Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90070 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659 ... 2252  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
So we have Von Duggan pushing the conspiracy theory that Obama is gay now. Wonderful.

Obama being a homosexual was not my point.

The increase in the American public debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion was my point. Or maybe that's another conspiracy theory as well?

Then why did you use the term "Bath House Barry"? Unless, in your simple way, you think calling people gay is thigh slappingly hilarious.

I'm only stating facts here.

I understand your sensitivity though :lol:

You posted one piece of information and one crude insult and conspiracy theory. Might tie in nicely with your Elders of Zion stuff though.

Try to comprehend the underlined bits again.

Failure to manage the public debt legacy foisted by Barry on America, poses a serious threat to the Trump presidency.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:25 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:

Failure to manage the public debt legacy foisted by Barry on America, poses a serious threat to the Trump presidency.

It's certainly the case Obama didn't reduce the debt levels, how much that was the financial crash and how much not many politicians try to do than make debt the next person's problem isn't known, and too the areas Obama might well have wanted to cut funding would very likely have been areas the Republican congress wasn't up for cutting, and the areas the Republican congress wanted to cut were areas Obama didn't want to cut. Any which way Trump has moved quickly to further increase the debt with his tax cut, he's after further increases to debt with his proposed wall, and if he gets his infrastructure spend that'd boost the debt still more, infrastructure is an interesting area should he ever move on the subject other than to cancel projects Obama gave the go ahead to, but increasing the debt to fund tax cuts for rich people and to build a wall is clearly sod all to do with Obama.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:31 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:

You're stating one piece of information, and one crude insult/conspiracy. Maybe you should understand that.

Your post there is complete nonsense. But that's your regular fare.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 pm 

piquant wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

It's certainly the case Obama didn't reduce the debt levels, how much that was the financial crash and how much not many politicians try to do than make debt the next person's problem isn't known, and too the areas Obama might well have wanted to cut funding would very likely have been areas the Republican congress wasn't up for cutting, and the areas the Republican congress wanted to cut were areas Obama didn't want to cut. Any which way Trump has moved quickly to further increase the debt with his tax cut, he's after further increases to debt with his proposed wall, and if he gets his infrastructure spend that'd boost the debt still more, infrastructure is an interesting area should he ever move on the subject other than to cancel projects Obama gave the go ahead to, but increasing the debt to fund tax cuts for rich people and to build a wall is clearly sod all to do with Obama.

Obama became president at a time of unprecedented financial crisis. So he is entitled to some slack in terms of the increase in America's public debt.
But that slack can't excuse the recklessness that has led to a situation where America's public debt was allowed to double during his time as president.

The points that you make about Trump are correct. I think that it is a huge gamble being taken by Trump in terms of the deficit and the America's public debt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 pm 

Congress set the budgets, Bernanke printed the money

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
Bath House Barry and the Dems are responsible for the America's public debt increasing from $10 trillion to $20 trillion, in 10 years.

Bullettyme wrote:
So we have Von Duggan pushing the conspiracy theory that Obama is gay now. Wonderful.

The increase in the American public debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion was my point. Or maybe that's another conspiracy theory as well?

I'm trying to cast my mind back to what the economic landscape was like when Obama took over ? wasn't it being compared to the early 1930's or was that some other conspiracy theory ? yet somehow it was turned around to give the new guy a surging economy who's biggest (only) achievement is to add $1.5trillion - $2 trillion to the debt mountain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:37 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
piquant wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

Obama became president at a time of unprecedented financial crisis. So he is entitled to some slack in terms of the increase in America's public debt.
But that slack can't excuse the recklessness that has led to a situation where America's public debt was allowed to double during his time as president.

The points that you make about Trump are correct. I think that it is a huge gamble being taken by Trump in terms of the deficit and the America's public debt.

But didn't that public debt double due to the financial crisis that he arrived in - the unprecedented crisis that you are giving him slack for?

What was he supposed to do? Default?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:39 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
Bath House Barry and the Dems are responsible for the America's public debt increasing from $10 trillion to $20 trillion, in 10 years.

Bullettyme wrote:

Can you explain why you chose to use the term Bath House Barry then?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:39 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

You're stating one piece of information, and one crude insult/conspiracy. Maybe you should understand that.

It is a fact that America's public debt doubled from $10 trillion to $20 trillion during the Obama presidency. These remain facts.

