Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2422, 2423, 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428 ... 2524  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6009
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Turbogoat wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
On Carson, I see he has sent Porter a packet of Oreos after the hearing. Waiting to see who is first to mis-characterize the exchange.


Looks like that honour goes to Carson himself.


she should send him a blighted potato


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20248
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
On Carson, I see he has sent Porter a packet of Oreos after the hearing. Waiting to see who is first to mis-characterize the exchange.


Looks like that honour goes to Carson himself.


she should send him a blighted potato

Stop trolling the irish


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Yet another meltdown from Trump now as he resorted to storming out, after a few minutes of the doomed Infrastructure meeting. Shame really, infrastructure coulda/shoulda/woulda been a positive project for everyone.

Going off the rails because the Dems had a meeting about "the I-word", he saddled up his one trick pony and stormed out to the Rose Garden, where a lectern with printed notices about the Muller investigation has conveniently, and purely coincidentally, been set out, despite this being a spur of the moment act and not-premeditated theatrics at all.

He then launched into a list of Festivus style airing of the grievances, headlined by the immortal "I don't do cover ups!" At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

In other news, Hope Hicks, and Annie Donaldson (McGahn's CoS) have now been subpoenaed as the fight to get to the truth continues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8919
Location: Texas
Turbogoat wrote:
At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

I think that was due to Avenatti.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/22/politics ... index.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13492
Location: South Oxfordshire
Turbogoat wrote:
Yet another meltdown from Trump now as he resorted to storming out, after a few minutes of the doomed Infrastructure meeting. Shame really, infrastructure coulda/shoulda/woulda been a positive project for everyone.

Going off the rails because the Dems had a meeting about "the I-word", he saddled up his one trick pony and stormed out to the Rose Garden, where a lectern with printed notices about the Muller investigation has conveniently, and purely coincidentally, been set out, despite this being a spur of the moment act and not-premeditated theatrics at all.

He then launched into a list of Festivus style airing of the grievances, headlined by the immortal "I don't do cover ups!" At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

In other news, Hope Hicks, and Annie Donaldson (McGahn's CoS) have now been subpoenaed as the fight to get to the truth continues.


The trouble with the infrastructure bill us that it's costed at 2 trillion USD and Trump has no idea where the money might come from. Congress made a suggestion that Mitch shot down, leading to Trump saying that it was up to Congress to work out how to finance it. Most Republicans in Congress are against the very idea of the bill.

As per usual, Donald doesn't have a clue


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Saint wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Yet another meltdown from Trump now as he resorted to storming out, after a few minutes of the doomed Infrastructure meeting. Shame really, infrastructure coulda/shoulda/woulda been a positive project for everyone.

Going off the rails because the Dems had a meeting about "the I-word", he saddled up his one trick pony and stormed out to the Rose Garden, where a lectern with printed notices about the Muller investigation has conveniently, and purely coincidentally, been set out, despite this being a spur of the moment act and not-premeditated theatrics at all.

He then launched into a list of Festivus style airing of the grievances, headlined by the immortal "I don't do cover ups!" At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

In other news, Hope Hicks, and Annie Donaldson (McGahn's CoS) have now been subpoenaed as the fight to get to the truth continues.


The trouble with the infrastructure bill us that it's costed at 2 trillion USD and Trump has no idea where the money might come from. Congress made a suggestion that Mitch shot down, leading to Trump saying that it was up to Congress to work out how to finance it. Most Republicans in Congress are against the very idea of the bill.

As per usual, Donald doesn't have a clue


Yeah, NOW they're suddenly concerned about deficit spending. They picked a fine time to rediscover their principles.
Of all the things to spend money on, this would at least have been a genuine job creator, provided better trade/quality of life benefits and probably had a net benefit on the economy in the long term.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Mr Mike wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

I think that was due to Avenatti.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/22/politics ... index.html


Stormy gets fucked again :(
The cruellest thing you could say now, something that would really hurt him would be... Avenatti who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Image

Notes prepared for his 'impromptu' press conference after Trump threw a temper tantrum in the Infrastructure meeting

“They want to impeach me over acts that they did”
“Dems have no achomlishments [sic]”

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 3060
fudge - he is a child

wasn't Ben Carson a celebrated brain surgeon FFS?!? whatever Trump has, seems to be contagious.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19148
Turbogoat wrote:
Image

Notes prepared for his 'impromptu' press conference after Trump threw a temper tantrum in the Infrastructure meeting

“They want to impeach me over acts that they did”
“Dems have no achomlishments [sic]”

:lol:

Well he didn't write that.

