Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:38 pm 

Just realised the old classic got lost in a wipe but not completely...
None of the links work thanks to previous bored wipes but the quotes are real and unedited.

Have we a thread for recording all those posts later that come back to bite the posters on the ass?
Assuming that we don't, I'll post one of my old favourites and top it up from there. That summer Kiwi-France thread had some quality stuff.
Duff Paddy wrote on Mon, 06 August 2007 17:05 wrote:
I think we're going to win it. :lol: Seriously. I don't ever remember an Irish team and coach going into a world cup with such unshakable and determined belief that they're actually going to win it.

*open season lads*

Eddie O'Sullivan in confident mood pre-RWC07. Link
************************************************************ *******************
gtaaf wrote on Tue, 02 October 2007 17:37 wrote:
Quote:
"NZ 25 France 29"

Defend this on the basis of the rugby logic you have seen in the last four years, - "how france beats nz 29-25 by theo"
Or is it a dream. Its ok to say its a dream.

The old favourite. End result France 20 New Zealand 18. Link
************************************************************ *******************

singleporter wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 05:17 wrote:
Should just field a Maori side to play the first test while playing an AB trial match in another city.
I know which I'd prefer to spend money on tickets or watch on tele.

Ali's Choice wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 05:46 wrote:
f**king waste of time. And it's hardly a huge revenue earner because no-one will bother turning up to watch. Who wants to see some disinterested French B-graders get anally gaped?
We should refuse to tour France until they can be bothered sending full strength teams. This is a glorified end of season trip for these chumps.

Ted. wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 06:03 wrote:
merry! wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 16:42 wrote:
kiwis in underestimating the french shock. 8o

I'll have a piece of that.
We just want to compete against their best.
I've already stated on this forum that I've not taken up the option to go to the test in Wellington because they were likely to have players missing from the tour.
fudge them and their abject lack of pride in their national jersey. I hope they're not invited back.

Harbinger wrote on Sun, 17 May 2009 06:13 wrote:
What a f**king disgrace. Absolute bullshit how they can get away with doing this shit year after year... bring on an expanded Super 15, far more entertaining than watching the AB's put a cricket innings on these gutless frogs. The NH fudge the SH game up year after year without any consequence... How, or why THEY SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT IS f**king DISGRACEFUL AND HEADS SHOULD ROLL!

Posted before France beat New Zealand 27-22 in Carisbrook. Link
theo wrote on Mon, 13 April 2009 10:26 wrote:
Is this the most paranoid thread ever?
Unbelievable.

JM2K6 wrote on Mon, 13 April 2009 11:56 wrote:
Williams was spitting blood for a good while, having to constantly swill his mouth out. People who think Quins deliberately cut him (?!) should probably ask him how many teeth he's lost...
Christ there's some weird f**king reactions to the game

fatcat wrote on Mon, 13 April 2009 13:57 wrote:
Williams had stitches in his mouth after the game. If some spud-thick Micks wants to whine about food dye and razor blades, knock yourselves out. Pathetic twats.

The whole Tom Williams saga
Lord o Con wrote on Tue, 03 November 2009 13:54 wrote:
Boks are going to fudge you up good and solid.Cant see a single loss bar maybe a B team game. I dont feel confident of any team thats got Rose in it.
Besides that , nah nah nah na , nah nah nah na.....hey hey hey , youre wankers.

Sards before the France-South Africa game, which finished 20-13.
Link.
Huesos wrote on Sat, 13 February 2010 04:47 wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote on Sat, 13 February 2010 04:36 wrote:
Someone mentioned Taumoepeau earlier. I thought he was actually a very good prop too. It was just unlucky for him that he happened to be around during the Canterblacks era, when propping luminaries such as Dave Hewett, Greg Feek and Campbell Johnstone were playing their trade.

Ali's Choice wrote on Sat, 05 December 2009 23:23 wrote:
Huesos wrote on Sat, 05 December 2009 23:21 wrote:
Taumoepeau was the best scrummaging loosehead I've seen out of NZ and the NZRU all but paid his airfare. Didn't look enough like a bouncer for Henry, I guess.

I never rated him as a scrummager or a player. Unsurprisingly, he gave you a hard on.

