Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2139, 2140, 2141, 2142, 2143, 2144, 2145 ... 2259  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. a misaligned (with the president) legislature uses its granted powers to shift the appointment process

And B. The subordinate power in an otherwise aligned (with the president) legislature uses an uncorroborated rape allegation to shift the appointment process.

Those seems like equivalent situations that can reasonably be covered by a single very witty rule. :thumbup:


Never let it be said the merrick rule lacks breadth. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
puku wrote:
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. a misaligned (with the president) legislature uses its granted powers to shift the appointment process

And B. The subordinate power in an otherwise aligned (with the president) legislature uses an uncorroborated rape allegation to shift the appointment process.

Those seems like equivalent situations. :thumbup:


There you go again with that statement. Who alleged they were raped?


Rinkals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7748
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. My guys fudge your guys - good

And B. Your guys try fudge my guys - bad

Those seems like equivalent situations that can reasonably be covered by a single very witty rule. :thumbup:


fxd!

The conservative version of a democracy, now known as a hypocracy :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
houtkabouter wrote:
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. My guys fudge your guys - good

And B. Your guys try fudge my guys - bad

Those seems like equivalent situations that can reasonably be covered by a single very witty rule. :thumbup:


fxd!

The conservative version of a democracy, now known as a hypocracy :D


No. There are clear differences between the two and if you can't see that then there is a mine in northern Montana with your name on it and a train ticket cattle class to get there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3489
puku wrote:
zzzz wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Quote:
What's happened recently has been basically a glorified job interview.
#

Of all the hot takes floating around about Kav, this is one of the most excruciatingly stupid.

It's clearly not a f*ckin job interview. It's the excercise of of one of the most important political rights that comes with winning a general election. Actually, its probably the most important political consequence of a US election. Millions of people held their noses and voted for Trump purely so the GOP could make this appointment. Equally, millions of people have completely lost their shit about the fact the GOP will make this appointment.

And we get called hysterical :uhoh:

I understand that it's a political right, although it doesn't automatically come with winning an election of course

However, once the nomination has been made, the senate process looks into the fitness of the nominee for the position, which is effectively a glorified job interview.


No it f*ckin isn't.

It's the point at which political control of the Executive and the Legislature has to align. It does now. It likely will not in a few months. Derailment of Kav is intended to fundamentally restrict the GOP by moving the appointment process into a different political enviroment.

The question facing the senate is: against what standard of proof should that be allowed to happen?


It is as if a precedent had already been established. Let's call it the Merrick rule.


It's called the Biden rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlzhULrJC0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15155
Location: By the mighty beard of Adam Jones
This been done?

https://news.sky.com/story/trumps-stunned-silence-as-kanye-rants-in-white-house-11523779


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25079
Location: Middle East
Womack wrote:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

For the first time in his life, Trump realizes what it's like to be in a room with someone more batshit insane than you are... and finally realizes why everyone else always makes the same facial expression when he starts talking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16488
Seneca of the Night wrote:
puku wrote:
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. a misaligned (with the president) legislature uses its granted powers to shift the appointment process

And B. The subordinate power in an otherwise aligned (with the president) legislature uses an uncorroborated rape allegation to shift the appointment process.

Those seems like equivalent situations. :thumbup:


There you go again with that statement. Who alleged they were raped?


Rinkals.

You seem to be completely shameless in concocting wild inaccuracies in order to manufacture your point.

I have accused nobody of rape. I have made a point of specifying that it was attempted rape that Kavanaugh is accused of.

What you might be referring to is this:
Rinkals wrote:
just because a rape victim didn't report the incident, doesn't mean it didn't happen


But that was a generic statement replying to Fangle's question and I made no reference to Kavanaugh in that post.

Un-fucking-believable.

No, scratch that:- entirely true to form.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5188
Location: The void
Seneca of the Night wrote:
puku wrote:

Who alleged they were raped?


Rinkals.


:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4698
Rinkals wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
puku wrote:
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. a misaligned (with the president) legislature uses its granted powers to shift the appointment process

And B. The subordinate power in an otherwise aligned (with the president) legislature uses an uncorroborated rape allegation to shift the appointment process.

Those seems like equivalent situations. :thumbup:


There you go again with that statement. Who alleged they were raped?


Rinkals.

You seem to be completely shameless in concocting wild inaccuracies in order to manufacture your point.

I have accused nobody of rape. I have made a point of specifying that it was attempted rape that Kavanaugh is accused of.

