Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78097 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835 ... 1953  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Slim 293 wrote:
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


:lol:

Presumably a Double Russian hooker is just two cans of Fosters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 781
Turbogoat wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


:lol:

Presumably a Double Russian hooker is just two cans of Fosters.


Maybe add some yellow Chartreuse to that for the full story.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19798
Location: balbriggan
knack wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


:lol:

Presumably a Double Russian hooker is just two cans of Fosters.


Maybe add some yellow Chartreuse to that for the full story.

Or Izarra
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Any idea what goes into a Donald Wallbanger? Apart from Tequila, of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
Turbogoat wrote:
Any idea what goes into a Donald Wallbanger? Apart from Tequila, of course.



Naming an alcoholic drink after a teetotaler ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Any idea what goes into a Donald Wallbanger? Apart from Tequila, of course.



Naming an alcoholic drink after a teetotaler ?


The self-promoter in chief had no problem doing this himself

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Vodka is classically Eastern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Vodka is classically Eastern.


Self promotion to these levels is distinctly Western.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Vodka is classically Eastern.


Self promotion to these levels is distinctly Western.


And Trump is undoubtedly one of the greatest innovators/users/beneficiaries of this Western self promotion thing. Makes your mancrush on him even more odd, really.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4641
Location: Straya cunt
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Rust Belt is inhabited by aristocracy ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
Slim 293 wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.


Image



Keep the devil where you have an eye on him .... and a thumb.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Mar E Lago and Trump tower are affordable housing for coal miners?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8248
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Rust Belt is inhabited by aristocracy ?


Who did the tax plan benefit ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7167
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.


Image



Keep the devil where you have an eye on him .... and a thumb.

Hillary's appointment should be announced any day now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
I'm still not convinced that the pic isn't Hillary in a Ned Flanders mustache.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
theaxe wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Rust Belt is inhabited by aristocracy ?


Who did the tax plan benefit ?



A broad spectrum of Americans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6486
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


You called that correctly.

Trumpf is not a White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
He's Orange.

Twat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15608
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Christ.

Stupidity amply illustrated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6030
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


he's today's Bruce Springsteen....except for the taking a shit on a golden toilet bit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6030
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
fonzeee wrote:
At least the University of American Samoa has the decency to not exist.

Sorry, I forget not everyone has blown countless hours of their life learning everything there is to know about American law school admissions process. You must understand, it's beyond shit: it's a scam school. Since the gov'mint guarantees loans to anyone who gets accepted to law school, some genuinely evil pieces of shit have taken to goading naive morons into taking on six figures of debt for a degree that's worth less than your shirt. It's actually seriously f**ked up and pretty much no one knows about it, but that's a story for another day.


there's your answer as to how Shitgibbon selected him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 551
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


Mike Pence

Scott Pruitt, Steve Mnuchin, Wilbur Ross

Also - he is an immigrants son in the same way that DJ, Eric and Baron are immigrant's sons. But, yes you are right - Donald's life story is one of hard knocks and clawing his way out the gutter, no wonder he has such affinity for (white) poor people.


Last edited by BokJock on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6482
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


he's today's Bruce Springsteen....except for the taking a shit on a golden toilet bit


Weirdly this whole Cohen episode did have a tangentially Springsteen related episode...

Quote:
Trump lawyer Michael Cohen told BuzzFeed’s Anthony Cormier last year that in July 2016 he was in Capri, Italy with actor and musician Steve van Zandt and friends.


Quote:
But it’s not true. It’s a total lie. The source confirms: “The E Street band did play in Rome July 16, 2016. But there was no trip to Capri. The band stayed in Rome a few days after the show until the band had to travel to the next gig. The van Zandts never left the city.”


Quote:
Cohen picked an odd person to be his alibi anyway. van Zandt would not be socializing with anyone from the Trump campaign considering his noted progressive politics– or Bruce Springsteen’s antipathy toward Trump. Very strange, indeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10815
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
I watched the Dirty Money episode on Trump last night

The Trump University "mentor" who claimed to have lived in Beverley Hills, built houses in Atlanta, and had a contractors license.

