Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 147  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:15 pm 

Now I do despise him given his position on Brexit, but hey ho, at least there would be some degree of craic if he were put in.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:21 pm 

unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
I'm perfectly calm. You being deranged doesn't anger me in the slightest. You're quite nasty though.

An now Bimbo, I can assure you I'm a delight really. You know where it would be particularly amusing if he were to come to power, Northern Ireland, seeing the likes of Foster dealing with him would be worth the price of admission in of itself!

Yeah, you having a small personal victory certainly is worth the risk of Putin acting with impunity and thousands of deaths. As I said deranged.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:22 pm 

unseenwork wrote:
Now I do despise him given his position on Brexit, but hey ho, at least there would be some degree of craic if he were put in.

Deranged.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 pm 

bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
I'm perfectly calm. You being deranged doesn't anger me in the slightest. You're quite nasty though.

An now Bimbo, I can assure you I'm a delight really. You know where it would be particularly amusing if he were to come to power, Northern Ireland, seeing the likes of Foster dealing with him would be worth the price of admission in of itself!

Yeah, you having a small personal victory certainly is worth the risk of Putin acting with impunity and thousands of deaths. As I said deranged.

Oh I consider any victory against the DUP as paramount.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:38 pm 

unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I'm sure, you make me support them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:45 pm 

bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I'm sure, you make me support them.

It's not them enabling your Conservative overlords?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:47 pm 

Oh no, it's your salty salty tears.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm 

bimboman wrote:

That's a bit petty.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:05 pm 

unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:

That's a bit petty.

Says the man who doesn't care if thousands die in proxy wars ... Dear lord

You also fail to see that the DUP is just the other side of a coin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm 

There is zero evidence of a chemical attack in Syria. Zero. Unless an anonymous yellow cannister placed on top of an equally anonymous building counts as evidence enough to launch 100 missiles.

Syrians have smartphones. Why are there no videos whatsoever of any attack?

Yes, I'm very fucking skeptical. People seem to have forgotten all about the faked WOMDs in Iraq. 'But think of the children!'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 pm 

englishchief wrote:
There is zero evidence of a chemical attack in Syria. Zero. Unless an anonymous yellow cannister placed on top of an equally anonymous building counts as evidence enough to launch 100 missiles.

Yes, I'm very fucking skeptical. People seem to have forgotten all about the faked WOMDs in Iraq. 'But think of the children!'

WOMDs weren't faked the delivery capability was.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:49 pm 

I'm just pointing out that it isn't beyond belief that the 3 major Western military powers would fake evidence for military action.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 pm 

englishchief wrote:
I'm just pointing out that it isn't beyond belief that the 3 major Western military powers would fake evidence for military action.

And the motivation ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:58 pm 

bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:

That's a bit petty.

Says the man who doesn't care if thousands die in proxy wars ... Dear lord

You also fail to see that the DUP is just the other side of a coin.

I don't know Bimbo, one party has certainly has more of a negative impact on my life and that of my friends and family than the other.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 pm 

I honestly think Assad could kill a million or even ten million of his people with chemical weapons and Corbyn would still want to stand around, sending strongly worded letters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm 

Quote:
I don't know Bimbo, one party has certainly has more of a negative impact on my life and that of my friends and family than the other.

A more negative impact than actually choking to death from Chlorine gas ? Just how entitled are you ? I'll be clearer you're as bigoted as Foster and her Ilk.

Last edited by bimboman on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:09 pm 

Whilst the hard left in power will be weak regarding foreign affairs I am aware that the hard left admires Venezuela, I fear what would happen if the hard left ever gained power. I have my doubts that we would ever have another general election as I can't see the hard left ever agreeing to hold one unless it was rigged in their favour. In my opinion the hard left will never give up power peacefully once they have it. Labour is now a personality cult.

Last edited by mdaclarke on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:10 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Quote:

A more negative impact than actually choking to death from Chlorine gas ? Just how entitled are you ? I'll be clearer you're as bigoted as Foster and her Ilk.

I'm just a coward who doesn't want to die in a nuclear holocaust Bimbo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:11 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:
Whilst the hard leftin power will be weak regarding foreign affairs I am aware that the hard left admires Venezuela, I fear what would happen if the hard left ever became gained power. I have my doubts that we would ever have another general election as I can't see the hard left ever agreeing to hold one unless it was rigged in their favour. In my opinion the hard left will never give up power peacefully once they have it. Labour is now a personality cult.

Well, you'll never have one in the Labour party again even though it's now rigged in their favour.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:12 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:
mdaclarke wrote:
Whilst the hard leftin power will be weak regarding foreign affairs I am aware that the hard left admires Venezuela, I fear what would happen if the hard left ever became gained power. I have my doubts that we would ever have another general election as I can't see the hard left ever agreeing to hold one unless it was rigged in their favour. In my opinion the hard left will never give up power peacefully once they have it. Labour is now a personality cult.

Well, you'll never have one in the Labour party again even though it's now rigged in their favour.

exactly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:13 pm 

unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

Nah, if that was the case you'd not support Corbyn.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm 

bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

Nah, if that was the case you'd not support Corbyn.

