Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 147  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:20 pm 

bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:
I'm not sure I'd agree the files or the spy are credible, both have been refuted by the Czechs themselves. Bradley should have used different language, very naive and stupid choice.

They haven't been refuted, the archivist just confirmed a contact number beginning with a 1 meant the person wasn't a "secret source " it was the number used for general contacts.

Them Czech spy was a "diplomat " in London during the period of the records production.

I think
Quote:
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis has also described Mr Sarkocy as an "absolutely untrustworthy person".

pours a bit of water on these claims. He also appears to have said he personally organised Live Aid which is a strange claim to be honest.

Yeah, the live aid claim came from a momentum account and was re tweeted by the accolites , here you are claiming it was from the spy when clearly that was a discrediting claim from the left. I'm sad for you.

You can, of course, believe what you like and ignore the Czech Prime Minister's comments. I don't know if Corbyn did spy for the Czech at all but based on the evidence provided I would say it is unlikely.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:10 pm 

He wouldn't have "spied" partially because he was a million miles from a secret especially in opposition, however he either didn't question who the nice Czech diplomat was or he knew and thought that regularly meeting him was ok .....

It all points to an international view that's again either naive or something much worse, add in Iranian TV, Hamas rallies, Bobby sands funeral and somethings wrong.

As I've said some of it is ancient history to a large block of the electorate and irrelevant as a vote influencer, but genuinly he and more so Milne, Lansman, the racist Abbot want to harm the UK.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:37 pm 

bimboman wrote:
As I've said some of it is ancient history to a large block of the electorate and irrelevant as a vote influencer, but genuinly he and more so Milne, Lansman, the racist Abbot want to harm the UK.

I think this is why some people have difficult conversing with you. You come out with quite ludicrous theories that you cannot back up as if they are stone cold fact.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:42 pm 

bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I think this is why some people have difficult conversing with you. You come out with quite ludicrous theories that you cannot back up as if they are stone cold fact.

Yeah, you might want to drop out of your bubble and realise the concern about what the extreme left stand for isn't unique to myself.

As for people's difficulties , I really don't care, I'm a poster on here who gives opinions and will back those on why and facts, the people with difficulty are often snipping pricks who offer nothing regarding their own opinions and cannot be challenged .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:50 pm 

Here's and question Bess:

We have a shadow Home Secretary who when pressed on Mao postulated the view that in Jer opinion he did more good than harm.

Make you feel cosy ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:54 pm 

bimboman wrote:

We have a shadow Home Secretary who when pressed on Mao postulated the view that in her opinion he did more good than harm.

Make you feel cosy ?

It makes me think she needs to brush up on "The Great Leap Forward."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:54 pm 

bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:

Yeah, you might want to drop out of your bubble and realise the concern about what the extreme left stand for isn't unique to myself.

As for people's difficulties , I really don't care, I'm a poster on here who gives opinions and will back those on why and facts, the people with difficulty are often snipping pricks who offer nothing regarding their own opinions and cannot be challenged .

We saw the outbursts and frothing last time I challenged Bimbo on one of his 'facts'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:11 pm 

Sefton wrote:
bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:

We saw the outbursts and frothing last time I challenged Bimbo on one of his 'facts'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Will assume group agreement using "we" as a statement , I will still be ego centric enough to make myself the hero of the story.

Last edited by bimboman on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:13 pm 

bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:

We have a shadow Home Secretary who when pressed on Mao postulated the view that in her opinion he did more good than harm.

Make you feel cosy ?

Oh the questioners pointed out the 30 million deaths , she still replied "in balance. Good".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm 

bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:

Make you feel cosy ?

Oh the questioners pointed out the 30 million deaths , she still replied "in balance. Good".