What you might be referring to is this:
Rinkals wrote:
just because a rape victim didn't report the incident, doesn't mean it didn't happen


But that was a generic statement replying to Fangle's question and I made no reference to Kavanaugh in that post.

Un-fucking-believable.

No, scratch that:- entirely true to form.

:uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
This is important. President Trump EXPLOSIVE Speech CHANGES the Music Industry FOREVER.

Music Modernization Act Signing Ceremony. With Kid Rock, Michael Love and other musicians standing beside, President Trump Signs the Orrin G. Hatch-Bob Goodlatte Music Modernization Act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1km0W8y9jU

He's got a good crowd of top musicians there in the White House too for this. :thumbup:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... ct-736185/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
Rinkals wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
puku wrote:
Santa wrote:
That's got to be it because it's the only formulation that covers the different situations where:

A. a misaligned (with the president) legislature uses its granted powers to shift the appointment process

And B. The subordinate power in an otherwise aligned (with the president) legislature uses an uncorroborated rape allegation to shift the appointment process.

Those seems like equivalent situations. :thumbup:


There you go again with that statement. Who alleged they were raped?


Rinkals.

You seem to be completely shameless in concocting wild inaccuracies in order to manufacture your point.

I have accused nobody of rape. I have made a point of specifying that it was attempted rape that Kavanaugh is accused of.

What you might be referring to is this:
Rinkals wrote:
just because a rape victim didn't report the incident, doesn't mean it didn't happen


But that was a generic statement replying to Fangle's question and I made no reference to Kavanaugh in that post.

Un-fucking-believable.

No, scratch that:- entirely true to form.


Okay, fair point, it wasn't rape rape.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16488
Seriously, Seneca, I don't mind you calling me a moron and I don't mind you belittling the points I make.

What I object to is having something I haven't said presented as an instance of my idiocy.

As you can see, there are already two Saffers who have seized on the suggestion that I have falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape and they will not be the last. This will probably enter the lexicon of my supposed stupidity which will be dragged up and used to counter any point I try to make both here and on the Saffer threads.

If I say something stupid, then of course I should be ridiculed for it; what I object to is having something that I have not said held up and presented as evidence of that stupidity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 7302
Rinkals wrote:
Seriously, Seneca, I don't mind you calling me a moron and I don't mind you belittling the points I make.

What I object to is having something I haven't said presented as an instance of my idiocy.

As you can see, there are already two Saffers who have seized on the suggestion that I have falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape and they will not be the last. This will probably enter the lexicon of my supposed stupidity which will be dragged up and used to counter any point I try to make both here and on the Saffer threads.

If I say something stupid, then of course I should be ridiculed for it; what I object to is having something that I have not said held up and presented as evidence of that stupidity.


I did not know you were capable of such passion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
Rinkals wrote:
Seriously, Seneca, I don't mind you calling me a moron and I don't mind you belittling the points I make.

What I object to is having something I haven't said presented as an instance of my idiocy.

As you can see, there are already two Saffers who have seized on the suggestion that I have falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape and they will not be the last. This will probably enter the lexicon of my supposed stupidity which will be dragged up and used to counter any point I try to make both here and on the Saffer threads.

If I say something stupid, then of course I should be ridiculed for it; what I object to is having something that I have not said held up and presented as evidence of that stupidity.


You do realise I was just pulling your leg right? I was playing fast and loose with your fast and loose interpretation of Kavanaugh's crimes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22039
Seneca of the Night wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Ted. wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Quote:
What's happened recently has been basically a glorified job interview.
#

Of all the hot takes floating around about Kav, this is one of the most excruciatingly stupid.

It's clearly not a f*ckin job interview. It's the excercise of of one of the most important political rights that comes with winning a general election. Actually, its probably the most important political consequence of a US election. Millions of people held their noses and voted for Trump purely so the GOP could make this appointment. Equally, millions of people have completely lost their shit about the fact the GOP will make this appointment.


A political right to choose the highest judicial officers i the land?

What an indescribably f**ked up system. Give us strength from this stupidity.

No one should be at all concerned by the appointment of a judge. They should only need to be concerned that the system is uncorrectable and free from political interference and the office free of politicisation.


Well, take it up with the "Living Constitution" mob. I for one welcome you to the dark side of judicial restraint.


This is such an important point. This means so much to the Dems as they 'activated' the court. Having done so, and profited it from it for decades, they are about to lose it, and this is sending them mental.


I realise that you’re on a multi-day troll binge but care to explain how the Dems have ‘profited’ from an ‘activated’ court?

