Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877, 1878, 1879 ... 2148  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7099
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


or the context
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4729714/ ... rs-animals


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4712
_fatprop wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


or the context
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4729714/ ... rs-animals

Context is lost on those who crave outrage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13310
Location: The centre of The Horrendous Space Kablooie!
Just stop.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21564
zt1903 wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_

Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution



That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:50 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52903
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?




https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/997138543817449472


Not if the word "after" is to be believed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9737
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


Incorrect.

The recap would be that in a meeting with Sheriffs there was a discussion of gangs, in particular MS13, and in response to a question on this he referred to them as animals. The MSM then went ahead and selectively quoted him and therefore deliberately misrepresented this to run stories he was referring to migrants in general. The full video makes clear that he didn’t.

So no, he didn’t clarify later. It was clear at the time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:45 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52903
Kiwias wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


ICE is also sending back a lot of people who are no threat whatsoever, along with the MS-13 gang members, so there is some justification for "misinterpreting" the buffoon's words, especially given that he did not specify he was referring to gang members.



He was answering a question specifically on MS13.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16270
shanky wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_

Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution



That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.

Good grief!

It's quite clear that the media, the law enforcement bodies and the deep state are complicit in hiding the child porn ring disguised as a Pizza retaurant!

Bring back the Whitewater Investigation! We need to see the REAL Benghazi evidence! Emails!

What a f**king shower of fuckwits.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33810
Kiwias wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


ICE is also sending back a lot of people who are no threat whatsoever, along with the MS-13 gang members, so there is some justification for "misinterpreting" the buffoon's words, especially given that he did not specify he was referring to gang members.


Listen, this whole thing is backfiring and richocheting so badly that by the end of this, when the dust settles, so many people are going to prison that it almost certainly includes you two. I hope you have your stories lined up, because when Trump starts going to town on his enemies he plays New York hardball, and I have no doubt you are on his list, and the tide is turning.


Last edited by Seneca of the Night on Fri May 18, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33810
Rinkals wrote:
shanky wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_

Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution



That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.

Good grief!

It's quite clear that the media, the law enforcement bodies and the deep state are complicit in hiding the child porn ring disguised as a Pizza retaurant!

Bring back the Whitewater Investigation! We need to see the REAL Benghazi evidence! Emails!

What a f**king shower of fuckwits.


Image

This is the 6th Army at Stalingrad moment. There are those who are seeing the way this is falling, and fleeing for the front near Moldova, like Mark Warner. Anyone caught inside the line is toast.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44814
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


ICE is also sending back a lot of people who are no threat whatsoever, along with the MS-13 gang members, so there is some justification for "misinterpreting" the buffoon's words, especially given that he did not specify he was referring to gang members.


Listen, this whole thing is backfiring and richocheting so badly that by the end of this, when the dust settles, so many people are going to prison that it almost certainly includes you two. I hope you have your stories lined up, because when Trump starts going to town on his enemies he plays New York hardball, and I have no doubt you are on his list, and the tide is turning.


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9737
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


ICE is also sending back a lot of people who are no threat whatsoever, along with the MS-13 gang members, so there is some justification for "misinterpreting" the buffoon's words, especially given that he did not specify he was referring to gang members.



He was answering a question specifically on MS13.


It is fascinating to see how Trump actually manages to have his opponents defending the indefensible.

Gang members are not animals, Hamas are the good guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9737
Rinkals wrote:
shanky wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_

Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution



That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.

Good grief!

It's quite clear that the media, the law enforcement bodies and the deep state are complicit in hiding the child porn ring disguised as a Pizza retaurant!

Bring back the Whitewater Investigation! We need to see the REAL Benghazi evidence! Emails!

What a f**king shower of fuckwits.


Classic rebuttal. Dude has said some other things that are out there so this (fairly unsurprising) thing he said must be wrong. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16270
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
shanky wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_

Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution



That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.

Good grief!