Maybe she hates the Chinese. I could see her saying that if they were on about Ping but Mao?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm 

A fake video :

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jo ... &FORM=VIRE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:25 pm 

The weird thing about the commie obsession is that the greatest threats to Western democracy currently come from plutocracies/oligarchies. The commie thing is so cold war and like thirty years ago. Also threats from robots like maybot who wants to eat all if the cake and has been sent back in time to save us all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:32 pm 

Petej wrote:
The weird thing about the commie obsession is that the greatest threats to Western democracy currently come from plutocracies/oligarchies. The commie thing is so cold war and like thirty years ago. Also threats from robots like maybot who wants to eat all if the cake and has been sent back in time to save us all.

It's not "commie obsession" , it's the Marxist issue where they're genuinly waiting for the inevitable collapse of the capitalist system ....

Maybot is a remainer, Ffs you can see that right ?

If John mcdonnel gets into number 11 , we won't need Putin to ruin our economy, nor brexit. Sterling falls 40% in weeks if not days (it will fall if there's an election called).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm 

Petej wrote:

So you don't believe there is a threat to democracy when people who openly despise it, except as a means to an end, are behind the man running for election? Personally I think Corbyn is a weak old fool, but at heart I think he believes in democracy.
Now they've now taken over the Labour NEC, they've made it clear that anyone who questions them will be expelled from the party.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:47 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:
Petej wrote:

So you don't believe there is a threat to democracy when people who openly despise it, except as a means to an end, are behind the man running for election? Personally I think Corbyn is a weak old fool, but at heart I think he believes in democracy.
Now they've now taken over the Labour NEC, they've made it clear that anyone who questions them will be expelled from the party.

If Labour wins the next election, Corbyn will shove his rotten old cock up everyone's Mum.

I know this for true.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:54 pm 

MungoMan wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Petej wrote:

If Labour wins the next election, Corbyn will shove his rotten old cock up everyone's Mum.

I know this for true.

It's about time my mum got some.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 am 

bessantj wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Petej wrote:

I know this for true.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:53 am 

bimboman wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Petej wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Any particular reason you brought up the NUT bimbo?

Perhaps he meant nuts which is associated with mad but in that situation we are screwed and we would be too dead to care about whether or not Corbyn launched nuclear weapons or not. Assuming trident didn't have a moment of erectile dysfunction again.

I know what he meant. Thought he was trying to catch me out under the mistaken impression that I am any kind of fan of them. Turns out he's just a delusional paranoid lunatic

You're saying that NUT aren't left wing ?

Are you saying there's no political doctrine they follow ?

Are you saying there's another reason the followers of momentum suspend all rational thought for their man ?

But with more academies there are fewer unionised schools and fewer teachers taking up roles in unions. Why then with a low er then ever union presence in school are young people flocking to an old lefty?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:05 am 

bessantj wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Petej wrote:

I know this for true.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Petej wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Any particular reason you brought up the NUT bimbo?

Perhaps he meant nuts which is associated with mad but in that situation we are screwed and we would be too dead to care about whether or not Corbyn launched nuclear weapons or not. Assuming trident didn't have a moment of erectile dysfunction again.

I know what he meant. Thought he was trying to catch me out under the mistaken impression that I am any kind of fan of them. Turns out he's just a delusional paranoid lunatic

You're saying that NUT aren't left wing ?

Are you saying there's no political doctrine they follow ?

Are you saying there's another reason the followers of momentum suspend all rational thought for their man ?

But with more academies there are fewer unionised schools and fewer teachers taking up roles in unions. Why then with a low er then ever union presence in school are young people flocking to an old lefty?

Probably because most of those kids are about 10 years old and those that aren't make up a fraction of a fraction of the total. And besides, their teachers are still from the unionised pool anyway. Apart from that you have a point.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 am 

Chips wrote:

Probably because most of those kids are about 10 years old and those that aren't make up a fraction of a fraction of the total. And besides, their teachers are still from the unionised pool anyway. Apart from that you have a point.

But fewer teachers are unionised so why the increase in Corbyn support. Unless the two don't actually have much to do with each other as all sorts of political types imagine occurs.