Unless you meant ‘social liberals’ for ‘Dems’ and by ‘profited’ you meant a court that ruled ahead of Congress on:
- gay marriage
- civil rights for uppity blacks
- woman’s rights of control over their reproductive rights


Oh, and not forgetting.. the granting of much needed rights for Kochs and Soros to influence elections legally


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16488
Santa wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Seriously, Seneca, I don't mind you calling me a moron and I don't mind you belittling the points I make.

What I object to is having something I haven't said presented as an instance of my idiocy.

As you can see, there are already two Saffers who have seized on the suggestion that I have falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape and they will not be the last. This will probably enter the lexicon of my supposed stupidity which will be dragged up and used to counter any point I try to make both here and on the Saffer threads.

If I say something stupid, then of course I should be ridiculed for it; what I object to is having something that I have not said held up and presented as evidence of that stupidity.


I did not know you were capable of such passion.

I object to being misrepresented.

I have no objection to being told I am a moron or a badger, or whatever, and I'm of the firm opinion that, if I say something stupid, then I am open to ridicule.

What I object to is having something I haven't said being held up as evidence of my stupidity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10609
Location: emmerdale
Quote:
More Evidence for the Real Collusion in the 2016 Election Comes Out

By Brian Cates
October 11, 2018 Updated: October 11, 2018

Someone really likes reporter John Solomon of The Hill. While many in the media are chasing stories based on false narratives, trying to nail down a smoking gun for the supposed Trump—Russia election collusion they so desperately believe in, Solomon is over there in a corner breaking news that contains actual evidence.

When somebody high up in either the White House or the Department of Justice (DOJ) is ready to bring out more evidence exposing the #SpyGate plot, Solomon is the reporter who is being brought in and shown the evidence so he can break the news.

The only problem is, the evidence Solomon keeps being shown and that he keeps reporting on advances that other narrative, the wrong narrative: The narrative that just won’t go away and die. The one that most of the mainstream media dismissed over a year ago as the vain and egocentric babbling of Carter Page.

Spoiler: show
It was several weeks ago that Solomon dropped a bombshell report that was almost completely ignored by the rest of the news media: The source for much of the Christopher Steele dossier’s Trump–Russia collusion information didn’t actually come from a high-level government source inside Russia.

Instead, Solomon reported that he got a look at notes written by the former No. 4 official at the DOJ, Bruce Ohr, in which Ohr related he was told by Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS that the source for “much of'” the Trump–Russia information in Steele’s dossier actually came from a former Russian intelligence officer who was living in the United States.

That news was so stunning that I wrote an entire column about it. And then I did a follow-up column, which highlighted that Solomon’s revelation meant the FBI should have had no problem contacting and interviewing this former Russian intelligence officer if they made any real attempt to verify the Steele dossier’s Trump–Russia information. That’s the information they used to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on Carter Page, to legally spy on Trump’s campaign team.

Now, the intrepid Solomon is back with another scoop that hit the wire late on Oct. 7, that expanded on his earlier article a week previously. In this new report, Solomon lays out how DOJ/FBI officials, desperate to keep their involvement in the Steele dossier hoax hidden from scrutiny, made false claims of national security so they could redact meetings between top DOJ officials and lawyers from the law firm of Perkins Coie.

In fact, as Solomon demonstrates in his report, there was no real national-security issue involved, but there definitely were political issues involved.

The FBI knew it was receiving this Steele dossier information from Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee’s top law firm, not from any intelligence agency or source. This means the FBI knew all along where the information they were about to present to the FISA court came from and who paid for it. And they took deliberate steps to hide that.

James Baker, the FBI’s former top counsel who resigned in the wake of the SpyGate scandal, is reported to have testified to exactly this in front of congressional investigators last week.

The Middleman

If you’ve followed the twists and turns of the Steele dossier story from the beginning, then you are aware it’s been known since October of last year that the Clinton campaign tried to hide its funding of the creation of the Steele dossier by political operatives at Fusion GPS, by running the funds through the Perkins Coie firm. So that has long been a matter of public record.

What’s only been suspected until now, however, is that Perkins Coie also was used as a middleman to hand off the information in the Steele dossier so it could be given to the FBI without Clinton or the DNC’s fingerprints all over it. So the law firm wasn’t just used to hide where the money came from to pay for the creation of the Trump–Russia collusion hoax, it was also used to hide who it was that passed the information to the FBI so they could begin “investigating” it.

