Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2524, 2525, 2526, 2527, 2528, 2529, 2530 ... 2560  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:07 am 

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1174855025048375296?s=21

Those charges against whoever, gonna be real smooth.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:01 pm 

times are a' changin.

a democrat donor hears his bail set.

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1174815549806637056

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:22 pm 

paddyor wrote:
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1174855025048375296?s=21

Those charges against whoever, gonna be real smooth.

Rick James bitch.

Rudy is helluva lawyer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:13 am 

merry! wrote:
times are a' changin.

That’s convinced me!! At least you have stopped lying, so that’s a plus 👍

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:29 am 

I was unfortunately sat near a MAGA muppet yesterday and partly overheard him trying to justify the Orange scumbag revoking California's right to set their own emissions limit. The crux of his point was that too many young people in California were Over-Educated!

I had never heard the term before. Over-qualified is a HR term for too expensive but WTF is Over-Educated????

These fuckwits wear ignorance as a badge of honour. Know your place. Voluntary serfdom?

What's wrong with these people?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:51 am 

Donald Trump says "China"

1:17 :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:22 am 

Zico wrote:
I was unfortunately sat near a MAGA muppet yesterday and partly overheard him trying to justify the Orange scumbag revoking California's right to set their own emissions limit. The crux of his point was that too many young people in California were Over-Educated!

I had never heard the term before. Over-qualified is a HR term for too expensive but WTF is Over-Educated????

These fuckwits wear ignorance as a badge of honour. Know your place. Voluntary serfdom?

What's wrong with these people?

Who knows?

Trump's move against Californian emissions regulation and his snubbing of a climate change meeting in favour of one on religion shows that he feels that his base's priorities lie elsewhere.

Perhaps it's a question of too much education undermining religious belief.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:33 am 

So it seems that the whistleblower complaint that is being covered up by the White House and DOJ relates to Trump withholding 250m in US aid from Ukraine (against the wishes of the Pentagon) unless they start a corruption investigation into Biden's son in order to effect the 2020 campaign.

Oh, well... massive corruption is the new norm. And I'm sure that the Republicans and pro-Trumpers who will inevitably dismiss it all will hold the same standards for future leaders.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:07 pm 

4071 wrote:
So it seems that the whistleblower complaint that is being covered up by the White House and DOJ relates to Trump withholding 250m in US aid from Ukraine (against the wishes of the Pentagon) unless they start a corruption investigation into Biden's son in order to effect the 2020 campaign.

Oh, well... massive corruption is the new norm. And I'm sure that the Republicans and pro-Trumpers who will inevitably dismiss it all will hold the same standards for future leaders.

My initial reaction is that even Donny isn't stupid enough to try and do this over what he knows to be a recorded phone call

And yet- it would be so trivial easy prove this accusation false that he would be able to tar EVERYTHING that was ever thrown at him in future. The benefits of shutting this down ASAP are off the scale. And yet he hasn't........

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:21 pm 

4071 wrote:

So it seems that this vague anonymous and unsubstantiated whistleblower story has been completely flipped on Biden.

It appears that Joe Biden, whilst still VP, pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko into replacing the country’s top prosecutor by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees.

Hunter Biden's $600k per year job that he wasn’t qualified for was reported as problematic 5 years ago. This is what was being investigated and what Trump has allegedly suggested should be reopened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... oft-power/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:22 pm 

Saint wrote:
4071 wrote:

My initial reaction is that even Donny isn't stupid enough to try and do this over what he knows to be a recorded phone call

And yet- it would be so trivial easy prove this accusation false that he would be able to tar EVERYTHING that was ever thrown at him in future. The benefits of shutting this down ASAP are off the scale. And yet he hasn't........

Because it hurts Biden perhaps?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:42 pm 

Hong Kong wrote:
merry! wrote:
times are a' changin.

That’s convinced me!! At least you have stopped lying, so that’s a plus 👍

:yawn:

your projection is so boring, plod.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 pm 

This whistleblower thing trikes me as a quintessential beltway issue.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:30 pm 

Santa wrote:
This whistleblower thing trikes me as a quintessential beltway issue.

it's got people talking about interference and corruption again after the nothing burger.

wonder who'll be after creepy joe and hunter..

the next 5+ years are going to be fun.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:23 am 

zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:

So it seems that this vague anonymous and unsubstantiated whistleblower story has been completely flipped on Biden.

It appears that Joe Biden, whilst still VP, pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko into replacing the country’s top prosecutor by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees.

Hunter Biden's $600k per year job that he wasn’t qualified for was reported as problematic 5 years ago. This is what was being investigated and what Trump has allegedly suggested should be reopened.

Reminds me of the way the watergate break in was flipped on the democrats. What did they have to his if there was a break in?

Tell me, how do you explain away the part where he wants his personal attorney involved?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:13 am 

zt1903 wrote:
Saint wrote:
4071 wrote:

Because it hurts Biden perhaps?

If he shuts this down quickly he can hurt every Democrat who ever throws anything at him now or in future. There's an enormous win on the table for him if he's innocent. But, the lengths the WH are going to to hide this implies something far worse is going on

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:27 pm 

creepy joe brags about getting that prosecutor fired (to his cfr pals)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

oops.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:40 pm 

Saint wrote:
4071 wrote:

Trump has responded on Twitter the only way that an innocent man would. Not by denying it, but by quoting a suggestion that the whistleblower was deliberately spying on him.

