Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758, 1759, 1760 ... 2007  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm
Posts: 550
Saint wrote:
100MileDad wrote:
Quote:
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/20/saudi-arabia-arms-deal-us-trump.cnn


This isn't a new deal, this is a deal that began during the Obama administration. More lies as truths.


Not sure what you're complaining about here?


The link was posted after it was decided that Trump isn't the primary cause for Saudi getting all uppity, as was suggested.


Last edited by 100MileDad on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4641
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 621
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20285
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


I'd like to see all of them in jail, without a doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
_fatprop wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:


The Visa system is pretty merit based as it is. unless you don't think a guy with a bachelors in Electrical engineering and a masters in environmentally progressive engineering is not merit. But as usual you just go off a tabloid rag and don't know the caliber of Visa winners.

As for family migration why should it end? it is the bedrock of this country and it has had continued positive effect in this country. Why do you think Miller alter reports or won't release them?

There is no statistical reason for this outside of xenophobia. Business people disagree with the changes as well as academics.


Diversity Visa applicants only need a High School Education to go into the lottery, you highlight my point someone with a "bachelors in Electrical engineering and a masters in environmentally progressive engineering" should not need to go into a random lottery, merit based system is simply fairer.

Family migration? It would be politically prudent to get DACA through and fix Family Migration under the next Dem president. And that would be before the current applicants have even been processed.



The next Dem president already will have to repair the economy, America's global image, the ACA, the Civil rights dept of the DOJ and every other thing Trump has ruined. How about we not add more to his plate. My point is the VISA lottery gives well educated people a chance as well as not so well educated. What about the low education labor Trump continues to employ at Mar-a-lago? Aren't those type of workers needed in the country too?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 621
BokJock wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"


I do agree with those guys being war criminals though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4641
BokJock wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"

Now that your are mentioning it. A couple of years ago I discussed the issue of bicycle theft with some police officers in Caledon. They told me, without blinking an eye, that because there were so many more serious crimes to contend with, they actively stopped investigating bicycle theft. :?
Back to your point: Of course we should mention the shoplifting, but why did we let the murderers walk away without even bringing them to trial? Here I also blame the (supposedly) watchdogs of the common man - the mainstream media.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 621
Bokkom wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"

Now that your are mentioning it. A couple of years ago I discussed the issue of bicycle theft with some police officers in Caledon. They told me, without blinking an eye, that because there were so many more serious crimes to contend with, they actively stopped investigating bicycle theft. :?
Back to your point: Of course we should mention the shoplifting, but why did we let the murderers walk away without even bringing them to trial? Here I also blame the (supposedly) watchdogs of the common man - the mainstream media.


See above, I realized after I posted that I forgot to mention I greed with war criminal bit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Santa wrote:
Here's a very interesting article on the spate of judicial rulings against the Trump administration. It's quite long but well worth the read.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/judicial-resistance

He explores the notion of judicial resistance.

The guts of it is that, in his view, many judges have abandoned the normal way of treating executive power by:
1.
Quote:
abandoned the traditional deference afforded to the President based on Trump’s conduct. That is, the presumption of regularity has been abandoned


2.
Quote:
courts have been motivated to reach out to resolve difficult constitutional questions when countless prudential barriers (standing, justiciability, constitutional avoidance, etc.), which would usually be adhered to, are ignored. In particular, the courts have shown no hesitation in second-guessing the government’s national security rationales, and have even demanded confidential White House documents to assuage their concerns


3.
Quote:
the courts have repeatedly questioned the president’s motivations as acting in bad faith, and doubted government lawyers who have offered legitimate reasons in court


That happens when the president is calling for a muslim ban then the DoJ is court trying to say it is not and so on. It is tough to argue that you are not being a bigot when your boss is yelling bigoted things!! Remember too, a tweet is now consider a presidential document as if he was doing a press conference and stating for the record. IT IS EVIDENCE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Santa wrote:
shanky wrote:
Santa wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
shanky wrote:
Except that’s not what he wrote.



Calling somebody by some or other vaunted (and unearned) pejorative (white supremacist, by DT, in this case) is absolutely SO PR and divorced from reality.

If white supremacists finally get a real say in the USA government, I do not want to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth ...


I've got no idea what Shanky is on about. I accidentally wrote borders when I meant to write immigration. Maybe that's it.



