Chat Forum
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877, 1878, 1879 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18168
bimboman wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
It's a pretty dumb article actually, "inconvenient truths" that people already know about. Most sensible people know it's a fairly grey situation, but go ahead and nod sagely like that article proves it all.

Seems to take the line of "well the Israelis are bad, no doubt, BUT HAMAS ARE WORSE THEY'RE SO BAD". At the end of the day it gets involved in victim blaming, they deserved it by, god forbid, getting involved in a protest.

Big meh from me.



If people know those truths why do they ignore them in their commentaries ?


Certainly contradicts your commentary anyway.

bimboman wrote:
Ok, it's a siege where of course all their basic needs are met, aid and food flood into their besieged areas.



Well not really.


Yes really.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17527
Bah, nobody has answered my real or fake question about stormy Daniels bangers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7138
backrow wrote:
Bah, nobody has answered my real or fake question about stormy Daniels bangers



Fake*





*Literally no idea, but what are the odds on a 40 yr old porn star NOT having Plastic Fantastics?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12439
Raggs wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I must say I’m quite sensitive to the truth, because I have stake in the game.

It’s a fudge up.

Who did not predict this outcome? You have to be a fucking idiot to think this wasn’t going to happen as soon as the embassy announcement was made.

All this could have been avoided.

Which explains everything.


Not really. The protests were going on for ages, it's nakba day, there's always protests and a kick off. Basically Israel's independence day and nakba day are the same day. Israel got it's independence, the Arab nations around it disagreed with that and attacked, they lost and lost land as well. It was chosen to open the embassy because it was the independence day I presume, a celebration and a significant day to open it. It's not as though that day has no signficance to Israel and it was chosen purely to piss off the Palestinians.

Trump absolutely should have got something out of Israel for agreeing to open the embassy in Jerusalem, but that would have made no difference to the protests.


I thought Naqba was one day later?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18055
sewa wrote:
Raggs wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I must say I’m quite sensitive to the truth, because I have stake in the game.

It’s a fudge up.

Who did not predict this outcome? You have to be a fucking idiot to think this wasn’t going to happen as soon as the embassy announcement was made.

All this could have been avoided.

Which explains everything.


Not really. The protests were going on for ages, it's nakba day, there's always protests and a kick off. Basically Israel's independence day and nakba day are the same day. Israel got it's independence, the Arab nations around it disagreed with that and attacked, they lost and lost land as well. It was chosen to open the embassy because it was the independence day I presume, a celebration and a significant day to open it. It's not as though that day has no signficance to Israel and it was chosen purely to piss off the Palestinians.

Trump absolutely should have got something out of Israel for agreeing to open the embassy in Jerusalem, but that would have made no difference to the protests.


I thought Naqba was one day later?


Yeah, hence the basically at the start of that sentence. The embassy was opened on the independence day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:12 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30586
Location: Pigdogistan
zzzz wrote:
backrow wrote:
Bah, nobody has answered my real or fake question about stormy Daniels bangers



Fake*


*Literally no idea, but what are the odds on a 40 yr old porn star NOT having Plastic Fantastics?


I looked her up a while ago and was surprised to see that she's credited with an appearance in Knocked Up. Further research lead me to a clip of that movie where Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd go on a bender in Vegas and strippers put their tits in their faces. Not sure which one was Stormy, but both had fake bangers, IIRC.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Embra
RuggaBugga wrote:
Still, at least it goes some way to admitting culpability on the Israeli side which is a damn site more than you get from most US based jewish organisations.

This is true. Maybe US opinion is softening on Israel in spite (or because) of the Trump administration's unquestioning obedience.

La soule wrote:
Quote:
A truly independent, respected inquiry into Israel’s tactics and rules of engagement in Gaza is necessary to ensure any abuses are punished and create internationally recognized guidelines for how Israel and other state actors should deal with these situations on their borders.


I dont think Israel is interested in that. At all.

I heard the Prime minister declared Jerusalem was the indivisible capital of Israel during the opening of the US embassy. The guy is clearly not interested in finding a solution to that conflict.

His solution is the complete elimination of the Palestinians from Israel. He's found he can play Trump like a marionette and is going for it full throttle, knowing the bloviated one's days are probably numbered.

