

We havent lost. In these tournaments its always good to scrape through in the round robins. When the real tournament (business end) start, you need to peak. You know Willemse, he struggled last night but you know he can play at the highest level. The same for most of them. Get positive for a change. You are going to get the same thing with Rassie and the Springboks. To be negative means vokol, then you should never watch / play sport.

I'm not negative, I'm objective. Big difference. Me being 'positive' has zero effect on the team playing in another hemisphere boet.

No matter how bad the Springboks were, we should never be bothered by a team like Georgia.



New Zealand would smash us....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:20 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11260
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

:lol:

We nearly lost to Georgia!

We havent lost. In these tournaments its always good to scrape through in the round robins. When the real tournament (business end) start, you need to peak. You know Willemse, he struggled last night but you know he can play at the highest level. The same for most of them. Get positive for a change. You are going to get the same thing with Rassie and the Springboks. To be negative means vokol, then you should never watch / play sport.

I'm not negative, I'm objective. Big difference. Me being 'positive' has zero effect on the team playing in another hemisphere boet.

No matter how bad the Springboks were, we should never be bothered by a team like Georgia.



New Zealand would smash us....

Is Chean Roux the right coach for the team? I'd feel more comfortable to have someone with a lot of experience and knowledge of working with youngsters. Someone like Heyneke Meyer would be ideal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
Chean too was very unhappy with yesterdays match....I cant see a fix tbh......this years youngsters don't look the part. We gave a population 10 times the size of NZ yet we cannot match their skills.

Who and when is our next match?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2054
These kids just thrashed Scotland, Wales and England away last month. They haven’t suddenly become shit. 1 poor game against a better team than most realize. It’s their 3rd match against Georgia in the past couple of months so the teams know each other well. They’ll be better against Ireland and should be hitting their stride for the big one against France.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11260
sunnybanana wrote:
These kids just thrashed Scotland, Wales and England away last month. They haven’t suddenly become shit. 1 poor game against a better team than most realize. It’s their 3rd match against Georgia in the past couple of months so the teams know each other well. They’ll be better against Ireland and should be hitting their stride for the big one against France.

Keep in mind that it was warm up matches, Scotland, Wales and England might have been experimenting.

I hope you're right, we need these players to come through ASAP.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Sards wrote:
The lads from the other top tier sides look like brutes...

I cannot see us winning this one tbh....

We will probably just beat teams like Japan although the Japanese tackling was woeful


Really? SA were more physical than England in their warm up game... at U20 level there are only 4 top tier sides recently, SA ENG FRA NZ. NZ are physical in the backs because of their Islanders but FRA and ENG are about the same if not less physical than SA...

The bokkie 12 looks about 30.

Edit: bokkies would destroy Japan. I'm surprised NZ didn't beat them by more, they were awful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1408
We will make the final. We beat them twice in warm up games and it does not matter what your coach says to you, you will go into the match with a mindset that you just need to play,turn up to win. Hopefully this will focus the guys.

The Japs were very poor - missed a lot of their tackles. The BB's will be tested against more structured teams with strong packs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
sunnybanana wrote:
These kids just thrashed Scotland, Wales and England away last month. They haven’t suddenly become shit. 1 poor game against a better team than most realize. It’s their 3rd match against Georgia in the past couple of months so the teams know each other well. They’ll be better against Ireland and should be hitting their stride for the big one against France.



Quote:
Junior Boks assistant coach Bafana Nhleko says the team needs to improve before its next U20 Championship match against Ireland on Sunday.

The SA U20s got their campaign off to a nervous start, needing a second-half fightback to get a nailbiting 33-27 win against Georgia.

Nhleko admits that the team was well off its best and that will need to change against Ireland, who will be desperate for a win after losing their opener to France.

‘The most important thing is that we got the result against Georgia,’ Nhleko said. ‘It was obviously not how we wanted to play, especially the way we started in the first half with the handling errors and some disciplinary issues that might have let us down. But we still left a lot of opportunities out there.

‘That said, it is something we can learn from going forward.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
Average Joe wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

I are very hungry that they plays so kak in the first half. I are hoping the they is better on the next game.

Gaan trek jou draad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4310
OomPB wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

I are very hungry that they plays so kak in the first half. I are hoping the they is better on the next game.

Gaan trek jou draad.

I cant. My heavy and clean father lend my wirepuller to fix the holes in the bead on their farm. The cattle thieves steels 3 cows last night.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
Average Joe wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

I are very hungry that they plays so kak in the first half. I are hoping the they is better on the next game.

Gaan trek jou draad.

I cant. My heavy and clean father lend my wirepuller to fix the holes in the bead on their farm. The cattle thieves steels 3 cows last night.