:smug:

Alice's Choice gets caught spoofing.
DD flounce promise, which was made all the better by PR "helping" him keep his word.
townsville83 wrote on Thu, 04 March 2010 08:21 wrote:
jrp67 wrote on Thu, 04 March 2010 08:03 wrote:
townsville83 wrote on Thu, 04 March 2010 07:34 wrote:
Apologies if there was already a thread about this, but what a great film.
This is one of the only films I've seen which accurately depicts what soldiers think and how they speak.
Anyway, I couldn't recommend it more.

How would you know that?
It's an average film being hyped because there is fudge all else in what has been a shite year for quality film making.

I was in the Army for 8 years. I think that makes me pretty qualified to state how soldiers generally think and speak, don't you?

JRP back-pedalled rapidly after this "Hey Theo" moment re "The Hurt Locker".
Good old DD strikes again. The match hasn't even happened yet but the breathtaking arrogance and racism on display makes it a must have.
Dublin Dynamo wrote on Thu, 18 March 2010 16:50 wrote:
Pfft, the Maori will be no threat whatsoever.
They will be big and athletic no doubt, but without any Pākehā in the team to control the game and make the decisions, they will be a bunch of easybeats.
It will be similar to any game against Pacific Islander teams, who we always do well against. The gameplan is simple - Play controlled, structured rugby for 60 minutes, and then the floodgates will open after an hour when the opposition realise it's not going to be a game of glorified 7's, and lose interest.

Searching for my first post led me to this beauty:
Ali's Choice wrote on Wed, 03 October 2007 14:55 wrote:
Honest question?
As this seems like an increasingly likely scenario I wonder whether or not bowing out in the QF's will be viewed upon as a disappointment for the French?
Has any host nation ever failed to at least make the semi-finals previously?

http://forum.planet-rugby.com/index.php?t=msg&th=98520&a mp;prevloaded=1&&start=0

***********************************************************************************

Lineout wrote:
c69 wrote:
The level of complaining about Walsh in a game when a team was thrashed is amazing.
Embarrassing posts from a lot of the Saes on her.

:lol: from you...

Eng v France
c69 wrote:
Joubert is a fecking joke

Italy v Wales
c69 wrote:
Poite has ruined this game

France v Wales
c69 wrote:
Clancy is fecking clueless :lol:

Sco V Italy
c69 wrote:
The ref is terrible :uhoh:

Eng v Sco
c69 wrote:
Rolland has been terrible

Wales V Aus
c69 wrote:
Barnes is awful

Eng v Aus
c69 wrote:
The Aussies are getting fecked over by Poite :lol:

And then all of a sudden
Wales V Eng
c69 wrote:
Ref has been perfect..

And that is just a random sample. For someone who never shuts the f**k up about how bad refs are, I would say the most embarrassing posts in this thread are the ones I've just f**k quoted. :nod:

Linky

Also:
openclashXX wrote:
It is astonishing really, search "c69" and "ref" and you get nine whole pages of results, this is just what I got before I got bored...

Cardiff vs Edinburgh
c69 wrote:
Clancy....
Yet another shit ref

Ospreys vs Ulster
c69 wrote:
He is just a terrible ref not biased just shit.

Leinster vs Castres
c69 wrote:
This ref is crippling the French.

Munster vs Dragons
c69 wrote:
ref was terrible

SA vs Samoa
c69 wrote:
Err that was a disgrace.
Even the Saffers should be embarrassed with the levity given to them by the ref all match.
That was just corrupt. :nod:

Linky
When you get pwned by Opengash, it's probably time to leave the internet.

Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
f**k that, I'm going. I'm flouncing. You're a f**k. I've emailed Enz and asked him to delete my account in case I get tempted to return as Ali's Choice some time in the future. This is the worst example of modding I have ever seen. How do you expect to run a forum where you have different mods unilaterally dispensing different bans for the same comment? You've allowed yourself to get bullied into banning me for 4 weeks over nothing. See you later everyone.

I can't even remember what he was banned for now, but by f**k was it hilarious.

This:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Dewet prefers his females younger. In his world 17 is over the hill.

