Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2618, 2619, 2620, 2621, 2622, 2623, 2624 ... 2658  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:53 pm 

Seneca of the Night wrote:

That thread :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:10 pm 

Piquant your hypotheticals are stupid, they don't illustrate anything and they're unnecessary. If you're trying to say that it's possible in the great vastness of the infinite universe that there might be one edge case etc. etc. well I'm not going to argue because I don't care to explore any, let alone every possibility. I don't care. This is not an edge case.

You go for it though. I'll stick with science and the epistemological tradition Europe has built over that last 1000 years and you go wherever you're going. Godspeed. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm 

Santa wrote:
Piquant your hypotheticals are stupid, they don't illustrate anything and they're unnecessary. If you're trying to say that it's possible in the great vastness of the infinite universe that there might be one edge case etc. etc. well I'm not going to argue because I don't care to explore any, let alone every possibility. I don't care. This is not an edge case.

You go for it though. I'll stick with science and the epistemological tradition Europe has built over that last 1000 years and you go wherever you're going. Godspeed. :thumbup:

You're not making a sensible point saying hearsay can't be strong evidence, though perhaps you'd like to double down on stupidity by slating circumstantial evidence?

You're unwilling to accept examples of hearsay evidence being better than direct evidence because why? What's the problem with using everyday examples? What come to that is the problem with reality and common sense?

if you want to criticise hearsay evidence outside of context you're once again on a par with arguing water isn't wet. Though I would in this instance accept you don't actually know what hearsay evidence even means, but if you want to double down you might care to slate circumstantial evidence into the bargain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:46 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Santa wrote:
Man on internet knows more law than lawyers. :thumbup:

Nah, piquant is just agreeing with different lawyers. Here's two on the same blog you linked to who say Trump did commit bribery.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/bad-arguments-trump-didnt-commit-bribery

Santa is only prepared to endorse lawyers as long as they agree with him. The moment their opinions don't coincide is the moment the become implausible.

That'd be the lawyers he's tended to read and quote for the past two or three years leaving the rest of you looking like utter clowns. Not one of you has mea culpa'd for the utter joke that was the Russia rubbish, during which Santa made you all his total bitches, by making more juidicious decisions about what to read and who to trust.

Turbogoat to his credit did the noble thing and marched out into the desert never to be heard from again.

Fu ck, that is precisely the sort of arrogance I've come to expect from you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:01 pm 

whining and tears from the weirdos for years now.

time for a song - #FakeNews has been . . . Thunderstruck

https://www.facebook.com/cricketsfromtheleft/videos/vb.284471951924662/1757661701032473/?type=2&theater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:51 pm 

merry calling people weirdos :uhoh:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:01 pm 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:

well, you know how it is for us Russian bots (or is it Ukrainian these days?)

doing my best. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:08 pm 

merry! wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

I am Macedonian.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:12 pm 

merry! wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

You just need to start claiming you're the best at almost everything, except knowing much about the best people that you have hired, and you'll be right up there.

And if you really want to up your game you could also come up with a dismissive slightly insulting nickname for anyone who doesn't sing your praises.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:32 pm 

piquant wrote:
Santa wrote:

You're not making a sensible point saying hearsay can't be strong evidence, though perhaps you'd like to double down on stupidity by slating circumstantial evidence?

You're unwilling to accept examples of hearsay evidence being better than direct evidence because why? What's the problem with using everyday examples? What come to that is the problem with reality and common sense?

if you want to criticise hearsay evidence outside of context you're once again on a par with arguing water isn't wet. Though I would in this instance accept you don't actually know what hearsay evidence even means, but if you want to double down you might care to slate circumstantial evidence into the bargain

Can you give an example in this case? How does "I was in the room and heard him say on the phone..." be less proof than "I spoke to someone who said that they were in the room and he said..."?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:37 pm 

merry! wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

I am Macedonian.

bots of the world united for trump. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:28 am 

You decide

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/sta ... s-wrong%2F

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:12 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
piquant wrote:
Santa wrote:

Can you give an example in this case? How does "I was in the room and heard him say on the phone..." be less proof than "I spoke to someone who said that they were in the room and he said..."?

In that example the direct evidence is stronger, however that's not the only example of hearsay and I'm not saying hearsay is always stronger, only that sometimes it is stronger, because it is

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:41 am 

merry! wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

I am Macedonian.

Cool stuff. That new TV series about your people is excellent. With the baby Yoda,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:44 am 

OK so just to summarise the impeachment case:

Trump should be impeached because he asked a leader of a foreign country to announce but not actually conduct an investigation into a company that had an employee who was the son of a man who might in future become a rival in a presidential race, and in return he offered the foreign leader a visit to the Shitehouse and maybe but nobody knows he held up some funding that went through anyway.

That. Is. Chilling.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:25 am 

Santa wrote:

Trump should be impeached because he asked a leader of a foreign country to announce but not actually conduct an investigation into a company that had an employee who was the son of a man who might in future become a rival in a presidential race, and in return he offered the foreign leader a visit to the Shitehouse and maybe but nobody knows he held up some funding that went through anyway.

That. Is. Chilling.

Fill yer boots.
Quote:
We, the undersigned legal scholars, have concluded that President Trump engaged in impeachable conduct.
We do not reach this conclusion lightly. The Founders did not make impeachment available for disagreements over policy, even profound ones, nor for extreme distaste for the manner in which the President executes his office. Only “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” warrant impeachment. But there is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress. His conduct is precisely the type of threat to our democracy that the Founders feared when they included the remedy of impeachment in the Constitution.
We take no position on whether the President committed a crime. But conduct need not be criminal to be impeachable. The standard here is constitutional; it does not depend on what Congress has chosen to criminalize.
Impeachment is a remedy for grave abuses of the public trust. The two specific bases for impeachment named in the Constitution — treason and bribery — involve such abuses because they include conduct undertaken not in the “faithful execution” of public office that the Constitution requires, but instead for personal gain (bribery) or to benefit a foreign enemy (treason).
Impeachment is an especially essential remedy for conduct that corrupts elections. The primary check on presidents is political: if a president behaves poorly, voters can punish him or his party at the polls. A president who corrupts the system of elections seeks to place himself beyond the reach of this political check. At the Constitutional Convention, George Mason described impeachable offenses as “attempts to subvert the constitution.” Corrupting elections subverts the process by which the Constitution makes the president democratically accountable. Put simply, if a President cheats in his effort at re-election, trusting the democratic process to serve as a check through that election is no remedy at all. That is what impeachment is for.
Moreover, the Founders were keenly concerned with the possibility of corruption in the president’s relationships with foreign governments. That is why they prohibited the president from accepting anything of value from foreign governments without Congress’s consent. The same concern drove their thinking on impeachment. James Madison noted that Congress must be able to remove the president between elections lest there be no remedy if a president betrayed the public trust in dealings with foreign powers.
In light of these considerations, overwhelming evidence made public to date forces us to conclude that President Trump engaged in impeachable conduct. To mention only a few of those facts: William B. Taylor, who leads the U.S. embassy in Ukraine, testified that President Trump directed the withholding of hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid for Ukraine in its struggle against Russia — aid that Congress determined to be in the U.S. national security interest — until Ukraine announced investigations that would aid the President’s re-election campaign. Ambassador Gordon Sondland testified that the President made a White House visit for the Ukrainian president conditional on public announcement of those investigations. In a phone call with the Ukrainian president, President Trump asked for a “favor” in the form of a foreign government investigation of a U.S. citizen who is his political rival. President Trump and his Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney made public statements confirming this use of governmental power to solicit investigations that would aid the President’s personal political interests. The President made clear that his private attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was central to efforts to spur Ukrainian investigations, and Mr. Giuliani confirmed that his efforts were in service of President Trump’s private interests.
Ultimately, whether to impeach the President and remove him from office depends on judgments that the Constitution leaves to Congress. But if the House of Representatives impeached the President for the conduct described here and the Senate voted to remove him, they would be acting well within their constitutional powers. Whether President Trump’s conduct is classified as bribery, as a high crime or misdemeanor, or as both, it is clearly impeachable under our Constitution.