Not in crayon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6009
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Turbogoat wrote:
Saint wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Yet another meltdown from Trump now as he resorted to storming out, after a few minutes of the doomed Infrastructure meeting. Shame really, infrastructure coulda/shoulda/woulda been a positive project for everyone.

Going off the rails because the Dems had a meeting about "the I-word", he saddled up his one trick pony and stormed out to the Rose Garden, where a lectern with printed notices about the Muller investigation has conveniently, and purely coincidentally, been set out, despite this being a spur of the moment act and not-premeditated theatrics at all.

He then launched into a list of Festivus style airing of the grievances, headlined by the immortal "I don't do cover ups!" At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

In other news, Hope Hicks, and Annie Donaldson (McGahn's CoS) have now been subpoenaed as the fight to get to the truth continues.


The trouble with the infrastructure bill us that it's costed at 2 trillion USD and Trump has no idea where the money might come from. Congress made a suggestion that Mitch shot down, leading to Trump saying that it was up to Congress to work out how to finance it. Most Republicans in Congress are against the very idea of the bill.

As per usual, Donald doesn't have a clue


Yeah, NOW they're suddenly concerned about deficit spending. They picked a fine time to rediscover their principles.
Of all the things to spend money on, this would at least have been a genuine job creator, provided better trade/quality of life benefits and probably had a net benefit on the economy in the long term.


it would also have been bi-partisan so no fcukin chance ; I thought he built stuff but apparently not


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9718
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Quote:

Philip Bump

@pbump
In addition to $8.5 billion given to aid farmers affected by his trade war, Trump on Sunday suggested that farms not have to verify worker immigrant status. https://wapo.st/2JSgSY6

214
12:58 PM - May 20, 2019 · Brooklyn, NY



Now who is proposing open borders?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3587
Location: look behind you
Saint wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Yet another meltdown from Trump now as he resorted to storming out, after a few minutes of the doomed Infrastructure meeting. Shame really, infrastructure coulda/shoulda/woulda been a positive project for everyone.

Going off the rails because the Dems had a meeting about "the I-word", he saddled up his one trick pony and stormed out to the Rose Garden, where a lectern with printed notices about the Muller investigation has conveniently, and purely coincidentally, been set out, despite this being a spur of the moment act and not-premeditated theatrics at all.

He then launched into a list of Festivus style airing of the grievances, headlined by the immortal "I don't do cover ups!" At which point a loud choking noise could be heard coming from Stormy Daniels - which is remarkable really, given her famed lack of a gag reflex.

In other news, Hope Hicks, and Annie Donaldson (McGahn's CoS) have now been subpoenaed as the fight to get to the truth continues.


The trouble with the infrastructure bill us that it's costed at 2 trillion USD and Trump has no idea where the money might come from. Congress made a suggestion that Mitch shot down, leading to Trump saying that it was up to Congress to work out how to finance it. Most Republicans in Congress are against the very idea of the bill.

As per usual, Donald doesn't have a clue


Shame they had 1.5 trillion USD tax cut in 2017. But billionaires need more yachts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Yer Man wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Image

Notes prepared for his 'impromptu' press conference after Trump threw a temper tantrum in the Infrastructure meeting

“They want to impeach me over acts that they did”
“Dems have no achomlishments [sic]”

:lol:

Well he didn't write that.

Not in crayon.


Have to at least credit him with not using a crayon, yeah.

He uses a Sharpie.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/trum ... ?r=US&IR=T


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Deadtigers wrote:
Quote:

Philip Bump

@pbump
In addition to $8.5 billion given to aid farmers affected by his trade war, Trump on Sunday suggested that farms not have to verify worker immigrant status. https://wapo.st/2JSgSY6

214
12:58 PM - May 20, 2019 · Brooklyn, NY



Now who is proposing open borders?