Probeer jy nou n bespotting van my brits te maak met jou vrystaat engels? Ek los jou vir Nipper, hy weet hoe om jou spuls te kry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4310
OomPB wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Jammer Jens, maar daar is te veel volksvreemdes wat hul kak post op daai draad. Ek wil graag hierdie een vir ons hou om ons laaities se vordering te bespreek.

Altho the score was close I feel we have won the match easily. Even with 14 at the end we nearly score and kept attacking which was nice to see. I To single out players are unfair but we will improve playing as a team. I do believe that this team have lots of talent, waiting to explode. One match at a time and Ireland wont be easy.

I are very hungry that they plays so kak in the first half. I are hoping the they is better on the next game.

Gaan trek jou draad.

I cant. My heavy and clean father lend my wirepuller to fix the holes in the bead on their farm. The cattle thieves steels 3 cows last night.

Probeer jy nou n bespotting van my brits te maak met jou vrystaat engels? Ek los jou vir Nipper, hy weet hoe om jou spuls te kry.

Ja oom ek grap maar bietjie met oom maar ek lieg nie oor die diefstal nie. Die ding met Nipper het nogals baie te doen met dit. Hul het drie maande terug my skoonma in die rug geskiet terwyl die ouman besig was om voer te meng. SM het geweier om vir hul oop te maak toe skiet hul haar deur n venster. My twee kleintjies het daar gekuier en vat die ding nogals baie sleg. My oom is ook so jaar terug vermoor.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30672
Average Joe wrote:
Ja oom ek grap maar bietjie met oom maar ek lieg nie oor die diefstal nie. Die ding met Nipper het nogals baie te doen met dit. Hul het drie maande terug my skoonma in die rug geskiet terwyl die ouman besig was om voer te meng. SM het geweier om vir hul oop te maak toe skiet hul haar deur n venster. My twee kleintjies het daar gekuier en vat die ding nogals baie sleg. My oom is ook so jaar terug vermoor.

Bliksem, jammer om te hoor. Wat het die diefstal met Nipper te doen?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4310
BN has nothing to do with theft. Let’s just say I have too much emotionally invested in the particular topic and we (me and BN) had words over it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30672
Thought BN was running a cow stealing ring for a minute. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
Average Joe wrote:
Ja oom ek grap maar bietjie met oom maar ek lieg nie oor die diefstal nie. Die ding met Nipper het nogals baie te doen met dit. Hul het drie maande terug my skoonma in die rug geskiet terwyl die ouman besig was om voer te meng. SM het geweier om vir hul oop te maak toe skiet hul haar deur n venster. My twee kleintjies het daar gekuier en vat die ding nogals baie sleg. My oom is ook so jaar terug vermoor.

:shock: Vokken hel, baie jammer om te hoor my mater. Mens dink die goed gebeur net met ander mense tot dit met jou gebeur. My gebede gaan uit vir jou kindertjies en skoonmense. Sterkte daar.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
OomPB wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Ja oom ek grap maar bietjie met oom maar ek lieg nie oor die diefstal nie. Die ding met Nipper het nogals baie te doen met dit. Hul het drie maande terug my skoonma in die rug geskiet terwyl die ouman besig was om voer te meng. SM het geweier om vir hul oop te maak toe skiet hul haar deur n venster. My twee kleintjies het daar gekuier en vat die ding nogals baie sleg. My oom is ook so jaar terug vermoor.

:shock: Vokken hel, baie jammer om te hoor my mater. Mens dink die goed gebeur net met ander mense tot dit met jou gebeur. My gebede gaan uit vir jou kindertjies en skoonmense. Sterkte daar.

Terrible


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
Much better performance from the Bokkies. Top of our pool. Need to lift it vs France.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
Moerat, future Bok capt need to sort out our lineout asap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8657
Location: Mzansi
Burger and Simelane are future stars in that side.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
And Green... very intelligent player, maybe needs a bit more size. Sharks are well stocked in scrum halfs now with Wright and Burger both being youngsters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
My son played rugby, hockey and cricket from u7-13 at Kleingim with Burger Know his parents personally.

He was always a bit big for a 9. Surely can dominate play from 9. He and our nr8, Muller Uys played together at Paarl Gym from u14-18. Can see they combine well.

Two years back with Paarl interschool there was a big thing when Paarl Gym pupils made a poster Uysis aimed at Moerat.

Now they are team mates.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30672
Much better result. Enjoyed watching. Pity about Willemse, hope it's not too bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
Important match tonight.