EDIT: Fake FFS (though epic)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7623
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Israeli Independence Day was the 18-19th of April. I was in Israel at the time, changing someone’s password.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18055
houtkabouter wrote:
Israeli Independence Day was the 18-19th of April. I was in Israel at the time, changing someone’s password.


Jewish calendar. May 14th is the date for the Gregorian calender and the one recognised by most the world. Just as nakba day works to the Gregorian rather than Muslim calender (precisely because it's the day after the majority of the world recognises Israel's independence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10243
Raggs wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Israeli Independence Day was the 18-19th of April. I was in Israel at the time, changing someone’s password.


Jewish calendar. May 14th is the date for the Gregorian calender and the one recognised by most the world. Just as nakba day works to the Gregorian rather than Muslim calender (precisely because it's the day after the majority of the world recognises Israel's independence.

Waits for the orange shitgibbon to change the date of Israel’s ID...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 6584
Nolanator wrote:
zzzz wrote:
backrow wrote:
Bah, nobody has answered my real or fake question about stormy Daniels bangers



Fake*


*Literally no idea, but what are the odds on a 40 yr old porn star NOT having Plastic Fantastics?


I looked her up a while ago and was surprised to see that she's credited with an appearance in Knocked Up. Further research lead me to a clip of that movie where Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd go on a bender in Vegas and strippers put their tits in their faces. Not sure which one was Stormy, but both had fake bangers, IIRC.


Yeah, that's what you looked up :smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4561
zzzz wrote:
This makes some points that ought to be obvious but sadly seem to pass by many.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/o ... tests.html


Quote:
On one side was the opening of the American embassy in Jerusalem in the presence of Ivanka Trump, evangelical Christian allies of the White House and Israel’s current political leadership — an event many here found curious and distant from our national life. On the other side was the terrible violence in the desperately poor and isolated territory. The juxtaposition was disturbing.

Another obvious point. Where most (if not all) of this shit started.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18055
Bokkom wrote:
zzzz wrote:
This makes some points that ought to be obvious but sadly seem to pass by many.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/o ... tests.html


Quote:
On one side was the opening of the American embassy in Jerusalem in the presence of Ivanka Trump, evangelical Christian allies of the White House and Israel’s current political leadership — an event many here found curious and distant from our national life. On the other side was the terrible violence in the desperately poor and isolated territory. The juxtaposition was disturbing.

Another obvious point. Where most (if not all) of this shit started.


The protests and marches had been going on for weeks, leading up to the big one on nakba day. I'm not sure if true, but someone's posted the embassy opening wasn't even announced until after the protest had started.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:46 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30586
Location: Pigdogistan
Rumham wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
zzzz wrote:
backrow wrote:
Bah, nobody has answered my real or fake question about stormy Daniels bangers



Fake*


*Literally no idea, but what are the odds on a 40 yr old porn star NOT having Plastic Fantastics?


I looked her up a while ago and was surprised to see that she's credited with an appearance in Knocked Up. Further research lead me to a clip of that movie where Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd go on a bender in Vegas and strippers put their tits in their faces. Not sure which one was Stormy, but both had fake bangers, IIRC.


Yeah, that's what you looked up :smug:


I googled her and saw the acting credit, so then I looked that scene up on Pornhub. :thumbup: :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5864
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Smutley wrote:
Santa wrote:
Raggs wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
13 INCONVENIENT TRUTHS ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN GAZA

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... -explainer


Good article.


Yep.

Indeed. Though

1) The Embassy move massively inflamed the protests. Obviously Trump doesn't care and just wants to throw a bone to his religious fundamentalist support. Netanyahu must think all his Hanukkas have come at once.

2) Hamas is a symptom of Gaza's suffering, not the cause of it. The fundamental cause is Israel.

3) The UN has already made clear Israel's occupation is illegal, what good would another enquiry do?


:thumbup: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17527
Confirmed fake tits

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.nickis ... s/%3famp=1

It’s nice to know in a world where fake news is discussed, alongside Gaza violence, tragically killed rugby players, depression and suicide threads, and brexit - that there is still a place on the forum where professional men can, whilst being paid to be at work, discuss whether aged famous porn star cumbuckets have fake tits or not.