Spoiler: show
Mark Aaronson Professor of Law Emeritus Univ. of Calif. Hastings College of the Law
Nancy Abramowitz Professor of Practice American University Washington College of Law
Kathryn Abrams Herma Hill Kay Distinguished Professor of Law UC-Berkeley School of Law
Jeffrey Abramson Professor of Law and Government University of Texas
Nadia Ahmad Associate Professor of Law Barry University School of Law
Miriam Albert Professor of Skills Hofstra Law School
Craig Alexander Adjunct Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Anthony Alfieri Professor of Law University of Miami School of Law
Michael Algeo Judge/Adjunct Professor Washington College of Law
Jessie Allen Associate Professor University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Sean Anderson Teaching Associate Professor University of Illinois College of Law
Kate Andrias Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Catherine Archibald Associate Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Fabio Arcila, Jr. Visiting Law Professor Univ. Illinois-Chicago John Marshall Law School
Robert Aronson Betts, Patterson & Mines Professor of Law Emeritus University of Washington
Jonathan Askin Professor of Clinical Law Brooklyn Law School
Barbara Atwood Mary Anne Richey Professor of Law Emerita University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
Sahar Aziz Professor of Law and Chancellor's Social Justice Scholar Rutgers Law School
Barbara Babb Associate Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Samuel Bagenstos Frank G. Millard Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Nicholas Bagley Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
William Bailey Professor From Practice and Director of Trial Advocacy University of Washington School of Law
Shalanda Baker Professor of Law, Public Policy and Urban Affairs Northeastern University
Carlos Ball Distinguished Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Beverly Balos Clinical Professor of Law Emerita University of Minnesota
William Banks Board of Advisers Distinguished Professor Syracuse University
Charles Baron Emeritus Professor Boston College Law School
Christine Bartholomew Associate Professor of Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Rick Barton Adjunct Professor of Law University of San Diego School of Law
Ian Bartrum Professor of Law William S Boyd School of Law, UNLV
Lawrence Baxter David T. Zhang Professor of the Practice of Law Duke Law School
Linda Beale Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Mary Beck Emerita Professor of Clinical Law Missouri University School of Law
Roxana Bell Assistant Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Steven Bender Professor of Law Seattle University School of Law
Emily Benfer Visiting Associate Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Susan Bennett Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Beth Bennion Assistant Director & Adjunct Professor Stetson University College of Law
Eric Berger Earl Dunlap Distinguished Professor of Law University of Nebraska College of Law
William Berman Clinical Professor of Law Suffolk University Law School
Emily Berman Associate Professor of Law University of Houston Law Center
Caroline Bettinger-Lopez Professor of Law and Director, Human Rights Clinic University of Miami School of Law
Warren Binford Professor & Director, Clinical Law Program Willamette University College of Law
Susan Bitensky Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Henry Blair Robins Kaplan Distinguished Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Beryl Blaustone Professor of Law CUNY School of Law
Robert Bloom Professor Boston College Law School
Grace Blumberg Distinguished Professor of Law Emerita UCLA School of Law
Ted Blumoff Professor of Law Mercer University Law School
Donald Bogan Professor of Law University of Oklahoma College of Law
Carl T. Bogus Professor of Law Roger Williams University
Richard Boldt T. Carroll Brown Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Hyla Bondareff Electronic Resources Librarian & Lecturer in Law Washington University School of Law in St. Louis
Vincent Bonventre Justice Robert H. Jackson Distinguished Professor of Law Albany Law School
Pamela Bookman Associate Professor Fordham Law School
Linda Bosniak Professor Rutgers University
Amelia Boss Trustee Professor of Law Thomas R. Kline School of Law Drexel University
Richard Boswell Professor of Law University of California, Hastings
Michael Boucai Associate Professor University at Buffalo School of Law
Margaret W. Bowman Assistant Professor of Law University of Tulsa
Bruce Boyer Curt and Linda Rodin Professor of Law and Social Justice Loyola University of Chicago
Shawn Marie Boyne Professor of Law Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Kiel Brennan-Marquez Associate Professor and William T. Golden Scholar University of Connecticut School of Law
Frank Bress Professor of Law New York Law School
Katrice Bridges Copeland Professor of Law Penn State Law
Lea Brilmayer Howard Holtzmann Professor of International Law Yale Law School
Mark Brodin Professor Boston College Law School
James Brook Professor of Law Emeritis New York Law School
Susan Brooks Associate Dean and Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Patricia Broussard Professor FAMU College of Law
Charles Brower Professor of Law Wayne State University
Karen Brown Professor of Law George Washington University
Allison Brownell Tirres Associate Professor DePaul University College of Law
Charles Luke Brussel Professor Fordham Law School
Tom Buchele Clinical Professor of Law Lewis & Clark School of Law
Barbara Bucholtz Professor of Law University of Tulsa College of Law
Jessica Bulman-Pozen Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Stephen Burbank David Berger Professor for the Administration of Justice University of Pennsylvania Law School
Dan Burk Chancellor's Professor of Law University of California, Irvine
Margaret Burnham University Distinguished Professor Northeastern University School of Law
Grace Calabrese Tonner Professor University of California, Irvine
Mark Cammack Professor of Law Southwestern Law School
Marilyn Blumberg Cane Professor Emerita Nova Southeastern University
Julie Cantor Lecturer in Law UCLA School of Law
Eduardo R.C. Capulong Professor of Law CUNY School of Law
Dale Carpenter Judge William Hawley Atwell Chair of Constitutional Law and Professor of Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Gilbert Carrasco Professor of Law Willamette University College of Law
Jenny Carroll Wiggins, Childs, Quinn & Pantazis Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Timothy Casey Professor in Residence California Western School of Law
David Cassuto Professor of Law Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
Helen Chang Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of Law
Faisal Chaudhry Assistant Professor of Law & History University of Dayton
Angelica Chazaro Assistant Professor University of Washington School of Law
Erwin Chemerinksy Dean and Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law Berkeley Law School
Kenneth Chestek Professor of Law University of Wyoming
Luis Chiesa Professr of Law and Director of the Buffalo Criminal Law Center University at Buffalo School of Law, The State University of New York
Michael Chiorazzi Associate Dean for Information Services University of Miami School of Law
Carol Chomsky Professor University of Minnesota Law School
Cyra Akila Choudhury Professor of Law FIU
Eric Christiansen Professor of Law & Associate Dean Golden Gate University School of Law
Richard Chused Professor of Law New York Law School
J. Stephen Clark Professor of Law Albany Law School
Roger Clark Board of Governors Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Sarah Cleveland Louis Henkin Professor of Human & Constitutional Rights Columbia Law School
John Clynch Senior Lecturer University of Washington School of Law
James Coben Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Linda Coco Associate Professor of Law Barry University School of Law
Cary Coglianese Edward B. Shils Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania Law School
Laura Cohen Distinguished Clinical Professor of Law and Justice Virginia Long Scholar Rutgers Law School
David Cohen Professor of Law Drexel Kline School of Law
Clare Keefe Coleman Associate Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Robin Collin Professor of Law Willamette University College of Law
Anna Cominsky Visiting Associate Professor of Law New York Law School
Jenny-Brooke Condon Professor of Law Seton Hall Law School
Elizabeth Cooper Professor of Law Fordham Law School
Caroline Mala Corbin Professor of Law and Dean's Distinguished Scholar University of Miami School of Law
Daniel Coyne Clinical Professor of Law (Ret.) Chicago-Kent College of Law
Gregory Crespi Homer R. Mitchell Professor of Law Southern Methodist University
Richard W. Creswell Professor of Law Emeritus Mercer University
Phyllis L Crocker Dean and Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
McKay Cunningham Professor of Law Concordia University School of Law
Perry Dane Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Seth Davis Adunct Professor of Law Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
April Dawson Professor North Carolina Central University School of Law
Frank Deale Professor of Law CUNY Law School
Margaret deGuzman James E. Beasley Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Richard Delgado John J. Sparkman Chair of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Jacques deLisle Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania
Joy Delman Professor of Law Emerita Thomas Jefferson School of Law
David DeMatteo Associate Professor of Law & Psychology Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
Nora Demleitner Roy L. Steinheimer Jr. Professor of Law Washington and Lee University
Melanie DeRousse Clinical Associate Professor University of Kansas School of Law
Stephen Diamond Associate Professor of Law Santa Clara University School of Law
Amy Dillard Associate Professor of Law University of Baltimore Law School
Paul Diller Professor of Law Willamette University
Anthony M. Dillof Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Robert Dinerstein Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Ciji Dodds Assistant Professor Albany Law School
Michael Dorf Robert S. Stevens Professor of Law Cornell Law School
Michael Dorff Professor Southwestern Law School
Joshua Dressler Distinguished University Professor The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law
David Driesen University Professor Syracuse University College of Law
Sarah Duggin Professor of Law The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
Heather Dunbar Associate Professor WMU Cooley Law School
Ilene Durst Professor Visiting Professor California Western School of Law
Thomas Eaton J. Alton Hosch Professor Emeritus University of Georgia School of Law
Peter Edelman Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Law and Public Policy Georgetown Law Center
Chris Edelson Assistant Professor American University
Mark Edwards Baillon Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Leora Eisenstadt Assistant Professor of Legal Studies Temple University Fox School of Business
Bram Elias Clinical Professor of Law University of Iowa College of Law
Heather Elliott Alumni, Class of '36 Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Scott England Principal Lecturer & Regents’ Lecturer University of New Mexico School of Law
Monica Eppinger Professor Saint Louis University School of Law
Jules Epstein Professor Temple Beasley School of Law
Sam Erman Professor USC Gould School of Law
Marie Failinger Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Daniel Farbman Assistant Professor Boston College Law School
Anthony Farley Matthews Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence Albany Law School
Susan Feathers Assistant Dean Rutgers
Jeffrey Feldman Professor University of Washington
Stephen Feldman Housel/Arnold Distinguished Professor Wyoming
Mary Fellows Professor of Law Emerita University of Minnesota
Eugene Fidell Florence Rogatz Visiting Lecturer in Law Yale Law School
Robert Field Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Eric Fink Associate Professor Elon University School of Law
Claire Finkelstein Algernon Biddle Professor of Law and Professor of Philosophy University of Pennsylvania
Susan Fino Professor Wayne State University
Fern Fisher Judge Hofstra Law Dchool
Joseph Fishkin Marrs McLean Professor in Law University of Texas
Rebecca Flanagan Assistant Professor UMass Law
Akilah Folami Professor of Law Hofstra law
Richard Ford Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Caroline Forell Professor Emerita University of Oregon School of Law
Gregory Fox Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Jill Fraley Associate Professor of Law Washington and Lee University School of Law
Gary Francione Board of Governors Distinguished Professor Rutgers University School of Law
Alexandra M Franco Visiting Assistant Professor IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
David Franklin Associate Professor DePaul University College of Law
Kris Franklin Professor of Law New York Law School
Ann Freedman Associate Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Eric M. Freedman Siggi B. Wilzig Distinguished Professor of Constitutional Rights Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Lawrence Friedman Marion Rice Kirkwood Professor Stanford University School of Law
Lawrence Friedman Professor of Law New England Law | Boston
Richard Friedman Alene and Allan F. Smith Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
William Funk Lewis & Clark Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus Lewis & Clark Law School
Barry Furrow Professor of Law Kline School of Law at Drexel University
Craig Futterman Clinical Professor of Law University of Chicago Law School
Martha Gaines Distinguished Clinical Professor University of Wisconsin Law School
Paula Galowitz Clinical Professor of Law Emerita New York University School of Law
James Gardner Professor of Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Bernadette Gargano Vice Dean of Students and Lecturer-in-Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Frederick Mark Gedicks Guy Anderson Chair & Professor of Law Brigham Young University Law School
Bennett Gershman Professor of Law Elisabeth Haub School of Law, Pace University
Nancy Gertner Retired Judge, Senior Lecturer Harvard Law School
Sarah Gerwig-Moore Professor of Law Mercer University School of Law
Doni Gewirtzman Professor of Law New York Law School
Brittany Glidden Professor UC Hastings College of Law
Miriam Gohara Clinical Associate Professor of Law Yale Law School
A. Thomas Golden Professor of Law, Emeritus Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Julie Goldscheid Professor CUNY School of Law
Jared Goldstein Professor of Law Roger Williams University School of Law
Jasmine Gonzales Rose Associate Professor of Law University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Patrick Goodman Lecturer in Law UCLA School of Law
Robert Gordon Professor of Law Stanford University
Kathleen Gordon Associate Director, Clinical Program American University Washington College of Law
Neil Gotanda Professor Emeritus Western State College of Law
Jonathan Gould Assistant Professor of Law Berkeley Law School
Mark Graber Regents Professor University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Tiffany Graham Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Senior Lecturer University of South Dakota School of Law
John Greabe Professor of Law University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
Jennifer Green Associate Clinical Professor of Law University of Minnesota Law School
Steven Green Fred H. Paulus Professor of Law Willamette University
Michelle Greenberg-Kobrin Associate Clinical Professor of Law Cardozo Law School
Sara Greene Professor of Law Duke Law School
Jamal Greene Dwight Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Kent Greenfield Professor of Law and Dean’s Distinguished Scholar Boston College
Carolyn Grose Professor of Law MItchell Hamline School of Law
Joanna Grossman Ellen K. Solender Endowed Chair in Women and Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Catherine Grosso Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Martin Guggenheim Fiorello LaGuardia Professor of Clinical Law New York University Law School
Pratheepan Gulasekaram Professor of Law Santa Clara University
Jennifer Gundlach Emily & Stephen Mendel Distinguished Professor of Law and Clinical Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law, Hofstra University
Jimmy Gurule Professor of Law Notre Dame Law School
Jill Habig Lecturer Berkeley Law School
Phoebe Haddon Chancellor and Professor of Law Rutgers- CAMDEN University
Hiba Hafiz Assistant Professor of Law Boston College Law School
Monica Hakimi James V. Campbell Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Amy Halbrook Professor of Law Salmon P. Chase College of Law
Nicole Hallett Associate Clinical Professor of Law University of Chicago Law School
Susan Pace Hamill Professor of Law and Honors Professor University of Alabama School of Law
Ian Haney Lopez Chief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Public Law UC Berkeley
Dana Harrington Conner Professor Delaware Law School of Widener University
Jeffrey Harrison Professor of Law University of Florida
Emily Albrink Hartigan Professor of Law St. Mary’s University School of Law
Renee Hatcher Assistant Professor of Law UIC John Marshall Law School
Oona Hathaway Professor of Law Yale Law School
Stacy Hawkins Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Grant Hayden Professor of Law SMU-Dedman School of Law
Antony Haynes Associate Dean Albany Law School
Thomas Healy Professor of Law Seton Hall University School of Law
Henry Hecht Herma Hill Kay Lecturer in Residence University of California, Berkeley School of Law
Lynne Henderson Professor Emerita UNLV-Boyd School of Law
Leslie Henry Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Helen Hershkoff Herbert M. and Svetlana Wachtell Professor of Constitutional Law and Civil Liberties New York University School of Law
Steven Heyman Professor of Law Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Tech
John Heywood Associate Professor/Law Librarian American University Washington College of Law
Michael Higginbotham Joseph Curtis Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Jim Hilbert Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B. Jessie Hill Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, Judge Ben C. Green Professor of Law Case Western Reserve University
Laura J. Hines Professor of Law University of Kansas School of Law
Bill Hing Professor of Law University of San Francisco
Michael Hoffheimer Professor of Law and Jamie L. Whitten Chair of Law and Government University of Mississippi School of Law
Barbara Hoffman Assistant Clinical Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Stephen Holmes Walter E. Meyer Professor of Law New York University School of Law
Kari Hong Associate Professor Boston College Law School
Joan Howarth Distinguished Visiting Professor Boyd School of Law, UNLV
Babe Howell Professor CUNY School of Law
Aziz Huq Frank and Bernice J. Greenberg Professor of Law, Mark Claster Mamolen Teaching Scholar University of Chicago Law School
Alex Hurder Clinical Professor of Law - Retired Vanderbilt Law School
Rebecca Ingber Associate Professor of Law Boston University School of Law
Jack Jackson Assistant Professor Whitman College
Craig Jackson Professor of Law Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University
Sandra Janin Professor of Legal Writing New York Law School
Eric Janus Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Peter Jaszi Emeritus Professor American University Law School
Stewart Jay William L. Dwyer Chair in Law Emeritus University of Washington School of Law
Danielle Jefferis Clinical Teaching Fellow University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Dalie Jimenez Professor of Law University of California, Irvine School of Law
Kari Johnson Professor of Research and Writing Chicago-Kent College of Law
Stephen Johnson Professor of Law Mercer University Law School
Lawrence Joseph Tinnelly Professor of Law St. John's University School of Law
Irving Joyner Professor North Carolina Central University School of Law
Andrew Jurs Associate Dean and Professor of Law Drake University Law School
Dan Kahan Elizabeth K. Dollard Professor of Law and Professor of Psychology Yale Law School
Jeffrey Kahn Professor of Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Rob Kahn Professor of Law University of St. Thomas School of Law (Minnesota)
David Kairys James E. Beasley Professor of Law, Emeritus Temple University Beasley School of Law
Anil Kalhan Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Sam Kamin Professor of Law University of Denver
Helen Kang Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of Law
Daniel Kanstroom Professor of Law, Thomas F. Carney Distinguished Scholar Boston College Law School
Robin Kar Professor of Law and Philosophy University of Illinois
Ken Katkin Professor of Law Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Eileen Kaufman Professor of Law Emerita Touro Law Center
Andrew Kent Professor of Law Fordham University School of Law
Lisa Kern Griffin Professor of Law Duke University
Amalia Kessler Professor of Law Stanford University
Paul Kibel Professor Golden Gate University School of Law
Michael Kimberly Visiting Lecturer in Law & Co-Director, Supreme Court Clinic Yale Law School
Shani King Professor of Law University of Florida College of Law
Kit Kinports Professor and Polisher Family Scholar Penn State Law
Heidi Kitrosser Robins Kaplan Professor of Law University of Minnesota Law School
Harold Hongju Koh Sterling Professor of International Law Yale Law School
Mehmet Konar-Steenberg Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Judith Koons Professor of Law Barry University School of Law
Don Korobkin Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Minna Kotkin Professor of Law Brooklyn Law School
Lee Kovarsky Professor of Law University of Maryland School of Law
Stefan Krieger Richard J. Cardali Distinguished Professor in Trial Advocacy and Director, Center for Applied Legal Reasoning Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Paul Kurtz J. Alton Hosch Professor Emeritus University of Georgia School of Law
Patricia Kuszler Professor University of Washington
Mae Kuykendall Professor Law Michigan State University College of Law
John LaFond Edward A. Smith/Missouri Chair in Law, the Constitution and Society University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
John Lande Isidor Loeb Professor Emeritus University of Missouri School of Law
Eric Lane Eric J. Schmertz Distinguished Professor of Public Law and Public Service Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Laura Lape Associate Professor of Law Syracuse University College of Law
David Larson Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Carlton Larson Professor of Law UC Davis School of Law
