Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1770  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm 

Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault

Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.

When you figure in that SA have been having a go at Yemen for over 3 years now, how does that fit in with the Trump administration?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

When you figure in that SA have been having a go at Yemen for over 3 years now, how does that fit in with the Trump administration?

Yep, I criticised the Obama admin for being feckless, which contributed to the Yemen farce. However in the last 12 months the Saudis have grown more reckless, more impatient, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Yep, I criticised the Obama admin for being feckless, which contributed to the Yemen farce. However in the last 12 months the Saudis have grown more reckless, more impatient, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

No it's not, it's also because Iran have been ramping it up.....So it isn't "primarily his and his administrations fault" then?

Last edited by 100MileDad on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm 

Quote:
Threatening war on a peaceful, neighbouring country which ultimately did nothing for the region and was hugely counterproductive

Sorry, what?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm 

100MileDad wrote:

No it's not, it's also because Iran have been ramping it up.....So it isn't "primarily his and his administrations fault" then?

The Iranians have been doing this type of stuff for years, it's only seriously escalated in the last 12 months to a stage where a full blown war could occur. You do the math there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Threatening war on a peaceful, neighbouring country which ultimately did nothing for the region and was hugely counterproductive

Sorry, what?

Venezuela.

If you're not going to read the news there's no point here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Saudi involvement in Yemen down to Trump :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They've been in there since 2015.

Similarly, the ongoing tensions between Saudi and Iran are not new and arguably many current issues result from Obama's elevation of Iran as a regional power.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 pm 

zt1903 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Saudi involvement in Yemen down to Trump :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They've been in there since 2015.

Similarly, the ongoing tensions between Saudi and Iran are not new and arguably many current issues result from Obama's elevation of Iran as a regional power.

Alright Cathy Newman, where did I say that?

Also, :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I thought you did a brilliant job, I thought it needed a little sub taxonomy though. You know how hard these twats are to classify.

There needs to be a Venn diagram of twattery to really illustrate the position of some people.

It would need to be a 3d venn that can fold over depending on which way Trump flops this week.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Sorry, what?

Venezuela.

I read different news to you.

Trump threatened the leadership of a country that left it's people starving and dying in the streets.

Even Obama said that the Venezuela governing body were "an extraordinary threat to the national security” of the United States"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm 

To be honest, I am shit scared that you lefties will eventually get into global power, you're ability to be deluded is utterly frightening.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Sorry, what?

Venezuela.

Trump threatened the leadership of a country that left it's people starving and dying in the streets.

Even Obama said that the Venezuela governing body were "an extraordinary threat to the national security” of the United States"

He said that military options were open against Venezuela, something which spooked almost every country in Latin America and led to the president of Colombia, an ardent opponent of the regime in Venezuela, dressing down Mike Pence in front of a crowd in Cartagena.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
To be honest, I am shit scared that you lefties will eventually get into global power, you're ability to be deluded is utterly frightening.

You getting abit tired now of being wrong? Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:58 pm 

Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?

As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?

I was wrong then. Fair enough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

You make lies into truths, it's disturbing.

Look at what you said.

Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault.

That’s a lie.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm 

Ooh it’s DAC.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Look at what you said.

Quote:

That’s a lie.

The current reckless behaviour and escalation on the part of the Saudis is though, and the fact you can't see that or even accept that speaks volumes. You've also failed to address anything else because, well, as far as anyone can tell, you can't. You've now responded to name calling. Lesson learned for me. Yet again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm 

houtkabouter wrote:
Ooh it’s DAC.

Yep, and I suppose it serves me right for engaging in any sort of good faith.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Look at what you said.

Quote:

That’s a lie.

Feel free to have another hilarious meltdown, get banned again, come crawling back under another stupid name etc etc.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

It's far stranger than that on here - there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk. You'll find plenty of people who will happily echo your thoughts on much of this...but as you can see there are also plenty of people who think that there is ample evidence that Trump is a buffoon, who should never have been put in charge of a golf cart let alone the most powerful country in the world.

Standing on the left of the debate, I find myself looking at a twisted wreckage of right wing thought, where a cheating, lying, bankrupt man - morally and almost financially from time to time - is supported by evangelicals and conservatives as some sort of saviour. And then you suggest our judgement as divorced from reality?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 pm 

Quote:
there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk

Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.

Neutral? Go on, I'll bite, who are the neutrals?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 pm 

penguin wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

I'm one. Who are the Pro Trumpers?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm 

100MileDad wrote:
penguin wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

:lol:

100MileDad wrote:
penguin wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

WT, Santa, Seneca are probably three of the most prominent defenders lately...although if you go back further in the thread you'll see bleacher and silver, plenty of others I can't think of off the top of my head.

100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:

Look at what you said.

Quote:

That’s a lie.

The RED. This is PR :lol:

And it is BT posting ....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 pm 

I'll never darken the door of this extremely weird thread again.

...and remember, smash cultural marxism!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm 

100MileDad wrote:

Be back. You are welcome. They need a little smashing !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
100MileDad wrote:

Just wondering, did you look cultural marxism up yet? Because your post makes it unclear if you actually know what that means.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:41 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
100MileDad wrote:

I am sure he can try an upgrade from
to

not sure how many years it will take him to master though

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
100MileDad wrote:

Just wondering, did you look cultural marxism up yet? Because your post makes it unclear if you actually know what that means.

Why would I bother ?

I am against it, that is enough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm 

100MileDad wrote:

:)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 pm 

:lol: neutral

That’s funny shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm 

Bulltettyme tried his best, but he still couldn't refute DAC's statements. At least sanity (for this thread) prevailed when the rest just started abusing him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Bulltettyme tried his best, but he still couldn't refute DAC's statements. At least sanity (for this thread) prevailed when the rest just started abusing him.

Do you do anything other than snipe from the sidelines? DAC didn't refute any of my statements, considering I put them first. I suppose you won't want to try either.

EDIT: Funnily enough it was DAC who resorted to abuse first, since you really are struggling to comprehend today.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:08 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

Quote:
Do you do anything other than snipe from the sidelines? DAC didn't refute any of my statements, considering I put them first. I suppose you won't want to try either.

EDIT: Funnily enough it was DAC who resorted to abuse first, since you really are struggling to comprehend today.

Relax man, I'm no match for you. That's why I snipe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Relax man, I'm no match for you. That's why I snipe.

:thumbup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1770  Next