Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1770  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.


When you figure in that SA have been having a go at Yemen for over 3 years now, how does that fit in with the Trump administration?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.


When you figure in that SA have been having a go at Yemen for over 3 years now, how does that fit in with the Trump administration?


Yep, I criticised the Obama admin for being feckless, which contributed to the Yemen farce. However in the last 12 months the Saudis have grown more reckless, more impatient, and I don't think that's a coincidence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.


When you figure in that SA have been having a go at Yemen for over 3 years now, how does that fit in with the Trump administration?


Yep, I criticised the Obama admin for being feckless, which contributed to the Yemen farce. However in the last 12 months the Saudis have grown more reckless, more impatient, and I don't think that's a coincidence.


No it's not, it's also because Iran have been ramping it up.....So it isn't "primarily his and his administrations fault" then?


Last edited by 100MileDad on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Quote:
Threatening war on a peaceful, neighbouring country which ultimately did nothing for the region and was hugely counterproductive


Sorry, what?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:

No it's not, it's also because Iran have been ramping it up.....So it isn't "primarily his and his administrations fault" then?


The Iranians have been doing this type of stuff for years, it's only seriously escalated in the last 12 months to a stage where a full blown war could occur. You do the math there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Threatening war on a peaceful, neighbouring country which ultimately did nothing for the region and was hugely counterproductive


Sorry, what?


Venezuela.

If you're not going to read the news there's no point here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8889
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.


Saudi involvement in Yemen down to Trump :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They've been in there since 2015.

Similarly, the ongoing tensions between Saudi and Iran are not new and arguably many current issues result from Obama's elevation of Iran as a regional power.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
zt1903 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault


Ridiculous. Being Sunni and Shia is the real cause.


Well yes that's the overarching cause, true enough. However SA does not act without a nod from the US, and the US has been happy to provide that nod over the last year, which has led to the farce with Hariri, blockading Qatar, a bombing in Iran and various atrocities in Yemen. It works both ways, certainly, Iran is not exactly a responsible actor and is grabbing some opportunities that are out there, however the Saudis may very well feel they'll be happy to get involved in a hot war, something the US will certainly be involved in.


Saudi involvement in Yemen down to Trump :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They've been in there since 2015.

Similarly, the ongoing tensions between Saudi and Iran are not new and arguably many current issues result from Obama's elevation of Iran as a regional power.


Alright Cathy Newman, where did I say that?

Also, :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7288
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Turbogoat wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I thought you did a brilliant job, I thought it needed a little sub taxonomy though. You know how hard these twats are to classify.


There needs to be a Venn diagram of twattery to really illustrate the position of some people.

It would need to be a 3d venn that can fold over depending on which way Trump flops this week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Threatening war on a peaceful, neighbouring country which ultimately did nothing for the region and was hugely counterproductive


Sorry, what?


Venezuela.

If you're not going to read the news there's no point here.


I read different news to you.

Trump threatened the leadership of a country that left it's people starving and dying in the streets.

Even Obama said that the Venezuela governing body were "an extraordinary threat to the national security” of the United States"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
To be honest, I am shit scared that you lefties will eventually get into global power, you're ability to be deluded is utterly frightening.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Threatening war on a peaceful, neighbouring country which ultimately did nothing for the region and was hugely counterproductive


Sorry, what?


Venezuela.

If you're not going to read the news there's no point here.


I read different news to you.

Trump threatened the leadership of a country that left it's people starving and dying in the streets.

Even Obama said that the Venezuela governing body were "an extraordinary threat to the national security” of the United States"


He said that military options were open against Venezuela, something which spooked almost every country in Latin America and led to the president of Colombia, an ardent opponent of the regime in Venezuela, dressing down Mike Pence in front of a crowd in Cartagena.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
To be honest, I am shit scared that you lefties will eventually get into global power, you're ability to be deluded is utterly frightening.


You getting abit tired now of being wrong? Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


I was wrong then. Fair enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


I was wrong then. Fair enough.


You make lies into truths, it's disturbing.

Look at what you said.

Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault.


That’s a lie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7288
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Ooh it’s DAC.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


I was wrong then. Fair enough.


You make lies into truths, it's disturbing.

Look at what you said.

Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault.


That’s a lie.


The current reckless behaviour and escalation on the part of the Saudis is though, and the fact you can't see that or even accept that speaks volumes. You've also failed to address anything else because, well, as far as anyone can tell, you can't. You've now responded to name calling. Lesson learned for me. Yet again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
houtkabouter wrote:
Ooh it’s DAC.


Yep, and I suppose it serves me right for engaging in any sort of good faith.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13248
Location: Coalfalls
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


I was wrong then. Fair enough.


You make lies into truths, it's disturbing.

Look at what you said.

Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault.


That’s a lie.


