Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2663, 2664, 2665, 2666, 2667, 2668, 2669 ... 2703  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7683
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco.


You repeat this ad nauseam...and your evidence is? In fact, what am I doing...another f*cking wormhole of bullsh*t. Crack on. Enjoy yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco.


You repeat this ad nauseam...and your evidence is? In fact, what am I doing...another f*cking wormhole of bullsh*t. Crack on. Enjoy yourself.


This is how I roll:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16320
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco. Celebrity psychologist Dr Drew, who lives in Burbank, is thinking of running against him he's so shocked to see a certifiable lunatic roaming around causing this kind of damage.

And yet, you regard Trump as comparatively sane, despite the evidence to the contrary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dangerous_Case_of_Donald_Trump

Quote:
According to Jeannie Suk Gersen in The New Yorker, "A strange consensus does appear to be forming around Trump's mental state," including Democrats and Republicans who doubt Trump's fitness for office.[2]

In a blog post republished on Salon in September 2017, journalist Bill Moyers wrote that "[t]here will not be a book published this fall more urgent, important, or controversial than The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump". In an interview with Robert Jay Lifton, Moyers said that Trump "makes increasingly bizarre statements that are contradicted by irrefutable evidence to the contrary." Lifton said, "He doesn't have clear contact with reality, though I'm not sure it qualifies as a bona fide delusion." As an example, Lifton said, when Trump claimed that former president Barack Obama was born in Kenya, "he was manipulating that lie as well as undoubtedly believing it in part."[4]

Carlos Lozada in The Washington Post wrote that many politicians and commentators referred to Trump as "crazy" or doubted his mental health. In this book, mental health professionals examine that claim. They conclude that "anyone as mentally unstable as Mr. Trump simply should not be entrusted with the life-and-death powers of the presidency." Lozada wrote that these conclusions are "compelling," but presidents with mental illness, like depression, can be effective, and presidents without mental illness can still be dangerous.[5]


It does seem as through there is a lot less of a consensus as to Schiff's mental health than there is concerning the President.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16320
Seneca of the Night wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco.


You repeat this ad nauseam...and your evidence is? In fact, what am I doing...another f*cking wormhole of bullsh*t. Crack on. Enjoy yourself.


This is how I roll:

Image

Indeed, in an era of blogs, crazy conspiracy theories and questionable sources, actually holding views which are supported by real evidence seems unnecessary to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8937
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
I can't speak for you, but for me, I would say a malfunctioning reward system, dopamine addiction, deep seated procrastination, unresolved childhood trauma, undiagnosed ADHD, laziness, sloth, and a few other things I might have left off.


Good list. I'd be interested to see how many hardcore posters would check a number off there.

The thing I find irritating is that you are capable of being interesting and challenging, something I value, but the 'extreme, dark corners of the internet conspiracy' shtick is just tedious. We have a genuinely fascinating piece of political theatre playing out and you keep pointing off stage and shouting about pixies.


It's not the 'extreme dark corner of the internet' ffs. I support politicians who are mostly in office. That's the problem with you guys, you continue to think you're holding the mainstream position even as the politicians and political parties supported fade into oblivion.


Quote:
As a frequent denizen of the darker corners of the interweb make no mistake: this stuff has been written by someone else. I can practically identify the websites he's been surfing late at night over a glass of red.



So the dark web is what drives people to become completely loco, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
La soule wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
I can't speak for you, but for me, I would say a malfunctioning reward system, dopamine addiction, deep seated procrastination, unresolved childhood trauma, undiagnosed ADHD, laziness, sloth, and a few other things I might have left off.


Good list. I'd be interested to see how many hardcore posters would check a number off there.

The thing I find irritating is that you are capable of being interesting and challenging, something I value, but the 'extreme, dark corners of the internet conspiracy' shtick is just tedious. We have a genuinely fascinating piece of political theatre playing out and you keep pointing off stage and shouting about pixies.


It's not the 'extreme dark corner of the internet' ffs. I support politicians who are mostly in office. That's the problem with you guys, you continue to think you're holding the mainstream position even as the politicians and political parties supported fade into oblivion.


Quote:
As a frequent denizen of the darker corners of the interweb make no mistake: this stuff has been written by someone else. I can practically identify the websites he's been surfing late at night over a glass of red.



So the dark web is what drives people to become completely loco, right?