It's quite clear that the media, the law enforcement bodies and the deep state are complicit in hiding the child porn ring disguised as a Pizza retaurant!

Bring back the Whitewater Investigation! We need to see the REAL Benghazi evidence! Emails!

What a f**king shower of fuckwits.


Classic rebuttal. Dude has said some other things that are out there so this (fairly unsurprising) thing he said must be wrong. :roll:

Right.

So Whitewater wasn't fully investigated? Nor, I suppose was Benghazi.

How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt, but at the same time advocate for the hounding of Clinton, presumably for her emails? or are you still on about Benghazi? or Whitewater? or Seth Rich? FFS, man, these Deep State conspiracy theories are laughably ludicrous. (Tautology for emphasis, before I get corrected on my grammar again).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Embra
Rinkals wrote:
How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt

The Repugs love a witch hunt, ideally with some burnin at the end. Because they lack imagination, they just assume everyone else does too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6945
Smutley wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt

The Repugs love a witch hunt, ideally with some burnin at the end. Because they lack imagination, they just assume everyone else does too.


Maybe we end the Mueller investigation with the burning of Trump's hair? A witchcraft trial outcome for the modern age, and bespoke for Trump's own personal neurosis. Maybe make him shake hands with lines of cold sufferers and bathroom attendants to really get his germophobia going too on the way there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21564
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
shanky wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_

Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution



That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.

Good grief!

It's quite clear that the media, the law enforcement bodies and the deep state are complicit in hiding the child porn ring disguised as a Pizza retaurant!

Bring back the Whitewater Investigation! We need to see the REAL Benghazi evidence! Emails!

What a f**king shower of fuckwits.


Classic rebuttal. Dude has said some other things that are out there so this (fairly unsurprising) thing he said must be wrong. :roll:



Of course, pointing out that a conspiracy theorist has access to information widely regarded as not being available is a nonsensical rebuttal.

You’ve damaged your credibility by posting anything by that loon. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13399
Location: Straya c**ts.
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Quote:
What the Times story makes explicit, with studious understatement, is that the Obama administration used its counterintelligence powers to investigate the opposition party’s presidential campaign.

That is, there was no criminal predicate to justify an investigation of any Trump-campaign official. So, the FBI did not open a criminal investigation. Instead, the bureau opened a counterintelligence investigation and hoped that evidence of crimes committed by Trump officials would emerge. But it is an abuse of power to use counterintelligence powers, including spying and electronic surveillance, to conduct what is actually a criminal investigation.

Except the Times story doesn't make that explicit at all. Doesn't even suggest it. It maintains the investigation began following evidence provided by Downer about possible Trump campaign knowledge of Russian election meddling, itself already suspected by intelligence agencies. 'No criminal predicate' is a straw man. None is necessary to begin an investigation, and to suggest they opened the investigation 'in the hope that' evidence of crimes by Trump officials would emerge is, well, desperate.

Andrew McCarthy's National Review column is based on evidence given by Fusion GPS, the same firm who delivered what they claim is the disreputable, inaccurate Steele report. This evidence was that GPS Fusion had a source within the campaign. Not even the National Review goes as far as to suggest this meant 'an embedded spy' in the campaign. It would be like suggesting every campaign source (Trump himself, for example) was an embedded FBI spy.

Naturally, Trump put that risible gloss on it. He and the NR conveniently ignored the key point of the Times article, which was the FBIs mysterious silence about that ongoing investigation, which would surely have sunk his campaign, compared to the public, final week re-opening of the Clinton emails investigation, which almost certainly sank her campaign instead.


Last edited by Waratah on Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9737
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Classic rebuttal. Dude has said some other things that are out there so this (fairly unsurprising) thing he said must be wrong. :roll:

Right.

So Whitewater wasn't fully investigated? Nor, I suppose was Benghazi.

How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt, but at the same time advocate for the hounding of Clinton, presumably for her emails? or are you still on about Benghazi? or Whitewater? or Seth Rich? FFS, man, these Deep State conspiracy theories are laughably ludicrous. (Tautology for emphasis, before I get corrected on my grammar again).


