Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1524, 1525, 1526, 1527, 1528, 1529, 1530 ... 2069  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:01 pm 

alliswell wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Has no-one explained to the Orange Shitbuffoon that the president should not comment openly about court cases currently or about to get underway?

Or after the verdict or sentence has been pronounced?

The old man's Nixoning pretty hard yet again

Waiting for a modern version of this, perhaps holding up an iPad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 pm 

Kiwias wrote:
Dubh01 wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Has no-one explained to the Orange Shitbuffoon that the president should not comment openly about court cases currently or about to get underway?

You been watching Maddow too?

Without watching Maddow, this has been on my mind for a while. He keeps on doing it and I can't understand why one of his close staff has told him to keep his stupid fat gob shut.

A couple of Australian parliamentarians did that earlier this year and found themselves charged with contempt of court and having to make grovelling apologies to a state court to avoid the pokey.

Our political system doesn't do a lot of things well, but our separation of powers is pretty boss.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:22 pm 

Tschussie wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

You are quoted immediately after the linked post on thread above. It seems relevant with Chuckles posting about Sanders' problem with minorities on the previous page.

Deadtigers wrote:
I am enjoying watching Sanders struggle. It is clear that in states with a solid minority population, they just don't like/trust him. I said it before he bashed the Obama administration and that was a no-no to Black people and maybe other minorities. Those things matter and all those white kids out of college and children of hippy parents can't over turn that.

American politics is full of putrid plums but I would surprised if anyone got your juices flowing quite like little old Bernie Sanders. Why do you think African-Americans didn't like or trust him even before he criticised the Obama administration?

Saw this not ignoring it but it requires a mini dissertation so will get to it lateral.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:25 pm 

_fatprop wrote:
LOL the DNC just used lawyers as their cut out for their contacts with Russia

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaki ... p-dossier/

Quote:
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign violated campaign finance laws by failing to accurately disclose payments related to the so-called bubblefart Dossier, the non-partisan Campaign Legal Center said in a complaint filed today with the Federal Election Commission.

According to FEC reports, Clinton’s campaign reported 37 payments to the law firm and reported each disbursement as “Legal Services.” The DNC reported 345 payments to Perkins Coie during the election cycle and marked the payments as “legal and compliance consulting,” “administrative fees,” “data services subscription” and others.

“The purpose of at least some portion of the payments to Perkins Coie was not for legal services; instead, those payments were intended to fund opposition research,” the FEC complaint reads. “This false reporting clearly failed the Commission’s requirements for disclosing the purpose of a disbursement.”

It is legal under current campaign finance law for the Hillary Clinton campaign to commission an opposition research company to dig up dirt on Donald bubblefart. What is not legal, according to campaign legal experts, is for the campaign to pay a law firm who then hires other to perform campaign related activities without reporting the purpose of the expenditures.

They just used lawyers!?! like how I just used cash to buy my TV instead or running in and stealing it.

I find funny that she followed the same process that Jeb did and yet she is guilty.

You cons use amazing feats of brain power to connect her to guilt but there is an out of order sign when it comes to Trump.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:29 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Tschussie wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

You are quoted immediately after the linked post on thread above. It seems relevant with Chuckles posting about Sanders' problem with minorities on the previous page.

Deadtigers wrote:
I am enjoying watching Sanders struggle. It is clear that in states with a solid minority population, they just don't like/trust him. I said it before he bashed the Obama administration and that was a no-no to Black people and maybe other minorities. Those things matter and all those white kids out of college and children of hippy parents can't over turn that.

American politics is full of putrid plums but I would surprised if anyone got your juices flowing quite like little old Bernie Sanders. Why do you think African-Americans didn't like or trust him even before he criticised the Obama administration?

Saw this not ignoring it but it requires a mini dissertation so will get to it lateral.