Sylvia Law Professor Emerita New York University
Michael Lawrence Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Anne Lawton Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Laurie Leader Clinical Professor of Law Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Tech
Jaime Lee Associate Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Jennifer Lee Associate Clinical Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Brant Lee Professor of Law University of Akron School of Law
Carpenter Lee Associate Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Nicole Lefton Assistant Professor Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Amanda Leiter Professor American University Washington College of Law
Mark Lemley William H. Neukom Professor Stanford Law School
Arthur Leonard Robert F. Wagner Professor of Labor & Employment Law New York Law School
Kevin Leske Professor of Law University of Dayton School of Law
John Leubsdorf Distinguished Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Raleigh Levine James E. Kelley Chair in Tort Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Sanford Levinson W. St. John Garwood and W. St. John Garwood Jr. Centennial Chair in Law, University of Texas Law School, Professor of Government, University of Texas at Austin University of Texas
Martin Levy Professor of Law Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Meredith Lewis Professor and Vice Dean University at Buffalo School of Law
Theo Liebmann Clinical Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Francine Lipman William S. Boyd Professor of Law William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Leah Litman Assistant Professor University of Michigan Law School
Rory Little Professor/Visiting Professor UC Hastings/Yale Law School
Edward Lloyd Evan M. Frankel Clinical Professor of Environmental Law Columbia Law School
Anne Lofaso Arthur B. Hodges Professor of Law West Virginia University College of Law
Stephen Loffredo Professor of Law City University of New York School of Law
Rachel Lopez Associate Professor of Law Drexel University, School of Law
J.C. Lore Clinical Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
John Lunstroth Lecturer University of Houston
Warren Lupel Prof of Law (ret.) Northwestern Law
Ira Lupu F. Elwood & Eleanor Davis Professor Emeritus of Law George Washington University
Mary A. Lynch Kate Stoneman Chair in Law and Democracy Albany Law School
Robert MacCoun Professor of Law Stanford University
Gregory Magarian Thomas and Karole Green Professor of Law Washington University in St. Louis
Rhonda Magee Professor of Law University of San Francisco School of Law
Suparna Malempati Associate Professor Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
Lisa Manheim Associate Professor University of Washington School of Law
Maya Manian Visiting Professor Howard University School of Law
Naomi Mann Associate Clinical Professor of Law Boston University School of Law
Michael Mannheimer Professor of Law Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Peter Margulies Professor of Law Roger Williams University School of Law
Daniel Markovits Guido Calabresi Professor of Law Yale Law School
Shauna Marshall Professor Emerita UC Hastings College of the Law
Jim Marshall Former Professor of Law Mercer University
Francisco Martin Former Sallows Professor of Human Rights University of Saskatchewan College of Law
Miriam Marton Associate Dean of Experiential Learning University of Tulsa College of Law
Jerry Mashaw Sterling Professor of Law, Emeritus and Professorial Lecturer Yale Law School
Dayna Matthew Professor University of Virginia Law School
Nancy Maurer Professor Albany Law School
Connie Mayer Professor of Law Albany Law School
Sharia Mayfield Adjunct Professor & Lawyer Willamette University College of Law
Goldburn Maynard Associate Professor of Law University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
Thomas McAffee William S. Boyd Professor Boyd Law School, UNLV
Karen McDonald Henning Associate Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy Law School
M. Isabel Medina Ferris Family Distinguished Professor of Law Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Joan Meier Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
Michelle Mello Professor Stanford Law School
Michael Meltsner Matthews University Professor of Law Northeastern University School of Law
Peter Menell Professor of Law UC Berkeley School of Law
Carrie Menkel-Meadow Distinguished Professor of Law University of California Irvine
Gillian Metzger Harlan Fiske Stone Professor of Constitutional Law Columbia Law School
Thomas Metzloff Professor of Law Duke University School of Law
Amy Meyers Professor of Legal Writing Willamette University College of Law
Jon Michaels Professor of Law UCLA School of Law
Binny Miller Professor of Law and Co-Director, Criminal Justice Clinic American University, Washington College of Law
Jessica Millward Practitioner-in-Residence American University, Washington College of Law
Nancy Modesitt Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Charles W Mooney Jr Charles A Heimbold, Jr. Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania Law School
Michael S. Moore Walgreen University Chair and Center for Advanced Study Professor of Law University of Illinois
Jennifer Moore Professor of Law University of New Mexico School of Law
Perry Moriearty Professor University of Minnesota Law School
Alan Morrison Lerner Family Associate Dean for Public Interest & Public Service Law George Washington Law School
Elora Mukherjee Jerome L. Greene Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Steve Mulroy Bredesen Professor of Law University of Memphis Humphreys School of Law
Jane Murphy Laurence M. Katz Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Ann Murphy Professor Gonzaga University School of Law
Justin Murray Associate Professor of Law New York Law School
Kristen Murray Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Karen Musalo Professor U.C. Hastings
Athena Mutua Professor of Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Makau Mutua SUNY Distinguished Professor SUNY Buffalo Law School
Sheldon Nahmod University Distinguished Professor Emeritus IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
Louis Natali Professor of Law Temple University Law School
Alan Nemeth Adjunct Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law and University of Baltimore School of Law
Gerald Neuman J. Sinclair Armstrong Professor of International, Foreign, and Comparative Law Harvard Law School
Elizabeth Nevins Professor of Clinical Law Hofstra University's Maurice A. Deane School of Law
Stephen Newman Professor of Law Emeritus New York Law School
Anthony Niedwiecki Dean and Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of law
Luke Norris Assistant Professor of Law University of Richmond Law School
Kimberly O'Leary Professor of Law WMU-Cooley Law School
Anthony O'Rourke Joseph W. Belluck and Laura L. Aswad Professor University at Buffalo School of Law, SUNY
Reginald Oh Professor of Law Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
Michael A. Olivas William B. Bates Distinguished Chair in Law University of Houston Law Center
Andy Olree Professor of Law Faulkner University, Jones School of Law
David Oppenheimer Clinical Professor of Law University of California, Berkeley Law
John Orcutt Professor of Law University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
Marisol Orihuela Clinical Associate Professor of Law Yale Law School
Lauren Ouziel Associate Professor Temple University Beasley School of Law
Patrick Parenteau Professor of Law Vermont Law School
J. Wilson Parker Professor of Law Wake Forest University School of Law
Stephen Paskey Lecturer University at Buffalo School of Law
Frank Pasquale Piper & Marbury Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Juan Perea Professor of Law Loyola University Chicago
Michael Perrry Robert W. Woodruff Professor of Law Emory University
Philip Peters Jr. Ruth L. Hulston Professor Emeritus of Law School of Law, University of Missouri
Huyen Pham Professor Texas A&M University School of Law
F. Peter Phillips Distinguished Adjunct Professor and Director Alternative Dispute Resolution Skills Program New York Law School
Daniel Pi Visiting Assistant Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Justin Pidot Professor of Law University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
Tamara Piety Professor of Law University of Tulsa
Joseph Pileri Practitioner in Residence American University Washington College of Law
Ascanio Piomelli Professor of Law UC Hastings College of the Law
Stacey Platt Curt & Linda Rodin Clinical Professor of Law & Social Justice Loyola University Chicago School of Law
James Pope Distinguished Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Cedric Merlin Powell Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs Professor of Law University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
David Pozen Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Sharon Press Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Charles Press Clinical Professor of Law University of Texas School of Law
Richard Primus Theodore J. St. Antoine Collegiate Professor of Law The University of Michigan Law School
Edward Purcell, Jr. Joseph Solomon Distinguished Professor New York Law School
Asifa Quraishi-Landes Law Professor University of Wisconsin
Srividhya Ragavan Professor of Law Texas A&M School of Law
Lynne Rambo Professor of Law Texas A&M University School of Law
Vernellia Randall Professor Emerita of Law The University of Dayton School of Law
Sara Rankin Associate Professor Seattle University School of Law
Alan Rau Mark G. & Judy G. Yudof Chair in Law Emeritus University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Robert Reinstein Dean Emeritus and Clifford Scott Green Professor of Law Emeritus Temple University Beasley School of Law
W. Michael Reisman Myres S. McDougal Professor of International Law Yale Law School
Daphna Renan Assistant Professor of Law Harvard Law School
Judith Resnik Arthur Liman Professor of Law Yale Law School
Richard Reuben James Lewis Parks Professor of Law and Journalism University of Missouri School of Law
Deborah Rhode Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Kim D. Ricardo Professor of Law UIC John Marshall Law School
William D. Rich Emeritus Professor of Law University of Akron School of Law
Michelle Richards Assistant Professor of Law Detroit Mercy School of Law
Henry Richardson Professor of Law Temple University Law School
Sandra Rierson Associate Professor Thomas Jefferson School of Law
David Ritchie Professor of Law and Philosophy Mercer University
Judith Ritter Distinguished Professor of Law Widener University Delaware Law School
Allie Robbins Associate Professor of Law CUNY School of Law
Ira Robbins Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Zoe Robinson Professor DePaul University College of Law
Cristina Rodriguez Leighton Homer Surbeck Professor of Law Yale Law School
Christopher Roederer Assistant Professor of Law University of Dayton
Sarah Rogerson Professor of Law Albany Law School
Shalev Roisman Associate Professor of Law University of Arizona
Ediberto Roman Professor of Law Florida International University College of Law
Victor Romero Maureen B. Cavanaugh Distinguished Faculty Scholar and Professor of Law Penn State Law-University Park
Tom Romero, II Associate Professor University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Kaelyn Romey Associate Professor, Director of Litigation Center Golden Gate University School of Law
Kermit Roosevelt Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania Law School
Leslie Rose Professor Emerita Golden Gate Univ. School of Law
Henry Rose Professor of Law Loyola University Chicago
Stephen Rosenbaum Frank C. Newman Lecturer Univ of Calif, Berkeley
Rand Rosenblatt Professor of Law Emeritus Rutgers University Law School
Darren Rosenblum Professor Pace Law School
Catherine Ross Fred C. Stevenson Research Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
Stephen Ross Professor of Law Penn State Law
Ezra Rosser Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Brad Roth Professor of Political Science & Law Wayne State University
Andrew Rothman Associate Professor of Professional Practice Rutgers Law School
Laura Rovner Professor of Law & Director, Civil Rights Clinic University of Denver College of Law
Denise Roy Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Judith Royster Professor of Law University of Tulsa College of Law
John Ruple Professor of Law (Research) University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
SpearIt S Professor of Law Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Zahr Said Associate Dean University of Washington School of Law
Michael Salerno Clinical Professor UC Hastings College of the Law
Peter Salib Climenko Fellow and Lecturer on Law Harvard Law School
Joyce Saltalamachia Professor Emerita New York Law School
Jack Sammons Griffin B. Bell Professor of Law Emeritus Mercer Law School
Steve Sanders Professor of Law Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Eli Savit Lecturer University of Michigan Law School
Thomas Schaaf Associate Professor Golden Gate University School of Law
Barbara Schatz Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Andrew Schepard Siben & Siben Distinguished Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Andrew Scherer Visiting Associate Professor of Law New York Law School
James Schiavenza Professor and Dean Lincoln Law School of Sacramento
Margo Schlanger Wade H. and Dores M. McCree Collegiate Professor of Law University of Michigan
Randall Schmidt Clinical Professor of Law University of Chicago Law School
Richard Schragger Perre Bowen Professor of Law University of Virginia School of Law
Joshua Schwartz E.K. Gubin Professor of Law The George Washington University Law School
Andrew Schwartz Lecturer Stanford Law School
David Schwartz Foley & Lardner-Bascom Professor of Law University of Wisconsin Law School
Paul Schwartz Professor of Law Berkeley Law School
Steven Schwinn Professor of Law UIC John Marshall Law School
Robert Sedler Distinguished Professor of Law Wayne State University
Louis Seidman Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Constitutional Law Georgetown University Law Center
Gil Seinfeld Robert A. Sullivan Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Academic Programming University of Michigan Law School
Jeffrey Selbin Clinical Professor of Law UC Berkeley School of Law
Joshua Sellers Associate Professor of Law Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
Malinda Seymore Professor of Law Texas A&M University School of Law
Gregory Shaffer Chancellor's Professor University of California, Irvine School of Law
Bijal Shah Associate Professor of Law Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Ann Shalleck Professor of Law and Carrington Shields Scholar American University, Washington College of Law
Colleen Shanahan Associate Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Peter Shane Jacob E. Davis and Jacob E. Davis II Chair in Law Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Amanda Shanor Assistant Professor University of Pennsylvania, the Wharton School
Daniel Sharfstein Professor of Law Vanderbilt Law School
Joan Shaughnessy Roger D. Groot Professor of Law Washington and Lee University
Gary Shaw Professor Emeritus Touro Law Center
Richard Sherwin Wallace Stevens Professor of Law New York Law School
Jed Shugerman Professor of Law Fordham University School of Law
Marjorie Shultz Professor of Law, Emerita Berkeley Law School
Michael Siebecker Professor of Law University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Neil Siegel David W. Ichel Professor of Law and Professor of Political Science Duke Law School
Katharine Silbaugh Professor of Law and Law Alumni Scholar Boston University
Kenneth Simons Professor of Law University of California Irvine School of Law
Gary Simson Macon Chair in Law Mercer University School of Law
Joseph Singer Bussey Professor of Law Harvard Law School
Anita Sinha Associate Professor of Law American University, Washington College of Law
Shirin Sinnar Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Peter Smith Arthur Selwyn Miller Research Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
Charisa Smith Associate Professor City University of New York School of Law
Linda Smith James T. Jensen Professor of Law University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
Susan Lea Smith Professor Willamette University
William Snape Assistant Dean and Professor American University, Washington College of Law
Robert Solomon Clinical Professor of Law UC Irvine School of Law
Larry Spain Alvin R. Allison Professor of Law Texas Tech University School of Law
Sophie Sparrow Associate Dean for Faculty Research & Development; Professor of Law University of New Hampshire School of Law
Norman W. Spaulding Nelson Bowman Sweitzer and Marie B. Sweitzer Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Shanin Specter Professor of Practice UC Hastings
Mark Spiegel Professor Boston College Law School
Jane Spinak Edward Ross Aranow Clinical Professor Columbia Law School
Peter Spiro Charles Weiner Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Laura Spitz Associate Professor University of New Mexico School of Law
Max Stearns Venable, Baetjer & Howard Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Mike Steenson Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Allan Stein Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Norman Stein Professor Kline School of Law, Drexel University
Michael Steinberg Professor from Practice University of Michigan Law School
Adam Steinman University Research Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Joan Steinman Professor of Law Emerita, University Distinguished Professor Emeritus Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Tech
Beth Stephens Distinguished Professor Rutgers Law School
Faith Stevelman Professor of Law New York Law School
Geoffrey Stone Edward H. Levi Distinguished Professor of Law The University of Chicago
Robert Strassfeld Professor of Law and Deputy Director Financial Integrity Institute Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Christian Sundquist Professor of Law Albany Law School
Allison Tait Associate Professor University of Richmond School of Law
Dan Tarlock University Distinguished Professor Emeritus Illinois Tech, Chicago-Kent College of Law
David Tarrien Associate Professor WMU Cooley Law School
Jennifer Taub Professor of Law Vermont Law School
Zephyr Teachout Associate Professor of Law Fordham University School of Law
Evelyn Tenenbaum Professor of Law Albany Law School
Rick Tepker Professor of Law and Calvert Chair of Law & Liberty University of Oklahoma
Joseph Thai Glenn R. Watson Centennial Chair in Law and Presidential Professor of Law University of Oklahoma College of Law
Suja Thomas Professor of Law University of Illinois College of Law
Alice Thomas Associate Professor and Interim Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Assessment Howard University School of Law
Joseph Thome Emeritus Professor University of Wisconsin Law School
Dana Thompson Clinical Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Elizabeth Thornburg Richard R. Lee Endowed Professor of Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Michael Tigar Emeritus Professor Duke Law School
Adam Todd Professor of Lawyering Skills and Human Rights Coordinator University of Dayton School of Law
Franita Tolson Professor of Law USC Gould School of Law
Ciara Torres-Spelliscy Professor of Law Stetson University College of Law
Laurence Tribe Carl M. Loeb University Professor Harvard Law School
Enid Trucios-Haynes Professor of Law University of Louisville
C. Cora True-Frost Associate Professor of Law Syracuse University College of Law
Alexander Tsesis Professor or Law Loyola University School of Law, Chicago
Nicole Tuchinda Visiting Assistant Professor and Director of the Juvenile and Special Education Law Clinic University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law
David Uhlmann Jeffrey F. Liss Professor from Practice and Director, Environmental Law and Policy Program University of Michigan Law School
Rodney Uphoff Elwood L. Thomas Missouri Endowed Professor Emeritus of Law University of Missouri School of Law
Rachel Van Cleave Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of Law
Joyce Vance Distinguished Professor of the Practice of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Julia Vazquez Associate Clinical Professor of Law Southwestern Law School
J.W. Verret Associate Professor of Law George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
Joseph Vining Hutchins Professor of Law Emeritus University of Michigan Law School
Joan Vogel Professor of Law Vermont Law School
Rachel Vorspan Professor of Law Fordham Law School
Dov Waisman Vice Dean & Professor of Law Southwestern Law School
Rangeley Wallace Practitioner-in-Residence Washington College of Law, American University
Adrian Walters Ralph L. Brill Professor of Law IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
Daniel Warshawsky Professor of Law New York Law School
Jonathan Weinberg Associate Dean for Research & Faculty Development and Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Mark S. Weiner Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Brandon Weiss Associate Professor of Law University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law
Deborah Weissman Reef C. Ivey II Distinguished Professor of Law University of North Carolina
Donal Wells Emeritus Associate Professor Mercer University
Keith Werhan Ashton Phelps Chair in Constitutional Law Tulane Law School
James Q. Whitman Ford Foundation Professor Yale Law School
Jonathan Wiener William R. & Thomas L. Perkins Professor of Law Duke Law School
Grace Wigal Teaching Professor Emeritus West Virginia University College of Law
Bryan H. Wildenthal Professor of Law Emeritus Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Amelia Wilson Associate Research Scholar Columbia Law School
Michael Wishnie William O. Douglas Clinical Professor of Law Yale Law School
John Witt Allen H. Duffy Class of 1960 Professor of Law Yale Law School
Brian Wolfman Director, Appellate Courts Immersion Clinic and Associate Professor of Law Georgetown University Law Center
Evan Wolfson Distinguished Visitor from Practice Georgetown Law Center
Barbara Woodhouse L.Q.C. Lamar Professor of Law Emory University Law School
Lauris Wren Clinical Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Dwayne Wright Visiting Assistant Professor George Washington University Law School
Gideon Yaffe Wesley Newcomb Hohfeld Professor of Jurisprudence Yale Law School
Ray Yasser Professor of Law University of Tulsa College of Law
Donna Young President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law and Public Policy Albany Law School
Rebecca Zietlow Charles W. Fornoff Professor of Law & Values University of Toledo College of Law
Paul Zwier Professor of Law Emory University School of Law

