Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224 ... 2011  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 am 

munch wrote:
theaxe wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Don't worry, I'll catch and release you now, swim along, little fishy.

No, here we are now, baby. Let's talk it. Give what you have, and so what do you have and where?

Pal, this is not working out for you, best let it go...

Sure, fair enough. I will take it. I'm humble that way.

Humble as bro...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:07 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
munch wrote:
theaxe wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Don't worry, I'll catch and release you now, swim along, little fishy.

No, here we are now, baby. Let's talk it. Give what you have, and so what do you have and where?

Pal, this is not working out for you, best let it go...

Sure, fair enough. I will take it. I'm humble that way.

Humble as bro...

You're right. i lost my temper. I can be a dick, and for that I apologise.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:20 am 

munch wrote:
I apologise.

Just as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:21 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
I apologise.

Just as well.

Or what?

Spoofer walking, Make way.

You're a wannabee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:32 am 

I would ask what it is you think I 'want to be', but I really don't care enough to bother.
You're just reduced to random insults now, aren't you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:35 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
I would ask what it is you think I 'want to be', but I really don't care enough to bother.

Tell you what, I've a free pass to anywhere in the world. I will meet you for coffee at any spot you call. That's a promise. So what cafe at what city. I will be there in 24 hours. Now, apparently you're left wing, so I have an interest.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:38 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Tell you what, I've a free pass to anywhere in the world. I will meet you for coffee at any spot you call. That's a promise. So what cafe at what city. I will be there in 24 hours. Now, apparently you're left wing, so In have an interest.

Actually I skew to the right. Thinking T-Rump is an oafish moron isn't reserved just for lefties.

I'm headed back to Mosul shortly, I'll meet you near the Decon station at the turnoff to the airport to the South if you're keen. They have a Nespresso machine there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Tell you what, I've a free pass to anywhere in the world. I will meet you for coffee at any spot you call. That's a promise. So what cafe at what city. I will be there in 24 hours. Now, apparently you're left wing, so In have an interest.

Actually I skew to the right. Thinking T-Rump is an oafish moron isn't reserved just for lefties.

I'm headed back to Mosul shortly, I'll meet you near the Decon station at the turnoff to the airport to the South if you're keen. They have a Nespresso machine there.

That's fine, but sure lets talk anyway. We hold different positions, but talking will help. right?

I will meet you in Mosul.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:43 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

That's fine, but sure lets talk anyway. We hold different positions, but talking will help. right?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:44 am 

Jeez is turbogoat always this much of a knob?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:45 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Talking may not help that much, you seem to struggle enough with context. If we add tone etc.. into the mix you're really going to get lost.

Not sure there's anything much I want to talk to you about either.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:45 am 

penge wrote:
Jeez is turbogoat always this much of a knob?

You aint seen nothing yet baby.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:46 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

No, don't laugh. I think he's fair enough, and it's just a chat. Give him space.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:46 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

No, don't laugh. I think he's fair enough, and it's just a chat. Give him space.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:54 am 

That is a promise, any guy on PR can hold me to it. Someone seems shy. I can see a guy running away, but after all the shit talk, you decide.

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:56 am 

Cool beans, will see you there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 am 

munch wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

You're flying in from Tel Aviv?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:59 am 

Just to be sure: Is this a new speed record that someone is demanding an IRL meet up to settle differences?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:59 am 

sorCrer wrote:
munch wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Belfast

You're flying in from Tel Aviv?

Belfast, but nice try.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:01 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Just to be sure: Is this a new speed record that someone is demanding an IRL meet up to settle differences?

No. just a friends chat. I wouldn't agree to anything else.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:05 am 

munch wrote:

Belfast, but nice try.

OK, easiest options for you will be on Turkish or Austrian airlines. They'll get you direct to Erbil.

From there, you'll just have to contact one of the Pesh groups to take you through to Mosul. Use the Sorani guys, they'll make sure you get there in one piece. Convoys typically leave early morning to avoid curfew issues, so try to get some sleep on the flights.
Bring your own kit if you can, but you may be abler to rent out what you need from your transport.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:08 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

Belfast, but nice try.

OK, easiest options for you will be on Turkish or Austrian airlines. They'll get you direct to Erbil.

From there, you'll just have to contact one of the Pesh groups to take you through to Mosul. Use the Sorani guys, they'll make sure you get there in one piece. Convoys typically leave early morning to avoid curfew issues, so try to get some sleep on the flights.
Bring your own kit if you can, but you may be abler to rent out what you need from your transport.

