Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1786, 1787, 1788, 1789, 1790, 1791, 1792 ... 2157  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:40 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
As someone who is broadly supportive of him, I feel a bit a bit sorry for you anti-trumpists, as you can't appreciate just how fcking funny this whole thing is. He's an extremely funny guy.

Nah, over egging it. He is funny to an extent, but it kind of gets overridden by his insincerity, his lies, his viciousness and his blatant racism cynical demagoguery.

I agree with almost all of that...except, is he really a racist?

I'd lean that way based on his treatment of "the mexican" Judge Curiel, his invective towards Mexicans in general, his flirtations with racist extremists and his dogwhistles towards same and his previous history of not renting to black people.

Yes, but you're a bit of a nutcase.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:41 pm 

Ben Carson's. Secretary of Housing. Renting to black people ?

Or is he a white supremacist type .....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
As someone who is broadly supportive of him, I feel a bit a bit sorry for you anti-trumpists, as you can't appreciate just how fcking funny this whole thing is. He's an extremely funny guy.

Nah, over egging it. He is funny to an extent, but it kind of gets overridden by his insincerity, his lies, his viciousness and his blatant racism cynical demagoguery.

Do you think he’s pretending to be a racist?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:51 pm 

houtkabouter wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

Do you think he’s pretending to be a racist?

Show me examples.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:00 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

I'd lean that way based on his treatment of "the mexican" Judge Curiel, his invective towards Mexicans in general, his flirtations with racist extremists and his dogwhistles towards same and his previous history of not renting to black people.

Yes, but you're a bit of a nutcase.

Abuse and no refuting of points. Now who moaned incessantly about that recently? Infact they cried to the mods about it too. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:39 pm 

Bowens wrote:
8200 good paying jobs have been reassured in a vulnerable region.

Quote:
If we fail to stand up for steel jobs today, China will come after other jobs up and down the supply chain tomorrow.

https://www.brown.senate.gov/newsroom/p ... el-imports

An Ohio Pol backs a measure that benefits Ohio? Shocked, I tell you shocked!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:51 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

You've never bet anyone less racist than Trump. I tell you

In English?

FFS man, it was a typo. change bet to met. Donny Tiny Hands says that all the time. I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed. Trump is racist. Federally charged and had to settle for not renting to black people. The central park 5. His attacks on Obama, his belief that it is easier to be black in America at this time. I haven't even touched the Mexican comments.

People will often Omarosa or Ben Carson but those are all mixed in with his racism. He gives Carson the director of Urban Housing job whose primary clients are minorities or is speaking to a Korean American woman who is an expert on Afghanistan and asks " why isn't the lovely Korean lady helping us handle the NK matter." Omarosa is just proof of how much Trump loves adulation and as long as you provide it your useful until Black people vote out Moore then he blames here for black people not liking him.

Last edited by Deadtigers on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:54 pm 

Yeah his birtherism is fairly obvious racism too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:59 pm 

Who want to bet dollars to donuts on Bokkom claiming he still doesn't believe Trump is racist despite the info shown as is his habit. He decides Trump isn't racist then asks the question so he can dismiss it and ask that someone else do the leg work.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:32 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Who want to bet dollars to donuts on Bokkom claiming he still doesn't believe Trump is racist despite the info shown as is his habit. He decides Trump isn't racist then asks the question so he can dismiss it and ask that someone else do the leg work.

You persist in being a fuckwit, don't you. I think Trump is a thin-skinned, narcissistic asshole who lashes out to everybody whom he perceives slighted him. Mexicans, Blacks, Whites, whoever. But yeah, some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:44 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

You persist in being a fuckwit, don't you. I think Trump is a thin-skinned, narcissistic asshole who lashes out to everybody whom he perceives slighted him. Mexicans, Blacks, Whites, whoever. But yeah, some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.

You are the fukwit who will watch someone like him spew racist charge after racist charge then question if he is? Like it might be this, it might be that. How about you take him at his word and actions? Not look for an excuse look what he has done. Denying rent to black people was not on TV was not something about his
Millions. It was just a policy he had. No bright lights, no hollywood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

You are the fukwit who will watch someone like him spew racist charge after racist charge then question if he is? Like it might be this, it might be that. How about you take him at his word and actions? Not look for an excuse look what he has done. Denying rent to black people was not on TV was not something about his
Millions. It was just a policy he had. No bright lights, no hollywood.

Just out of interest, how many of there are you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:54 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.

You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:14 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.

You're a disingenuous plum.

FYPFY.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 pm 

Bowens wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Can one of the financial genuises on here explain why the Steel tariffs just announced are going to be a god thing for the US? I know some local steel producers will benefit fairly quickly, but what about the rest of the country? Steel consumers are going to be working hard with this brilliant infrastructure-rebuild plan, and possibly any other major construction projects that may be built on the Mexican border, are they going to lose out on cheap steel from overseas?

Big hit with Ohio Democrats Sherrod Brown and Tim Ryan. With Paul Ryan, not so much. I sometimes forget you're a conservative.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1GE2U1

Given how many posts have been laughing at Trump, that's an easy point to forget.

Well, I think you're basically a John McCain acolyte? Dying breed, no pun intended. But this will win Trump points with labor in the Rust Belt. Sensible move.