I like to think that in the House of Lords , or some ftse100 boardroom, or world security council, or some other group of fine intellects making important decisions, there are blokes descretly typing things like “deffo placcy bangers!”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5054
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... -explainer

Good article.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9047
So I see that the mainstream media have outdone themselves today. In what is presumably a cynical attempt to buff the Trump as racist narrative almost every major outlet ran with a story that Trump had said that immigrants are animals and not people. Which would be inexcusable, except for the fact that he didn’t.

A full viewing of the interview makes clear that he was talking about gang members and to report otherwise supposedly reliable outlets (NYT, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, C-Span, AP, etc.) have had to, presumably deliberately, take him out of context.

It’s not good that he berates the “fake news” media. But he ain’t going to stop while they do this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30850
Man In Black wrote:
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/262329/gaza-media-explainer

Good article.


The great and good passed judgement on it and decided:

"Meh"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48718
RuggaBugga wrote:
bimboman wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
It's a pretty dumb article actually, "inconvenient truths" that people already know about. Most sensible people know it's a fairly grey situation, but go ahead and nod sagely like that article proves it all.

Seems to take the line of "well the Israelis are bad, no doubt, BUT HAMAS ARE WORSE THEY'RE SO BAD". At the end of the day it gets involved in victim blaming, they deserved it by, god forbid, getting involved in a protest.

Big meh from me.



If people know those truths why do they ignore them in their commentaries ?


Certainly contradicts your commentary anyway.

bimboman wrote:
Ok, it's a siege where of course all their basic needs are met, aid and food flood into their besieged areas.



Well not really.


Yes really.



It questions one small part of my commentary, I assume you support its other assertions them ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 pm
Posts: 264
Man In Black wrote:
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/262329/gaza-media-explainer

Good article.

It's way more than good.
It berates both sides.
But the background explanation of Hamas and the recent infamous day will be of zero interest to those on this thread who forever prefer the MSM version of everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 6023
The correct approach is to say they are as bad as each other but Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48718
Santa wrote:
The correct approach is to say they are as bad as each other but Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel.



Nope, looking on here the correct approach is to say Israel Israel Israell and concede of challenged that they are as bad as each other.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30850
But what does Jeremy Corbyn think. I went for a look and found that it's worse than I thought possible:

Quote:
JEREMY Corbyn faces fresh anti-Semitism questions today after it emerged he tried to get Eurovision winner Israel banned from the whole contest.

The hard left Labour leader wanted to disqualify the Jewish state from all European sporting and cultural events.


This is anti-semitism red in hammer and sickle.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6287152/j ... anned-ban/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 359
Santa wrote:
The correct approach is to say they are as bad as each other but Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel.


They are both equally bad. But Israel has a very good public relations machine so they get very favorable coverage in most western media. And nobody knows about the atrocities committed by Israeli extremists such as firebombing Palestinian homes or stoning Palestinian children as they walk to school. All people know about is hamas. As a result people have to point them out here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6900
Meanwhile Europe has decided they're not going to play ball with Trumpy. Nope, not at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/united-against-trump-eu-invokes-measures-to-combat-sanctions/ar-AAxqJUW?ocid=spartandhp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:29 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 6023
free_safety wrote:
Santa wrote:
The correct approach is to say they are as bad as each other but Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel.


They are both equally bad. But Israel has a very good public relations machine so they get very favorable coverage in most western media. And nobody knows about the atrocities committed by Israeli extremists such as firebombing Palestinian homes or stoning Palestinian children as they walk to school. All people know about is hamas. As a result people have to point them out here.


Frankly that is a lie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20760
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
zzzz wrote:
Quote:
Seems to take the line of "well the Israelis are bad, no doubt, BUT HAMAS ARE WORSE THEY'RE SO BAD".


Pretty much the only sensible line to take on the whole issue.


It shouldn't really surprise anyone that after 70 years of brutal oppression many of the oppressed have ended up quite unhinged.

If I get a puppy, beat it, strave it and lock it in a cage for most of it's life, and it ends up biting me, which one of us deserves the blame?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 6023
What if the puppy isn't a puppy but instead is a person who tries to kill you and declares that he wants to exterminate your race?


Last edited by Santa on Thu May 17, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48718
Quote:
But Israel has a very good public relations machine so they get very favorable coverage in most western media


Is literally the opposite of truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7138
Fat Old Git wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Quote:
Seems to take the line of "well the Israelis are bad, no doubt, BUT HAMAS ARE WORSE THEY'RE SO BAD".


