Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

"Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #456339
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61797
Page 62 of 65

Author:  houtkabouter [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Stop trying silence fatty! You filthy fucks!

Author:  koroke hangareka [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Slim 293 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
Fattyboy. 5 posts. One on an Arctic sea ice thread from six and a half years ago, where he defends Silver from having the piss taken of him. Then 4 posts here defending anti-vaxxers.


Me think we might have a Silver multi.



Yeah, I'd like to know what fattyboy thinks of Putin...


Though Silver was always unfailingly polite, however provoked. It may yet be him, but he's changed his MO if so.

Author:  Thomas [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

koroke hangareka wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
Fattyboy. 5 posts. One on an Arctic sea ice thread from six and a half years ago, where he defends Silver from having the piss taken of him. Then 4 posts here defending anti-vaxxers.


Me think we might have a Silver multi.



Yeah, I'd like to know what fattyboy thinks of Putin...


Though Silver was always unfailingly polite, however provoked. It may yet be him, but he's changed his MO if so.


If it is that raving loon then, yes, he's changed his approach. Silver was a card carrying contrarian moron but his use of emoticons and the "is that the best you can do" argument was limited.

But you know...

Author:  Gazzamonster [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

*waits to read 'borg' and 'drone' reference before making a decision*

Author:  Sandstorm [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Gazzamonster wrote:
*waits to read 'borg' and 'drone' reference before making a decision*

Interesting

Author:  ManInTheBar [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Sandstorm wrote:
Gazzamonster wrote:
*waits to read 'borg' and 'drone' reference before making a decision*

Interesting


Wrong log in Seneca

Author:  EverReady [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

RuggaBugga wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not vaccinated but my kids are vaccinated for everything. We have even paid for some extra autism to be sure


Is your wife a bit of a cow? If so you probably have herd immunity.


No.but she keeps coughing straight in my face when she arrives home late

Author:  Zakar [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

There's a great movement on Reddit to stop calling them 'anti-vaxxers' and start calling them 'pro-plague'

Author:  Plastic Sarrie [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Zakar wrote:
There's a great movement on Reddit to stop calling them 'anti-vaxxers' and start calling them 'pro-plague'

Image

Author:  Bowens [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

houtkabouter wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
I had every vaccine available in the 70s and I still got whooping cough (2 years old), chickenpox (8) and measles (14)

I don’t know which side I’m helping with this information. Sorry.

I had all the vaccines but then got autism. I’m okay now though.


I always assumed you were on the spectrum. Glad to hear things are going well though.

Author:  Slim 293 [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Zakar wrote:
There's a great movement on Reddit to stop calling them 'anti-vaxxers' and start calling them 'pro-plague'



I would go one step further... deem them "child abusers".

Author:  houtkabouter [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Bowens wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
I had every vaccine available in the 70s and I still got whooping cough (2 years old), chickenpox (8) and measles (14)

I don’t know which side I’m helping with this information. Sorry.

I had all the vaccines but then got autism. I’m okay now though.


I always assumed you were on the spectrum. Glad to hear things are going well though.

It’s why I work on the help desk. My superb people skills.

Author:  Bowens [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

And your wit. Can’t forget that.

Author:  houtkabouter [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Bowens wrote:
And your wit. Can’t forget that.

You’re American.

Author:  Enzedder [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

fattyboy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
Using Fattyboy's argument, I know of hundreds upon hundreds of kids who have had vaccines. I know of none who have suffered any ill effects. The odds against a reaction are lotto-like and yet the pro-disease faction will ensure that thousands of kids around the world will suffer horrible effects in the next few years, with their chicken-little attitude.

Great science backed facts there old boy. You’ve convinced me......not.😂😂😂😂 oh hey, nz’er, I know of hundreds upon hundreds of kids who have been vaccinated and have been harmed due to the pro vaxxers chicken little attitude.



No you haven't - you've read about 1 or 2 but never met anybody who has been harmed or had a kid who's been harmed.

You're full if shit Sliver, but there is no vaccination against that so you're safe.

Author:  Bowens [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

houtkabouter wrote:
Bowens wrote:
And your wit. Can’t forget that.

You’re American.


Will this one be on your Netflix special?

