Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72244
Page 1790 of 2156

Author:  Bullettyme [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....


Why don't you stop posting then.

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....


Why don't you stop posting then.



Why should I ? You own the place ?

Author:  Big Nipper [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.


You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.


Thought so, you have zero to add yet again. It's just easier to snipe from the sidelines without having to think or argue anything for yourself.

A couple of these empty vessels who are keen to chip away but not really offer anything up.



And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....

Image

Author:  Yer Man [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between.
I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.

It certainly seems to have reeled in a lot of fish.
They're almost jumping into the net lately.

Author:  Yer Man [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Kiwias wrote:
Any single Trump supporters out there?

Have no fear.

https://trumpsingles.com/

Comes with a 100% guarantee that you'll get fücked.










Maybe just not the way you hoped.

Author:  Rinkals [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Yer Man wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Any single Trump supporters out there?

Have no fear.

https://trumpsingles.com/

Comes with a 100% guarantee that you'll get fücked.










Maybe just not the way you hoped.

You have to think it'd be fish in a barrel for any Nigerian scammers.

If they are stupid enough to call themselves 'trumpsingles', they're probably more susceptible than most to being scammed.

Author:  Turbogoat [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Recent tweet from the Stable Genius

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.

Author:  tiddle [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

"There was no meddling" is now "It was Obama's fault"

Author:  Deadtigers [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

tiddle wrote:
"There was no meddling" is now "It was Obama's fault"


It moves fast also. I just wished he would have properly finished the last sentence and said Obama did nothing about Russian Meddling because Mitch and Paulie refused to back him.

Author:  Flockwitt [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

. (I'm going to dot this post till I can find the original article again)

Author:  Santa [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Flockwitt wrote:
Probably more importantly Trump's rolled back the Obama regulations that prevented taking over companies and simply loading the debt onto the company purchased.

It's just madness. Open season for the massive private equity firms to grab fundamentally sound companies and screw them.


He did that? Wow. I remember all the threads on here where, almost uniquely, the bored united all as one in the spirit of the Lord above and decreed that that was, like, one of the best laws evah!

Author:  Flockwitt [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Santa wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Probably more importantly Trump's rolled back the Obama regulations that prevented taking over companies and simply loading the debt onto the company purchased.

It's just madness. Open season for the massive private equity firms to grab fundamentally sound companies and screw them.


He did that? Wow. I remember all the threads on here where, almost uniquely, the bored united all as one in the spirit of the Lord above and decreed that that was, like, one of the best laws evah!

Yeah, yeah. Half a second...

Edit. It appears what I read missed an important caveat of the new tax regulations, the original was a spin article and not even the GOP is that unaware... (perhaps)

https://wolfstreet.com/2017/12/22/what-will-the-tax-law-do-to-over-indebted-corporate-america/

I'll pull my head in and leave this to the experts :lol:

Author:  Bullettyme [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

tiddle wrote:
"There was no meddling" is now "It was Obama's fault"


It's pretty funny, throughout all of this he has steadfastly refused to hang Russia out to dry, preferring to attack his own countrymen (although he doesn't consider Obama one of those) rather than those that, ya know, actually ordered the attacks. Every rouble was seriously well spent.

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

It's funny cause usually Trump will jump at any chance to one up Obama, so if he didn't do enough to combat Russian meddling surely Trump should be all over it?

Instead http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/n ... _166063824

Author:  Rugby2023 [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Turbogoat wrote:
Recent tweet from the Stable Genius

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.

And people say he doesn't call out Russian meddling. :)

"Crooked H" :lol:

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

Author:  Bullettyme [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Rugby2023 wrote:
And people say he doesn't call out Russian meddling. :)

"Crooked H" :lol:


He doesn't really though, he blames Obama, he doesn't blame who was actually responsible.

Author:  paddyor [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.

Author:  SecretAgentMan [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

paddyor wrote:
Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.

“I think it would be funny if they arrest me.”

This will definitely end well for him. :lol:

Author:  Hong Kong [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Turbogoat wrote:
Recent tweet from the Stable Genius

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s farking surreal. So there WAS interference but just not by the Orange shitgibbon and his party of buffoons? And how many of Obama’s lot have been arrested, charged and even admitted guilt in court compared to, let’s say, his own staff?

Author:  Santa [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's peddling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.


Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.

Author:  Santa [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.


Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.


The FISA court might have taken a dim view of that. Anyway that whole line doesn't hang together as far as I can see.

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.


Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.


The FISA court might have taken a dim view of that. Anyway that whole line doesn't hang together as far as I can see.


