Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82614 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, 1780, 1781, 1782 ... 2066  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm 

The Optimist wrote:
5 time draft dodger and bone spur enthusiast...

Quote:
President Trump on the Florida school shooting response by law enforcement: “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon”

And a response on twitter;

On 9/11 as many New Yorkers ran to help save others, Donald Trump ran to his phone to call into a TV show where he bragged he now had the tallest building in New York https://t.co/fjWmlQ5YIs https://t.co/nmbZtqceAC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm 

Oh how I would like to make some cutting comment but I'm going to the States in 8 weeks time and don't want to be denied entry for being a radical leftie and enemy of the state! He is a Tango Twat though!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:05 pm 

:lol:

This guy. Sure the bone spurs would flare up

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:47 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Quote:
President Trump on the Florida school shooting response by law enforcement: “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

They should stage a fake shooting in a room near the oval office :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Fearless!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:31 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Run might be over stating things, maybe a fat waddle, in the opposite direction to the gunman leaving a wake of brown behind him :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Imagine thinking this guy was the answer to any question but "who is the worst American currently living?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Quote:
https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-p ... 8e80d.html

President Trump’s personal pilot “is on the administration’s short list to head the Federal Aviation Administration,” Axios reports.
“Trump has told a host of administration officials and associates that he wants John Dunkin — his longtime personal pilot, who flew him around the country on Trump Force One during the campaign — to helm the agency, which has a budget in the billions and which oversees all civil aviation in the United States.”

Swamp draining at its finest.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Hopefully someone can put that to the test...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Frakkin Alpha shit you cuck betas wouldn't get. WT just read this and swooned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:00 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Hopefully someone can put that to the test...

Preferably without another school shooting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

The scam artist is stealing headlines from The Onion and News Thump.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 am 

Chuckles1188 wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Imagine thinking this guy was the answer to any question but "who is the worst American currently living?"

He really is beneath contempt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
Looks like McMaster is due for the chop this week. Probably because he acknowledged that Russian meddling actually happened.

What a joke of an administration.

The links between Manafort and Daripaska stink.
The latest round of charges show there's really something up there.

What's the latest line of thought from the "no ACTUAL evidence" crowd?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:04 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

Cadet Bonespurs, well known for his bravery, running ability and compassion.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 am 

Any truth to the rumour I heard the reason why the Orange shitgibbon would not have a gun is due to hand size?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:58 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 am 

SecretAgentMan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 am 

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:40 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:18 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

Quote:

It's such a shame this heroic individual somehow slipped through the net and didn't manage to serve in Vietnam. Would have been a whole different outcome.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:52 am 

Seems as if none of you know the courage needed to face off with the wild beasts of WWE - AND WIN !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 am 

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-43163719/trump-i-would-have-run-into-florida-school-unarmed

In all seriousness Trump's comments on this are despicable.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 am 

Leader says he'd like to think he'd try to stop kids from being shot, it's not that unusual a statement, we'd all like to think we would.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:17 am 

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

What an arse.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:25 am 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Leader says he'd like to think he'd try to stop kids from being shot, it's not that unusual a statement, we'd all like to think we would.

But he didn’t just say he would like to save kids, he said more than that - even without a gun he’d go into the school. He went further - he ridiculed the law enforcement officers who were on or near the school saying they were disgusting and a disgrace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:27 am 

Rugby2023 wrote:

That is not what the draft dodger said :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTY

I might like to think I would run in unarmed against a man with a semi automatic but I wouldn't go around boasting that I would have done so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 am 

Hong Kong wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

But he didn’t just say he would like to save kids, he said more than that - even without a gun he’d go into the school. He went further - he ridiculed the law enforcement officers who were on or near the school saying they were disgusting and a disgrace

I can't stand Trump but his supporters and defenders just baffle me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:44 am 

Hong Kong wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

If you watch the video Sinkers posted, you can see the county Sheriff commenting. He is full of scorn for the armed officer who "never went in". Said officer has been suspended without pay and is under an internal investigation. We're not talking about someone unarmed here, we're talking about someone armed and whose duty it is to go in.

Trump has spent a fair amount of time with the grieving kids and the parents, while I don't think he should have said it (because none of us know how we'd react) I'm not surprised he feels that way at this point.

Last edited by Rugby2023 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:46 am 

Rugby2023 wrote:

That is not what they want to hear ... or read.

They want to vilify, to mock, to deprecate .... possibly, by that, hiding their own insecurities, their own doubts, fears . Feeling so much better about themselves, because they have broken down (in their imagination, which is all that counts) a man so much bigger than they could ever imagine to be...

PR posters are a strange breed - some of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 am 

Hong Kong wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

Do you think they were an honour to the profession ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 am 

Rugby2023 wrote:

No, he's not, if you actually tear your eyes away from his naked photo and read what he's saying. He's slating law enforcement and calling them cowards at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 am 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

If you watch the video Sinkers posted, you can see the county Sheriff commenting. He is full of scorn for the armed officer who "never went in". Said officer has been suspended without pay and is under an internal investigation. We're not talking about someone unarmed here, we're talking about someone armed and whose duty it is to go in.

Trump has spent a fair amount of time with the grieving kids and the parents, while I don't think he should have said it (because none of us know how we'd react) I'm not surprised he feels that way at this point.

" I gave him the badge, I gave him the gun, I gave him the training"
(Broward County Sherriff, about the "cautious" officer)

What else does the man need ? Courage is from within, we cannot get that from somebody else ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

No, he's not, if you actually tear your eyes away from his naked photo and read what he's saying. He's slating law enforcement and calling them cowards at the same time.

Do you think the "cautious" officer was a hero ? Did his duty well ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:52 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

While sucking-up to his gubernatorial audience...heh, Goobers...

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

Do you hear voices in your head?

Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

Can you refrain from thinking about me and answer the question ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

Can you refrain from thinking about me and answer the question ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82614 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, 1780, 1781, 1782 ... 2066  Next