Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229 ... 1919  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 12422
:shock:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/19/us/politics/mark-corallo-trump-legal-team.html

Image

How long will he last?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23236
Just read the Munch shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

he had Turbogoat going for a while

which is some top class trolling....
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15465
waguser wrote:
Just read the Munch shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

he had Turbogoat going for a while

which is some top class trolling....
:lol:

Are, yes, the"Sards" defence.

I don't doubt he'll try to use it, but I don't think anyone will fall for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42692
waguser wrote:
Just read the Munch shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

he had Turbogoat going for a while

which is some top class trolling....
:lol:


The boy is on fire tonight. 8) 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15465
This has no doubt been posted before:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40332236

Another, slightly South African-centric take on the same topic:https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-06-18-a-comedy-of-terrors-donald-trump-v-julius-caesar/

Certainly supports the stereotype of Trump supporters as a mob of mouth-breathers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18240
Rinkals wrote:
waguser wrote:
Just read the Munch shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

he had Turbogoat going for a while

which is some top class trolling....
:lol:

Are, yes, the"Sards" defence.

I don't doubt he'll try to use it, but I don't think anyone will fall for it.


We need the declaration of victory for it to be full Sards.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14003
Location: XPAT CUNT
Fat Old Git wrote:
Has munch arrived yet?


He's scheduled to leave London at 16.20 this afternoon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3756
Quote:
Neither Spicer nor deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders responded to queries about the changes to the briefings. Asked why the briefings are now routinely held off-camera, White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in a text message “Sean got fatter,” and did not respond to a follow-up.


https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ne/530916/


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 46551
Location: Joint No. 3 to Cyprus
waguser wrote:
Just read the Munch shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

he had Turbogoat going for a while

which is some top class trolling....
:lol:


Link


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 12422
pg1222 this thread.

Re that kid, china tried....gets a participation medal.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

While I greatly appreciate the efforts of President Xi & China to help with North Korea, it has not worked out. At least I know China tried!


The medal being the factory they decided not to build in Mexico earlier this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23236
So

any sign of Munchy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10328
Probably been mentioned already but the comments trump made at the return of the that poor kid from N Korea were pathetic and an absolute disgrace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7668
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
If trump does decide to go after North Korea. Which allies do you think will back him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10328
houtkabouter wrote:
If bubblefart does decide to go after North Korea. Which allies do you think will back him?

The best. Many of his allies (if they have paid their bills) will join forces to take on the ugly, terrible regime. But we are going to make it....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3857
Location: look behind you
Hong Kong wrote:
Probably been mentioned already but the comments bubblefart made at the return of the that poor kid from N Korea were pathetic and an absolute disgrace.


what were they?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24393
Location: SOB>Todd
Hong Kong wrote:
Probably been mentioned already but the comments bubblefart made at the return of the that poor kid from N Korea were pathetic and an absolute disgrace.

The guy is a thundering disgrace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1505
Zakar wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Has munch arrived yet?


He's scheduled to leave London at 16.20 this afternoon.



Just shows how shallow this place is ... no one offered to drive him there ... :((


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24393
Location: SOB>Todd
tiddle wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Probably been mentioned already but the comments bubblefart made at the return of the that poor kid from N Korea were pathetic and an absolute disgrace.


what were they?


As is always the case with this hollow parody of a president, it's on twitter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5945
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
So, Quatar are the good guys again ? Only selling them 12BN in fighter jets to see if they behave themselves ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1651
[quote="Donger"]Jason Chaffetz claims bubblefart's administration is almost worse than Obama's.

high praise indeed. 8)[/quote

If I am not mistaken, he thinks this because Donald has not investigated/charged Hillary Clinton. He is colluding in the cover up, you see.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 12422
paddyor wrote:
pg1222 this thread.

Re that kid, china tried....gets a participation medal.

Quote:
Donald J. bubblefart‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

While I greatly appreciate the efforts of President Xi & China to help with North Korea, it has not worked out. At least I know China tried!


The medal being the factory they decided not to build in Mexico earlier this year.

So much winning!!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12140
Bowens wrote:
Tschussie wrote:
Marlboro wrote:
Tschussie wrote:
Marlboro wrote:
;)

Bernie held up a mirror and the HRC supporters will never forgive him for what they saw.

Am I getting warm?