Now I've quoted the most lawyers. Do I win the Internet. :P
https://medium.com/@legalscholarsonimpeachment/letter-to-congress-from-legal-scholars-6c18b5b6d116

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:31 am 

6.Jones wrote:
Santa wrote:

That. Is. Chilling.

Fill yer boots.
Quote:
We, the undersigned legal scholars, have concluded that President Trump engaged in impeachable conduct.
We do not reach this conclusion lightly. The Founders did not make impeachment available for disagreements over policy, even profound ones, nor for extreme distaste for the manner in which the President executes his office. Only “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” warrant impeachment. But there is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress. His conduct is precisely the type of threat to our democracy that the Founders feared when they included the remedy of impeachment in the Constitution.
We take no position on whether the President committed a crime. But conduct need not be criminal to be impeachable. The standard here is constitutional; it does not depend on what Congress has chosen to criminalize.
Impeachment is a remedy for grave abuses of the public trust. The two specific bases for impeachment named in the Constitution — treason and bribery — involve such abuses because they include conduct undertaken not in the “faithful execution” of public office that the Constitution requires, but instead for personal gain (bribery) or to benefit a foreign enemy (treason).
Impeachment is an especially essential remedy for conduct that corrupts elections. The primary check on presidents is political: if a president behaves poorly, voters can punish him or his party at the polls. A president who corrupts the system of elections seeks to place himself beyond the reach of this political check. At the Constitutional Convention, George Mason described impeachable offenses as “attempts to subvert the constitution.” Corrupting elections subverts the process by which the Constitution makes the president democratically accountable. Put simply, if a President cheats in his effort at re-election, trusting the democratic process to serve as a check through that election is no remedy at all. That is what impeachment is for.
Moreover, the Founders were keenly concerned with the possibility of corruption in the president’s relationships with foreign governments. That is why they prohibited the president from accepting anything of value from foreign governments without Congress’s consent. The same concern drove their thinking on impeachment. James Madison noted that Congress must be able to remove the president between elections lest there be no remedy if a president betrayed the public trust in dealings with foreign powers.
In light of these considerations, overwhelming evidence made public to date forces us to conclude that President Trump engaged in impeachable conduct. To mention only a few of those facts: William B. Taylor, who leads the U.S. embassy in Ukraine, testified that President Trump directed the withholding of hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid for Ukraine in its struggle against Russia — aid that Congress determined to be in the U.S. national security interest — until Ukraine announced investigations that would aid the President’s re-election campaign. Ambassador Gordon Sondland testified that the President made a White House visit for the Ukrainian president conditional on public announcement of those investigations. In a phone call with the Ukrainian president, President Trump asked for a “favor” in the form of a foreign government investigation of a U.S. citizen who is his political rival. President Trump and his Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney made public statements confirming this use of governmental power to solicit investigations that would aid the President’s personal political interests. The President made clear that his private attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was central to efforts to spur Ukrainian investigations, and Mr. Giuliani confirmed that his efforts were in service of President Trump’s private interests.
Ultimately, whether to impeach the President and remove him from office depends on judgments that the Constitution leaves to Congress. But if the House of Representatives impeached the President for the conduct described here and the Senate voted to remove him, they would be acting well within their constitutional powers. Whether President Trump’s conduct is classified as bribery, as a high crime or misdemeanor, or as both, it is clearly impeachable under our Constitution.