So Trump is turning farmers into welfare queens and farms into the rural equivalent of Sanctuary Cities? At this rate he's going to turn their milking sheds into Planned Parenthood centers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 15898
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/bank-ceo-stephen-m-calk-charged-corruptly-soliciting-presidential-administration

Actual crimes linked to Manafort and not way back when he wasn't working for Trump.

Quote:
CALK thus sought to leverage his control over the Bank and the loans sought by the Borrower to his personal advantage. Specifically, CALK offered to, and did, cause the Bank and Holding Company to extend $16 million in loans to the Borrower in exchange for the Borrower’s requested assistance in obtaining a high-level position in the presidential administration. For example, and while the Borrower’s loans were pending approval, CALK provided the Borrower with a ranked list of the governmental positions he desired, which started with Secretary of the Treasury, and was followed by Deputy Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Commerce, and Secretary of Defense, as well as 19 ambassadorships similarly ranked and starting with the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5448
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Turbogoat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Quote:

Philip Bump

@pbump
In addition to $8.5 billion given to aid farmers affected by his trade war, Trump on Sunday suggested that farms not have to verify worker immigrant status. https://wapo.st/2JSgSY6

214
12:58 PM - May 20, 2019 · Brooklyn, NY



Now who is proposing open borders?


So Trump is turning farmers into welfare queens and farms into the rural equivalent of Sanctuary Cities? At this rate he's going to turn their milking sheds into Planned Parenthood centers.

Bah that’s only a couple of miles of fence.

We could start using the cost of the Mueller investigation as a measurement. 2 Muellers to a golf trip, 10 golf trips to a mile of fence. 10 miles of fence to a Russian Real Estate deal, 3 Russian Real Estate deals to a Saudi oil cheque straight into Deutsche Bank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10727
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5448
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
I think shoes are exempt from Trump Tariffs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
houtkabouter wrote:
I think shoes are exempt from Trump Tariffs.


https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48360373

Not for shoe makes not clever enough to be the hot daughter of the President.

Quote:
The footwear companies that signed the letter, including Clarks, Dr Martens and Converse, say that while the average US tariff on footwear is 11.3%, in some cases it can reach as high as 67.5%.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5448
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
I’m sure One of his fans like saffer88 will be here soon to explain how it’s totally legit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8919
Location: Texas
Didn’t her fashion business close last year?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5448
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
It’s for her personal collection.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Turbogoat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Trump planning to pardon soldiers awaiting trial for war crimes & murder apparently.

Good to know in this world of fuzzy morals you can always rely on Trump to be a massive piece of shit.


When I heard that I was shocked. Will this play well with the troops? I mean these guys were turned in by their fellow soldiers. What about if you saw a guy killing a kid for fun now? What motivation is there for someone to risk their career to turn in a bad apple?


This is all sorts of fucked up.

Yeah, you'll get some people who won't look past the surface of it and just see the farce as 'supporting the troops', no matter how blindly this support is. Many others are pissed though. There's a pretty lengthy facebook discussion going on among a lot of ex-mil guys and the disgust at this is palpable among the majority of them.

The SEAL one, Chief Gallagher is yet to stand trial, but is accused of murdering a wounded prisoner and posing with the body, as well as non-combatant civilians. There's enough evidence for that to go to trial, and those accusations are pretty damn serious. There are pretty strict rules about this sort of thing and you'll find a lot of service personnel don't want to be seen as part of any group that is not held to any sense of honour.
What really strikes home though, is that it was his own SEAL team who turned him in and will bear witness against him. THEY understood that he had broken the rules of combat and had the strength of character to draw the line in the sand. Where the hell do they stand now? They've taken a stand, and are now effectively having the rug pulled out from under them for doing so. They've been completely hung out to dry. There needs to be a trial so they can back up their charges against one of their own (a decision they wouldn't have taken lightly). Unless they have fabricated the whole thing to frame their TL, they are the troops who need to be supported right now, not Chief Gallagher. Unless there is an actual trial, the truth will not be known.


Bit if a development going on with the Chief Gallagher saga. His lawyer is now Marc Mukasey, who is also now one of the personal lawyers of a certain Donald Jehosephat Trump.