Be serious do kids listen to their teachers about how reading more books? No. Do kids not into sport magically get into it when their PE teachers tell them to? No. Do teachers ever tell kids to get drunk in the park and try out weed? No. Most teachers are just teaching their subject and keeping control of behaviour. The idea most kids get their political ideals implanted and controlled by teachers but won't listen to them on other matters, even the examination material at times is daft. Stop blaming imaginary boogie men in school for societies ills.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:04 pm 

I hope (or actually I do not) that Corbyn has evidence of British military directing operations in Yemen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:24 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
I hope (or actually I do not) that Corbyn has evidence of British military directing operations in Yemen.

They probably are by proxy via Saudi however no way it will be proved.
The House of Saud are a vile bunch of murderous stone age bastards that we should never be dealing with.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 pm 

c69 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

The House of Saud are a vile bunch of murderous stone age bastards that we should never be dealing with.

Yeah but they pay well

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:12 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:

His Czech mates tipped him off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:23 pm 

Frodder wrote:
c69 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Yeah but they pay well

MBS actually seems to be attempting to liberalize Saudi society. Women now allowed at soccer matches, allowed to drive and are about to be allowed into the military. Still a long way to go, but it's encouraging.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:54 pm 

Frodder wrote:
c69 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Yeah but they pay well

Sadly they can still turn on or off our lights, until that's not the case it's a,requirement to keep them on side ....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 am 

Jezza appears to prefer shia types Iran, and its associated "groups" instead of sunnis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:04 pm 

Another day, another price of distasteful alliances from our wanna be PM

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corby ... p-11281462

"I did not inhale" excuse on hangin out with holocaust deniers.

He's Teflon....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:15 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Another day, another price of distasteful alliances from our wanna be PM

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corby ... p-11281462

"I did not inhale" excuse on hangin out with holocaust deniers.

He's Teflon....

8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:03 pm 

Who was that American politician that had his name on a magazine that had a bit of white supremacy in it. But he said it was just his name attached to it and he never actually read/wrote for it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:07 pm 

bessantj wrote:
Who was that American politician that had his name on a magazine that had a bit of white supremacy in it. But he said it was just his name attached to it and he never actually read/wrote for it?

Yep, just like that. Nothing to see here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm 

bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:

Er yeah cheers for that, bucko. Anyway did a bit of research, it was Ron Paul. This reminded me of that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:16 pm 

bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:

Er yeah cheers for that, bucko. Anyway did a bit of research, it was Ron Paul. This reminded me of that.

It would be more similar if he'd written a few articles for the magazine and signed up for a subscription without knowing he'd done it, for two or three years.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:
bessantj wrote:
bimboman wrote:
bessantj wrote:

It would be more similar if he'd written a few articles for the magazine and signed up for a subscription without knowing he'd done it, for two or three years.

I'm not saying they're identical, the Paul one is more egregious. It just reminded me of it and I honestly couldn't remember the guys name. He used to be a little popular didn't he? I don't hear anything about him these days.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:36 pm 

I see Momentum has started the process of removing people from the shadow cabinet who don't toe the revolutionary line. Karl Turner and Debbie Abrahams the latest to find the left of the party savaging them. Animal farm reborn in the NEC.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:40 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:
I see Momentum has started the process of removing people from the shadow cabinet who don't toe the revolutionary line. Karl Turner and Debbie Abrahams the latest to find the left of the party savaging them. Animal farm reborn in the NEC.

Expect this to continue, they're doing the same to the labour led councils as well.

The party is being eaten now. Remember they're blatantly playing with the British communist party now. The public don't know and even if they did I'm sure it's too boring an issue for concern.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm 

Anyone see the Absolute Boy's speech on the Salisbury attack? One of the more disgraceful Commons speeches I've ever listened to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:58 pm 

croyals wrote:
Anyone see the Absolute Boy's speech on the Salisbury attack? One of the more disgraceful Commons speeches I've ever listened to.

What did he say?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 pm 

goeagles wrote:
croyals wrote:

What did he say?

The real scandal isn't the use of a nerve agent in an English city but Russian donors to the Tory party was the thrust of it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 147  Next