Last edited by Uncle Fester on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:45 pm 

Quote:
Williams had stitches in his mouth after the game. If some spud-thick Micks wants to whine about food dye and razor blades, knock yourselves out. Pathetic twats.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:45 pm 

Ali's Choice wrote:
f**k that, I'm going. I'm flouncing. You're a f**k. I've emailed Enz and asked him to delete my account in case I get tempted to return as Ali's Choice some time in the future. This is the worst example of modding I have ever seen. How do you expect to run a forum where you have different mods unilaterally dispensing different bans for the same comment? You've allowed yourself to get bullied into banning me for 4 weeks over nothing. See you later everyone.

I can't even remember what he was banned for now, but by fudge was it hilarious.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:47 pm 

Last edited by rusted on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 pm 

Any good new ones and I'll add them in as well as save them in case of bored wipes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 pm 

SamShark wrote:
Quote:

That standard fayre from Tafftwat :lol:
Priceless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:27 am 

Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:

an enduring classic :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:43 am 

SamShark wrote:
Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:46 am 

hp18 wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Quote:

:lol: :lol:
fatcat and his spud-thick Mick comment.
Turns out he was the only spud-thick cuñt in that discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:16 am 

Who's got a link to that animated clip with JM and someone else discussing how they can never go back to PR after the truth came out about the Tom Williams episode?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:27 pm 

This might qualify.

Ginger Jedi wrote:
Stephen Jones completely bottled the game. 14 men or no, the drop goal option presented itself. Never had the balls to try. I couldn't believe it, when push comes to shove Biggar will have less bottle.

The Cornish Cnut espousing loudly about Biggar's competence under pressure a mere two weeks prior to the England v Wales RWC game. Truly enlightened stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:56 am 

Anonymous wrote:
Carter will never play in a world cup final. FACT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:57 am 

henry wrote:
I'm never drinking again

Too many times to mention.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:38 am 

:lol: very good fester

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:54 am 

YOYO wrote:
hp18 wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Quote:

:lol: :lol:
fatcat and his spud-thick Mick comment.
Turns out he was the only spud-thick cuñt in that discussion.

We're you not posting back then?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:16 pm 

naki wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I like it. Any link?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:50 pm 

Can't remember who it was or against whom but there was an absolutely fantastic rinsing one poster got after giving out about another nation's supporters constantly whining about the ref, only for another poster to compile about 15 posts of them tearing strips off every ref their team came up against. Superb forumming which I hope someone else can supply better details for

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:56 pm 

c69 wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Quote:

That standard fayre from Tafftwat :lol:
Priceless

To be fair to the Quins lads we had no idea that the doctor would stoop to actually cutting Williams mouth - it was a bit of a departure and pretty unbelievable....when the story came to light we were pretty appalled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:56 pm 

Chuckles1188 wrote:
Can't remember who it was or against whom but there was an absolutely fantastic rinsing one poster got after giving out about another nation's supporters constantly whining about the ref, only for another poster to compile about 15 posts of them tearing strips off every ref their team came up against. Superb forumming which I hope someone else can supply better details for

It was Insane Homer giving it to AC IIRC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:58 pm 

Openside wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:

That's not my recollection, but you could be right.

Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:

Ahem I may or may not be able to help you with that. :D

Chuckles1188 wrote:

I'm pretty sure c69 was involved

Chuckles1188 wrote:
Openside wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:

That's not my recollection, but you could be right.

It was certainly Insane Homer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:59 pm 

Openside wrote:
Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:

Go on so

Diego wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:

You may be right, I get them confused due to similar posting style :P

Williams was spitting blood for a good while, having to constantly swill his mouth out. People who think Quins deliberately cut him (?!) should probably ask him how many teeth he's lost...
Christ there's some weird f**k reactions to the game

Honest question?
As this seems like an increasingly likely scenario I wonder whether or not bowing out in the QF's will be viewed upon as a disappointment for the French?

Outstanding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:00 pm 

Uncle Fester wrote:
naki wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I like it. Any link?