I wonder if one of our legal geniuses here can expound on the ethics of having two clients, one who may potentially pardon the other?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... ial-pardon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13492
Location: South Oxfordshire
Turbogoat wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Trump planning to pardon soldiers awaiting trial for war crimes & murder apparently.

Good to know in this world of fuzzy morals you can always rely on Trump to be a massive piece of shit.


When I heard that I was shocked. Will this play well with the troops? I mean these guys were turned in by their fellow soldiers. What about if you saw a guy killing a kid for fun now? What motivation is there for someone to risk their career to turn in a bad apple?


This is all sorts of fucked up.

Yeah, you'll get some people who won't look past the surface of it and just see the farce as 'supporting the troops', no matter how blindly this support is. Many others are pissed though. There's a pretty lengthy facebook discussion going on among a lot of ex-mil guys and the disgust at this is palpable among the majority of them.

The SEAL one, Chief Gallagher is yet to stand trial, but is accused of murdering a wounded prisoner and posing with the body, as well as non-combatant civilians. There's enough evidence for that to go to trial, and those accusations are pretty damn serious. There are pretty strict rules about this sort of thing and you'll find a lot of service personnel don't want to be seen as part of any group that is not held to any sense of honour.
What really strikes home though, is that it was his own SEAL team who turned him in and will bear witness against him. THEY understood that he had broken the rules of combat and had the strength of character to draw the line in the sand. Where the hell do they stand now? They've taken a stand, and are now effectively having the rug pulled out from under them for doing so. They've been completely hung out to dry. There needs to be a trial so they can back up their charges against one of their own (a decision they wouldn't have taken lightly). Unless they have fabricated the whole thing to frame their TL, they are the troops who need to be supported right now, not Chief Gallagher. Unless there is an actual trial, the truth will not be known.


Bit if a development going on with the Chief Gallagher saga. His lawyer is now Marc Mukasey, who is also now one of the personal lawyers of a certain Donald Jehosephat Trump.

I wonder if one of our legal geniuses here can expound on the ethics of having two clients, one who may potentially pardon the other?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... ial-pardon


As long as neither one is directly or indirectly involved with the other wrt criminal charges then there's no real issue. In fact, given the position Trump has taken wrt pardoning war crimes you could argue that the situation is analogous to joint defendants.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Saint wrote:
As long as neither one is directly or indirectly involved with the other wrt criminal charges then there's no real issue. In fact, given the position Trump has taken wrt pardoning war crimes you could argue that the situation is analogous to joint defendants.


Cheers, can't imagine it's a common occurrence. (Just good old fashioned influence peddling, nothing to see here ;) )

In the mean time, shit's gone kray all up in this joint.

Trump, post temper tantrum/ pre-meditated walkout from the Infrastructure meeting has gone on a twitter tirade - nothing new there.

Also, posted a 7 minute video of him having his subordinates attest to how incredibly calm he was in this meeting that he stormed out of. Because we can surely rely on his minions to give an honest opinion of his demeanour to his face, or ever.

More twitter tirade, because that's a sign of how calm and stable you are.

Doctored vids of Nancy (or as I call her... Nancy) have emerged, altered to make her voice slurred etc... apparently. Having Nancy express concern for Trump's welfare and promising to pray for him has apparently triggered a few of these sensitive souls, as well as Donald himself.

In actual news, not just malicious gossip, Donald has ORDERED intel agencies to cooperate fully with AG Barr who can now declassify anything he wants to, in order to help Trump lash out at the Mueller report. Obviously, having a lot of their sources and methodology suddenly become public knowledge is something that is going to be very damaging to their capabilities and ability to defend the US, but whatthehell, Trump isn't concerned with that, he just wants some reason to continue his 'poor me' routine about how unfair it is that all his unethical behaviour is now under a microscope.

Oh yeah, and he's still refusing to fulfill his Presidential duties as long as the investigations continue. He shut down the government already, now he's shutting down the Presidency.






Just another normal Friday. :|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 am
Posts: 867
Location: Sinkers
And Huawei’s just moved from being a very dangerous, national security threat to being a bargaining chip in the trade war.