I kinda like this twisted logic. Be careful with it though, lest you find yourself being ignored as well.


Solid logic, like freezing point - loyal without reason Dems hate Bernie for showing them a better a world but they were to weak to reach for.


Their hope is that they will be rewarded for sticking it out with big midterm victories. Not sure on that one. The Ossoff-Handel election here in Georgia will be an interesting early barometer.


...aaaaaand he's gonna lose


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Bowens wrote:
...aaaaaand he's gonna lose


Didn't they spend record amounts on this election?
Very glad that elections don't automatically just get bought, but that's more to do with campaign finance reform than the election itself.
Neither candidate struck me as particularly appealing (given an indepth 30 second scan), what was the voter turn out like compared to previous elections?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10714
Democrats lose again

52.7 vs 47.3

Quote:
**Georgia Special Election Livewire** Democrat Ossoff Versus Republican Handel


by Breitbart News20 Jun 2017Washington, D.C. 21,386
The polls have closed in Georgia’s Sixth Congressional district for the special election between Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Karen Handel.

The special election has turned out to be the most expensive in U.S. history, with each side pouring in tens of millions of dollars to back their particular candidate as Democrats see a potential momentum-shifter and Republicans see an opportunity to hold off the left once and for all in the era of President Donald Trump.

President Trump has urged his supporters in Georgia to turn out in a series of Tweets, including one on Tuesday morning:

The race comes in a district left open by former Rep. Tom Price (R-GA), who vacated the seat when he became President Trump’s Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary. President Trump won the traditionally Republican district narrowly in November against Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News the day before the election, Handel told senior editor Joel Pollak that she expects to win. “There has definitely been a significant bias from the local media like nothing like I have ever experienced,” Handel said. “But I intend to have the last laugh when I win tomorrow.” Ossoff, in an interview on election day with CNN, called Handel a “career politician” and contrasted that with himself who he says is “a fresh voice who wants to work across the aisle to get things done to grow our economy, work to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for women and folks with pre-existing conditions.” Ossoff also said “clearly there is a lot of national interest,” but that he will “leave it to the pundits–the folks at CNN–to assess the national implications.” Final polls in the district have shown a race that has come down to the wire, and it remains to be seen who won.

Now, as of 7 p.m. ET in the suburban Atlanta district, the polls have closed. Follow along with Breitbart News in this livewire as the results will begin trickling in soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Tom Price (R) never fell below 60% in that district.

That's a fairly large shift, however the number of voters who didn't vote still needs to be the most significant figure really, voter turnout ( or lack thereof) just shows what an anathema the two parties have become to many.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5945
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
so in the space of 2 weeks Bubblefart has signed arms deals with both Saudi Arabia and Quatar.....has he just stopped pretending he's fighting terrorism and just wants to sell as much stuff as possible to anyone who will buy it....to make America great again ?

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 434962497/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
so in the space of 2 weeks Bubblefart has signed arms deals with both Saudi Arabia and Quatar.....has he just stopped pretending he's fighting terrorism and just wants to sell as much stuff as possible to anyone who will buy it....to make America great again ?

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 434962497/


The USA now mystified at the continued vilification of Qatar, even after T-Rump took credit for KSA icing them out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10714
Turbogoat wrote:
Tom Price (R) never fell below 60% in that district.

That's a fairly large shift, however the number of voters who didn't vote still needs to be the most significant figure really, voter turnout ( or lack thereof) just shows what an anathema the two parties have become to many.


The democrats spend up large yet still lost

Quote:
The Russians Do It Again: Democrats Get Crushed In Georgia Election Despite 7x Spending Advantage
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Jun 20, 2017 8:00 PM


Summary:

After months of Democrats boasting that Georgia's special election in the 6th district would be a startling referendum on Trump's agenda, they just got served up another stunning defeat, as most networks have now called the race for Republican Karen Handel. In fact, rather than losing ground since Trump moved into the White House, Republicans actually performed better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Silver wrote:
The democrats spend up large yet still lost



Only half a dozen posts off the pace, you're doing better than usual.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 516
Silver wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Tom Price (R) never fell below 60% in that district.

That's a fairly large shift, however the number of voters who didn't vote still needs to be the most significant figure really, voter turnout ( or lack thereof) just shows what an anathema the two parties have become to many.


