Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68022 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659 ... 1701  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:57 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Some put down there.

Have to hand it to Trump on this one; glad he's disavowed that scumbag.

Trump didn't write that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:55 pm 

I have very little time for Steve Bannon. However, he has one thing in his favour, he was a Naval officer; he did serve his country, which is more than be said for the Orange Buffoon, who used his family's wealth to avoid the draft.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:58 pm 

Manafort apparently now suing Meuller and the DoJ for overstepping. This is awesome.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... rt-lawsuit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 am 

Bannon v Trump :lol:
I await the PR version Sotn v Santa or MIB v Silver.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 am 

Reading some of the comments from 'Friends' of Bannon, in defense of the attributed quotes is instructional as to what support he brought to the Trump campaign from Shitebart.

Quote:
The notion that Trump Jr. bumbled his way into the middle of the Russia controversy while doing the bidding of Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is widely held among Bannon and his allies, where there is anger at Trump Jr. for creating a political mess for his father.

“I agree with Steve, why would Donald Trump Jr. take that meeting?,” said one source close to Bannon. “I don’t think he’s actively committing treason but it is just so idiotic. Look, I’m a huge fan of Don Jr., I just feel bad for the guy because this is Jared’s game and he’s just caught up in this mess now."

Quote:
“Drudge is tight with Jared, so it’s no surprise that he’d drive that storyline,” said one former White House adviser. In a tweet, Drudge called Bannon "schizophrenic."

Bannon brought the Racist, Anti-Semite, NRA Lovin' voters that believe in deep-state bolloxology that Shitebart loves pushing. They prefer to believe that there's a Jewish conspiracy behind it all; than that the asshole they supported, built his campaign on Russian money, which came his way, because the Russians wanted to weaken the US, & believed they'd found someone they could buy cheap.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 am 

This is how it ends lads. You go out to bat for him and then you're the libturd!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:21 am 

fishfoodie wrote:
Reading some of the comments from 'Friends' of Bannon, in defense of the attributed quotes is instructional as to what support he brought to the Trump campaign from Shitebart.

Quote:
The notion that Trump Jr. bumbled his way into the middle of the Russia controversy while doing the bidding of Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is widely held among Bannon and his allies, where there is anger at Trump Jr. for creating a political mess for his father.

“I agree with Steve, why would Donald Trump Jr. take that meeting?,” said one source close to Bannon. “I don’t think he’s actively committing treason but it is just so idiotic. Look, I’m a huge fan of Don Jr., I just feel bad for the guy because this is Jared’s game and he’s just caught up in this mess now."

Quote:
“Drudge is tight with Jared, so it’s no surprise that he’d drive that storyline,” said one former White House adviser. In a tweet, Drudge called Bannon "schizophrenic."

Bannon brought the Racist, Anti-Semite, NRA Lovin' voters that believe in deep-state bolloxology that Shitebart loves pushing. They prefer to believe that there's a Jewish conspiracy behind it all; than that the asshole they supported, built his campaign on Russian money, which came his way, because the Russians wanted to weaken the US, & believed they'd found someone they could buy cheap.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:44 am 

paddyor wrote:

This is how it ends lads. You go out to bat for him and then you're the libturd!

Bannon isn’t on Twitter.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 am 

On a more serious note, what the hell is going to happen in the US economy when the huge budget deficits just keep piling up enormous quantities of Federal debt?

There will be annual budget deficits of a trillion dollars, unless these farkwits come to their senses, which seems highly unlikely.

Drain the swamp indeed. Drain it, and run for the hills.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:25 am 

So the 'very distinguished" voter fraud commission has been disbanded.

Trump is such a clown.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 am 

wamberal99 wrote:
On a more serious note, what the hell is going to happen in the US economy when the huge budget deficits just keep piling up enormous quantities of Federal debt?

There will be annual budget deficits of a trillion dollars, unless these farkwits come to their senses, which seems highly unlikely.

There is absolutely nothing they can do. They've gone down the debt skijump waaaay too far and it's now impossible to turn around. They'll speed off the cliff at the end and have to default eventually, or go with their traditional fallback and start a 3rd world war to cover the whole default shitfight up.

Either way, they're finished as a power with any pleasant looking future.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:39 am 

zt1903 wrote:
paddyor wrote:

Bannon isn’t on Twitter.

You're right.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:44 am 

THis is brilliant
Spoiler: show

A lot of comment that the journo plays fast and lose with the rules on sourcing. Could it be gaslighting for future books etc? I dunno, 1 of his candidates has distanced himself from Bannon and the other doubled down.