As if we didn’t all know that in the first place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Who has time to remember about the Trade War with China?
Or the direct threats to Iran?
Or the sudden lack of concern about North Korea, Venezuela or Cuba?
Or 6 kids dying in 6 months while in CBP custody etc...


Last edited by Turbogoat on Fri May 24, 2019 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37984
Turbogoat wrote:
Who has time to remember about the Trade War with China?
Or the direct threats to Iran?
Or the suddenly lack of concern about North Korea, Venezuela or Cuba?
Or 6 kids dying in 6 months while in CBP custody etc...


Or the gutting of environmental protection regulations?
Or the huge handout to the mega-rich? (that on its own would almost fund the infrastructure plan)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5448
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
It wouldn’t fund more than a couple of miles of wall though.

He’s so great at building things.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 53000
Quote:
Or the direct threats to Iran?


What? You think some how this is Trumps fault and not Iran’s?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37984
bimboman wrote:
Quote:
Or the direct threats to Iran?


What? You think some how this is Trumps fault and not Iran’s?


Which of the two unilaterally pulled out of a treaty all other parties agreed that Iran was abiding by?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6603
Location: อีสาน
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ono_LE6j55M

This happened months ago but I've only just seen it. The guy is such a f**king retard that he does something stupid everyday so stuff like this doesn't really follow him.

If this was an African dictator Fox News would be replaying and giggling at it for months.

In fairness the Chinese trade minister did laugh out loud at the f**king clown.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Kiwias wrote:

Which of the two unilaterally pulled out of a treaty all other parties agreed that Iran was abiding by?



Just ignore the twunt, he'll only misinterpret any response you give him, even if you quote a direct threat to "officially end Iran" like so:
Quote:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!

238K
6:25 AM - May 20, 2019


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 53000
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:
Or the direct threats to Iran?


What? You think some how this is Trumps fault and not Iran’s?


Which of the two unilaterally pulled out of a treaty all other parties agreed that Iran was abiding by?



Well one side was breaking the deal at will. The idea Iran is not something inherited and Trumps fault is laughable, what would you want him to do send more billions in cash for their external war machine?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:04 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 53000
Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

Which of the two unilaterally pulled out of a treaty all other parties agreed that Iran was abiding by?



Just ignore the twunt, he'll only misinterpret any response you give him, even if you quote a direct threat to "officially end Iran" like so:
Quote:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!

238K
6:25 AM - May 20, 2019




Is there something wrong with you ? Another odious regime to be defended because “orange man bad”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37984
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:
Or the direct threats to Iran?


What? You think some how this is Trumps fault and not Iran’s?


Which of the two unilaterally pulled out of a treaty all other parties agreed that Iran was abiding by?



Well one side was breaking the deal at will. The idea Iran is not something inherited and Trumps fault is laughable, what would you want him to do send more billions in cash for their external war machine?


You could replace Sarah Huckafuck Sanders :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5448
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
88imbo is here, he don’t stop, he never gives up, he just keeps on typing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22705
Zico wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ono_LE6j55M

This happened months ago but I've only just seen it. The guy is such a f**king retard that he does something stupid everyday so stuff like this doesn't really follow him.

If this was an African dictator Fox News would be replaying and giggling at it for months.

In fairness the Chinese trade minister did laugh out loud at the f**king clown.


That is almost too much


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15202
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:
Or the direct threats to Iran?


What? You think some how this is Trumps fault and not Iran’s?


Which of the two unilaterally pulled out of a treaty all other parties agreed that Iran was abiding by?



Well one side was breaking the deal at will. The idea Iran is not something inherited and Trumps fault is laughable, what would you want him to do send more billions in cash for their external war machine?


You could replace Sarah Huckafuck Sanders :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've not been on the Brexit fred, then?

Bimbo's ability to twist reality into whatever fits his distorted opinion is a source of some frustration there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2422, 2423, 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428 ... 2524  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, Balls Out!, bimboman, de_Selby, DOB, Doc Rob, fatcat, feckwanker, frankster, I like haggis, malky, Man In Black, mdaclarke, New guy, Risteard, SamShark, sockwithaticket, The Man Without Fear, Ulsters Red Hand, wheely and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group