Yeah, but if the object was to aid Hillary rather than actually pursue a conviction, the FISA court doesn't matter all that much.

There are a bunch of reasons why the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary doesn't hold water, but for me the fact that anyone connected to it never did a damn thing to actually try and influence the election is the most obvious and clear.

Author:  Santa [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.


Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.


The FISA court might have taken a dim view of that. Anyway that whole line doesn't hang together as far as I can see.


Yeah, but if the object was to aid Hillary rather than actually pursue a conviction, the FISA court doesn't matter all that much.

There are a bunch of reasons why the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary doesn't hold water, but for me the fact that anyone connected to it never did a damn thing to actually try and influence the election is the most obvious and clear.


I think you might be undermining your position there. it is conceivable, for example, that the investigation might have been started to do both: help and convict.

if so there woulld be contradictory imperatives in play at different times.

I was going to say more but I ran out of energy for this.

back to what did Trump tweet next watch.

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Santa wrote:

I think you might be undermining your position there. it is conceivable, for example, that the investigation might have been started to do both: help and convict.

if so there woulld be contradictory imperatives in play at different times.

I was going to say more but I ran out of energy for this.

back to what did Trump tweet next watch.


If there were conflicting imperatives at play, how come on of those imperatives seems to have been completely ignored?

Simple question - can you name a single instance where the investigation or any information gleaned from it was used to aid Hillary's election campaign?

Author:  Kiwias [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

paddyor wrote:
Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.


The guy is certifiable.

https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/fo ... d_nn_tw_ma

Author:  houtkabouter [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:

I think you might be undermining your position there. it is conceivable, for example, that the investigation might have been started to do both: help and convict.

if so there woulld be contradictory imperatives in play at different times.

I was going to say more but I ran out of energy for this.

back to what did Trump tweet next watch.


If there were conflicting imperatives at play, how come on of those imperatives seems to have been completely ignored?

Simple question - can you name a single instance where the investigation or any information gleaned from it was used to aid Hillary's election campaign?

That time when Comey dropped the email stuff about Crooked H days before the election was incredibly helpful to Hillary.

Author:  paddyor [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

So how much of what Nunberg has said will be in-admissable(he was having a break down - this is not normal behaviour) / questionable.

Author:  paddyor [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

paddyor wrote:
So how much of what Nunberg has said will be in-admissable(he was having a break down - this is not normal behaviour) / questionable.

Quote:
Stephen Gutowski
‏Verified account @StephenGutowski
27m27 minutes ago

Oh man. This is spiraling out of control. Erin Burnet says she smells alcohol on Sam Nunberg's breath.

Author:  paddyor [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

He f**ked up somewhere.

Author:  Kiwias [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

He sounded almost suicidal.

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Anyone care to take odds on Nunberg dying from Polonium poisoning?

Author:  paddyor [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

https://twitter.com/Dalrymple/status/970822229398257664

:(

Author:  paddyor [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Quote:
Jill Colvin
‏Verified account @colvinj
31m31 minutes ago

Sam now seems to be rethinking his bluster, tells me he'll likely end up cooperating with Mueller's team, but would like to see the subpoena's scope narrowed

Author:  Turbogoat [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

SecretAgentMan wrote:
paddyor wrote:
Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.

“I think it would be funny if they arrest me.”

This will definitely end well for him. :lol:

:lol:

Just listening to his phonecall with CNN now... just a little unhinged there.

Author:  Turbogoat [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's peddling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.


Trump himself peddled it in the previously quoted, well thought out tweet.
"Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win."

You'll have to check with him the logic behind it all.

Author:  Dubh01 [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Turbogoat wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
paddyor wrote:
Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.

“I think it would be funny if they arrest me.”

This will definitely end well for him. :lol:

:lol:

Just listening to his phonecall with CNN now... just a little unhinged there.


If he doesn't turn up...Mueller's team will be knocking/picking his lock early one morning soon (think what happened to Manafort.) Then they will happily track all his emails and phone records from his confiscated appliances.
Whilst he's sitting in a cell somewhere. Going to end very well for him all right.
:nod:

Author:  Ted. [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Turbogoat wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....



I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's peddling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.


Trump himself peddled it in the previously quoted, well thought out tweet.
"Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win."

You'll have to check with him the logic behind it all.


He's gone quiet on you.

Author:  penguin [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Of all the arseholes on (or formerly on) the Trump bandwagon I think Nunberg is my new favourite. That is some absolutely top grade melting down. I look forward to hearing more from this man, although I suspect it's going to be tough to top this effort.

Page 1790 of 2156 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/