Nah, I'm no fan of McCain at all as a person (My daddy is an Admiral), and rarely because of his politics (Bomb bomb bomb Iran etc...), other than when he gives a thumbs down to ill thought out healthcare reform.
tbh, there isn't any single politician (especially recent Presidential candidate) that I'd wholeheartedly support, it's been a very dry season. I did get a little interested when Mattis got touted as a potential rival to Trump, ever so briefly, but that's about it.

I guess the whole reason I've posted on here a few times is that like many others, I find Trump interesting, but I'm just less titillated by his habit of saying outrageous stuff, as it's clear he has no plan, no idea of what he's doing and is usually pandering to the crowd, rather than trying to actually do something Presidential.
If I was to describe the ideal candidate for my vote, I'd have loved to have some outsider, unencumbered by donors demanding their pound of flesh. Someone with a scientific background, a real innovator, with the best interests of the nation (and the World) at heart. Elon Musk. I'm describing Elon Musk. (Not Born in the USA, but Bruce Springsteen would still vote for him).
Sadly, a loudmouth braggart with an incredibly thin skin, the attention span of a golden retriever puppy and the grasp of the issues also like a golden retriever puppy is a pisspoor substitute. I'd have loved to have an outsider take on the entrenched political status quo, we just got the worst possible example.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:43 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:

A preeminent neurosurgeon, but yeah, we need a guy to be in charge of 'urban' development and housing projects, not healthcare.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:33 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

A preeminent neurosurgeon, but yeah, we need a guy to be in charge of 'urban' development and housing projects, not healthcare.

The Pyramids were granaries, not housing...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:33 am 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

The Pyramids were granaries, not housing...

Well, in the earlier versions of Civ they got you free graneries. But in now in Civ VI all you are getting is an extra charge for your builders. There are better wonders to go for.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:40 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:45 am 

Kiwias wrote:
4071 wrote:
Donald Trump joking about Kim Jong-un:

Quote:
"As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine."

To be fair, that's a funny line.

I didn't have him down as being so self-aware.

He is one of the better trolls around

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:44 am 

_fatprop wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
4071 wrote:
Donald Trump joking about Kim Jong-un:

Quote:
"As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine."

To be fair, that's a funny line.

I didn't have him down as being so self-aware.

He is one of the better trolls around

Yeah that's brilliant :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:44 am 

"Trump was only trolling" appears to be the new line of deflection...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:35 am 

Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.

There must be no mirrors in your house. Virtue signaling you call him out for that as a guy who goes around and calls people bias but himself a neutral. Same guy that ignores expert opinion because it can't be trusted then asks for proof. Tell him facts about Trump's actions and he doesn't believe facts but is waiting for the lie he wants to believe. You are the epitome of a man too far up his own ass.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:36 am 

This will be an interesting week. I wonder who will leave the White House this week. I am betting on Cohn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:51 am 

Nothing Burger....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... d_nn_tw_np

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:

"Collusion isn't a crime..."
How about Conspiracy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:11 am 

Yep. Mueller's come calling... finally. After careful stage setting, this leak included. Public perception is strong with this one. It's like watching an old Get Smart rerun with the steel doors slowly closing one at a time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:44 am 

I've just watched Devon Nunes on the Mark Levin show and I'm convinced: it was all a DNC/DOJ/FBI/HRC/BO conspiracy.

Tell Mueller to pack his bags and go home.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:08 am 

Jesus Christ :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 am 

Hadn't check the odds on Trump's impeachment in the first term for a looong while. Paddypower now as them at 4/6. At a 60% chance of impeachment there's got to be easy money there :lol:

Sort of seriously. If Mueller did close in with something serious Trump could end up walking crying it's unfair rather than hang on for impeachment. And that's if there's anything that'll actually stick.

Regardless that's pretty telling odds. Must be some serious money going on Trump getting axed...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:

This is it. The big moment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 am 

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:53 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.

The whole thing has been a fishing expedition.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 am 

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

Well there's levels of fishing, I guess. This is more like when you go to one of those trout farms where they release stupid loudmouth trout who brag about how many hooks they like to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

Well there's levels of fishing, I guess. This is more like when you go to one of those trout farms where they release stupid loudmouth trout who brag about how many hooks they like to eat.

It's a fishing expedition. Meuller is not investigating any specific crime. He is looking for crimes to prosecute. Which seems to be alright because it is Trump but may not be alright when it is someone else. But the cat is out of the bag now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:25 am 

Your concern for the future of American jurisprudence is really very touching. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:01 am 

Any single Trump supporters out there?

Have no fear.

https://trumpsingles.com/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:42 am 

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

Well at least it's no longer a witch hunt. Things are improving for Mueller.

We could call it a massive Snark hunt for all the use these meaningless labels are. Mueller was given a pretty clear brief (it's been posted on this thread several times) with a broad remit.

It'll be very interesting to see how this all ends up, be it fishing for witches or whatever.

Last edited by Turbogoat on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 am 

Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

Thought so, you have zero to add yet again. It's just easier to snipe from the sidelines without having to think or argue anything for yourself.

A couple of these empty vessels who are keen to chip away but not really offer anything up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:50 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

Thought so, you have zero to add yet again. It's just easier to snipe from the sidelines without having to think or argue anything for yourself.

A couple of these empty vessels who are keen to chip away but not really offer anything up.

And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1786, 1787, 1788, 1789, 1790, 1791, 1792 ... 2157  Next