You were explaining that the proposed border policy was, in fact a product of white supremacy but questioning why that was such a big deal because, you know, other theoretical examples may exist elsewhere to the same effect


No. I was suggesting that it is normal to want to control immigration into your country and to control immigration is not necessarily an expression of racial or ethnic superiority, which is what DT claimed.


I was refering to the Trump offer but don't let me stop you from proving your one-eyed stupidity. Please carry on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
zt1903 wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

That is a f**king white supremist ransom note. I would do a Dreamers for the funding for the wall but not touching Family migration or the Visa lottery.


My understanding is that only parents, spouses, siblings and children of a green card holder can immigrate under the family migration system. If so, what is the major problem with this?

Similarly, people applying through the visa lottery have to go through reasonably rigorous vetting at present. Clearly any system can be improved but are there any fundamental flaws with teh current system?


Most migration rules around the world allow you to migrate with your spouse and minor children so let’s not pretend that ending this is a) unusual or b) racist (as DT shrilly contends).

The issue with extending it to parents and siblings is that it adds a very large multiplier when your parents add their siblings who add their children, or your siblings add their spouses and their parents and siblings, who do the same and on and on.

Not saying that it’s right or wrong but it certainly is unusual and ending it is not white supremicism as Mr dialled up to 11 on the shrill-o-meter would have you believe.


As I told your fellow one-eyed loon, I was talking about the Trump/Cotton proposal regarding Dreamers, when I called it a white supremacist ransom note but go ahead Mr. dailed up to 12 on the bull shit meter.

As long as they are not a criminal and you sign off on the affidavit of support and they become contributing citizens, what is the problem. Immigrants are making the country better. The move into bad neighborhoods and make them good again. They come from countries with low immigration to the US as it is. Finally, the US is to the left of many countries on this which is very rare as most of the time it is on the far right. However, this is a basic tenet of American history and because the stats (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigrants ... -7-charts/) bare out that it is positive for the country on several levels the only argument for it is based on xenophobia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5374
houtkabouter wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
4071 wrote:
Is this the same lawyer who lied about... er... admitted to tweeting some incriminating statement from Trump's Twitter account or is it another one?


On the subject of that, there were no apparent consequences to pretending to be the president and using an official channel to make unapproved statements, were there?



If there are no consequences to invading a sovereign country, killing it's inhabitants, it's political leadership, fomenting unrest and war , and even boasting and laughing at the death of elected leaders - why should someone be prosecuted or a tweet ?

:thumbup:

Or a blowjob?

Or indeed anything at all! The last defence of the Trumpist is nihilism.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12545
Deadtigers wrote:
As long as they are not a criminal and you sign off on the affidavit of support and they become contributing citizens, what is the problem. Immigrants are making the country better. The move into bad neighborhoods and make them good again. They come from countries with low immigration to the US as it is. Finally, the US is to the left of many countries on this which is very rare as most of the time it is on the far right. However, this is a basic tenet of American history and because the stats (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigrants ... -7-charts/) bare out that it is positive for the country on several levels the only argument for it is based on xenophobia.


Agree with this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bokkom wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"

Now that your are mentioning it. A couple of years ago I discussed the issue of bicycle theft with some police officers in Caledon. They told me, without blinking an eye, that because there were so many more serious crimes to contend with, they actively stopped investigating bicycle theft. :?
Back to your point: Of course we should mention the shoplifting, but why did we let the murderers walk away without even bringing them to trial? Here I also blame the (supposedly) watchdogs of the common man - the mainstream media.


Too big to fail (or fall in this case). I don't disagree with you at all. The media completely dropped the ball on this as they let circular logic prevail and now act like they didn't know they were being feed lies and publishing lies. But the only people that could try Bush would be the Hague and they specialize in going after dictators and despots, never major western leaders, though they should.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6323
I don't think Cohen said Donald Trump didn't reimburse him the money he paid. He said neither the Trump Organisation or Trump Campaign paid him back (which makes sense, as it was in response to the election commission investigating the payment). Looks like a very deliberate avoidance as to whether Trump personally paid him back. As plausible deniability is the only thing that is keeping the entire presidency above water, it would be more shocking if it wasn't very carefully worded that way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30105
Regarding the low educated . Doesn't the USA have their own uneducated/challenged people to help before taking in low educated labour from outside ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30105
Demilich wrote:
I don't think Cohen said Donald Trump didn't reimburse him the money he paid. He said neither the Trump Organisation or Trump Campaign paid him back (which makes sense, as it was in response to the election commission investigating the payment). Looks like a very deliberate avoidance as to whether Trump personally paid him back. As plausible deniability is the only thing that is keeping the entire presidency above water, it would be more shocking if it wasn't very carefully worded that way.