Spoiler: show
Mark Aaronson Professor of Law Emeritus Univ. of Calif. Hastings College of the Law
Nancy Abramowitz Professor of Practice American University Washington College of Law
Kathryn Abrams Herma Hill Kay Distinguished Professor of Law UC-Berkeley School of Law
Jeffrey Abramson Professor of Law and Government University of Texas
Nadia Ahmad Associate Professor of Law Barry University School of Law
Miriam Albert Professor of Skills Hofstra Law School
Craig Alexander Adjunct Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Anthony Alfieri Professor of Law University of Miami School of Law
Michael Algeo Judge/Adjunct Professor Washington College of Law
Jessie Allen Associate Professor University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Sean Anderson Teaching Associate Professor University of Illinois College of Law
Kate Andrias Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Catherine Archibald Associate Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Fabio Arcila, Jr. Visiting Law Professor Univ. Illinois-Chicago John Marshall Law School
Robert Aronson Betts, Patterson & Mines Professor of Law Emeritus University of Washington
Jonathan Askin Professor of Clinical Law Brooklyn Law School
Barbara Atwood Mary Anne Richey Professor of Law Emerita University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
Sahar Aziz Professor of Law and Chancellor's Social Justice Scholar Rutgers Law School
Barbara Babb Associate Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Samuel Bagenstos Frank G. Millard Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Nicholas Bagley Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
William Bailey Professor From Practice and Director of Trial Advocacy University of Washington School of Law
Shalanda Baker Professor of Law, Public Policy and Urban Affairs Northeastern University
Carlos Ball Distinguished Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Beverly Balos Clinical Professor of Law Emerita University of Minnesota
William Banks Board of Advisers Distinguished Professor Syracuse University
Charles Baron Emeritus Professor Boston College Law School
Christine Bartholomew Associate Professor of Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Rick Barton Adjunct Professor of Law University of San Diego School of Law
Ian Bartrum Professor of Law William S Boyd School of Law, UNLV
Lawrence Baxter David T. Zhang Professor of the Practice of Law Duke Law School
Linda Beale Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Mary Beck Emerita Professor of Clinical Law Missouri University School of Law
Roxana Bell Assistant Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Steven Bender Professor of Law Seattle University School of Law
Emily Benfer Visiting Associate Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Susan Bennett Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Beth Bennion Assistant Director & Adjunct Professor Stetson University College of Law
Eric Berger Earl Dunlap Distinguished Professor of Law University of Nebraska College of Law
William Berman Clinical Professor of Law Suffolk University Law School
Emily Berman Associate Professor of Law University of Houston Law Center
Caroline Bettinger-Lopez Professor of Law and Director, Human Rights Clinic University of Miami School of Law
Warren Binford Professor & Director, Clinical Law Program Willamette University College of Law
Susan Bitensky Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Henry Blair Robins Kaplan Distinguished Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Beryl Blaustone Professor of Law CUNY School of Law
Robert Bloom Professor Boston College Law School
Grace Blumberg Distinguished Professor of Law Emerita UCLA School of Law
Ted Blumoff Professor of Law Mercer University Law School
Donald Bogan Professor of Law University of Oklahoma College of Law
Carl T. Bogus Professor of Law Roger Williams University
Richard Boldt T. Carroll Brown Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Hyla Bondareff Electronic Resources Librarian & Lecturer in Law Washington University School of Law in St. Louis
Vincent Bonventre Justice Robert H. Jackson Distinguished Professor of Law Albany Law School
Pamela Bookman Associate Professor Fordham Law School
Linda Bosniak Professor Rutgers University
Amelia Boss Trustee Professor of Law Thomas R. Kline School of Law Drexel University
Richard Boswell Professor of Law University of California, Hastings
Michael Boucai Associate Professor University at Buffalo School of Law
Margaret W. Bowman Assistant Professor of Law University of Tulsa
Bruce Boyer Curt and Linda Rodin Professor of Law and Social Justice Loyola University of Chicago
Shawn Marie Boyne Professor of Law Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Kiel Brennan-Marquez Associate Professor and William T. Golden Scholar University of Connecticut School of Law
Frank Bress Professor of Law New York Law School
Katrice Bridges Copeland Professor of Law Penn State Law
Lea Brilmayer Howard Holtzmann Professor of International Law Yale Law School
Mark Brodin Professor Boston College Law School
James Brook Professor of Law Emeritis New York Law School
Susan Brooks Associate Dean and Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Patricia Broussard Professor FAMU College of Law
Charles Brower Professor of Law Wayne State University
Karen Brown Professor of Law George Washington University
Allison Brownell Tirres Associate Professor DePaul University College of Law
Charles Luke Brussel Professor Fordham Law School
Tom Buchele Clinical Professor of Law Lewis & Clark School of Law
Barbara Bucholtz Professor of Law University of Tulsa College of Law
Jessica Bulman-Pozen Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Stephen Burbank David Berger Professor for the Administration of Justice University of Pennsylvania Law School
Dan Burk Chancellor's Professor of Law University of California, Irvine
Margaret Burnham University Distinguished Professor Northeastern University School of Law
Grace Calabrese Tonner Professor University of California, Irvine
Mark Cammack Professor of Law Southwestern Law School
Marilyn Blumberg Cane Professor Emerita Nova Southeastern University
Julie Cantor Lecturer in Law UCLA School of Law
Eduardo R.C. Capulong Professor of Law CUNY School of Law
Dale Carpenter Judge William Hawley Atwell Chair of Constitutional Law and Professor of Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Gilbert Carrasco Professor of Law Willamette University College of Law
Jenny Carroll Wiggins, Childs, Quinn & Pantazis Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Timothy Casey Professor in Residence California Western School of Law
David Cassuto Professor of Law Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
Helen Chang Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of Law
Faisal Chaudhry Assistant Professor of Law & History University of Dayton
Angelica Chazaro Assistant Professor University of Washington School of Law
Erwin Chemerinksy Dean and Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law Berkeley Law School
Kenneth Chestek Professor of Law University of Wyoming
Luis Chiesa Professr of Law and Director of the Buffalo Criminal Law Center University at Buffalo School of Law, The State University of New York
Michael Chiorazzi Associate Dean for Information Services University of Miami School of Law
Carol Chomsky Professor University of Minnesota Law School
Cyra Akila Choudhury Professor of Law FIU
Eric Christiansen Professor of Law & Associate Dean Golden Gate University School of Law
Richard Chused Professor of Law New York Law School
J. Stephen Clark Professor of Law Albany Law School
Roger Clark Board of Governors Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Sarah Cleveland Louis Henkin Professor of Human & Constitutional Rights Columbia Law School
John Clynch Senior Lecturer University of Washington School of Law
James Coben Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Linda Coco Associate Professor of Law Barry University School of Law
Cary Coglianese Edward B. Shils Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania Law School
Laura Cohen Distinguished Clinical Professor of Law and Justice Virginia Long Scholar Rutgers Law School
David Cohen Professor of Law Drexel Kline School of Law
Clare Keefe Coleman Associate Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Robin Collin Professor of Law Willamette University College of Law
Anna Cominsky Visiting Associate Professor of Law New York Law School
Jenny-Brooke Condon Professor of Law Seton Hall Law School
Elizabeth Cooper Professor of Law Fordham Law School
Caroline Mala Corbin Professor of Law and Dean's Distinguished Scholar University of Miami School of Law
Daniel Coyne Clinical Professor of Law (Ret.) Chicago-Kent College of Law
Gregory Crespi Homer R. Mitchell Professor of Law Southern Methodist University
Richard W. Creswell Professor of Law Emeritus Mercer University
Phyllis L Crocker Dean and Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
McKay Cunningham Professor of Law Concordia University School of Law
Perry Dane Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Seth Davis Adunct Professor of Law Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
April Dawson Professor North Carolina Central University School of Law
Frank Deale Professor of Law CUNY Law School
Margaret deGuzman James E. Beasley Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Richard Delgado John J. Sparkman Chair of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Jacques deLisle Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania
Joy Delman Professor of Law Emerita Thomas Jefferson School of Law
David DeMatteo Associate Professor of Law & Psychology Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
Nora Demleitner Roy L. Steinheimer Jr. Professor of Law Washington and Lee University
Melanie DeRousse Clinical Associate Professor University of Kansas School of Law
Stephen Diamond Associate Professor of Law Santa Clara University School of Law
Amy Dillard Associate Professor of Law University of Baltimore Law School
Paul Diller Professor of Law Willamette University
Anthony M. Dillof Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Robert Dinerstein Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Ciji Dodds Assistant Professor Albany Law School
Michael Dorf Robert S. Stevens Professor of Law Cornell Law School
Michael Dorff Professor Southwestern Law School
Joshua Dressler Distinguished University Professor The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law
David Driesen University Professor Syracuse University College of Law
Sarah Duggin Professor of Law The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
Heather Dunbar Associate Professor WMU Cooley Law School
Ilene Durst Professor Visiting Professor California Western School of Law
Thomas Eaton J. Alton Hosch Professor Emeritus University of Georgia School of Law
Peter Edelman Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Law and Public Policy Georgetown Law Center
Chris Edelson Assistant Professor American University
Mark Edwards Baillon Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Leora Eisenstadt Assistant Professor of Legal Studies Temple University Fox School of Business
Bram Elias Clinical Professor of Law University of Iowa College of Law
Heather Elliott Alumni, Class of '36 Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Scott England Principal Lecturer & Regents’ Lecturer University of New Mexico School of Law
Monica Eppinger Professor Saint Louis University School of Law
Jules Epstein Professor Temple Beasley School of Law
Sam Erman Professor USC Gould School of Law
Marie Failinger Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Daniel Farbman Assistant Professor Boston College Law School
Anthony Farley Matthews Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence Albany Law School
Susan Feathers Assistant Dean Rutgers
Jeffrey Feldman Professor University of Washington
Stephen Feldman Housel/Arnold Distinguished Professor Wyoming
Mary Fellows Professor of Law Emerita University of Minnesota
Eugene Fidell Florence Rogatz Visiting Lecturer in Law Yale Law School
Robert Field Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Eric Fink Associate Professor Elon University School of Law
Claire Finkelstein Algernon Biddle Professor of Law and Professor of Philosophy University of Pennsylvania
Susan Fino Professor Wayne State University
Fern Fisher Judge Hofstra Law Dchool
Joseph Fishkin Marrs McLean Professor in Law University of Texas
Rebecca Flanagan Assistant Professor UMass Law
Akilah Folami Professor of Law Hofstra law
Richard Ford Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Caroline Forell Professor Emerita University of Oregon School of Law
Gregory Fox Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Jill Fraley Associate Professor of Law Washington and Lee University School of Law
Gary Francione Board of Governors Distinguished Professor Rutgers University School of Law
Alexandra M Franco Visiting Assistant Professor IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
David Franklin Associate Professor DePaul University College of Law
Kris Franklin Professor of Law New York Law School
Ann Freedman Associate Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Eric M. Freedman Siggi B. Wilzig Distinguished Professor of Constitutional Rights Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Lawrence Friedman Marion Rice Kirkwood Professor Stanford University School of Law
Lawrence Friedman Professor of Law New England Law | Boston
Richard Friedman Alene and Allan F. Smith Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
William Funk Lewis & Clark Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus Lewis & Clark Law School
Barry Furrow Professor of Law Kline School of Law at Drexel University
Craig Futterman Clinical Professor of Law University of Chicago Law School
Martha Gaines Distinguished Clinical Professor University of Wisconsin Law School
Paula Galowitz Clinical Professor of Law Emerita New York University School of Law
James Gardner Professor of Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Bernadette Gargano Vice Dean of Students and Lecturer-in-Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Frederick Mark Gedicks Guy Anderson Chair & Professor of Law Brigham Young University Law School
Bennett Gershman Professor of Law Elisabeth Haub School of Law, Pace University
Nancy Gertner Retired Judge, Senior Lecturer Harvard Law School
Sarah Gerwig-Moore Professor of Law Mercer University School of Law
Doni Gewirtzman Professor of Law New York Law School
Brittany Glidden Professor UC Hastings College of Law
Miriam Gohara Clinical Associate Professor of Law Yale Law School
A. Thomas Golden Professor of Law, Emeritus Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Julie Goldscheid Professor CUNY School of Law
Jared Goldstein Professor of Law Roger Williams University School of Law
Jasmine Gonzales Rose Associate Professor of Law University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Patrick Goodman Lecturer in Law UCLA School of Law
Robert Gordon Professor of Law Stanford University
Kathleen Gordon Associate Director, Clinical Program American University Washington College of Law
Neil Gotanda Professor Emeritus Western State College of Law
Jonathan Gould Assistant Professor of Law Berkeley Law School