MCConnell is loving it though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:52 am 

You should unspoiler that, it's brilliant :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:53 am 

guy smiley wrote:

Agreed, that's gold. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:09 am 

SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

Agreed, that's gold. :lol:

Thirded!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:44 am 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:12 am 

Quote:
Today in one sentence: Bannon called the Trump campaign "treasonous" and "unpatriotic;" Trump said Bannon has "lost his mind;" Manafort sued Mueller and Rosenstein; Rosenstein met with Paul Ryan to discuss the Russia investigation; Trump compared the size of his "nuclear button" to Kim Jong-un's; Fusion GPS defended the dossier of alleged Trump-Russia ties; Trump announced the first-ever "fake news trophy;" Rupert Murdoch called Trump a "f**king idiot."

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.co ... -158505001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:42 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I have to say Fangle, one of the great pleasures for me on this site is seeing what gif Nipper chooses for a WT quote.

Your attempts at humor is infinitely funnier.

The obvious irritation is what makes it even funnier.

What moves me is the irritation shown by others. Neutrals, and even leftists.
Quite amusing.

You honestly think that "others, neutrals, and even leftists" view your remarks as anything other than dysfunctional ramblings from an old man who regrets the passing of Apartheid?

Carry on, Nipper; at least it saves me from going against my principles and putting the old fool on ignore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I have to say Fangle, one of the great pleasures for me on this site is seeing what gif Nipper chooses for a WT quote.

Quite amusing.

You honestly think that "others, neutrals, and even leftists" view your remarks as anything other than dysfunctional ramblings from an old man who regrets the passing of Apartheid?

Carry on, Nipper; at least it saves me from going against my principles and putting the old fool on ignore.

And there you go again. Speaking on behalf of a swath of the earth's population.
Please compromise your principles; put him on ignore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:23 am 

paddyor wrote:
THis is brilliant
Spoiler: show

A lot of comment that the journo plays fast and lose with the rules on sourcing. Could it be gaslighting for future books etc? I dunno, 1 of his candidates has distanced himself from Bannon and the other doubled down.

MCConnell is loving it though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's like watching a couple of ex-BFF highschool cheerleaders turn on each other.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:24 am 

Bokkom wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

Quite amusing.

And there you go again. Speaking on behalf of a swath of the earth's population.
Please don't compromise your principles; put him on ignore.

It's WT that claims that "others, nuetrals and even leftists" are showing irritation.

But, okay, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:01 am 

Bokkom wrote:
Please compromise your principles; put him on ignore.

Rinkals' indignation is one of the things that keep me coming back here.

That and his delusions of being relevant.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Please don't compromise your principles; put him on ignore.

It's WT that claims that "others, nuetrals and even leftists" are showing irritation.

But, okay, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

RTF

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:43 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/03/steve-bannon-trump-conflict-322278

Seeing Trump and Bannon really starting to fling shit at each other is about the most positive thing to come out of this administration. I've said many times that Bannon, that diseased-scrotum-faced Wormtongue of a man having his insidious influence inveigled into the administration was about the worst thing possible, especially for such an easily manipulated and malleable President as Trump. Although he promised to be Trump's biggest supporter and cheerleader even after being given the boot, it's great to see that they're now at each others throats.

This promises to be a Titanic clash of the Egos.

I'd hardly say Trump's current handlers are people who have the people's best interests at heart, given every single piece of policy, Executive Order and legislation that's shat its way out since he was elected.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:53 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

Thanks, Nips.

Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 am 

The Man Without Fear wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/03/steve-bannon-trump-conflict-322278

Seeing Trump and Bannon really starting to fling shit at each other is about the most positive thing to come out of this administration. I've said many times that Bannon, that diseased-scrotum-faced Wormtongue of a man having his insidious influence inveigled into the administration was about the worst thing possible, especially for such an easily manipulated and malleable President as Trump. Although he promised to be Trump's biggest supporter and cheerleader even after being given the boot, it's great to see that they're now at each others throats.

This promises to be a Titanic clash of the Egos.

I'd hardly say Trump's current handlers are people who have the people's best interests at heart, given every single piece of policy, Executive Order and legislation that's shat its way out since he was elected.

Bannon set the tone, the current mob are just following his lead.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 am 

wamberal99 wrote:

The rebublicans will lose power to the Democrats - the deficits will be mahoosive - the ignorant republican support base will howl at the moon about how awful the Democrats are because the country is in debt.