Something to do with the plotline of 'Straight outta Compton'?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:33 pm 

Chuckles1188 wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Hillary comes and takes over before the nomination

Quote:
Right around the time of the convention, the leaked emails revealed Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races.

and she starts siphoning money towards her campaign

Swallowing Brazile's account wholesale might potentially come with some attendant risks.

The amount Clinton allocated to her own campaign:

The total amount raised:

Where the rest of it went- https://twitter.com/ahumorlessfem/statu ... 7831686145

The source for all of the above: https://www.opensecrets.org/jfc/summary ... =C00586537

fudge your facts and logic. The gut instinct says she is a bitch and dirty.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:35 pm 

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Tschussie wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Deadtigers wrote:

Is that the sequel to 'The Birth of a Nation'?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:36 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
If nothing else, it really shows the dire need for campaign finance reform.

I'd prefer the radical end of the spectrum that reduced them to public access TV type stuff. A bit like salary caps for sports teams, they have a max that can be spent and then effectively kneecaps any big money backers (Koch bros, Soros take your pick which side offends you). OF course, it'll just funnel all their funds and efforts in to the fake news/ Russian model of interference instead of the much more socially acceptable SUPERPACs and politicians spending 90% of their time whoring themselves out in fundraising endeavours, but at least it'll mean the candidates aren't quite so easily bought and sold, and will suddenly have time to actually propose actual policies, not just soundbites and please for more money.

But all that stuff is part of the bigger picture, and a distraction on this thread from the continued implosion of the T-Rump administration. Speaking of which, how is is Asia tour going so far?

They tried before and it thought they got rid of it but it led to untraceable amounts of cash in Superpacs. We need to go back the way it was. It was lots of cash but it all could be traced.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:42 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

I'd prefer the radical end of the spectrum that reduced them to public access TV type stuff. A bit like salary caps for sports teams, they have a max that can be spent and then effectively kneecaps any big money backers (Koch bros, Soros take your pick which side offends you). OF course, it'll just funnel all their funds and efforts in to the fake news/ Russian model of interference instead of the much more socially acceptable SUPERPACs and politicians spending 90% of their time whoring themselves out in fundraising endeavours, but at least it'll mean the candidates aren't quite so easily bought and sold, and will suddenly have time to actually propose actual policies, not just soundbites and please for more money.

But all that stuff is part of the bigger picture, and a distraction on this thread from the continued implosion of the T-Rump administration. Speaking of which, how is is Asia tour going so far?

They tried before and it thought they got rid of it but it led to untraceable amounts of cash in Superpacs. We need to go back the way it was. It was lots of cash but it all could be traced.

As long as Citizens Utd. v FEC stands then your system of democracy is being undermined and open to corruption.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:42 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Tschussie wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Deadtigers wrote:

Is that the sequel to 'The Birth of a Nation'?

Actually there was a sequel to Birth of a Nation released last year. But it got quietly swept under the carpet when it turned out the director and co-writer were acquitted of rape a few years back. The accuser subsequently committed suicide.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:44 pm 

Actually there was a sequel to Birth of a Nation released last year.

Please tell me it was called Afterbirth of a nation.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:44 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

As long as Citizens Utd. v FEC stands then your system of democracy is being undermined and open to corruption.

You can yet again thank Republicans for that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:51 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Yup, it'll still be corrupted, it won't make the probelm entirely go away. It 'may' reduce the direct influence, at least temporarily. So reduce the time for the election season. 2 weeks for candidates to be selected, 4 weeks for the campaign. Other countries manage quite well with a 6 week process, the current year long farce is ludicrous and ensures that a mahoosif budget is needed just for the length of the process, and that much of the actual campaigning is actually about fundraising and sucking the collective cocks of donors while promising them special favours if elected.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:01 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:

It took the Nate Turner uprising and made a movie of it but used the title for extra effect.