Feel free to have another hilarious meltdown, get banned again, come crawling back under another stupid name etc etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5864
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


It's far stranger than that on here - there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk. You'll find plenty of people who will happily echo your thoughts on much of this...but as you can see there are also plenty of people who think that there is ample evidence that Trump is a buffoon, who should never have been put in charge of a golf cart let alone the most powerful country in the world.

Standing on the left of the debate, I find myself looking at a twisted wreckage of right wing thought, where a cheating, lying, bankrupt man - morally and almost financially from time to time - is supported by evangelicals and conservatives as some sort of saviour. And then you suggest our judgement as divorced from reality?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
Quote:
there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk


Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5864
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk


Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.


Neutral? Go on, I'll bite, who are the neutrals?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
penguin wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk


Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.


Neutral? Go on, I'll bite, who are the neutrals?


I'm one. Who are the Pro Trumpers?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19434
Location: balbriggan
100MileDad wrote:
penguin wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk


Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.


Neutral? Go on, I'll bite, who are the neutrals?


I'm one. Who are the Pro Trumpers?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5864
100MileDad wrote:
penguin wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
there is normally quite a balance between pro and anti Trump folk


Really? I see like 3 neutral people and 200 others who want Trump's head on a stick plus they want to send the 3 dissenters to a "re-education" camp.


Neutral? Go on, I'll bite, who are the neutrals?


I'm one. Who are the Pro Trumpers?


WT, Santa, Seneca are probably three of the most prominent defenders lately...although if you go back further in the thread you'll see bleacher and silver, plenty of others I can't think of off the top of my head.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27556
100MileDad wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
Or was I wrong about engaging in good faith with you?


As far as I can tell, most of your points about Trump don't stand up to any scrutiny. I presume this thread is mostly an echo chamber were you just bounce off each other making lies into truths?


I was wrong then. Fair enough.


You make lies into truths, it's disturbing.

Look at what you said.

Quote:
Nope. It's primarily his, and his administrations, fault.


That’s a lie.




The RED. This is PR :lol:

And it is BT posting ....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 162
I'll never darken the door of this extremely weird thread again.

...and remember, smash cultural marxism!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27556
100MileDad wrote:
I'll never darken the door of this extremely weird thread again.

...and remember, smash cultural marxism!



:lol:

Be back. You are welcome. They need a little smashing !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
I'll never darken the door of this extremely weird thread again.

...and remember, smash cultural marxism!



:lol:

Be back. You are welcome. They need a little smashing !


Just wondering, did you look cultural marxism up yet? Because your post makes it unclear if you actually know what that means.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19434
Location: balbriggan
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
I'll never darken the door of this extremely weird thread again.

...and remember, smash cultural marxism!



:lol:

Be back. You are welcome. They need a little smashing !

I am sure he can try an upgrade from
Image
to
Image

not sure how many years it will take him to master though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27556
Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
I'll never darken the door of this extremely weird thread again.

...and remember, smash cultural marxism!



:lol:

Be back. You are welcome. They need a little smashing !


Just wondering, did you look cultural marxism up yet? Because your post makes it unclear if you actually know what that means.



Why would I bother ?


I am against it, that is enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34186
Location: in transit
100MileDad wrote:
I read different news to you.


:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7288
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
:lol: neutral

That’s funny shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4409
Bulltettyme tried his best, but he still couldn't refute DAC's statements. At least sanity (for this thread) prevailed when the rest just started abusing him.
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
Bokkom wrote:
Bulltettyme tried his best, but he still couldn't refute DAC's statements. At least sanity (for this thread) prevailed when the rest just started abusing him.
:lol:


Do you do anything other than snipe from the sidelines? DAC didn't refute any of my statements, considering I put them first. I suppose you won't want to try either.

EDIT: Funnily enough it was DAC who resorted to abuse first, since you really are struggling to comprehend today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4409
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bulltettyme tried his best, but he still couldn't refute DAC's statements. At least sanity (for this thread) prevailed when the rest just started abusing him.
:lol:


Quote:
Do you do anything other than snipe from the sidelines? DAC didn't refute any of my statements, considering I put them first. I suppose you won't want to try either.

EDIT: Funnily enough it was DAC who resorted to abuse first, since you really are struggling to comprehend today.

Relax man, I'm no match for you. That's why I snipe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18224
Bokkom wrote:
Relax man, I'm no match for you. That's why I snipe.


:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1770  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, argus, bimboman, camroc1, Chips, Chuckles1188, Cossax, DiscoHips D'Arcy, _fatprop, Flockwitt, frankster, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, Gwenno, hornets, Jensrsa, jolindien, KnuckleDragger, LandOTurk, mojo, Nobleman, ovalball, sunnybanana, Taranaki Snapper, tcc_dc, Tecumseh, Tez, TheDocForgotHisLogon, Toro, True Blue, UncleFB, YOYO and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group