Quote:
“It appears that an American spy in one of our intelligence agencies may have been spying on our own president. The complaint suggests that this intel agent was listening in on Trump’s conversation....
....with a foreign leader. Was this person officially asked to listen to the conversation or was he or she secretly listening in?”
@GreggJarrett

Last edited by 4071 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:48 pm 

zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:

The Hunter Biden investigation had already finished and found nothing before the Ukrainians sacked the prosecutor for not actually being very good at sniffing out and prosecuting corruption. And yes, he was sacked under pressure from the US.

Trump is using government funds as an incentive to get that investigation to be reopened in time for 2020 so that he can make political gains against Biden.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:53 pm 

merry! wrote:
creepy joe brags about getting that prosecutor fired (to his cfr pals)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

oops.

Why oops?

Everyone wanted him fired because he was inept and possibly corrupt. The EU wanted him gone, the US government wanted him gone and much of the Ukrainian parliament wanted him gone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 pm 

4071 wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:

The Hunter Biden investigation had already finished and found nothing before the Ukrainians sacked the prosecutor for not actually being very good at sniffing out and prosecuting corruption. And yes, he was sacked under pressure from the US.

Trump is using government funds as an incentive to get that investigation to be reopened in time for 2020 so that he can make political gains against Biden.

Have you not learned anything from the last 3 years? Getting excited about “sources say” stories about Trump's misdeeds at face value inevitably lets you down when they turn out to be wrong, exaggerated or just false. Already there has been backtracking on the initial reports with suggestions of a quid pro quo being removed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:56 pm 

zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:

Have you not learned anything from the last 3 years? Getting excited about “sources say” stories about Trump's misdeeds at face value inevitably lets you down when they turn out to be wrong, exaggerated or just false. Already there has been backtracking on the initial reports with suggestions of a quid pro quo being removed.

I find it strange that we must assume that the whistle blower is a liar (without knowing their identity or political affiliation) and sources are untrue, but that Trump is infallibly truthful.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:15 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
I find it strange that we must assume that the whistle blower is a liar (without knowing their identity or political affiliation) and sources are untrue, but that Trump is infallibly truthful.

Trump has never told a lie yet - if that is not the definition of infallible I don't know what is. In FACT, we must not assume that Trump is infallibly truthful. We must know that he is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:27 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:

Maybe the alternative to absolutely sinking your trust into sketchy stories is not what you suggest. Maybe there’s a middle ground here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:39 pm 

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Trump has never told a lie yet - if that is not the definition of infallible I don't know what is. In FACT, we must not assume that Trump is infallibly truthful. We must know that he is.

Your trolling underpants are showing over the top of your pants like a teenager's who hasn't discovered the existence of belts.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:49 pm 

Fat Old Git wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Your trolling underpants are showing over the top of your pants like a teenager's who hasn't discovered the existence of belts.

Trolling with the homies.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:45 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:05 am 

And there's a leak from within the WH...
And it's splashed all over the MSM...
And people are shouting "corruption" and bellowing "removal from office"...

I think I've seen this movie before.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:34 am 

zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
4071 wrote:
zt1903 wrote:

Maybe the alternative to absolutely sinking your trust into sketchy stories is not what you suggest. Maybe there’s a middle ground here.

Perhaps there is.

Normally it would be the height of stupidity to ask a foreign government to assist you win an election, but with trump all bets are off.

As I understand it, there exist transcripts and recordings of the conversation so we should soon be able to make a judgement for ourselves, despite attempts from Trump to frustrate this.

I'm of the opinion that the MSM would be fairly careful to make sure that their sources (multiple) are credible in the light of that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:47 am 

Rinkals wrote:

You are entitled to your own gullibility.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:14 am 

(santa, bottom left...)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:59 am 

Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Perhaps there is.

Normally it would be the height of stupidity to ask a foreign government to assist you win an election, but with trump all bets are off.

As I understand it, there exist transcripts and recordings of the conversation so we should soon be able to make a judgement for ourselves, despite attempts from Trump to frustrate this.

I'm of the opinion that the MSM would be fairly careful to make sure that their sources (multiple) are credible in the light of that.

You’d expect this wouldn’t you? It’s been sadly lacking over the last few years though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:24 am 

zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Perhaps there is.

You’d expect this wouldn’t you? It’s been sadly lacking over the last few years though.

Give some examples where white house sources have been found not to be credible - Trump's tweets don't count

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:50 am 

If anything, Trumps tweets have been the only thing that people can rely on given on how far removed from reality the MFM has become these last several years.

The MFM is in the midst of TDS and they are only going to get more Trump through 2024 given the absolute ding bats running on the other side for his job :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:51 am 

Gonna regret this....

what does MFM stand for?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:53 am 

zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Perhaps there is.

I have repeated stated why I don't think it's in the interests of news outlets to put out false information.

The graphic that DT posted some pages back showed that most MSM outlets were generally reliable.

However, if your inclination is to think that Donald Trump is generally truthful, that's up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:07 am 

Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Perhaps there is.

I have repeated stated why I don't think it's in the interests of news outlets to put out false information.

The graphic that DT posted some pages back showed that most MSM outlets were generally reliable.

However, if your inclination is to think that Donald Trump is generally truthful, that's up to you.

That post is like a peanut butter and washing machine sandwich.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:08 am 

Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:

Perhaps there is.

Rinkals wrote:
You are entitled to your own gullibility.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:10 am 

See most of the normals have given up on this shit show of a thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:15 am 

Santa wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:

Perhaps there is.

That post is like a peanut butter and washing machine sandwich.

Just because you can't understand it doesn't nullify the point.

You are also free to believe what Trump says, but most of us are not that gullible.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2524, 2525, 2526, 2527, 2528, 2529, 2530 ... 2560  Next