Mark Graber Regents Professor University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Tiffany Graham Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Senior Lecturer University of South Dakota School of Law
John Greabe Professor of Law University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
Jennifer Green Associate Clinical Professor of Law University of Minnesota Law School
Steven Green Fred H. Paulus Professor of Law Willamette University
Michelle Greenberg-Kobrin Associate Clinical Professor of Law Cardozo Law School
Sara Greene Professor of Law Duke Law School
Jamal Greene Dwight Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Kent Greenfield Professor of Law and Dean’s Distinguished Scholar Boston College
Carolyn Grose Professor of Law MItchell Hamline School of Law
Joanna Grossman Ellen K. Solender Endowed Chair in Women and Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Catherine Grosso Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Martin Guggenheim Fiorello LaGuardia Professor of Clinical Law New York University Law School
Pratheepan Gulasekaram Professor of Law Santa Clara University
Jennifer Gundlach Emily & Stephen Mendel Distinguished Professor of Law and Clinical Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law, Hofstra University
Jimmy Gurule Professor of Law Notre Dame Law School
Jill Habig Lecturer Berkeley Law School
Phoebe Haddon Chancellor and Professor of Law Rutgers- CAMDEN University
Hiba Hafiz Assistant Professor of Law Boston College Law School
Monica Hakimi James V. Campbell Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Amy Halbrook Professor of Law Salmon P. Chase College of Law
Nicole Hallett Associate Clinical Professor of Law University of Chicago Law School
Susan Pace Hamill Professor of Law and Honors Professor University of Alabama School of Law
Ian Haney Lopez Chief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Public Law UC Berkeley
Dana Harrington Conner Professor Delaware Law School of Widener University
Jeffrey Harrison Professor of Law University of Florida
Emily Albrink Hartigan Professor of Law St. Mary’s University School of Law
Renee Hatcher Assistant Professor of Law UIC John Marshall Law School
Oona Hathaway Professor of Law Yale Law School
Stacy Hawkins Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Grant Hayden Professor of Law SMU-Dedman School of Law
Antony Haynes Associate Dean Albany Law School
Thomas Healy Professor of Law Seton Hall University School of Law
Henry Hecht Herma Hill Kay Lecturer in Residence University of California, Berkeley School of Law
Lynne Henderson Professor Emerita UNLV-Boyd School of Law
Leslie Henry Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Helen Hershkoff Herbert M. and Svetlana Wachtell Professor of Constitutional Law and Civil Liberties New York University School of Law
Steven Heyman Professor of Law Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Tech
John Heywood Associate Professor/Law Librarian American University Washington College of Law
Michael Higginbotham Joseph Curtis Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Jim Hilbert Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B. Jessie Hill Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, Judge Ben C. Green Professor of Law Case Western Reserve University
Laura J. Hines Professor of Law University of Kansas School of Law
Bill Hing Professor of Law University of San Francisco
Michael Hoffheimer Professor of Law and Jamie L. Whitten Chair of Law and Government University of Mississippi School of Law
Barbara Hoffman Assistant Clinical Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Stephen Holmes Walter E. Meyer Professor of Law New York University School of Law
Kari Hong Associate Professor Boston College Law School
Joan Howarth Distinguished Visiting Professor Boyd School of Law, UNLV
Babe Howell Professor CUNY School of Law
Aziz Huq Frank and Bernice J. Greenberg Professor of Law, Mark Claster Mamolen Teaching Scholar University of Chicago Law School
Alex Hurder Clinical Professor of Law - Retired Vanderbilt Law School
Rebecca Ingber Associate Professor of Law Boston University School of Law
Jack Jackson Assistant Professor Whitman College
Craig Jackson Professor of Law Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University
Sandra Janin Professor of Legal Writing New York Law School
Eric Janus Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Peter Jaszi Emeritus Professor American University Law School
Stewart Jay William L. Dwyer Chair in Law Emeritus University of Washington School of Law
Danielle Jefferis Clinical Teaching Fellow University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Dalie Jimenez Professor of Law University of California, Irvine School of Law
Kari Johnson Professor of Research and Writing Chicago-Kent College of Law
Stephen Johnson Professor of Law Mercer University Law School
Lawrence Joseph Tinnelly Professor of Law St. John's University School of Law
Irving Joyner Professor North Carolina Central University School of Law
Andrew Jurs Associate Dean and Professor of Law Drake University Law School
Dan Kahan Elizabeth K. Dollard Professor of Law and Professor of Psychology Yale Law School
Jeffrey Kahn Professor of Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Rob Kahn Professor of Law University of St. Thomas School of Law (Minnesota)
David Kairys James E. Beasley Professor of Law, Emeritus Temple University Beasley School of Law
Anil Kalhan Professor of Law Drexel University Kline School of Law
Sam Kamin Professor of Law University of Denver
Helen Kang Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of Law
Daniel Kanstroom Professor of Law, Thomas F. Carney Distinguished Scholar Boston College Law School
Robin Kar Professor of Law and Philosophy University of Illinois
Ken Katkin Professor of Law Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Eileen Kaufman Professor of Law Emerita Touro Law Center
Andrew Kent Professor of Law Fordham University School of Law
Lisa Kern Griffin Professor of Law Duke University
Amalia Kessler Professor of Law Stanford University
Paul Kibel Professor Golden Gate University School of Law
Michael Kimberly Visiting Lecturer in Law & Co-Director, Supreme Court Clinic Yale Law School
Shani King Professor of Law University of Florida College of Law
Kit Kinports Professor and Polisher Family Scholar Penn State Law
Heidi Kitrosser Robins Kaplan Professor of Law University of Minnesota Law School
Harold Hongju Koh Sterling Professor of International Law Yale Law School
Mehmet Konar-Steenberg Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Judith Koons Professor of Law Barry University School of Law
Don Korobkin Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Minna Kotkin Professor of Law Brooklyn Law School
Lee Kovarsky Professor of Law University of Maryland School of Law
Stefan Krieger Richard J. Cardali Distinguished Professor in Trial Advocacy and Director, Center for Applied Legal Reasoning Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Paul Kurtz J. Alton Hosch Professor Emeritus University of Georgia School of Law
Patricia Kuszler Professor University of Washington
Mae Kuykendall Professor Law Michigan State University College of Law
John LaFond Edward A. Smith/Missouri Chair in Law, the Constitution and Society University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
John Lande Isidor Loeb Professor Emeritus University of Missouri School of Law
Eric Lane Eric J. Schmertz Distinguished Professor of Public Law and Public Service Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Laura Lape Associate Professor of Law Syracuse University College of Law
David Larson Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Carlton Larson Professor of Law UC Davis School of Law
Sylvia Law Professor Emerita New York University
Michael Lawrence Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Anne Lawton Professor of Law Michigan State University College of Law
Laurie Leader Clinical Professor of Law Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Tech
Jaime Lee Associate Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Jennifer Lee Associate Clinical Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Brant Lee Professor of Law University of Akron School of Law
Carpenter Lee Associate Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Nicole Lefton Assistant Professor Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Amanda Leiter Professor American University Washington College of Law
Mark Lemley William H. Neukom Professor Stanford Law School
Arthur Leonard Robert F. Wagner Professor of Labor & Employment Law New York Law School
Kevin Leske Professor of Law University of Dayton School of Law
John Leubsdorf Distinguished Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Raleigh Levine James E. Kelley Chair in Tort Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Sanford Levinson W. St. John Garwood and W. St. John Garwood Jr. Centennial Chair in Law, University of Texas Law School, Professor of Government, University of Texas at Austin University of Texas
Martin Levy Professor of Law Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Meredith Lewis Professor and Vice Dean University at Buffalo School of Law
Theo Liebmann Clinical Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Francine Lipman William S. Boyd Professor of Law William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Leah Litman Assistant Professor University of Michigan Law School
Rory Little Professor/Visiting Professor UC Hastings/Yale Law School
Edward Lloyd Evan M. Frankel Clinical Professor of Environmental Law Columbia Law School
Anne Lofaso Arthur B. Hodges Professor of Law West Virginia University College of Law
Stephen Loffredo Professor of Law City University of New York School of Law
Rachel Lopez Associate Professor of Law Drexel University, School of Law
J.C. Lore Clinical Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
John Lunstroth Lecturer University of Houston
Warren Lupel Prof of Law (ret.) Northwestern Law
Ira Lupu F. Elwood & Eleanor Davis Professor Emeritus of Law George Washington University
Mary A. Lynch Kate Stoneman Chair in Law and Democracy Albany Law School
Robert MacCoun Professor of Law Stanford University
Gregory Magarian Thomas and Karole Green Professor of Law Washington University in St. Louis
Rhonda Magee Professor of Law University of San Francisco School of Law
Suparna Malempati Associate Professor Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
Lisa Manheim Associate Professor University of Washington School of Law
Maya Manian Visiting Professor Howard University School of Law
Naomi Mann Associate Clinical Professor of Law Boston University School of Law
Michael Mannheimer Professor of Law Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Peter Margulies Professor of Law Roger Williams University School of Law
Daniel Markovits Guido Calabresi Professor of Law Yale Law School
Shauna Marshall Professor Emerita UC Hastings College of the Law
Jim Marshall Former Professor of Law Mercer University
Francisco Martin Former Sallows Professor of Human Rights University of Saskatchewan College of Law
Miriam Marton Associate Dean of Experiential Learning University of Tulsa College of Law
Jerry Mashaw Sterling Professor of Law, Emeritus and Professorial Lecturer Yale Law School
Dayna Matthew Professor University of Virginia Law School
Nancy Maurer Professor Albany Law School
Connie Mayer Professor of Law Albany Law School
Sharia Mayfield Adjunct Professor & Lawyer Willamette University College of Law
Goldburn Maynard Associate Professor of Law University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
Thomas McAffee William S. Boyd Professor Boyd Law School, UNLV
Karen McDonald Henning Associate Professor of Law University of Detroit Mercy Law School
M. Isabel Medina Ferris Family Distinguished Professor of Law Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Joan Meier Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
Michelle Mello Professor Stanford Law School
Michael Meltsner Matthews University Professor of Law Northeastern University School of Law
Peter Menell Professor of Law UC Berkeley School of Law
Carrie Menkel-Meadow Distinguished Professor of Law University of California Irvine
Gillian Metzger Harlan Fiske Stone Professor of Constitutional Law Columbia Law School
Thomas Metzloff Professor of Law Duke University School of Law
Amy Meyers Professor of Legal Writing Willamette University College of Law
Jon Michaels Professor of Law UCLA School of Law
Binny Miller Professor of Law and Co-Director, Criminal Justice Clinic American University, Washington College of Law
Jessica Millward Practitioner-in-Residence American University, Washington College of Law
Nancy Modesitt Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Charles W Mooney Jr Charles A Heimbold, Jr. Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania Law School
Michael S. Moore Walgreen University Chair and Center for Advanced Study Professor of Law University of Illinois
Jennifer Moore Professor of Law University of New Mexico School of Law
Perry Moriearty Professor University of Minnesota Law School
Alan Morrison Lerner Family Associate Dean for Public Interest & Public Service Law George Washington Law School
Elora Mukherjee Jerome L. Greene Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Steve Mulroy Bredesen Professor of Law University of Memphis Humphreys School of Law
Jane Murphy Laurence M. Katz Professor of Law University of Baltimore School of Law
Ann Murphy Professor Gonzaga University School of Law
Justin Murray Associate Professor of Law New York Law School
Kristen Murray Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Karen Musalo Professor U.C. Hastings
Athena Mutua Professor of Law University at Buffalo School of Law
Makau Mutua SUNY Distinguished Professor SUNY Buffalo Law School
Sheldon Nahmod University Distinguished Professor Emeritus IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
Louis Natali Professor of Law Temple University Law School
Alan Nemeth Adjunct Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law and University of Baltimore School of Law
Gerald Neuman J. Sinclair Armstrong Professor of International, Foreign, and Comparative Law Harvard Law School
Elizabeth Nevins Professor of Clinical Law Hofstra University's Maurice A. Deane School of Law
Stephen Newman Professor of Law Emeritus New York Law School
Anthony Niedwiecki Dean and Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of law
Luke Norris Assistant Professor of Law University of Richmond Law School
Kimberly O'Leary Professor of Law WMU-Cooley Law School
Anthony O'Rourke Joseph W. Belluck and Laura L. Aswad Professor University at Buffalo School of Law, SUNY
Reginald Oh Professor of Law Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
Michael A. Olivas William B. Bates Distinguished Chair in Law University of Houston Law Center
Andy Olree Professor of Law Faulkner University, Jones School of Law
David Oppenheimer Clinical Professor of Law University of California, Berkeley Law
John Orcutt Professor of Law University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
Marisol Orihuela Clinical Associate Professor of Law Yale Law School
Lauren Ouziel Associate Professor Temple University Beasley School of Law
Patrick Parenteau Professor of Law Vermont Law School
J. Wilson Parker Professor of Law Wake Forest University School of Law