Author:  MrJonno [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

houtkabouter wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
I had every vaccine available in the 70s and I still got whooping cough (2 years old), chickenpox (8) and measles (14)

I don’t know which side I’m helping with this information. Sorry.

I had all the vaccines but then got autism. I’m okay now though.



What will the anti-vaxxers do if they create a vaccine against autism?



I know I know, but they don't so don't tip them off

Author:  MrJonno [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

EverReady wrote:
I'm not vaccinated but my kids are vaccinated for everything. We have even paid for some extra autism to be sure



They're doomed to a life of celibacy. I had all the vaccines and when I was 15 Emma wouldn't let me put my hand up her top. Coincidence? I think not. I had to eat mumps, small pocks and measles for months to get rid of the celibacy side effects.

Author:  houtkabouter [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Bowens wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Bowens wrote:
And your wit. Can’t forget that.

You’re American.


Will this one be on your Netflix special?

And here’s a perfect example of why it’s relevant.

Author:  EverReady [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

MrJonno wrote:
EverReady wrote:
I'm not vaccinated but my kids are vaccinated for everything. We have even paid for some extra autism to be sure



They're doomed to a life of celibacy. I had all the vaccines and when I was 15 Emma wouldn't let me put my hand up her top. Coincidence? I think not. I had to eat mumps, small pocks and measles for months to get rid of the celibacy side effects.


Jaysus she let me motorboat her. The youngest hasn't all his so that will be that for him

Author:  jambanja [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

I know someone who is anti...sorry pro plague, rabidly so, because of all the bad it can do you etc but is quite happy smoking 20 a day, go figure :roll:

Author:  Bowens [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

houtkabouter wrote:
Bowens wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Bowens wrote:
And your wit. Can’t forget that.

You’re American.


Will this one be on your Netflix special?

And here’s a perfect example of why it’s relevant.


I take your advice on humor like Ron Jeremy would take tips on fucking from Tim Tebow.

Author:  fattyboy [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Sandstorm wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
And because there is now so much misinformation from the anti-vaxxers out there, both benign and deliberate, it's not just the easily-led and the gullible who've been caught up in it.
It's also why choosing to simply ignore their falsehoods isn't always the best option. They need to be shot down, they need to be shown the errors of their ways, if not for their sake, the peddlers of this anti-vaxxer bullshit, but for anyone else reading their schtick who might have been otherwise swayed by it.



Anti-vaxxing is a thing because people are completely rational all day long until they have kids. Then all bets are off!

Hey sandstorm, you saying that people without kids are rational, then they have kids and they become irrational.
I like the way you are having a dig at those nutty pro vaxxers on here that have kids. Good man.
But I have to say, I have met, and listened to a lot of extraordinarily rational, intelligent, articulate people with kids, and for that matter, without kids, when it comes to vaccines.
Sadly, a lot of the pro vaxxers on here don’t fit the rational, articulate etc bracket. And are they an angry bunch of suckers! Something about rugby maybe? Too many knocks to the thinking / rational part of their brain?? Maybe turbo could give us one of his fancy pictures to explain it? ;-)

Author:  fattyboy [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

jambanja wrote:
I know someone who is anti...sorry pro plague, rabidly so, because of all the bad it can do you etc but is quite happy smoking 20 a day, go figure :roll:

Mate, probably best you keep away from the whacky baccy before you post. It would be easier to ‘go figure’ if what you wrote made any sense. Is the ‘someone I know’ you by any chance? ;)

Author:  The Man Without Fear [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Just shut the fudge up, you stupid f**king fudge.

Author:  Hong Kong [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Italy bans unvaccinated children from school

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47536981

Author:  fattyboy [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Enzedder wrote:
fattyboy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
Using Fattyboy's argument, I know of hundreds upon hundreds of kids who have had vaccines. I know of none who have suffered any ill effects. The odds against a reaction are lotto-like and yet the pro-disease faction will ensure that thousands of kids around the world will suffer horrible effects in the next few years, with their chicken-little attitude.

Great science backed facts there old boy. You’ve convinced me......not.😂😂😂😂 oh hey, nz’er, I know of hundreds upon hundreds of kids who have been vaccinated and have been harmed due to the pro vaxxers chicken little attitude.



No you haven't - you've read about 1 or 2 but never met anybody who has been harmed or had a kid who's been harmed.