As usual Sen is dumb as fudge as usual. Here is the context to the case.

http://variety.com/2016/film/columns/na ... 201876462/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:06 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Yup, it'll still be corrupted, it won't make the probelm entirely go away. It 'may' reduce the direct influence, at least temporarily. So reduce the time for the election season. 2 weeks for candidates to be selected, 4 weeks for the campaign. Other countries manage quite well with a 6 week process, the current year long farce is ludicrous and ensures that a mahoosif budget is needed just for the length of the process, and that much of the actual campaigning is actually about fundraising and sucking the collective cocks of donors while promising them special favours if elected.

Not in my lifetime will this happen but imagine just down to 6 months for a primary and then on to the general.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 pm 

Dubh01 wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

You been watching Maddow too?

I wonder how many times I would have to relive my life in alternative universes before I would say to someone 'you been watching Maddow too?'

I suspect it would test the multiverse theory to its limits.

I am sure that thought helps you sleep well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:53 pm 

Orange shitbuffoon is such a wonderful phrase. I may have to consider changing trump to trump and use Orange shitbuffoon instead. All those in favour say

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:03 pm 

Please get rid of trump. Or at the very least capitalise the B.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:16 pm 

Hong Kong wrote:
Orange shitbuffoon is such a wonderful phrase. I may have to consider changing bubblefart to bubblefart and use Orange shitbuffoon instead. All those in favour say

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:19 pm 

Just out of interest, how is the antifa white genocide that was scheduled for today getting on?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 pm 

The Man Without Fear wrote:
Just out of interest, how is the antifa white genocide that was scheduled for today getting on?

They are all dead.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:39 pm 

Hong Kong wrote:
Orange shitbuffoon is such a wonderful phrase. I may have to consider changing bubblefart to bubblefart and use Orange shitbuffoon instead. All those in favour say

:thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:40 pm 

I'm very white and I haven't even been killed once. Fake news!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:41 pm 

Hong Kong wrote:

They are all dead.

That is seriously unfunny.

These are peoples lives you are joking about.......

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:44 pm 

Just seen this.

Quote:
The White House has sought to downplay a major climate change report, which was compiled by 13 US federal agencies.
The study is at odds with assertions from President Donald Trump and several members of his administration.
It says it is "extremely likely" human activity is the "dominant cause" of global warming.
A spokesman for the White House said it supported "rigorous scientific analysis and debate" but added that the climate was "always changing".

Holy fudge, these people are in charge of the most powerful nation in the world and this is their reply to a serious scientific paper.

Ignore all the partisan bullshit, this level of anti-scientific ideology is seriously scary.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:45 pm 

Hong Kong wrote:

Never let it be said that cops do not have sublime comic timing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:45 pm 

Stevus55 wrote:
Please get rid of bubblefart.

It is pretty much operating on the same level as those who use Obozo or libtard.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:46 pm 

I'd vote to get rid of the whole bubblefart, it gives the loons something to hang their hats on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:54 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

It took the Nate Turner uprising and made a movie of it but used the title for extra effect.

As usual Sen is dumb as fudge as usual. Here is the context to the case.

http://variety.com/2016/film/columns/na ... 201876462/

Did you read that article and the comments? Nate Parker got dropped down the memory hole by the powers that be the instant that shit came out and he couldn't adequately explain it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:54 pm 

Sefton wrote:
I'd vote to get rid of the whole bubblefart, it gives the loons something to hang their hats on.

Emails. Hilary. Benghazi. Hilary.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:07 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
LOL the DNC just used lawyers as their cut out for their contacts with Russia

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaki ... p-dossier/

Quote:
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign violated campaign finance laws by failing to accurately disclose payments related to the so-called bubblefart Dossier, the non-partisan Campaign Legal Center said in a complaint filed today with the Federal Election Commission.

According to FEC reports, Clinton’s campaign reported 37 payments to the law firm and reported each disbursement as “Legal Services.” The DNC reported 345 payments to Perkins Coie during the election cycle and marked the payments as “legal and compliance consulting,” “administrative fees,” “data services subscription” and others.