It's not really. I don't know if you're trying to play me, but fair, to meddling effort. Do you want to to talk hard politics?

In fact, it's not even fair. You are way off what actually happens, but it's fun watching.

I'm playing with mouse.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:15 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

Belfast, but nice try.

It's not really. I don't know if you're trying to play me, but fair, to meddling effort. Do you want to to talk hard politics?

You'd best get to booking that flight, they fill up pretty quick.
If you're coming from Belfast you'll need to get the strongest sunblock you can find, you'll fry up in this bitch with anything less than SPF +9000. Maybe just go for cement.

We can talk hard politics when you arrive. If you actually get here, I'll probably have enough respect for you to discuss hard politics.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:16 am 

How many times do you edit your posts just to add bitchy little insults?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:17 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

Belfast, but nice try.

If you're coming from Belfast you'll need to get the strongest sunblock you can find, you'll fry up in this bitch with anything less than SPF +9000. Maybe just go for cement.

We can talk hard politics when you arrive. If you actually get here, I'll probably have enough respect for you to discuss hard politics.

I'm ok for the flights. Where do you want to meet?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:17 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:18 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

Belfast, but nice try.

Decon station on the approach to the airport in the southern part of Mosul. Weren't you taking notes when I mentioned this before?

I'm starting to think you're not really coming.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:21 am 

I'm good for the flights. Where do you want to meet? We won't discuss this here. I will give you a made up gmail address, and we can take it from there,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:23 am 

munch wrote:
I'm good for the flights. Where do you want to meet? We won't discuss this here. I will give you a made up gmail address, and we can take it from there,

No, we can discuss this here. See above once more for the RV.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:25 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:

No, we can discuss this here. See above once more for the RV.

In your dreams. If you were really security conscience you would know this. I'm prepared to give you a phone number, but you better be serious. This is public online.

So, Mosul is a dream then? Not that I haven't been.. Are we going to meet or not?

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:30 am 

munch wrote:
security conscience

I'll chalk that one up to autocorrect, but that's damn funny :lol:

I don't need your email address or phone number, if you use who I suggested (and you don't really have any other options), I'll know the second you leave Erbil, the second you cross the Tigris, the second you pass through Hammam al Alil, and the second you hit the Mosul entry checkpoints.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:34 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
security conscience

I'll chalk that one up to autocorrect, but that's damn funny :lol:

I don't need your email address or phone number, if you use who I suggested (and you don't really have any other options), I'll know the second you leave Erbil, the second you cross the Tigris, the second you pass through Hammam al Alil, and the second you hit the Mosul entry checkpoints.

Who do you suggest? I must have missed it? That's more than possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:34 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
security conscience

Who do you suggest? I must have missed it? That's more than possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:35 am 

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:36 am 

Forget them. I will meet you now. You're bluffing.

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:38 am 

If you need this much hand holding I'm not sure you'll manage in Iraq at all.

The Sorani Peshmerga. In fact, use their company SLS. They're generally risk averse but will get you to your destination in one piece.

Here's their website. Book ahead to avoid the rush. Make it a 2 vehicle convoy low profile with 6 crew.
http://www.slsiraq.com/index.php

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:39 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
If you need this much hand holding I'm not sure you'll manage in Iraq at all.

The Sorani Peshmerga. In fact, use their company SLS. They're generally risk averse but will get you to your destination in one piece.

Here's their website. Book ahead to avoid the rush. Make it a 2 vehicle convoy low profile with 6 crew.
http://www.slsiraq.com/index.php

Scratch all the bullshit. Do you want to meet? It''s that simple.

I promise, I will meet.

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:42 am 

I've literally given you recommendations for flights and transport, plus an exact location.

Yes. I want to meet if you actually have the balls to make that trip, I'd love to meet you.

But you sound like you're trying to back out now, you wouldn't get my hopes up like that only to back out, would you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 am 

Turbogoat wrote:

Make it a 2 vehicle convoy low profile with 6 crew.

Fvck that shit. Munch will be arriving on AirForce 1. He just needs to know where to land it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:46 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
I've literally given you recommendations for flights and transport, plus an exact location.

Yes. I want to meet if you actually have the balls to make that trip, I'd love to meet you.

But you sound like you're trying to back out now, you wouldn't get my hopes up like that only to back out, would you?

Ok. here's a number. Now you send a text saying PR that's all. Ok? It's a random. but useful. Now, I will call you from it later. I want verification. Ok, here goes. Tell me me when you got it.

You are a liar.

and there will be a check on it.

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224 ... 2011  Next