You're full if shit Sliver, but there is no vaccination against that so you're safe.


Ok, so let me get this straight. Im “full if shit sliver”. Hmmm, so I know less about me than those pesky voices in your head tell you about me. Nope, I’m not buying it. By the way, you had your meds today?

Author:  Kiwias [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

The force is very strong with this one.

Author:  Turbogoat [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

There's a certain irony to an anti-vaxxer resorting to asking "have you taken your meds?"

Author:  Zakar [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

fattyboy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
fattyboy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
Using Fattyboy's argument, I know of hundreds upon hundreds of kids who have had vaccines. I know of none who have suffered any ill effects. The odds against a reaction are lotto-like and yet the pro-disease faction will ensure that thousands of kids around the world will suffer horrible effects in the next few years, with their chicken-little attitude.

Great science backed facts there old boy. You’ve convinced me......not.😂😂😂😂 oh hey, nz’er, I know of hundreds upon hundreds of kids who have been vaccinated and have been harmed due to the pro vaxxers chicken little attitude.



No you haven't - you've read about 1 or 2 but never met anybody who has been harmed or had a kid who's been harmed.

You're full if shit Sliver, but there is no vaccination against that so you're safe.


Ok, so let me get this straight. Im “full if shit sliver”. Hmmm, so I know less about me than those pesky voices in your head tell you about me. Nope, I’m not buying it. By the way, you had your meds today?


Are you pro-plague?

Author:  fattyboy [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

CM11 wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
Raggs wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
I had every vaccine available in the 70s and I still got whooping cough (2 years old), chickenpox (8) and measles (14)

I don’t know which side I’m helping with this information. Sorry.


Vaccines don't stop you getting illnesses.

Let's use a rugby analogy.

Team Brian, Team Bill and Team Virus have never played against each other. Team Virus however has played against a lot of very similar teams to Team Brian and Team Bill, and know what to expect.

Team Brian's coach decide they're fine going into the game blind. They get their arses kicked by Team Virus.

Team Bill's coach decides to hire Team Vaccine to train against. Team Vaccine are basically a load of injured players from Team Virus, not a perfect match for the real thing, not very likely to put up much of a score, but give Team Bill a very good idea on how to play them, and what to expect. Team Bill play Team Virus, and do fairly well, since they know what's coming, they react much faster to Team Virus's tactics.


WTF? :lol:


It's a bit convoluted but still accurate.

Your body is given a benign strain of the virus so it can be taught how to fight it. As a result most people don't even know they've got the virus because their body kills it instantly and more importantly doesn't spread it to people with lowered immune systems who would be incapable of either getting the vaccine or fighting off the virus properly.


Whoa! That’s sure as hell the ‘short version’.
You skipped a few key points such as what the virus is grown on (all sorts of shite, monkey kidney cells, aborted foetuses etc), the adjuvants used (aluminium is good for humans, esp. wee babies, right?), the preservatives used (formaldehyde and Carbolic acid), that special lipids are used in some (can incite autoimmune in the brain), that MSG is used in some (a brain excitotoxin), that thimerosol (Mercury) was used until the late 90’s, that the jab goes straight into the arms, legs etc, so bypasses the bodies natural filter (liver).
I could go on, but my point is that you need to do better with your explanations or otherwise people in the know will think that you really don’t know much about the subject! ;)

Author:  Hong Kong [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

well, that's changed my mind.

Author:  Slim 293 [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

fattyboy wrote:
CM11 wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
Raggs wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
I had every vaccine available in the 70s and I still got whooping cough (2 years old), chickenpox (8) and measles (14)

I don’t know which side I’m helping with this information. Sorry.


Vaccines don't stop you getting illnesses.

Let's use a rugby analogy.

Team Brian, Team Bill and Team Virus have never played against each other. Team Virus however has played against a lot of very similar teams to Team Brian and Team Bill, and know what to expect.

Team Brian's coach decide they're fine going into the game blind. They get their arses kicked by Team Virus.

Team Bill's coach decides to hire Team Vaccine to train against. Team Vaccine are basically a load of injured players from Team Virus, not a perfect match for the real thing, not very likely to put up much of a score, but give Team Bill a very good idea on how to play them, and what to expect. Team Bill play Team Virus, and do fairly well, since they know what's coming, they react much faster to Team Virus's tactics.