Found it myself.
viewtopic.php?p=2528804#p2528804

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm 

Diego wrote:
Openside wrote:
Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:

Go on so

AC had been banned (to get him off the bored) the mods got together and decided 48hours was excessively lenient and upped it to two weeks, AC promptly wheeled out his Brad Thorn multi to whinge about it, which was instantly permabanned (as I did with every multi I discovered including one used by a Mod) his ban was then doubled as was the norm for using a multi whilst banned (See Musefreek) - He then discovered that because he had previously been banned and unbanned he could no longer actually be banned due to a software problem(see hilarious episode with Easters guts) - I explained to him that although he was able to post, he was still banned and he should cease posting as it would only make it worse for him. He then completely spat the dummy and flounced.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:08 pm 

Openside wrote:
Diego wrote:
Openside wrote:
Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:

Go on so

AC had been banned (to get him off the bored) the mods got together and decided 48hours was excessively lenient and upped it to two weeks, AC promptly wheeled out his Brad Thorn multi to whinge about it, which was instantly permabanned (as I did with every multi I discovered including one used by a Mod) his ban was then doubled as was the norm for using a multi whilst banned (See Musefreek) - He then discovered that because he had previously been banned and unbanned he could no longer actually be banned due to a software problem(see hilarious episode with Easters guts) - I explained to him that although he was able to post, he was still banned and he should cease posting as it would only make it worse for him. He then completely spat the dummy and pretended to flounce but slunk back like a scolded little bitch.

Fixed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 pm 

AC was banned a while back for saying something that sailed far too close to the wind about either Paul Sackey or Ugo Monye unless I'm much mistaken?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:56 pm 

Openside wrote:
Diego wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47160&p=2282508#p2282508

Saved for just such an eventuality :blush:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:39 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Openside wrote:
Diego wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47160&p=2282508#p2282508

Saved for just such an eventuality :blush:

Well done, in fact I don't think it is the only time IH has done it, was Jerpy the first culprit?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 pm 

Diego wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:

This:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Dewet prefers his females younger. In his world 17 is over the hill.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:30 pm 

Updated the OP with C69's "efforts". :o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:34 pm 

dynamo_kev wrote:
Christ there's some weird f**k reactions to the game

Honest question?

Outstanding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:58 am 

:thumbup: Good thread!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am 

Lineout wrote:
c69 wrote:
The level of complaining about Walsh in a game when a team was thrashed is amazing.
Embarrassing posts from a lot of the Saes on her.

:lol: from you...

Eng v France
c69 wrote:
Joubert is a fecking joke

Italy v Wales
c69 wrote:
Poite has ruined this game

France v Wales
c69 wrote:
Clancy is fecking clueless :lol:

Sco V Italy
c69 wrote:
The ref is terrible :uhoh:

Eng v Sco
c69 wrote:
Rolland has been terrible

Wales V Aus
c69 wrote:
Barnes is awful

Eng v Aus
c69 wrote:
The Aussies are getting fecked over by Poite :lol:

And then all of a sudden
Wales V Eng
c69 wrote:
Ref has been perfect..

And that is just a random sample. For someone who never shuts the f**k up about how bad refs are, I would say the most embarrassing posts in this thread are the ones I've just f**k quoted. :nod:

openclashXX wrote:
It is astonishing really, search "c69" and "ref" and you get nine whole pages of results, this is just what I got before I got bored...

Cardiff vs Edinburgh
c69 wrote:
Clancy....
Yet another shit ref

Ospreys vs Ulster
c69 wrote:
He is just a terrible ref not biased just shit.

Leinster vs Castres
c69 wrote:
This ref is crippling the French.

Munster vs Dragons
c69 wrote:
ref was terrible

SA vs Samoa
c69 wrote:
Err that was a disgrace.
Even the Saffers should be embarrassed with the levity given to them by the ref all match.
That was just corrupt. :nod:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:16 am 

croyals wrote:
AC was banned a while back for saying something that sailed far too close to the wind about either Paul Sackey or Ugo Monye unless I'm much mistaken?

Topsy Ojo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:28 pm 

Beaver_Shark wrote:
croyals wrote:

Topsy Ojo

I guess they all look the same to some posters! :x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:42 pm 

DAC* wrote:
Patchell is shite, Tovey is head and shoulders above him.

Love this.