“The purpose of at least some portion of the payments to Perkins Coie was not for legal services; instead, those payments were intended to fund opposition research,” the FEC complaint reads. “This false reporting clearly failed the Commission’s requirements for disclosing the purpose of a disbursement.”

It is legal under current campaign finance law for the Hillary Clinton campaign to commission an opposition research company to dig up dirt on Donald bubblefart. What is not legal, according to campaign legal experts, is for the campaign to pay a law firm who then hires other to perform campaign related activities without reporting the purpose of the expenditures.

They just used lawyers!?! like how I just used cash to buy my TV instead or running in and stealing it.

I find funny that she followed the same process that Jeb did and yet she is guilty.

You cons use amazing feats of brain power to connect her to guilt but there is an out of order sign when it comes to bubblefart.

Furthermore explain to me the idea to order research, not use it and lose.

I am sure like the nuclear shit, you will prove to be the shitbag you are and move on to another fake scandal.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:13 pm 

Hong Kong wrote:
Sefton wrote:

I know but that is outside of our control, it's gives their conspiracy laden brains a plausible complaint of censorship.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:19 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Sefton wrote:

I know but that is outside of our control, it's gives their conspiracy laden brains a plausible complaint of censorship.

It's hardly conspiracy. Just standard fare garden variety bias.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:23 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Sefton wrote:

It's hardly conspiracy. Just standard fare garden variety bias.

Is that your expert opinion as a PR con when it comes to Hillary.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Not in my lifetime will this happen but imagine just down to 6 months for a primary and then on to the general.

Yeah, it's highly unlikely to happen any time soon, but it's still something that needs to happen. The desperate need for funds by politicians and the ability of certain interests to quite blatantly buy political influence is just out of control.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:00 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Yeah, it's highly unlikely to happen any time soon, but it's still something that needs to happen. The desperate need for funds by politicians and the ability of certain interests to quite blatantly buy political influence is just out of control.

I know it took time to get this bad but I don't know how long it will take for it to right itself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:12 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
shanky wrote:
Hands up who wishes Hilary would just fuck-right-off once and for all.

Not Trump that's for sure. She's fairly useful for DJT right now allowing him to hold a mirror up to those accusing him of corruption and removing their would-be moral high ground in the eyes of the masses.

As an aside, I suppose we should all thank that twitter contractor/employee that took Trump's account down for 11 minutes. That might actually focus their security measures on protecting his account from hackers (whose actions could obviously have serious geopolitical consequences).

She's not though. No one cares anymore except Trumps base which he already has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtiCfJzxelo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:19 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Just seen this.

Quote:
The White House has sought to downplay a major climate change report, which was compiled by 13 US federal agencies.
The study is at odds with assertions from President Donald bubblefart and several members of his administration.
It says it is "extremely likely" human activity is the "dominant cause" of global warming.
A spokesman for the White House said it supported "rigorous scientific analysis and debate" but added that the climate was "always changing".

Holy fudge, these people are in charge of the most powerful nation in the world and this is their reply to a serious scientific paper.

Ignore all the partisan bullshit, this level of anti-scientific ideology is seriously scary.

HILLARY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:39 pm 

Senace was it you who said Milo was now an irrelevance?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:41 pm 

paddyor wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
shanky wrote:
Hands up who wishes Hilary would just fuck-right-off once and for all.

Not Trump that's for sure. She's fairly useful for DJT right now allowing him to hold a mirror up to those accusing him of corruption and removing their would-be moral high ground in the eyes of the masses.

As an aside, I suppose we should all thank that twitter contractor/employee that took Trump's account down for 11 minutes. That might actually focus their security measures on protecting his account from hackers (whose actions could obviously have serious geopolitical consequences).

She's not though. No one cares anymore except Trumps base which he already has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtiCfJzxelo

If you say so. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1524, 1525, 1526, 1527, 1528, 1529, 1530 ... 2069  Next