The democrats spend up large yet still lost

Quote:
The Russians Do It Again: Democrats Get Crushed In Georgia Election Despite 7x Spending Advantage
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Jun 20, 2017 8:00 PM


Summary:

After months of Democrats boasting that Georgia's special election in the 6th district would be a startling referendum on bubblefart's agenda, they just got served up another stunning defeat, as most networks have now called the race for Republican Karen Handel. In fact, rather than losing ground since bubblefart moved into the White House, Republicans actually performed better.


Stunning defeat?!? - 52%-48% in a district that has voted Republican since the 70's...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29265
Quote:
However, it was Trump's collapse -- besting Hillary Clinton by just 1.5 points in the district in 2016 -- that led Democrats to believe it could be in play.


http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/polit ... index.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5945
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Turbogoat wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
so in the space of 2 weeks Bubblefart has signed arms deals with both Saudi Arabia and Quatar.....has he just stopped pretending he's fighting terrorism and just wants to sell as much stuff as possible to anyone who will buy it....to make America great again ?

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 434962497/


The USA now mystified at the continued vilification of Qatar, even after T-Rump took credit for KSA icing them out.


Tillerson must have a live twitter feed type teleprompter at press conferences to figure out who the latest version of bad guys vs good guys are - whatever about getting an answer but has anyone been able to even ask the question .....how the fcuk are you selling stuff to someone you said last week was a terrorist sponsoring nation.....leaving aside the fact that they have one of the US's largest military bases?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29265
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
so in the space of 2 weeks Bubblefart has signed arms deals with both Saudi Arabia and Quatar.....has he just stopped pretending he's fighting terrorism and just wants to sell as much stuff as possible to anyone who will buy it....to make America great again ?

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 434962497/


The USA now mystified at the continued vilification of Qatar, even after T-Rump took credit for KSA icing them out.


Tillerson must have a live twitter feed type teleprompter at press conferences to figure out who the latest version of bad guys vs good guys are - whatever about getting an answer but has anyone been able to even ask the question .....how the fcuk are you selling stuff to someone you said last week was a terrorist sponsoring nation.....leaving aside the fact that they have one of the US's largest military bases?



Mate, if you pay, you cannot be all that bad.

Reference Bush, Obama, Hilary and the Saudis.

Of course Tr.ump will follow suit, he is a salesman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5945
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
dunno what your point is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6401
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
dunno what your point is.


Make a coherent point it can be shot down with logic. Ramble incoherently and you always have deniability - have you learnt nothing from Trump's teachings?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29265
penguin wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
dunno what your point is.


Make a coherent point it can be shot down with logic. Ramble incoherently and you always have deniability - have you learnt nothing from bubblefart's teachings?



You just may have a point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18366
Location: Trump Tower
penguin wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
dunno what your point is.


Make a coherent point it can be shot down with logic. Ramble incoherently and you always have deniability - have you learnt nothing from bubblefart's teachings?



:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14003
Location: XPAT CUNT
The RICO trial is looking into Russian links as well apparently.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4600
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
so in the space of 2 weeks Bubblefart has signed arms deals with both Saudi Arabia and Quatar.....has he just stopped pretending he's fighting terrorism and just wants to sell as much stuff as possible to anyone who will buy it....to make America great again ?

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 434962497/


The USA now mystified at the continued vilification of Qatar, even after T-Rump took credit for KSA icing them out.


Tillerson must have a live twitter feed type teleprompter at press conferences to figure out who the latest version of bad guys vs good guys are - whatever about getting an answer but has anyone been able to even ask the question .....how the fcuk are you selling stuff to someone you said last week was a terrorist sponsoring nation.....leaving aside the fact that they have one of the US's largest military bases?



Mate, if you pay, you cannot be all that bad.

Reference Bush, Obama, Hilary and the Saudis.

Of course Tr.ump will follow suit, he is a salesman.


Remember what Putin told Megyn Kelly during that interview? Why would they support one candidate over another in a US election. Eventually the winner will be an American, and they (the Russians) know what Americans are like.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29265
And T.rump is essentially a salesman, now selling for the added benefit of American jobs. And political survival.
.
Deep State may come to love him, in their own way.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229 ... 1919  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBB, Bing [Bot], Conn, Fat Old Git, guy smiley, Hong Kong, Margin_Walker, Wignu, Yourmother and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group