Wow, that’s an incredible bunch of stuff irrelevant to my post including many things that I’ve not talked about at all. A veritable masterclass in whataboutery.

I have a view on both the Mueller investigation, which I think is built on a faulty premise but I don’t believe I’ve described as a witch hunt, and the emails that are the subject of this report. I don’t think I’ve opined on any of the other irrelevant matters that you’ve raised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16270
shanky wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
shanky wrote:
That's not all!!!!

Mr Sperry has broken another story today as well. :shock:

Quote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
The media elite are now forever part of the Deep State. They are complicit in the cover-up of political espionage by the intelligence community. There is no going back for them.

Good grief!

It's quite clear that the media, the law enforcement bodies and the deep state are complicit in hiding the child porn ring disguised as a Pizza retaurant!

Bring back the Whitewater Investigation! We need to see the REAL Benghazi evidence! Emails!

What a f**king shower of fuckwits.


Classic rebuttal. Dude has said some other things that are out there so this (fairly unsurprising) thing he said must be wrong. :roll:



Of course, pointing out that a conspiracy theorist has access to information widely regarded as not being available is a nonsensical rebuttal.

You’ve damaged your credibility by posting anything by that loon. :thumbup:

I would venture to suggest that his credibility is irretrievably damaged anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16270
zt1903 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
Classic rebuttal. Dude has said some other things that are out there so this (fairly unsurprising) thing he said must be wrong. :roll:

Right.

So Whitewater wasn't fully investigated? Nor, I suppose was Benghazi.

How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt, but at the same time advocate for the hounding of Clinton, presumably for her emails? or are you still on about Benghazi? or Whitewater? or Seth Rich? FFS, man, these Deep State conspiracy theories are laughably ludicrous. (Tautology for emphasis, before I get corrected on my grammar again).


Wow, that’s an incredible bunch of stuff irrelevant to my post including many things that I’ve not talked about at all. A veritable masterclass in whataboutery.

I have a view on both the Mueller investigation, which I think is built on a faulty premise but I don’t believe I’ve described as a witch hunt, and the emails that are the subject of this report. I don’t think I’ve opined on any of the other irrelevant matters that you’ve raised.

No, but your references hold that view. If you hold them up as worthy of consideration, you inevitably associate yourself with that viewpoint. Unless you specifically disassociate yourself, which you didn't.

As to the whataboutery: Clinton lost.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Embra
[url][/url]
penguin wrote:
Smutley wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt

The Repugs love a witch hunt, ideally with some burnin at the end. Because they lack imagination, they just assume everyone else does too.


Maybe we end the Mueller investigation with the burning of Trump's hair? A witchcraft trial outcome for the modern age, and bespoke for Trump's own personal neurosis. Maybe make him shake hands with lines of cold sufferers and bathroom attendants to really get his germophobia going too on the way there.

I'm holding out for an OJ-style denouement. FBI/CIA/NSA/AACP etc chasing them round Mar a Lago in golf carts, Ivanka at the wheel. Broadcast live - think of the ratings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:58 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6945
Smutley wrote:
[url][/url]
penguin wrote:
Smutley wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt

The Repugs love a witch hunt, ideally with some burnin at the end. Because they lack imagination, they just assume everyone else does too.


Maybe we end the Mueller investigation with the burning of Trump's hair? A witchcraft trial outcome for the modern age, and bespoke for Trump's own personal neurosis. Maybe make him shake hands with lines of cold sufferers and bathroom attendants to really get his germophobia going too on the way there.

I'm holding out for an OJ-style denouement. FBI/CIA/NSA/AACP etc chasing them round Mar a Lago in golf carts, Ivanka at the wheel. Broadcast live - think of the ratings.