Junior Springbok team to face France:

15 Gianni Lombard (Golden Lions), 14 Tyrone Green (Golden Lions), 13 Manuel Rass (Golden Lions), 12 Lyle Hendricks (Western Province), 11 Wandisile Simelane (Golden Lions), 10 Lubabalo Dobela (Free State), 9 Zak Burger (Sharks), 8 Muller Uys (Western Province) 7 PJ Steenkamp (Golden Lions), 6 Dian Schoonees (Golden Lions), 5 Ruan Vermaak (Golden Lions), 4 Salmaan Moerat (captain, Western Province), 3 Asenathi Ntlabakanye (Golden Lions), 2 Schalk Erasmus (Western Province), 1 Nathan McBeth (Golden Lions)

Substitutes: 16 Tiaan van der Merwe (Golden Lions), 17 Alulutho Tshakweni (Eastern Province), 18 Sazi Sandi (Western Province), 19 Ruan Nortje (Blue Bulls), 20 Ben-Jason Dixon (Western Province), 21 Rewan Kruger (Free State), 22 David Coetzer (Western Province), 23 Sihle Njezula (Western Province)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Bit concerned about the apparent lack of rotation in the backs...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
Will be watching this


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16062
Oom please amend the title to read Bay Boks are shit.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:17 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11260
Chilli wrote:
Oom please amend the title to read Bay Boks are shit.

Thanks

/OomPB mode/: Chilli please. If you were positive, the Baby Boks would have won.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
handyman wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Oom please amend the title to read Bay Boks are shit.

Thanks

/OomPB mode/: Chilli please. If you were positive, the Baby Boks would have won.

Have to agree, I stopped watching at halftime. Luckily we still sneak in the semis. I dont expect anything. credit to the French, they played the way I would like our team to play. Their game in the semi will be a cracker.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11260
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Oom please amend the title to read Bay Boks are shit.

Thanks

/OomPB mode/: Chilli please. If you were positive, the Baby Boks would have won.

Have to agree, I stopped watching at halftime. Luckily we still sneak in the semis. I dont expect anything. credit to the French, they played the way I would like our team to play. Their game in the semi will be a cracker.

While I agree that the French were good, our defence in that first half were non-existing. It was worst than schoolboy level. The French broke our line from 1st phase with ease. Our midfield defence :blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2054
I see the big 12, Pretorius, who was man of the match vs England in that tour game, is still over there despite being injured. Any word on the likelihood of him being fit for the semi?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Oom please amend the title to read Bay Boks are shit.

Thanks

/OomPB mode/: Chilli please. If you were positive, the Baby Boks would have won.

Have to agree, I stopped watching at halftime. Luckily we still sneak in the semis. I dont expect anything. credit to the French, they played the way I would like our team to play. Their game in the semi will be a cracker.

While I agree that the French were good, our defence in that first half were non-existing. It was worst than schoolboy level. The French broke our line from 1st phase with ease. Our midfield defence :blush:

My biggest worry is our lineouts. We struggle in all the matches. We opt to take lineouts to score tries and lose the lineout time and again. Vok take the three points rather and build the innings. The Stormers also do this kak.

The Lions have the most players in the team, most old Boishaai players who really played well as schoolboys. We are suppose to hit form now, not disappearring.

Sadly we have to have 50% players of colour which obvious hit our youth teams very hard. PRG have an outstanding winger in Remy Engelbrecht. I still cant believe a talent like him did not even make WP final CW trials. Its shocking. We are lucky to make the semis with this politics of qoutas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35600
Location: Innie Kaap
That was very hard to watch.
I was ashamed. And I suspect to be ashamed again tomorrow.

Springbok rugby does not exist anymore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4893
Do you have any more of those undersized CJ Stander or Richardt Strauss types?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25263
Location: Stellenbosch
SFBB wrote:
Do you have any more of those undersized CJ Stander or Richardt Strauss types?

Lots and lots and lots of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Baby Boks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1408
OomPB wrote:
SFBB wrote:
Do you have any more of those undersized CJ Stander or Richardt Strauss types?

Lots and lots and lots of them.

Oom, our loose forwards are too slow. They are not (too slow) covering space on defence and there is almost no linking play. Pick and go is about all they can do. That Gym 8th man looks overweight and out of shape. I thought Tyrone Green was fantastic but should be at fullback.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assfly, bimboman, Boomslang, Boxcar Ira, Brazil, danny_fitz, dargotronV.1, easyray, eevyl, feckwanker, Foot Up, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], hermie, jdogscoop, Laurent, Leinsterman, Lenny, Liathroidigloine, lorcanoworms, openclashXX, penguin, piquant, Raggs, Richie McCaw, SamShark, Santa, S Club, sewa, Steamin Beamin, Stjudes, The Ginger Jedi, Toulon's Not Toulouse and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group