WTF? :lol:


It's a bit convoluted but still accurate.

Your body is given a benign strain of the virus so it can be taught how to fight it. As a result most people don't even know they've got the virus because their body kills it instantly and more importantly doesn't spread it to people with lowered immune systems who would be incapable of either getting the vaccine or fighting off the virus properly.


Whoa! That’s sure as hell the ‘short version’.
You skipped a few key points such as what the virus is grown on (all sorts of shite, monkey kidney cells, aborted foetuses etc), the adjuvants used (aluminium is good for humans, esp. wee babies, right?), the preservatives used (formaldehyde and Carbolic acid), that special lipids are used in some (can incite autoimmune in the brain), that MSG is used in some (a brain excitotoxin), that thimerosol (Mercury) was used until the late 90’s, that the jab goes straight into the arms, legs etc, so bypasses the bodies natural filter (liver).
I could go on, but my point is that you need to do better with your explanations or otherwise people in the know will think that you really don’t know much about the subject! ;)



Considering you just regurgitated the same misinformation shared by pro-plague advocates I would suggest that you know even less about the subject...

Author:  guy smiley [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Yeah... nah.

You're on ignore.

Author:  Farva [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

I tend to think that is what they think fatty, people in the know think you really dont know much about the subject.

Author:  fattyboy [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Ok kids. This has been a blast but the low level of intellect on this thread is starting to get tedious. So, I’m gonna cut and run.
But, before doing so, on a serious note, I’m not anti vax. I believe that everyone should be able to choose whether to vaccinate or not to.

But, before anyone vaccinates themselves or their precious children, they should have informed consent ( they should be provided with the vaccine insert and given details of all ingredients and possible side effects; pros and cons of each vaccine - for example, does a baby really need Hep B for a disease we are told drug addicts, prostitutes etc are at higher risk of contracting).

In addition, everyone should look up “ children injured by vaccines”. And also, have a read of info put out by: GreenMedicalInfo, dr Suzanne Humphries, Robert Kennedy jnr; Del Bigtree (Vaxxed), Larry Cook, Ty and Charlene Bollinger - the truth about vaccines. There are numerous others, but that is enough.

Check out what the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 was about. Does that seem right to you? Check out the Vaccine Court in America. A hard Court to get heard in. Any payouts????

And once you have done the above, then if vaccines are still your thing, go for it. But don’t expect everyone to have to vaccinate their kids and themselves.
And don’t use the “oh, the poor immune compromised kids / people bs”. The shedding from someone who has been vaccinated is more dangerous than an unvaccinated kid.

Farewell! 😂😂🤪😉😉😉

Author:  Kiwias [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

fattyboy wrote:
Farewell! 😂😂🤪😉😉😉


Is that a promise?

Author:  Farva [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

I have an issue there though. Many of the ingredients are not well understood. For example, you refer to vaccines having thimerosol (C9H9HgNaO2S) in them as a concern. Thimerosol is a compound that contains mercury. It also contains other elements. It is not mercury. You know the difference between compounds right? You know water (H2O) is vital for human life, but hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is deadly. Both contain oxygen and hydrogen. You know sodium (Na) as an element ignites upon contact with oxygen, and chlorine (Cl) is a gas used in WW1 in chemical warfare, but when combined in a compound is vital for human health and sits on most people's dinner tables and is sprinkled on their dinner (NaCl).

If people like you are spreading misleading information, then we have a problem.
You are dangerous and clearly dont understand what you are talking about.

Author:  Hong Kong [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

Kiwias wrote:
fattyboy wrote:
Farewell! 😂😂🤪😉😉😉


Is that a promise?

if only it could be somewhat permanent...

I love the way he claims to be NOT anti-vax, just wanting all to make "informed consent" but cites a range of people who support his farked up POV as proof he has credible sources. Even the most cursory of checks on those sources reveals ALL have been thoroughly discredited as dangerous, lying dickwads (although the medical profession may have been a tad more diplomatic in their use of words).

Then he runs away...what a fucktard

Author:  koroke hangareka [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: "Anti-vaxxers are worthless hypocrites" - Scientists #45

To be fair "I'm not [x] I just think people should be able to choose..." is the great mantra of our time.

Page 62 of 65 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/