Love it. Although he should probably end up driving the golf cart to Trump tower and have a king kong style ending on the roof, Ivanka under one arm, screaming wildly as MSM helicopters circle him, screaming 'fake news, I am not on a roof, I've never been on a roof'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33810
Smutley wrote:
[url][/url]
penguin wrote:
Smutley wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt

The Repugs love a witch hunt, ideally with some burnin at the end. Because they lack imagination, they just assume everyone else does too.


Maybe we end the Mueller investigation with the burning of Trump's hair? A witchcraft trial outcome for the modern age, and bespoke for Trump's own personal neurosis. Maybe make him shake hands with lines of cold sufferers and bathroom attendants to really get his germophobia going too on the way there.

I'm holding out for an OJ-style denouement. FBI/CIA/NSA/AACP etc chasing them round Mar a Lago in golf carts, Ivanka at the wheel. Broadcast live - think of the ratings.


Needs benny Hill music.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10835
Kiwias wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


ICE is also sending back a lot of people who are no threat whatsoever, along with the MS-13 gang members, so there is some justification for "misinterpreting" the buffoon's words, especially given that he did not specify he was referring to gang members.


Listen, this whole thing is backfiring and richocheting so badly that by the end of this, when the dust settles, so many people are going to prison that it almost certainly includes you two. I hope you have your stories lined up, because when Trump starts going to town on his enemies he plays New York hardball, and I have no doubt you are on his list, and the tide is turning.


:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

My bollocking of sneaker obviously has paid dividends


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21564
Rinkals wrote:
I would venture to suggest that his credibility is irretrievably damaged anyway.



He looks and sounds good though. The Marty Pellow of PR


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33810
Hong Kong wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
So. Let’s recap. A known buffoon calls undocumented immigrants “animals “; gets called out on it and then clarifies that it was a criminal gang of undocumented immigrants that he was actually talking about. I’m sure he meant that all along - it’s not as if he’s talked about immigrants before in such disparaging terms before, is it?


ICE is also sending back a lot of people who are no threat whatsoever, along with the MS-13 gang members, so there is some justification for "misinterpreting" the buffoon's words, especially given that he did not specify he was referring to gang members.


Listen, this whole thing is backfiring and richocheting so badly that by the end of this, when the dust settles, so many people are going to prison that it almost certainly includes you two. I hope you have your stories lined up, because when Trump starts going to town on his enemies he plays New York hardball, and I have no doubt you are on his list, and the tide is turning.


:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

My bollocking of sneaker obviously has paid dividends


The hammer goes down in the second term. There will be so many panicked flights from DC to Caracas RR airport won't be able to cope.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 962
Nolanator wrote:
zzzz wrote:
backrow wrote:
Bah, nobody has answered my real or fake question about stormy Daniels bangers



Fake*


*Literally no idea, but what are the odds on a 40 yr old porn star NOT having Plastic Fantastics?


I looked her up a while ago and was surprised to see that she's credited with an appearance in Knocked Up. Further research lead me to a clip of that movie where Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd go on a bender in Vegas and strippers put their tits in their faces. Not sure which one was Stormy, but both had fake bangers, IIRC.


Seth Rogen has said in interviews that Stormy told him on the set of Knocked Up that she slept with the Donald


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9737
Rinkals wrote:
No, but your references hold that view. If you hold them up as worthy of consideration, you inevitably associate yourself with that viewpoint. Unless you specifically disassociate yourself, which you didn't.

As to the whataboutery: Clinton lost.


That’s a very convenient viewpoint for you to have, but I disagree. I didn’t quote any of his other viewpoints (I actually didn’t look, I just saw the one I quoted retweeted) and I feel no need to disassociate myself from views that I didn’t bring into the conversation. By the same token does anyone who quote Joy Reid immediately become a homophobe if they don’t explicitly say they’re not?

The idea that the IG will report/recommend criminal charges is in itself interesting, which over these last couple of pages is the one thing that hasn’t been discussed. I see the posts of yourself and others as deflection from the point in hand. It’s been a recurring theme on this thread tbh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7302
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Smutley wrote:
[url][/url]
penguin wrote:
Smutley wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
How you have the temerity to talk about Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt

The Repugs love a witch hunt, ideally with some burnin at the end. Because they lack imagination, they just assume everyone else does too.