Pretty much the only sensible line to take on the whole issue.


It shouldn't really surprise anyone that after 70 years of brutal oppression many of the oppressed have ended up quite unhinged.

If I get a puppy, beat it, strave it and lock it in a cage for most of it's life, and it ends up biting me, which one of us deserves the blame?


Yeah - you might not want to follow that analogy to it's end.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48718
zzzz wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Quote:
Seems to take the line of "well the Israelis are bad, no doubt, BUT HAMAS ARE WORSE THEY'RE SO BAD".


Pretty much the only sensible line to take on the whole issue.


It shouldn't really surprise anyone that after 70 years of brutal oppression many of the oppressed have ended up quite unhinged.

If I get a puppy, beat it, strave it and lock it in a cage for most of it's life, and it ends up biting me, which one of us deserves the blame?


Yeah - you might not want to follow that analogy to it's end.



Indeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7138
Flockwitt wrote:
Meanwhile Europe has decided they're not going to play ball with Trumpy. Nope, not at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/united-against-trump-eu-invokes-measures-to-combat-sanctions/ar-AAxqJUW?ocid=spartandhp


Mainly symbolic - not going to be a lot of help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7623
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Santa wrote:
What if the puppy isn't a puppy but instead is a person who tries to kill you and declares that he wants to exterminate your race?


Yeah it’s much easier to treat people like that than puppies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6900
zzzz wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Meanwhile Europe has decided they're not going to play ball with Trumpy. Nope, not at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/united-against-trump-eu-invokes-measures-to-combat-sanctions/ar-AAxqJUW?ocid=spartandhp


Mainly symbolic - not going to be a lot of help.

Take your point and might well agree regards the end of the Iranian deal, but would want to see just much of a get out of jail card it provides the Iran economy. And I don't think Europe drawing a line in the sand regards the Trump tarrifs is symbolic. They won't just sit and take whatever Trump decides is right for America first.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:59 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 6023
houtkabouter wrote:
Santa wrote:
What if the puppy isn't a puppy but instead is a person who tries to kill you and declares that he wants to exterminate your race?


Yeah it’s much easier to treat people like that than puppies.


That's in your background not mine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48718
zzzz wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Meanwhile Europe has decided they're not going to play ball with Trumpy. Nope, not at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/united-against-trump-eu-invokes-measures-to-combat-sanctions/ar-AAxqJUW?ocid=spartandhp


Mainly symbolic - not going to be a lot of help.



And they want to keep the German tech contract too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20760
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Santa wrote:
What if the puppy isn't a puppy but instead is a person who tries to kill you and declares that he wants to exterminate your race?


Well obviously you don't do anything that might try and change the way you have made them feel about you. Or at the very least change the way their children might feel about you. And you certainly don't acknowledge that you might be responsible in any way at all for the situation. That would be silly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18168
bimboman wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
bimboman wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
bimboman wrote:

If people know those truths why do they ignore them in their commentaries ?


Certainly contradicts your commentary anyway.

bimboman wrote:
Ok, it's a siege where of course all their basic needs are met, aid and food flood into their besieged areas.



Well not really.


Yes really.



It questions one small part of my commentary, I assume you support its other assertions them ?


Yes you tend to assume quite a lot.

One small part eh?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 359
bimboman wrote:
Quote:
But Israel has a very good public relations machine so they get very favorable coverage in most western media


Is literally the opposite of truth.



All I hear is that Israel must use live ammo to defend themselves and use white phosphorus. And Hamas is bad. When do we ever see coverage of Israeli extremists?
No one in the media ever says Israel is not interested in peace either. trump was the first significant politician ever to say this.

When Richard Goldstone produced a report on the Gaza war suggesting that Israel deliberately targeted civilians, he was literally forced to retract it.

EU media may be different. But in North America, the media is mostly pro-Israel. 99% of politicians are in Israel's pocket literally thanks to AIPAC and its immense power.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877, 1878, 1879 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 18ChinsOfChinatown, alliswell, anonymous_joe, assfly, Bing [Bot], Diego, Jumper, Leinster in London, Liathroidigloine, mrbrownstone, nardol, Nolanator, Olo, pandion, Plato'sCave, SaintK, Santa, Still Playing, wilber, WoodlandsRFC, Xin, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group