Keep on, you will find a whole book filled with suspicions, this way.

None of any importance, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4641
Deadtigers wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"

Now that your are mentioning it. A couple of years ago I discussed the issue of bicycle theft with some police officers in Caledon. They told me, without blinking an eye, that because there were so many more serious crimes to contend with, they actively stopped investigating bicycle theft. :?
Back to your point: Of course we should mention the shoplifting, but why did we let the murderers walk away without even bringing them to trial? Here I also blame the (supposedly) watchdogs of the common man - the mainstream media.


Too big to fail (or fall in this case). I don't disagree with you at all. The media completely dropped the ball on this as they let circular logic prevail and now act like they didn't know they were being feed lies and publishing lies. But the only people that could try Bush ;) would be the Hague and they specialize in going after dictators and despots, never major western leaders, though they should.

Let's rather talk about Trump.
This common sense makes me feel a bit uneasy. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6323
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Demilich wrote:
I don't think Cohen said Donald Trump didn't reimburse him the money he paid. He said neither the Trump Organisation or Trump Campaign paid him back (which makes sense, as it was in response to the election commission investigating the payment). Looks like a very deliberate avoidance as to whether Trump personally paid him back. As plausible deniability is the only thing that is keeping the entire presidency above water, it would be more shocking if it wasn't very carefully worded that way.



Keep on, you will find a whole book filled with suspicions, this way.

None of any importance, though.


It makes it less suspicious if Trump actually paid him back, you racist old dullard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Regarding the low educated . Doesn't the USA have their own uneducated/challenged people to help before taking in low educated labour from outside ?


Ask the president. http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gets-visa ... dge-702295


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30105
Demilich wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Demilich wrote:
I don't think Cohen said Donald Trump didn't reimburse him the money he paid. He said neither the Trump Organisation or Trump Campaign paid him back (which makes sense, as it was in response to the election commission investigating the payment). Looks like a very deliberate avoidance as to whether Trump personally paid him back. As plausible deniability is the only thing that is keeping the entire presidency above water, it would be more shocking if it wasn't very carefully worded that way.



Keep on, you will find a whole book filled with suspicions, this way.

None of any importance, though.


It makes it less suspicious if Trump actually paid him back, you racist old dullard.



I do not think they care a fig if you find things "suspicious". You are of exactly zero importance to them. As to MST other people, me included.

You dumb young plum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30105
Deadtigers wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Regarding the low educated . Doesn't the USA have their own uneducated/challenged people to help before taking in low educated labour from outside ?


Ask the president. http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gets-visa ... dge-702295



Probably like South Africa. Where the menial labour market is overflowing, yet immigrants secure most jobs, due to better work ethic. Hell, I had a graduated Zimbabwean trying out for a gardner's job. Luckily I could help him find decent emoyment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bokkom wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


your argument seems to be - "murder is worse than shop lifting, so we shouldn't mention the shoplifting"

Now that your are mentioning it. A couple of years ago I discussed the issue of bicycle theft with some police officers in Caledon. They told me, without blinking an eye, that because there were so many more serious crimes to contend with, they actively stopped investigating bicycle theft. :?
Back to your point: Of course we should mention the shoplifting, but why did we let the murderers walk away without even bringing them to trial? Here I also blame the (supposedly) watchdogs of the common man - the mainstream media.


Too big to fail (or fall in this case). I don't disagree with you at all. The media completely dropped the ball on this as they let circular logic prevail and now act like they didn't know they were being feed lies and publishing lies. But the only people that could try Bush ;) would be the Hague and they specialize in going after dictators and despots, never major western leaders, though they should.

Let's rather talk about Trump.
This common sense makes me feel a bit uneasy. ;)


Your view on politics and politicians isn't always askew. It is more how you chose to have a blindspot then hold tight to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23768
Location: Middle East
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


Take that up with the neocons. Are they still a thing? Who do you think they'd have voted for at the last election?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12545
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


Take that up with the neocons. Are they still a thing?


Uh, yeah. Presumably you've heard of John McCain and Marco Rubio.