Maybe we end the Mueller investigation with the burning of Trump's hair? A witchcraft trial outcome for the modern age, and bespoke for Trump's own personal neurosis. Maybe make him shake hands with lines of cold sufferers and bathroom attendants to really get his germophobia going too on the way there.

I'm holding out for an OJ-style denouement. FBI/CIA/NSA/AACP etc chasing them round Mar a Lago in golf carts, Ivanka at the wheel. Broadcast live - think of the ratings.


Needs benny Hill music.



And Ivanka in a bikini.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16270
Hold on. I'm deflecting?

The thread is about Donald Trump and you have brought up a tweet from someone intimating that they have information about FBI wrongdoing concerning Hillary Clinton. I have news for you: Hillary lost.

If you don't agree with the tweet, why did you bring it up? At the very least you could have given some kind of indication that you didn't agree with it. Otherwise, it's pretty natural to conclude that it reflects your own view.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Embra
zzzz wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Needs benny Hill music.



And Ivanka in a bikini.

The Donald grabbing her ass shouting "faster pussycat faster" while Jared shovels viagras into his gaping maw like a stoker on a steam train.

Ivanka's in the van of the pursuit, naturally, live-vlogging her testimony via Buzzfeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13399
Location: Straya c**ts.
zt1903 wrote:
I have a view on both the Mueller investigation, which I think is built on a faulty premise...

Sorry to cut you off there, but this view requires a belief that a) there's no evidence Russia interfered in the US elections, and b) that there's no good reason to think the Trump campaign were onboard.

On the first count, US intelligence agencies are certain, and Trump eventually conceded they were right. On the second, half the key campaign staff, a number of whom were in hock to Russians, have been indicted for lying about it. It takes an impossibly high degree of confidence in the Trump campaign's honesty and integrity, given neither is warranted, to dismiss both counts as 'faulty'.

You have to try very, very hard, in order to ignore the bleeding obvious.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 555
Location: Sydney
Waratah wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Quote:
What the Times story makes explicit, with studious understatement, is that the Obama administration used its counterintelligence powers to investigate the opposition party’s presidential campaign.

That is, there was no criminal predicate to justify an investigation of any Trump-campaign official. So, the FBI did not open a criminal investigation. Instead, the bureau opened a counterintelligence investigation and hoped that evidence of crimes committed by Trump officials would emerge. But it is an abuse of power to use counterintelligence powers, including spying and electronic surveillance, to conduct what is actually a criminal investigation.

Except the Times story doesn't make that explicit at all. Doesn't even suggest it. It maintains the investigation began following evidence provided by Downer about possible Trump campaign knowledge of Russian election meddling, itself already suspected by intelligence agencies. 'No criminal predicate' is a straw man. None is necessary to begin an investigation, and to suggest they opened the investigation 'in the hope that' evidence of crimes by Trump officials would emerge is, well, desperate.

Andrew McCarthy's National Review column is based on evidence given by Fusion GPS, the same firm who delivered what they claim is the disreputable, inaccurate Steele report. This evidence was that GPS Fusion had a source within the campaign. Not even the National Review goes as far as to suggest this meant 'an embedded spy' in the campaign. It would be like suggesting every campaign source (Trump himself, for example) was an embedded FBI spy.

Naturally, Trump put that risible gloss on it. He and the NR conveniently ignored the key point of the Times article, which was the FBIs mysterious silence about that ongoing investigation, which would surely have sunk his campaign, compared to the public, final week re-opening of the Clinton emails investigation, which almost certainly sank her campaign instead.


So who did Peter Strzok meet with when he went to London just before the Downer evidence was revealed , did he meet with Downer? Was it Papadopoulos?

Who did Brennan meet with in Moscow in March other than the FSB? This was just before Steele's dossier was released.

Lots of questions that the media dont seem to want to follow up on.

