Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73654 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835, 1836 ... 1842  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18170
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Rinkals wrote:
Well, if he's backtracking on the claim, I'm sure that Nipper can supply us with a link.

[Edit] just had a quick search, it seems as though he claims only to have studied law.[/Edit]
[Edit2] Although, he is keen to point out that he never claimed to be a practising lawyer, it does seem as though he tried to leave that impression:

Quote:
I left the profession long long ago to concentrate on farming and other business. Sometimes it is difficult to stay away, but being a full time lawyer requires dedication and commitment I cannot give.


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72280&p=4132952&hilit=lawyer#p4132952
[/Edit]


Quote:
Bush lawyer may refer to the following:
(Australian and New Zealand usage) person not qualified in law who attempts to expound on legal matters

Is there a Saffer equivalent?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Well, if he's backtracking on the claim, I'm sure that Nipper can supply us with a link.

[Edit] just had a quick search, it seems as though he claims only to have studied law.[/Edit]
[Edit2] Although, he is keen to point out that he never claimed to be a practising lawyer, it does seem as though he tried to leave that impression:

Quote:
I left the profession long long ago to concentrate on farming and other business. Sometimes it is difficult to stay away, but being a full time lawyer requires dedication and commitment I cannot give.


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72280&p=4132952&hilit=lawyer#p4132952
[/Edit]


Quote:
Bush lawyer may refer to the following:
(Australian and New Zealand usage) person not qualified in law who attempts to expound on legal matters

Is there a Saffer equivalent?


Casting around, much, eh ?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12220
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Nikky Haley and the bus just got introduced to each other..

President Trump “put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as ‘international economic raiding,'” the Washington Post reports.

“The Trump team decided to publicly characterize Haley’s announcement as a misstatement.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:43 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
High time The Boss put his foot down. That woman is out of control.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11833
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
High time The Boss put his foot down. That woman is out of control.


She is Lindsay Graham's gal pal. Gotta go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:54 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Aaaah ! The plot sickens ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20816
Rinkals wrote:
I think there is a tendency to over-examine the reasons for Trump's ascendency to President, and I am of the view that it is hugely driven by the cult of celebrity.

Just as the Kardashians' vapid TV show bestowed a cult of personality on that family, so has the Apprentice given Trump a reputation for wisdom and sound judgement that he clearly doesn't deserve.


His reasons for his candidacy and the reasons for his subsequent election are probably unrelated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4517
Bowens wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
High time The Boss put his foot down. That woman is out of control.


She is Lindsay Graham's gal pal. Gotta go.

He's gotta girl?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11833
What he does in his own time is his business but no I don't think so.

And I wouldn't suggest anything about Haley outside of her marriage like that creep Wolff did either.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12220
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bowens wrote:
What he does in his own time is his business but no I don't think so.

And I wouldn't suggest anything about Haley outside of her marriage like that creep Wolff did either.


Can you consider her a power hungry viper like every other member of this village idiot crime family.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15671
Apparently Cohen's law school is ranked as the worst in America accepting 86% of applicants. Just saying.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 33180
Location: Planet Rock
Comey talking about Trump with the peeing prostitutes was out of order and has irreparably damaged his own reputation


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11833
Deadtigers wrote:
Bowens wrote:
What he does in his own time is his business but no I don't think so.

And I wouldn't suggest anything about Haley outside of her marriage like that creep Wolff did either.


Can you consider her a power hungry viper like every other member of this village idiot crime family.


Well I don't think she's corrupt and they're pretty much all power hungry. But she's committed to a foreign policy that is the opposite of what Trump ran on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1601
Anonymous. wrote:
Comey talking about Trump with the peeing prostitutes was out of order and has irreparably damaged his own reputation


THAT is your takeaway from this whole mess? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 1620
Location: St. Louis
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Apparently Cohen's law school is ranked as the worst in America accepting 86% of applicants. Just saying.....


HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK, HE WENT TO COOLEY.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18170
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
fonzeee wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Apparently Cohen's law school is ranked as the worst in America accepting 86% of applicants. Just saying.....


HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK, HE WENT TO COOLEY.


Image

GO LAND-CRABS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12220
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
fonzeee wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Apparently Cohen's law school is ranked as the worst in America accepting 86% of applicants. Just saying.....


HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK, HE WENT TO COOLEY.


You didn't know this all this time!? I thought it was common knowledge. Every lawyer that pays attention laughs about it and brings this up about Cohen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 1620
Location: St. Louis
At least the University of American Samoa has the decency to not exist.

Sorry, I forget not everyone has blown countless hours of their life learning everything there is to know about American law school admissions process. You must understand, it's beyond shit: it's a scam school. Since the gov'mint guarantees loans to anyone who gets accepted to law school, some genuinely evil pieces of shit have taken to goading naive morons into taking on six figures of debt for a degree that's worth less than your shirt. It's actually seriously f**ked up and pretty much no one knows about it, but that's a story for another day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 1620
Location: St. Louis
Deadtigers wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Apparently Cohen's law school is ranked as the worst in America accepting 86% of applicants. Just saying.....


HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK, HE WENT TO COOLEY.


You didn't know this all this time!? I thought it was common knowledge. Every lawyer that pays attention laughs about it and brings this up about Cohen.


Ha! I bet they do, Cooley's notorious.

Haven't really followed this stuff, kinda just letting it play out while avoiding the tabloid pee-tape crap like the plague. Which is to say I know nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4533
Location: Straya cunt
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Slim 293 wrote:
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


:lol:

Presumably a Double Russian hooker is just two cans of Fosters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 778
Turbogoat wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


:lol:

Presumably a Double Russian hooker is just two cans of Fosters.


Maybe add some yellow Chartreuse to that for the full story.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:47 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19658
Location: balbriggan
knack wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
pigsy wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

Well I don't want too many frothing libtards.



Well I wonder what a frothing libtard has in it:

Vodka (natch)
Belgian Sour beer
Angostura bitters
Quinoa and plenty of herbage as well I should think


:thumbup:

I'm sure someone has beaten me to it but I am trying to concoct a Trump 'n' Stormy... just need to get the right hue of orange...


:lol:

Presumably a Double Russian hooker is just two cans of Fosters.


Maybe add some yellow Chartreuse to that for the full story.

Or Izarra
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Any idea what goes into a Donald Wallbanger? Apart from Tequila, of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Turbogoat wrote:
Any idea what goes into a Donald Wallbanger? Apart from Tequila, of course.



Naming an alcoholic drink after a teetotaler ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Any idea what goes into a Donald Wallbanger? Apart from Tequila, of course.



Naming an alcoholic drink after a teetotaler ?


The self-promoter in chief had no problem doing this himself

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Vodka is classically Eastern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:01 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Vodka is classically Eastern.


Self promotion to these levels is distinctly Western.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Tja.

Western values .... They still amaze me.


Vodka is classically Eastern.


Self promotion to these levels is distinctly Western.


And Trump is undoubtedly one of the greatest innovators/users/beneficiaries of this Western self promotion thing. Makes your mancrush on him even more odd, really.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:15 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4533
Location: Straya cunt
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:22 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Rust Belt is inhabited by aristocracy ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
Slim 293 wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.


Image



Keep the devil where you have an eye on him .... and a thumb.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
Mar E Lago and Trump tower are affordable housing for coal miners?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8209
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Rust Belt is inhabited by aristocracy ?


Who did the tax plan benefit ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:29 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6997
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.


Image



Keep the devil where you have an eye on him .... and a thumb.

Hillary's appointment should be announced any day now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23094
Location: Middle East
I'm still not convinced that the pic isn't Hillary in a Ned Flanders mustache.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29126
theaxe wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I love Trump bucking establishment, championing the common man. An immigrant's son beating up the WASPs and vested interest, the political aristocracy, the bureaucratic ruling class ... USA's finest.

Of course little but entertainment will come from it, eventually - a bit like the last air strikes against Syria, just hot air ... but it seems good craic.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



The Rust Belt is inhabited by aristocracy ?


Who did the tax plan benefit ?



A broad spectrum of Americans.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73654 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835, 1836 ... 1842  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], bok_viking, charltom, DragsterDriver, Dryden, Ewinkum, FujiKiwi, Google Adsense [Bot], Jensrsa, koroke hangareka, La soule, Laurent, Liquid_Len, Margin_Walker, Santa, Shrekles, The Native, Tschussie, UncleFB, Wendigo7, Willie Falloon, Zakar and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group