This is a good read on where they thought they GOP was headed a few years ago:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/t ... jveNKAW1PA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bowens wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bickering about tweets and Western war criminals are still walking around scot free. Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney. What they have done is there for everyone to see; the most uneducated citizen of the world can clearly understand what they have done.
Justice, anyone?


Take that up with the neocons. Are they still a thing?


Uh, yeah. Presumably you've heard of John McCain and Marco Rubio.

This is a good read on where they thought they GOP was headed a few years ago:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/t ... jveNKAW1PA


The author's name makes me sick. Who has a first name like McKay??


Anyway the Blue Wave is still coming.
Quote:
@ananavarro
Not sure Democrats could ask for a better sounding headline than, “Good Beats Republican in Trump District”. https://www.thedailybeast.com/democrat- ... auguration

9:54 PM - Feb 13, 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12545
I knew one worse than that, a kid named McPat.

Anyway I have no time for people like Navarro (or Kristol, Scarborough etc) or anyone else in the neocon sphere. They were complicit in the Dubya years.

And I forgot Pence. There's a neocon in the White House ffs. "Are they still a thing" :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7874
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Or a blowjob?


I've been watching your posts for the past few weeks. Always going for the man, mostly in a cowardly, sniping way ..

Jissus man, be a fokken MAN, stand up and be counted, do not be such a slinking creeping coward ....

Sies.

I was talking about Clinton’s impeachment you f**king idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bowens wrote:
I knew one worse than that, a kid named McPat.

Anyway I have no time for people like Navarro (or Kristol, Scarborough etc) or anyone else in the neocon sphere. They were complicit in the Dubya years.

And I forgot Pence. There's a neocon in the White House ffs. "Are they still a thing" :roll:


McPat?? WTF is that? Seriously, we need to do the Scandinavian thing of only get to choose names from a book.

How do you think I feel as a die-hard Dem! Now to get Trump out, we have to accept the likes of Navarro (a friend called her a f**king republican jackal) and Schmidt (the guy who intorduced the crazy of Sarah Palin to us). But with Tribalism so bad, we can only hope that having GOP call out GOP will wake enough people up.

Also Pence may fall ass backwards into the presidency after being almost thrown out of Indiana. That is the only reason he joined the ticket!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12545
I knew someone who named their kid Jameson. Actually my wife has some interesting names in her family - Glendale, Princess, Starwyn. :lol:

Yeah, I get the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. But in the case of people like Navarro they will leave you high and dry once they get what they want. She is committed to her flawed economic & foreign policy vision for life.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bowens wrote:
I knew someone who named their kid Jameson. Actually my wife has some interesting names in her family - Glendale, Princess, Starwyn. :lol:

Yeah, I get the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. But in the case of people like Navarro they will leave you high and dry once they get what they want. She is committed to her flawed economic & foreign policy vision for life.


Glendale is not bad but the other two are crazy. I do have cousin (old enough to be my uncle so I call him uncle) Lindberg, a cousin Adolf and your traditional African Mercy and Gifty.

This Navaro thing is a truce. It is only a team up to stop a man who wants to be a tyrant and endangers democracy. Once it is over with, we will go back to dueling ideas of how to run the country. I hope though with less tribal jargon and vicious language and the return of compromise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 12545
Deadtigers wrote:
Bowens wrote:
I knew someone who named their kid Jameson. Actually my wife has some interesting names in her family - Glendale, Princess, Starwyn. :lol:

Yeah, I get the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. But in the case of people like Navarro they will leave you high and dry once they get what they want. She is committed to her flawed economic & foreign policy vision for life.


Glendale is not bad but the other two are crazy. I do have cousin (old enough to be my uncle so I call him uncle) Lindberg, a cousin Adolf and your traditional African Mercy and Gifty.

This Navaro thing is a truce. It is only a team up to stop a man who wants to be a tyrant and endangers democracy. Once it is over with, we will go back to dueling ideas of how to run the country. I hope though with less tribal jargon and vicious language and the return of compromise.


Lindberg! That's a good one.

I know you're not a TYT guy but you do like Iron Stache. Check this out when you get a minute. I'm feeling better about where the Dems are headed lately. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHUceezz5I0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3902
Location: look behind you
Haven't seen it mentioned but apparently by stating he paid Stormi Daniels, Trump's lawyer has invalidated the NDA.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30105
Was he a signature party to the NDA ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
tiddle wrote:
Haven't seen it mentioned but apparently by stating he paid Stormi Daniels, Trump's lawyer has invalidated the NDA.