Former head of NSA ,Rogers , has repeatedly offered differing accounts on the FISA story to that of Brennan , Clapper has also contradicted Brennan numerous times on the issue.

Brennan and Clapper both wanted Rogers fired by Obama...why?

Why did Comey fail to show at the classified senate hearing yesterday?

Could it be that the ones who have been so vocal against Trump have the most to hide?

Time will tell I guess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7302
Waratah wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
I have a view on both the Mueller investigation, which I think is built on a faulty premise...

Sorry to cut you off there, but this view requires a belief that a) there's no evidence Russia interfered in the US elections, and b) that there's no good reason to think the Trump campaign were onboard.

On the first count, US intelligence agencies are certain, and Trump eventually conceded they were right. On the second, half the key campaign staff, a number of whom were in hock to Russians, have been indicted for lying about it. It takes an impossibly high degree of confidence in the Trump campaign's honesty and integrity, given neither is warranted, to dismiss both counts as 'faulty'.

You have to try very, very hard, in order to ignore the bleeding obvious.


This is very stupid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:13 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 5585
zzzz wrote:
Waratah wrote:
zt1903 wrote:
I have a view on both the Mueller investigation, which I think is built on a faulty premise...

Sorry to cut you off there, but this view requires a belief that a) there's no evidence Russia interfered in the US elections, and b) that there's no good reason to think the Trump campaign were onboard.

On the first count, US intelligence agencies are certain, and Trump eventually conceded they were right. On the second, half the key campaign staff, a number of whom were in hock to Russians, have been indicted for lying about it. It takes an impossibly high degree of confidence in the Trump campaign's honesty and integrity, given neither is warranted, to dismiss both counts as 'faulty'.

You have to try very, very hard, in order to ignore the bleeding obvious.


This is very stupid.


Well yes, but such thinking informs why they work for Trump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13399
Location: Straya c**ts.
From the same Times article:

Quote:
The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

Just absorb that for a moment. In the face of an entirely plausible suggestion that Trump's election campaign had been infiltrated by Russian agents, Trump plays the projection game, yet again, scapegoating his own intelligence agencies to protect his Russian benefactors.

Putin must be pissing himself laughing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 6981
Waratah wrote:
From the same Times article:

Quote:
The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

Just absorb that for a moment. In the face of an entirely plausible suggestion that Trump's election campaign had been infiltrated by Russian agents, Trump plays the projection game, yet again, scapegoating his own intelligence agencies to protect his Russian benefactors.

Putin must be pissing himself laughing.


Russian agents you say...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13399
Location: Straya c**ts.
Santa wrote:
Waratah wrote:
From the same Times article:

Quote:
The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

Just absorb that for a moment. In the face of an entirely plausible suggestion that Trump's election campaign had been infiltrated by Russian agents, Trump plays the projection game, yet again, scapegoating his own intelligence agencies to protect his Russian benefactors.

Putin must be pissing himself laughing.


Russian agents you say...

Commence the credibility comparisons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 6981
Waratah wrote:
Santa wrote:
Waratah wrote:
From the same Times article:

Quote:
The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

Just absorb that for a moment. In the face of an entirely plausible suggestion that Trump's election campaign had been infiltrated by Russian agents, Trump plays the projection game, yet again, scapegoating his own intelligence agencies to protect his Russian benefactors.

Putin must be pissing himself laughing.


Russian agents you say...

Commence the credibility comparisons.


Oh I think they've already been made.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877, 1878, 1879 ... 2148  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBB, bimboman, BokJock, danny_fitz, de_Selby, Diego, DiscoHips D'Arcy, duke, etherman, fatcat, feckwanker, Gordon Bennett, guy smiley, handyman, I like haggis, Jumper, La soule, Mog The Almighty, Mustapha, Nolanator, penguin, pigaaaa, piquant, PornDog, Raggs, redderneck, ruckinhell, ukjim, Uthikoloshe, Willie Falloon, Winnie and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group