I don't know. I have never once in my life looked at a single page of the dark web.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7683
Seneca of the Night wrote:
I don't know. I have never once in my life looked at a single page of the dark web.


So racist. ;)

Edited to add emoji for the benefit of the hard of discerning tongue in cheek.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9561
Location: Indiana
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco. Celebrity psychologist Dr Drew, who lives in Burbank, is thinking of running against him he's so shocked to see a certifiable lunatic roaming around causing this kind of damage.


With California's top two system, you could probably have 2 Democrats on the ballot in November in the district. Not sure if the district is far enough left that a 2nd Democrat would defeat the top Republican, but Republicans in California have not really embraced their power in my opinion under the top two system. Back to the hilt the moderate Democrat on the ballot and if the Democratic vote splits in any appreciable way, they could ride Schiff out of Congress.

Unfortunately - and one of the reasons people that people that propose voting change don't really get - is people are too set in their ways and don't actually cooperate with the system. The last California Senate election was 2 Democrats - longtime incumbent Dianne Feinstein and a Democratic challenger I think to her left. The undervote in the race compared to Governor which had 1 Democrat and 1 Republican was I think a million, who must be assumed are almost entirely Republicans. The Republican voting base in the state could if they choose to do so in certain races where no Republican is present on the November ballot push the delegation that goes to Washington further right, but so far they as a group haven't done so.


Last edited by Flyin Ryan on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8937
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:


So the dark web is what drives people to become completely loco, right?


I don't know. I have never once in my life looked at a single page of the dark web.


I have just worked out how you do it.

Anti Algoluctance


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
Flyin Ryan wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco. Celebrity psychologist Dr Drew, who lives in Burbank, is thinking of running against him he's so shocked to see a certifiable lunatic roaming around causing this kind of damage.


With California's top two system, you could probably have 2 Democrats on the ballot in November in the district. Not sure if the district is far enough left that a 2nd Democrat would defeat the top Republican, but Republicans in California have not really embraced their power in my opinion under the top two system. Back to the hilt the moderate Democrat on the ballot and if the Democratic vote splits in any appreciable way, they could ride Schiff out of Congress.

Unfortunately - and one of the reasons people that people that propose voting change don't really get - is people are too set in their ways and don't actually cooperate with the system. The last California Senate election was 2 Democrats - longtime incumbent Dianne Feinstein and a Democratic challenger I think to her left. The undervote in the race compared to Governor which had 1 Democrat and 1 Republican was I think a million, who must be assumed are almost entirely Republicans. The Republican voting base in the state could if they choose to do so in certain races where no Republican is present on the November ballot push the delegation that goes to Washington further right, but so far they as a group haven't done so.


Article here on it: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/d ... f-congress

Looks like he would take the route you are suggesting: as a Demcrat. Which he probably is, but he's very GOP-adjacent, being a sort of Tucker-ite. His big thing is the homeless crisis - which he says is not a housing crisis, but a mental illness and addiction crisis. I've listened to lots of his podcasts on addiction. He's really really good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 7794
Not sure if it's somewhere above, but it was nice of Trump to admit (again) in public he's wrong, this time by saying the Dems don't have the material evidence of his wrongdoing 'cause they (Trump's team) have al the material(s). It's not going to make any difference to the Senate, and I'm still not sure it'd be wise to remove him for his crimes in this case, but to be so brazen when in theory facing a charge of obstructing Congress by saying damn straight I've got the evidence they want is an unusual way to present oneself


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4516
I saw that, it won’t matter to the likes of Lyndsay


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
It doesn't matter. Period.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
Rinkals wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco.


You repeat this ad nauseam...and your evidence is? In fact, what am I doing...another f*cking wormhole of bullsh*t. Crack on. Enjoy yourself.


This is how I roll:

Image

Indeed, in an era of blogs, crazy conspiracy theories and questionable sources, actually holding views which are supported by real evidence seems unnecessary to you.


Holding the correct views is the most important thing. All the rest is frantic Google and Wikipedia searches.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 7794
BokJock wrote:
I saw that, it won’t matter to the likes of Lyndsay


He must be glad John McCain is dead not to see what Graham has become


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1205
Location: Saint Paul
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
For those posters still depending for their news on certain mainstream news outlets, you wont have seen the clip of Biden on stage at a Council of Foreign Relations event.
This is the video where he confirms he threatened the Ukrainians with withholding aid money, unless they fired the Prosecutor investigating Burisma !
Still, Orange Man Bad, and all that..
Go to 52 minutes in the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJIXFqOqVQ


Except the prosecutor wasn't actively investigating Burisma and it was an official US policy to seek his removal.