Removing oneself as a target of any real significance does that how?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:37 pm 

Quote:

Is that what you think he's doing ? :lol:

You understand almost nothing about how the world works. Bullies just carry in you stupid prick. The U.K. Is a perminant member of the security council, the six largest economy and the oldest democracy. You have so little understanding of the influence and decency of that currently.

You want to reduce the UK to nothing and somehow thinks that makes us and the world safer. 68 million people eating off allotments.

Last edited by bimboman on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:42 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Quote:

You understand almost nothing about how the world works. Bullies just carry in you stupid prick. The U.K. Is a perminant member of the security council, the six largest economy and the oldest democracy. You have so little understanding of the influence and decency of that currently.

You want to reduce the UK to nothing and somehow thinks that makes us and the world safer.

That or just leave the UK, let the big boys duke it out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:45 pm 

unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

You want to reduce the UK to nothing and somehow thinks that makes us and the world safer.

What ? That makes less sense than usual. Turnips for all comrades.

Oh, and Russia ain't a big boy. It's a tiny economy run by a lunatic that's your idea of a world leader ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:49 pm 

bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

Oh, and Russia ain't a big boy. It's a tiny economy run by a lunatic that's your idea of a world leader ?

They've enough nukes in the hands of said lunatic still to make me quiver in my boots.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:51 pm 

Shall we just keep,giving him stuff then ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am 

Jeremy derives quiet enjoyment from listening to the cool grooves of Kollegah and Farid Bang.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am 

bimboman wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

I'm glad you see Brexit is deeply tainted by the money Russia put into leave. You can apologise here or on that thread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am 

englishchief wrote:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1HM0Z0

Reuters claims to have a video.

And through an extremely tricky process, of searching in youtube, I've managed to unearth (after literal minutes of investigation) more news videos showing video footage of the victims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQUkuQTDdw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qC5NHMHfPc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvBfR2QAYY4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am 

Raggs wrote:
englishchief wrote:

And through an extremely tricky process, of searching in youtube, I've managed to unearth (after literal minutes of investigation) more news videos showing video footage of the victims:

And the multiple UN/OPCW investigations that have identified Assads regime for previous attacks.

f**king conspiracy theorists are idiots.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:24 am 

bimboman wrote:
englishchief wrote:

And the motivation ?

This is where most nutjob conspiracy theories normally fall down. What is the motivation for 3 major Western military powers to go to such lengths to fake a chemical attack? To lob a few missiles at a few targets? What is their endgame here?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:27 am 

slick wrote:
bimboman wrote:
englishchief wrote:

And the motivation ?

This is where most nutjob conspiracy theories normally fall down. What is the motivation for 3 major Western military powers to go to such lengths to fake a chemical attack? To lob a few missiles at a few targets? What is their endgame here?

And lobbing missiles on top of the missiles and drone strikes they've been using in Syria for years now anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am 

The motivation point is obvious - but also its frequently demonstrated to us that our governments are pretty f**king useless at doing anything complex yet they somehow can pull off these ultra slick conspiracies stretching back decades with no one leaking it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 am 

tc27 wrote:
Raggs wrote:
englishchief wrote:

And the multiple UN/OPCW investigations that have identified Assads regime for previous attacks.

f**king conspiracy theorists are idiots.

I don't think englishchief is a conspiracy theorist as such.

It's a funny thing, but South Africans who have grown up under Apartheid have a tendency to revere authority and admire leaders that they consider strong.

I guess it has something to do with the macho mindset bred from spending your formative years in the military.

There are a number of South African posters on here who will defend Putin (despite the the paradox of his KGB background) in the face of evidence against him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:49 am 

terryfinch wrote:
I honestly think Assad could kill a million or even ten million of his people with chemical weapons and Corbyn would still want to stand around, sending strongly worded letters.

He'll just hide behind the Russian veto whilst convincing 40% of the country that he's principled.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:05 pm 

The implication that Corbyn will not use military force if someone at the UN security council veto's it means the UK effectively drops out of the Atlantic alliance and France is left as the USA's only capable European partner.

In this case how likely is it that the US will continue to think its worthwhile being part of NATO? The alliances and security guarantees that have given us the unparalleled period of peace and security in Western Europe are in danger of falling to pieces.

We are entering seriously dangerous times - I think Corbyn and his inner circle are dangerous and despicable but 40% of the country supports him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:13 pm 

tc27 wrote:
The implication that Corbyn will not use military force if someone at the UN security council veto's it means the UK effectively drops out of the Atlantic alliance and France is left as the USA's only capable European partner.

In this case how likely is it that the US will continue to think its worthwhile being part of NATO? The alliances and security guarantees that have given us the unparalleled period of peace and security in Western Europe are in danger of falling to pieces.

We are entering seriously dangerous times - I think Corbyn and his inner circle are dangerous and despicable but 40% of the country supports him.

Islington’s bedsit pseudo-Leninists seem to have convinced a large swathe of the UK that the biggest threat to world peace is Western intervention.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 147  Next