Circle of life innit?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:16 am 

ID2 wrote:
Quote:
The book, due out next Tuesday, was based on more than 200 interviews with Mr Trump, senior White House staffers and confidantes conducted by Mr Wolff, a contributing editor for The Hollywood Reporter, according to publisher Henry Holt.

In a New York magazine article today adapted from the book, Mr Wolff described a campaign team looking forward to losing, from Mr Trump and his family to staffers angling for profitable jobs after the election.

When it became clear on election night that Mr Trump would win, Donald Trump Jr told a friend that his father "looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears - and not of joy."

I'm all for a bit of Trump bashing but this just sounds made up

There was a fair bit of discussion on just that scenario before the election, so at least the notion is plausible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 am 

^^ "Smallest button".

It's all very well threatening to use Nuclear war against another Nation if you are DPRK; not really great for the POTUS to be engaged in this sort of dick waving competition.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:21 am 

Rinkals wrote:
^^ "Smallest button".

It's all very well threatening to use Nuclear war against another Nation if you are DPRK; not really great for the POTUS to be engaged in this sort of dick waving competition.

Bet you Trump's D looks enormous in his tiny hands.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 am 

ID2 wrote:
Quote:
The book, due out next Tuesday, was based on more than 200 interviews with Mr Trump, senior White House staffers and confidantes conducted by Mr Wolff, a contributing editor for The Hollywood Reporter, according to publisher Henry Holt.

In a New York magazine article today adapted from the book, Mr Wolff described a campaign team looking forward to losing, from Mr Trump and his family to staffers angling for profitable jobs after the election.

When it became clear on election night that Mr Trump would win, Donald Trump Jr told a friend that his father "looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears - and not of joy."

I'm all for a bit of Trump bashing but this just sounds made up

Wolff has a bit if form in that regard

Quote:
In its review of Wolff's book Burn Rate, Brill's Content criticized Wolff for "apparent factual errors" and said that 13 people, including subjects he mentioned, complained that Wolff had "invented or changed quotes".[21]

In a 2004 cover story for The New Republic, Michelle Cottle wrote that Wolff was "uninterested in the working press," preferring to focus on "the power players—the moguls" and was "fixated on culture, style, buzz, and money, money, money." She also noted that "the scenes in his columns aren’t recreated so much as created—springing from Wolff’s imagination rather than from actual knowledge of events." Calling his writing "a whirlwind of flourishes and tangents and asides that often stray so far from the central point that you begin to wonder whether there is a central point."[22]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael ... journalist)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 am 

Rinkals wrote:
^^ "Smallest button".

It's not really, and it kind of leaves the serious diplomats with limited options when it comes to issuing threats.

f**king bonkers that we have a lunatic in the white house threatening war, nuclear or otherwise, with abandon. It's already f**ked up the strategy on Venezuela, and it doesn't look like it's doing much on NK.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:38 am 

One Trump supporter claimed earlier in the thread that trump was restoring the relationship with japan that Obama had damaged.

Yeah, right.

Japanese diplomats, politicians, and bureaucrats are scratching their collective heads over how to deal with the orange shitgibbon and the sense of trust in the USA has fallen below 80% for the first time in a decade in the latest cabinet office survey.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:46 am 

Kiwias wrote:
One Trump supporter claimed earlier in the thread that trump was restoring the relationship with japan that Obama had damaged.

Yeah, right.

Japanese diplomats, politicians, and bureaucrats are scratching their collective heads over how to deal with the orange shitgibbon and the sense of trust in the USA has fallen below 80% for the first time in a decade in the latest cabinet office survey.

That's quite a zinger, Kiwias.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:46 am 

Kiwias wrote:

Yeah, right.

That was also the same poster who claimed the pivot to Asia was a good thing, but somehow damaged US-Japanese relations. And somehow Trump, by saying Japan should get nukes, pay more money to NATO and should be abandoned, was repair ties. Bizarre.

But then again it's also the same poster who said pursuing regime change was bad, but then was openly supporting calls for regime change in Iran. I.E. he's completely partisan and not really worth taking too seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

Yeah, right.

That was also the same poster who claimed the pivot to Asia was a good thing, but somehow damaged US-Japanese relations. And somehow Trump, by saying Japan should get nukes, pay more money to NATO and should be abandoned, was repair ties. Bizarre.

But then again it's also the same poster who said pursuing regime change was bad, but then was openly supporting calls for regime change in Iran. I.E. he's completely partisan and not really worth taking too seriously.

Do you remember the poster’s name?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68022 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659 ... 1701  Next