Also, that video has had SHITLOADS of coverage. You're basically doing the Trump thing where he finds out a well known fact and then talks like everyone else didn't already know it.


:lol: :lol:

Gotta give it to him though, he's a wee battler. Mind you, these "conspiracy" types have spotty internet access in the back blocks of Idaho.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1205
Location: Saint Paul
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16320
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco.


You repeat this ad nauseam...and your evidence is? In fact, what am I doing...another f*cking wormhole of bullsh*t. Crack on. Enjoy yourself.


This is how I roll:

Image

Indeed, in an era of blogs, crazy conspiracy theories and questionable sources, actually holding views which are supported by real evidence seems unnecessary to you.


Holding the correct views is the most important thing. All the rest is frantic Google and Wikipedia searches.


Certainly, you can get confirmation that your views are correct from countless blogs, crazy conspiracy theory websites and questionable sources, provided you don't examine them too closely.

But I suppose, as long as your views are confirmed, that's all that matters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4516
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24123
Schiff is a vegan, who do endurance events and write screenplays... Now I understand how he feeds his fantasies.

Mad as a howling snake, he is


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19793
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Sounds like he would make a great president.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11385
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Schiff is a vegan, who do endurance events and write screenplays... Now I understand how he feeds his fantasies.

Mad as a howling snake, he is


Runs marathons so top bloke. :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 15133
Location: ウェールズ
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
penguin wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
You think he's not mentally ill?

Seriously the bloke is entirely loco.


You repeat this ad nauseam...and your evidence is? In fact, what am I doing...another f*cking wormhole of bullsh*t. Crack on. Enjoy yourself.


This is how I roll:

Image

Indeed, in an era of blogs, crazy conspiracy theories and questionable sources, actually holding views which are supported by real evidence seems unnecessary to you.


Holding the correct views is the most important thing. All the rest is frantic Google and Wikipedia searches.


Coincidentally, I also hold the correct views, I’m sure everyone else here also knows this to be true of themselves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6686
Location: emmerdale
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
BokJock wrote:
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


He had no friends in High School.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
BokJock wrote:
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


He had no friends in High School.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
BokJock wrote:
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


He had no friends in High School.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
So important I had to post it three times. Dumb wifi connection.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
merry! wrote:
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


It's hilarious. The man is a barking mad loon. It would be funny if it wasn't so destructive and dangerous. As it is he's booking himself a nice place in the history books alongside Senator McCarthy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
Quote:
Seth Abramson
@SethAbramson
I don't want to go to bed tonight without saying that Adam Schiff is one of the great attorneys of his generation, and his arguments this week were some of the most stirring, inspiring, ethical, admirable orations America has seen in over a quarter-century.

I hope they matter.


Image

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 6573968386


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16320
FFS, Sen, get a grip.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17230
Location: balbriggan
Rinkals wrote:
FFS, Sen, get a grip.

He lost that a good while back

(birtherism was not a a good sign)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1205
Location: Saint Paul
Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


It's hilarious. The man is a barking mad loon. It would be funny if it wasn't so destructive and dangerous. As it is he's booking himself a nice place in the history books alongside Senator McCarthy.


Joe you say? The guy who had the very suspect Roy Cohn as his lead attorney during what turned out to be a very real witch hunt.

What ever happened to Roy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
puku wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


It's hilarious. The man is a barking mad loon. It would be funny if it wasn't so destructive and dangerous. As it is he's booking himself a nice place in the history books alongside Senator McCarthy.


Joe you say? The guy who had the very suspect Roy Cohn as his lead attorney during what turned out to be a very real witch hunt.

What ever happened to Roy?


The wheel hath come full circle it seems.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 7794
puku wrote:

What ever happened to Roy?


Trump likes people called Roy, even if they're a paedophile


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5554
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Apparently he had no friends in school.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35676
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6686
Location: emmerdale
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 pm
Posts: 4551
Location: Chukity - puck!!!
Image
Image

Shit just got real people.

Trump designed it himself... honest


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2663, 2664, 2665, 2666, 2667, 2668, 2669 ... 2703  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bindi, Flockwitt, Flyin Ryan, Gordon Bennett, guy smiley, happyhooker, massive_field_goal, Sundy, sunnybanana and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group