Stephen Paskey Lecturer University at Buffalo School of Law
Frank Pasquale Piper & Marbury Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Juan Perea Professor of Law Loyola University Chicago
Michael Perrry Robert W. Woodruff Professor of Law Emory University
Philip Peters Jr. Ruth L. Hulston Professor Emeritus of Law School of Law, University of Missouri
Huyen Pham Professor Texas A&M University School of Law
F. Peter Phillips Distinguished Adjunct Professor and Director Alternative Dispute Resolution Skills Program New York Law School
Daniel Pi Visiting Assistant Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Justin Pidot Professor of Law University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
Tamara Piety Professor of Law University of Tulsa
Joseph Pileri Practitioner in Residence American University Washington College of Law
Ascanio Piomelli Professor of Law UC Hastings College of the Law
Stacey Platt Curt & Linda Rodin Clinical Professor of Law & Social Justice Loyola University Chicago School of Law
James Pope Distinguished Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Cedric Merlin Powell Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs Professor of Law University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
David Pozen Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Sharon Press Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Charles Press Clinical Professor of Law University of Texas School of Law
Richard Primus Theodore J. St. Antoine Collegiate Professor of Law The University of Michigan Law School
Edward Purcell, Jr. Joseph Solomon Distinguished Professor New York Law School
Asifa Quraishi-Landes Law Professor University of Wisconsin
Srividhya Ragavan Professor of Law Texas A&M School of Law
Lynne Rambo Professor of Law Texas A&M University School of Law
Vernellia Randall Professor Emerita of Law The University of Dayton School of Law
Sara Rankin Associate Professor Seattle University School of Law
Alan Rau Mark G. & Judy G. Yudof Chair in Law Emeritus University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Robert Reinstein Dean Emeritus and Clifford Scott Green Professor of Law Emeritus Temple University Beasley School of Law
W. Michael Reisman Myres S. McDougal Professor of International Law Yale Law School
Daphna Renan Assistant Professor of Law Harvard Law School
Judith Resnik Arthur Liman Professor of Law Yale Law School
Richard Reuben James Lewis Parks Professor of Law and Journalism University of Missouri School of Law
Deborah Rhode Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Kim D. Ricardo Professor of Law UIC John Marshall Law School
William D. Rich Emeritus Professor of Law University of Akron School of Law
Michelle Richards Assistant Professor of Law Detroit Mercy School of Law
Henry Richardson Professor of Law Temple University Law School
Sandra Rierson Associate Professor Thomas Jefferson School of Law
David Ritchie Professor of Law and Philosophy Mercer University
Judith Ritter Distinguished Professor of Law Widener University Delaware Law School
Allie Robbins Associate Professor of Law CUNY School of Law
Ira Robbins Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Zoe Robinson Professor DePaul University College of Law
Cristina Rodriguez Leighton Homer Surbeck Professor of Law Yale Law School
Christopher Roederer Assistant Professor of Law University of Dayton
Sarah Rogerson Professor of Law Albany Law School
Shalev Roisman Associate Professor of Law University of Arizona
Ediberto Roman Professor of Law Florida International University College of Law
Victor Romero Maureen B. Cavanaugh Distinguished Faculty Scholar and Professor of Law Penn State Law-University Park
Tom Romero, II Associate Professor University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Kaelyn Romey Associate Professor, Director of Litigation Center Golden Gate University School of Law
Kermit Roosevelt Professor of Law University of Pennsylvania Law School
Leslie Rose Professor Emerita Golden Gate Univ. School of Law
Henry Rose Professor of Law Loyola University Chicago
Stephen Rosenbaum Frank C. Newman Lecturer Univ of Calif, Berkeley
Rand Rosenblatt Professor of Law Emeritus Rutgers University Law School
Darren Rosenblum Professor Pace Law School
Catherine Ross Fred C. Stevenson Research Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
Stephen Ross Professor of Law Penn State Law
Ezra Rosser Professor of Law American University Washington College of Law
Brad Roth Professor of Political Science & Law Wayne State University
Andrew Rothman Associate Professor of Professional Practice Rutgers Law School
Laura Rovner Professor of Law & Director, Civil Rights Clinic University of Denver College of Law
Denise Roy Professor Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Judith Royster Professor of Law University of Tulsa College of Law
John Ruple Professor of Law (Research) University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
SpearIt S Professor of Law Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Zahr Said Associate Dean University of Washington School of Law
Michael Salerno Clinical Professor UC Hastings College of the Law
Peter Salib Climenko Fellow and Lecturer on Law Harvard Law School
Joyce Saltalamachia Professor Emerita New York Law School
Jack Sammons Griffin B. Bell Professor of Law Emeritus Mercer Law School
Steve Sanders Professor of Law Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Eli Savit Lecturer University of Michigan Law School
Thomas Schaaf Associate Professor Golden Gate University School of Law
Barbara Schatz Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Andrew Schepard Siben & Siben Distinguished Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Andrew Scherer Visiting Associate Professor of Law New York Law School
James Schiavenza Professor and Dean Lincoln Law School of Sacramento
Margo Schlanger Wade H. and Dores M. McCree Collegiate Professor of Law University of Michigan
Randall Schmidt Clinical Professor of Law University of Chicago Law School
Richard Schragger Perre Bowen Professor of Law University of Virginia School of Law
Joshua Schwartz E.K. Gubin Professor of Law The George Washington University Law School
Andrew Schwartz Lecturer Stanford Law School
David Schwartz Foley & Lardner-Bascom Professor of Law University of Wisconsin Law School
Paul Schwartz Professor of Law Berkeley Law School
Steven Schwinn Professor of Law UIC John Marshall Law School
Robert Sedler Distinguished Professor of Law Wayne State University
Louis Seidman Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Constitutional Law Georgetown University Law Center
Gil Seinfeld Robert A. Sullivan Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Academic Programming University of Michigan Law School
Jeffrey Selbin Clinical Professor of Law UC Berkeley School of Law
Joshua Sellers Associate Professor of Law Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
Malinda Seymore Professor of Law Texas A&M University School of Law
Gregory Shaffer Chancellor's Professor University of California, Irvine School of Law
Bijal Shah Associate Professor of Law Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Ann Shalleck Professor of Law and Carrington Shields Scholar American University, Washington College of Law
Colleen Shanahan Associate Clinical Professor of Law Columbia Law School
Peter Shane Jacob E. Davis and Jacob E. Davis II Chair in Law Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Amanda Shanor Assistant Professor University of Pennsylvania, the Wharton School
Daniel Sharfstein Professor of Law Vanderbilt Law School
Joan Shaughnessy Roger D. Groot Professor of Law Washington and Lee University
Gary Shaw Professor Emeritus Touro Law Center
Richard Sherwin Wallace Stevens Professor of Law New York Law School
Jed Shugerman Professor of Law Fordham University School of Law
Marjorie Shultz Professor of Law, Emerita Berkeley Law School
Michael Siebecker Professor of Law University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Neil Siegel David W. Ichel Professor of Law and Professor of Political Science Duke Law School
Katharine Silbaugh Professor of Law and Law Alumni Scholar Boston University
Kenneth Simons Professor of Law University of California Irvine School of Law
Gary Simson Macon Chair in Law Mercer University School of Law
Joseph Singer Bussey Professor of Law Harvard Law School
Anita Sinha Associate Professor of Law American University, Washington College of Law
Shirin Sinnar Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Peter Smith Arthur Selwyn Miller Research Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
Charisa Smith Associate Professor City University of New York School of Law
Linda Smith James T. Jensen Professor of Law University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
Susan Lea Smith Professor Willamette University
William Snape Assistant Dean and Professor American University, Washington College of Law
Robert Solomon Clinical Professor of Law UC Irvine School of Law
Larry Spain Alvin R. Allison Professor of Law Texas Tech University School of Law
Sophie Sparrow Associate Dean for Faculty Research & Development; Professor of Law University of New Hampshire School of Law
Norman W. Spaulding Nelson Bowman Sweitzer and Marie B. Sweitzer Professor of Law Stanford Law School
Shanin Specter Professor of Practice UC Hastings
Mark Spiegel Professor Boston College Law School
Jane Spinak Edward Ross Aranow Clinical Professor Columbia Law School
Peter Spiro Charles Weiner Professor of Law Temple University Beasley School of Law
Laura Spitz Associate Professor University of New Mexico School of Law
Max Stearns Venable, Baetjer & Howard Professor of Law University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Mike Steenson Professor of Law Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Allan Stein Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Norman Stein Professor Kline School of Law, Drexel University
Michael Steinberg Professor from Practice University of Michigan Law School
Adam Steinman University Research Professor of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Joan Steinman Professor of Law Emerita, University Distinguished Professor Emeritus Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Tech
Beth Stephens Distinguished Professor Rutgers Law School
Faith Stevelman Professor of Law New York Law School
Geoffrey Stone Edward H. Levi Distinguished Professor of Law The University of Chicago
Robert Strassfeld Professor of Law and Deputy Director Financial Integrity Institute Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Christian Sundquist Professor of Law Albany Law School
Allison Tait Associate Professor University of Richmond School of Law
Dan Tarlock University Distinguished Professor Emeritus Illinois Tech, Chicago-Kent College of Law
David Tarrien Associate Professor WMU Cooley Law School
Jennifer Taub Professor of Law Vermont Law School
Zephyr Teachout Associate Professor of Law Fordham University School of Law
Evelyn Tenenbaum Professor of Law Albany Law School
Rick Tepker Professor of Law and Calvert Chair of Law & Liberty University of Oklahoma
Joseph Thai Glenn R. Watson Centennial Chair in Law and Presidential Professor of Law University of Oklahoma College of Law
Suja Thomas Professor of Law University of Illinois College of Law
Alice Thomas Associate Professor and Interim Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Assessment Howard University School of Law
Joseph Thome Emeritus Professor University of Wisconsin Law School
Dana Thompson Clinical Professor of Law University of Michigan Law School
Elizabeth Thornburg Richard R. Lee Endowed Professor of Law SMU Dedman School of Law
Michael Tigar Emeritus Professor Duke Law School
Adam Todd Professor of Lawyering Skills and Human Rights Coordinator University of Dayton School of Law
Franita Tolson Professor of Law USC Gould School of Law
Ciara Torres-Spelliscy Professor of Law Stetson University College of Law
Laurence Tribe Carl M. Loeb University Professor Harvard Law School
Enid Trucios-Haynes Professor of Law University of Louisville
C. Cora True-Frost Associate Professor of Law Syracuse University College of Law
Alexander Tsesis Professor or Law Loyola University School of Law, Chicago
Nicole Tuchinda Visiting Assistant Professor and Director of the Juvenile and Special Education Law Clinic University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law
David Uhlmann Jeffrey F. Liss Professor from Practice and Director, Environmental Law and Policy Program University of Michigan Law School
Rodney Uphoff Elwood L. Thomas Missouri Endowed Professor Emeritus of Law University of Missouri School of Law
Rachel Van Cleave Professor of Law Golden Gate University School of Law
Joyce Vance Distinguished Professor of the Practice of Law University of Alabama School of Law
Julia Vazquez Associate Clinical Professor of Law Southwestern Law School
J.W. Verret Associate Professor of Law George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
Joseph Vining Hutchins Professor of Law Emeritus University of Michigan Law School
Joan Vogel Professor of Law Vermont Law School
Rachel Vorspan Professor of Law Fordham Law School
Dov Waisman Vice Dean & Professor of Law Southwestern Law School
Rangeley Wallace Practitioner-in-Residence Washington College of Law, American University
Adrian Walters Ralph L. Brill Professor of Law IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
Daniel Warshawsky Professor of Law New York Law School
Jonathan Weinberg Associate Dean for Research & Faculty Development and Professor of Law Wayne State University Law School
Mark S. Weiner Professor of Law Rutgers Law School
Brandon Weiss Associate Professor of Law University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law
Deborah Weissman Reef C. Ivey II Distinguished Professor of Law University of North Carolina
Donal Wells Emeritus Associate Professor Mercer University
Keith Werhan Ashton Phelps Chair in Constitutional Law Tulane Law School
James Q. Whitman Ford Foundation Professor Yale Law School
Jonathan Wiener William R. & Thomas L. Perkins Professor of Law Duke Law School
Grace Wigal Teaching Professor Emeritus West Virginia University College of Law
Bryan H. Wildenthal Professor of Law Emeritus Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Amelia Wilson Associate Research Scholar Columbia Law School
Michael Wishnie William O. Douglas Clinical Professor of Law Yale Law School
John Witt Allen H. Duffy Class of 1960 Professor of Law Yale Law School
Brian Wolfman Director, Appellate Courts Immersion Clinic and Associate Professor of Law Georgetown University Law Center
Evan Wolfson Distinguished Visitor from Practice Georgetown Law Center
Barbara Woodhouse L.Q.C. Lamar Professor of Law Emory University Law School
Lauris Wren Clinical Professor of Law Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Dwayne Wright Visiting Assistant Professor George Washington University Law School
Gideon Yaffe Wesley Newcomb Hohfeld Professor of Jurisprudence Yale Law School
Ray Yasser Professor of Law University of Tulsa College of Law
Donna Young President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law and Public Policy Albany Law School
Rebecca Zietlow Charles W. Fornoff Professor of Law & Values University of Toledo College of Law
Paul Zwier Professor of Law Emory University School of Law