Once the interviewer puts all the facts to him that he is blatantly lying..... wow that reaction!

Trump is a pathetic scumbag, but, as the documentary alludes to, the most worrying factor is that there are so many US citizens that voted for him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 551
Big Nipper wrote:
I watched the Dirty Money episode on Trump last night

The Trump University "mentor" who claimed to have lived in Beverley Hills, built houses in Atlanta, and had a contractors license.

Once the interviewer puts all the facts to him that he is blatantly lying..... wow that reaction!

Trump is a pathetic scumbag, but, as the documentary alludes to, the most worrying factor is that there are so many US citizens that voted for him


Great series!

The Pharma one - unbelievable what they got (get) away with


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31897
Image

The moment the Bernie Bro evolves into Trumpkin. Never before captured on camera. Normally happens in the quiet of one's home late at night reading 4Chan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 551
^^ is that at the Starbucks where they arrested those two guys?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
The Don has them reeling.

Even firing a bunch of redundant, past sell-by date old Tomahawks at Syria's old fashioned SA 125 and SA 200 air defense systems (for practice) is a bunch of bones for contention, keep the libtards frothing ...

Meanwhile he is quietly winning, winning ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/busi ... nture.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11182
championing the common man

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
The Don has them reeling.

Even firing a bunch of redundant, past sell-by date old Tomahawks at Syria's old fashioned SA 125 and SA 200 air defense systems (for practice) is a bunch of bones for contention, keep the libtards frothing ...


Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!


You're getting dangerously off message there. The missiles were nice new and smart! They weren't redundant past sell-by date or old or anything. Donald now hates you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
They were ... long ago.


Maybe they forgot to tell him. Or a proxy of his is selling new ones to the Dept. of Defense ... a little white lie might help, y'know ..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 5242
I wonder when Drumpf asks the DoD what they've spent all the extra money on whether they don't just tell him their existing missile stocks are now smart missiles


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6482
piquant wrote:
I wonder when Drumpf asks the DoD what they've spent all the extra money on whether they don't just tell him their existing missile stocks are now smart missiles


Maybe someone told him the missiles could stay on target, without deviating randomly off every few seconds, and he thought that was smart.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
They were ... long ago.


Maybe they forgot to tell him. Or a proxy of his is selling new ones to the Dept. of Defense ... a little white lie might help, y'know ..


You're accusing Donald of lying? He really fucking hates you now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
They were ... long ago.


Maybe they forgot to tell him. Or a proxy of his is selling new ones to the Dept. of Defense ... a little white lie might help, y'know ..


You're accusing Donald of lying? He really fucking hates you now.



White lies. Nothing bad .... not like Hillary. Or O'Bama.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
They were ... long ago.


Maybe they forgot to tell him. Or a proxy of his is selling new ones to the Dept. of Defense ... a little white lie might help, y'know ..


You're accusing Donald of lying? He really fucking hates you now.



White lies. Nothing bad .... not like Hillary. Or O'Bama.


Reported for Racism. (kidding)

First you trash his shiny new smart missiles, then you tell the World he's a liar, now you're making fun of his tanning regime... he's going to give you your own nickname at this rate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29543
You have it wrong. I always stay with the basic Trump - the guy who took on Establishment America, who kicked WASP arse, the Champion of the Rust Belt, the saviour of Coal, the Supreme Dealmaker .. the man who beat Oprah into standing down from a presidential race.
Hell, any man who can demand Melania's loyalty is worth the respect ... And any man who resist the temptation to fire Rosenstein and Mueller, like he does, is a saint .

You'all just do not know what the world has in Donald J. Trump - he is a mystery, a child of wonder, a deep man, too much for you plebs to understand. He should be President for Life..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78097 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835 ... 1953  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: argus, Bert, Bing [Bot], camroc1, CrazyIslander, Dairymilk, earl the beaver, EverReady, feckwanker, flaggETERNAL, Google Adsense [Bot], Gospel, iarmhiman, JPNZ, Margin_Walker, Saint, SamShark, Snooze, theaxe, themaddog, Thomas, TranceNRG, Uthikoloshe and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group