You would think the concern would be that if the President could be balckmailed so easily by a Porn Star, what about more devious people?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3902
Location: look behind you
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Was he a signature party to the NDA ?


let me check it there, I have a copy laying around somewhere


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bowens wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Bowens wrote:
I knew someone who named their kid Jameson. Actually my wife has some interesting names in her family - Glendale, Princess, Starwyn. :lol:

Yeah, I get the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. But in the case of people like Navarro they will leave you high and dry once they get what they want. She is committed to her flawed economic & foreign policy vision for life.


Glendale is not bad but the other two are crazy. I do have cousin (old enough to be my uncle so I call him uncle) Lindberg, a cousin Adolf and your traditional African Mercy and Gifty.

This Navaro thing is a truce. It is only a team up to stop a man who wants to be a tyrant and endangers democracy. Once it is over with, we will go back to dueling ideas of how to run the country. I hope though with less tribal jargon and vicious language and the return of compromise.


Lindberg! That's a good one.

I know you're not a TYT guy but you do like Iron Stache. Check this out when you get a minute. I'm feeling better about where the Dems are headed lately. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHUceezz5I0


I have only seen Iron Stache's first video. I feel good about him because he ticks every box you want in a district fight in Wississippi. Local guy, blue collar, Union man, Union leader. He knows that district well. It will be tough to unseat a the sitting Speaker of the house as It rarely ever happens. The Stache has to beat a Dem field that has a couple of people that are gunning for Ryan, including a guy to moved to the district just for that purpose. As we all know, no one does internal division like liberals. Then he has to take on Ryan. You can tell though the GOP is scared because they tried to attack him over a revelation that he bought twitter followers while Union leader. Beyond the hypocrisy of that since half of Trump's twitter followers are bots, it means that they are somewhat concerned or they wouldn't have attacked.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12506
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
If you have got the time
Quote:
Micah Lee

@micahflee
The Intercept has obtained DMs from a private Twitter group with @WikiLeaks and its most loyal supporters. It includes:

- A desire for GOP to win the 2016 election
- Trolling
- Anti-semitism
- Rampant misogyny, sexist attacks on feminists
- Transphobia https://theintercept.com/2018/02/14/jul ... ton-trump/

2:07 PM - Feb 14, 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6918
Deadtigers wrote:
If you have got the time
Quote:
Micah Lee

@micahflee
The Intercept has obtained DMs from a private Twitter group with @WikiLeaks and its most loyal supporters. It includes:

- A desire for GOP to win the 2016 election
- Trolling
- Anti-semitism
- Rampant misogyny, sexist attacks on feminists
- Transphobia https://theintercept.com/2018/02/14/jul ... ton-trump/

2:07 PM - Feb 14, 2018


Fair enough

Quote:
Assange believed that Clinton’s “role in the war in Libya is what should bring her down, however, the GOP is too close to others who have benefited to exploit this, itseems. That Hillary helped to sew the foundation for ISIS against pentagon generals advice seems huge. But the GOP resolutely ignores it. Hillary has so muc hslime on her shirt it is now hard to make dirt stick.” (Any ability by the Republican Party to leverage Libya against Clinton would have weakened further after Trump, who supported the Libya intervention, became the nominee.)


amazing how Wikileaks became such a right wing evil empire for questioning and leaking Democrats clusterf#cks, they were their darlings when they were leaking Republican stuff


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21083
I don’t think Assange is ideological at all

I think he’s a shameless attention-whore and showboater who will attack whoever he can so he can sound like a hero for the ladies

Edit: I am also accepting arguments to the effect that he thinks Trump might let him off so it’s worhwhile him bashing Hilary.


Last edited by shanky on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758, 1759, 1760 ... 2007  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4071, Armchair_Superstar, Big Nipper, Bing [Bot], camroc1, crash 669, Demilich, Diego, duke, forrester, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, happyhooker, Jensrsa, koroke hangareka, lorcanoworms, Mullet 2, obelixtim, Oxbow, Plato'sCave, Sandstorm, SASP, Snooze, Toro, Ulsters Red Hand, UncleFB, WoodlandsRFC, Wylie Coyote, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group