Now I've quoted the most lawyers. Do I win the Internet. :P
https://medium.com/@legalscholarsonimpeachment/letter-to-congress-from-legal-scholars-6c18b5b6d116

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:34 am 

Yup I think that gets chalked up to you. Onto the next battle men

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:38 am 

I hope some enterprising young fellow takes a statistical and analytical scalpel to that list of people, now that we have a bunch of willing guinea pigs for study. It would make for fascinating reading. They really have a tin ear for optics. I suspect someone will do just that. There is an audience for knowing a bit more about these people.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:41 am 

EverReady wrote:

One of the great recurring features of history seems to be the idiotic academic chain mail in which credentialism, appeal to authority, transparent lust for group power, and out and out snobbery is right to the fore. This looks a classic of the genre, but the masterpiece remains this one: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/per ... wrong.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:41 am 

tin ear for optics

I'm using that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:50 am 

6.Jones wrote:
tin ear for optics

I'm using that.

Almost certainly not my own. Not sure where I picked up the phrase.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:54 am 

A lot of women and people with funny names in that list.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:57 am 

Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:00 am 

EverReady wrote:

One of the great recurring features of history seems to be the idiotic academic chain mail in which credentialism, appeal to authority, transparent lust for group power, and out and out snobbery is right to the fore. This looks a classic of the genre, but the masterpiece remains this one: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/per ... wrong.html

There was that situation recently where that bloke got sacked from Cambridge for racism after a letter signed by thousands. Turned out most if them hadn't read any of the bloke's work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:01 am 

Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

I have one. After taking in the broad sweep of history I'm not sure they're qualified to comment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:04 am 

Santa wrote:
Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

I have one. After taking in the broad sweep of history I'm not sure they're qualified to comment.

This is undignified. You clearly just lost the internet to groucho. Congratulate him and move on. Stop this sad little act.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:07 am 

Santa wrote:
EverReady wrote:

There was that situation recently where that bloke got sacked from Cambridge for racism after a letter signed by thousands. Turned out most if them hadn't read any of the bloke's work.

That was nasty and the definition of 'chilling' if ever there was one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:09 am 

Fat Old Git wrote:
Santa wrote:
Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

This is undignified. You clearly just lost the internet to groucho. Congratulate him and move on. Stop this sad little act.

What???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:10 am 

Fat Old Git wrote:
Santa wrote:
Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

What???

He likes to sweep in occasionally with those kinds of comment. Not much more to offer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:11 am 

Fat Old Git wrote:
Santa wrote:
Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

It's a sad reflection that on a register of names dominated by men, ballpark 2 to 1, some people look at the list and think that's a lot of women.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:12 am 

Just read that letter. It says we're not saying it's bribery but it's bribery. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:13 am 

piquant wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Santa wrote:
Santa wrote:

Yeah, no comment.

It's a sad reflection that on a register of names dominated by men, ballpark 2 to 1, some people look at the list and think that's a lot of women.

It's a sad reflection that that's what you think he was saying. Projection much?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:15 am 

I came across.an interesting number the other day. Apparently 97% of law students identify left. That is what's coming down the pipeline at conservatives. I'll see if I can dig up any facts.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:18 am 

Santa wrote:
Just read that letter. It says we're not saying it's bribery but it's bribery. :lol:

If you want to find The List of the biggest wankers in all of America, it just landed on everyone's desk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:18 am 

Santa wrote:
I came across.an interesting number the other day. Apparently 97% of law students identify left. That is what's coming down the pipeline at conservatives. I'll see if I can dig up any facts.

Most college professors do as well. I think Betsy is on it though and is going to reeducate them or some shit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:19 am 

EverReady wrote:
Santa wrote:

Most college professors do as well. I think Betsy is on it though and is going to reeducate them or some shit

We should try the procedure on a country first. See if anyone can make any headway with Sweden or Ireland. I have my doubts.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:20 am 

This

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... h2REnQEX2f

Says 62%.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:24 am 

Santa wrote:

Oh, so you chose to criticise the credentials and competence of the signatories before you even read what they had to say. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:25 am 

BlackMac wrote:
Santa wrote:

Oh, so you chose to criticise the credentials and competence of the signatories before you even read what they had to say. :roll: :roll:

No I criticised their race and sex. :thumbup:

Edit: let's see if one of the thicko mods thinks that's what I actually did.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2618, 2619, 2620, 2621, 2622, 2623, 2624 ... 2658  Next