This debt legacy poses a serious threat to the outcome of the Trump presidency.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:48 pm 

shanky wrote:

True, but for a large part of the Obama presidency the Dems were in the majority in Congress.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:50 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

True, but for a large part of the Obama presidency the Dems were in the majority in Congress.

Nope

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:53 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

It is a fact that America's public debt doubled from $10 trillion to $20 trillion during the Obama presidency. These remain facts.

This debt legacy poses a serious threat to the outcome of the Trump presidency.

It seems I am going to have to get new gifs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:57 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
piquant wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

I don't really see how the deficit hawks have been won over so easily by a tax cut, but they have. I also don't see when China is so close to being seen as the enemy why Trump wouldn't want to reduce their control over T-bills. Seemingly tax cuts for major Republican donors trumps all else for Trump and the RNC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:00 pm 

Big Nipper wrote:
Santa wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
One Trump supporter claimed earlier in the thread that trump was restoring the relationship with japan that Obama had damaged.

Yeah, right.

Japanese diplomats, politicians, and bureaucrats are scratching their collective heads over how to deal with the orange shitgibbon and the sense of trust in the USA has fallen below 80% for the first time in a decade in the latest cabinet office survey.

That's quite a zinger, Kiwias.

What is the intention of this retort?

Santa being Santa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 pm 

shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Nope

Dems had a huge majority in Congress 2009-2011, 2011-2013.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 pm 

Gazzamonster wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

Bullettyme wrote:

Can you explain why you chose to use the term Bath House Barry then?

Of course he can’t

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:07 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Nope

Nope

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:08 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Nope

Your bait is smelly and your boat is slow! I demand a better class of troll.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:13 pm 

shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Nope

Nope

Can you disprove what is underlined?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:15 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

Nope

Nope

Sure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ions,_2010

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

Nope

Numbers in 2012 in this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112th_Uni ... ss#Members

Pretty clear republican majority throughout.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:21 pm 

Has the anti-semitic scumbag made an attempt to explain his 'Bath House Barry' pejorative remark?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:22 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Has the anti-semitic scumbag made an attempt to explain his 'Bath House Barry' pejorative remark?

Have a guess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:24 pm 

Chuckles1188 wrote:

111th Congress (2009-2011)
http://history.house.gov/Congressional- ... les/111th/

Quote:
Democrats controlled the 111th Congress (2009–2011) with majorities in both houses of Congress alongside the country’s first African-American president, Democrat Barack Obama

112th Congress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112th_Uni ... ty_summary

Last edited by Miguel Indurain on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:25 pm 

I’m still waiting for a reasonable explanation for “bath house”, without the flailing distraction and thinking that underlining something explains its use in any sensible way.

Dickhead :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:25 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:

Oh dear..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:26 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:

111th Congress (2009-2011)
http://history.house.gov/Congressional- ... les/111th/

Quote:
Democrats controlled the 111th Congress (2009–2011) with majorities in both houses of Congress alongside the country’s first African-American president, Democrat Barack Obama

112th Congress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112th_Uni ... ty_summary

112th Congress indeed. Have another look at your own link you lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:27 pm 

shanky wrote:

I don't know if the moron understands there are two houses in Congress.

He's best left with simple concepts like a 'final solution'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:29 pm 

Sefton wrote:
[

Could I have a link to the anti-semitism post?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:30 pm 

Big Nipper wrote:
Sefton wrote:
[

Post? Were it be that there were just one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm 

Von Duggan makes an interesting addition to the ranks of the Trumpistas on here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:32 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:
Sefton wrote:
[

Post? Were it be that there were just one.

Sorry, I don't keep tabs on the Irish threads

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:32 pm 

Blaming Obama for the GFC after-party is a bit rich I have to say.

I’m happier blaming Clinton and Bush for causing it. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 pm 

shanky wrote:

It was a collective effort

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:37 pm 

Chuckles1188 wrote:
shanky wrote:

It was a collective effort

While we’re on the subject, we should also blame them for Syria and the pan-European ghettoes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:38 pm 

shanky wrote:

Neither of them managed to double America's public debt.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/187 ... ince-1990/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:39 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Hey Miguel, remind me, what does the word "majority" mean again?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Neither of them inherited two expensive wars and a global financial crisis.

Now will you explain the "Bath House Barry" comment? Or are you too slimy a creature to attempt that?

Last edited by Kiwias on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm 

:lol: sheesh

Nothing transpired here folks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm 

Chuckles1188 wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
shanky wrote:

Hey Miguel, remind me, what does the word "majority" mean again?

Ein volk, ein reich.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90070 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659 ... 2252  Next