Chat Forum
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 2:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:33 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29213
Oom can't help but live in the past. Springbok trials, leather ball, amateur rugby, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3705
Its still a better OP you could manage. Even if its fokon ancient.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:51 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29213
Average Joe wrote:
Its still a better OP you could manage. Even if its fokon ancient.

I have a new stalker. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3705
Nah yankee. I cant help every time I want to post something on a thread there you are spewing some sort of nonsense


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:18 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29213
Average Joe wrote:
Nah yankee. I cant help every time I want to post something on a thread there you are spewing some sort of nonsense

Yes but you have a choice whether to respond to me or not ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:20 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14745
Would one of you Stomps fans please start a 2018 match thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:23 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29213
Chilli wrote:
Would one of you Stomps fans please start a 2018 match thread.

Boet, 2018 has taken it all out of us. This is all the current team deserves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24364
Location: Stellenbosch
saffer13 wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Would one of you Stomps fans please start a 2018 match thread.

Boet, 2018 has taken it all out of us. This is all the current team deserves.



saffer13 wrote:
Oom can't help but live in the past. Springbok trials, leather ball, amateur rugby, etc.


:?:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24364
Location: Stellenbosch
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Shows how f**ked up is Super Rugby.

I have open a library of threads. Time to combine them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12268
New thread posted.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArnoldVDH, Beaver_Shark, Big Nipper, bimboman, Bing [Bot], BokJock, brokerGObroke, Chilky, Chilli, crash 669, danny_fitz, Don Brooks, fishooks15, guy smiley, handyman, Homer, Hong Kong, HurricaneWasp, Kiwias, LandOTurk, La soule, Liathroidigloine, Liquid_Len, Madness, Man In Black, matta25, obelixtim, Oxbow, penguin, rabble, Raggs, Ramming Speed, rfurlong, RichieRich89, Risteard, saffer13, SFBB, St_Badger, tabascoboy, The Sun God, troglodiet, Ulsters Red Hand, Winnie and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group