What Solomon’s latest report reveals is that we can all now stop suspecting that’s what happened, because there is now documentary evidence to what happened.

A diagram of it would look like this:

Hillary Clinton Campaign/DNC $$$ → Perkins Coie → Fusion GPS → Christopher Steele → Steele dossier → Perkins Coie → FBI → FISA court → Carter Page surveillance warrant.

Monitoring

The “insurance policy” idea that then-FBI agent Peter Strzok referred to in his texts with then-FBI lawyer (and his mistress) Lisa Page was actualized in the form of the FISA warrant on minor Trump team foreign-policy adviser Carter Page.

With the “two-hop” rule in place, which allowed the tracing of all communications of the entire Trump campaign staff, Strzok and his cohorts were absolutely sure that during that court-approved surveillance they were going to find something they could use to impeach Trump with, in the unlikely event he won the 2016 election.

Well, the unlikely event happened. Trump won the 2016 presidential election. So the “insurance policy” went into effect: DOJ/FBI counter-intelligence agents carefully monitored all of the Trump transition team’s electronic communications from October 2016 to June 2017.

To their amazement, they didn’t find anything they could use to get Trump with. They uncovered no bribes being paid for top appointments or sweet pay-for-play deals with corporations or foreign leaders under the table.

Instead of finding evidence to impeach Trump with, they ended up with nine months of nothing. (In other words, they failed to find all the kinds of stuff that would’ve been going on if Clinton had won.)

No one was ever supposed to take a deep, serious look at the Steele dossier itself. It was created to feed a media narrative, and then it was decided to take it further by using it as “evidence” to get legal surveillance of Trump’s campaign/transition teams from the FISA court.

Nobody was ever supposed to know where that dossier actually came from and who paid for its creation.

Right now, the DOJ’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has spent over a year carefully and methodically digging into the Steele dossier, how it was compiled, and how it was presented to the FISA court.

Most of what we know about this entire sordid SpyGate scandal is due to evidence that Horowitz uncovered and handed to Congress, and is now being shown to Solomon. Horowitz’s report is being prepared and could see release sometime soon.

Carter Page has been saying for over a year that the entire Trump–Russia collusion election narrative is a political dirty trick launched by the Clinton campaign.

It’s hard not to see that all the evidence that’s come out in the past year tends to make it look like he’s going to be vindicated on that claim.

Brian Cates is a writer based in South Texas and author of “Nobody Asked For My Opinion … But Here It Is Anyway!” He can be reached on Twitter @drawandstrike.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/more-evidence-for-the-real-collusion-in-the-2016-election-comes-out_2684819.html


tucker, hannity, sarah carter, john Solomon......& 'stealth jeff', FTW.

(soon.. ;) )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22039
Tell us again about Gitmo. That was a good one

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6995
Just possibly a little over the top

Quote:
Donna Brazile: 'Kanye West has set us back 155 years'

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile tweeted Thursday that Kanye West has "set us back 155 years" in response to his exuberant praise of President Trump while meeting at the White House.

Brazile expressed frustration with West, who has voiced skepticism of the 13th Amendment, which outlawed slavery, as well as telling reporters in the Oval Office that "Trump is on his hero's journey right now."


https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ssion=true


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 7302
Rinkals wrote:
Santa wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Seriously, Seneca, I don't mind you calling me a moron and I don't mind you belittling the points I make.

What I object to is having something I haven't said presented as an instance of my idiocy.

As you can see, there are already two Saffers who have seized on the suggestion that I have falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape and they will not be the last. This will probably enter the lexicon of my supposed stupidity which will be dragged up and used to counter any point I try to make both here and on the Saffer threads.

If I say something stupid, then of course I should be ridiculed for it; what I object to is having something that I have not said held up and presented as evidence of that stupidity.


I did not know you were capable of such passion.

I object to being misrepresented.

I have no objection to being told I am a moron or a badger, or whatever, and I'm of the firm opinion that, if I say something stupid, then I am open to ridicule.

What I object to is having something I haven't said being held up as evidence of my stupidity.


Powerful. Honest. Thank you. What do you do if you don't say something like, oh I don't know, that somebody's therapy notes should be released to the public, but then someone else says that you said it? What do you do then?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10609
Location: emmerdale
beige is the new orange.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22039
I think she’s referring to Kanye being the painfully uncoolest black guy since Dennis Rodman’s ancestor was photographed shaking hands with General Lee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22039
merry! wrote:
beige is the new orange.


Come now. Don’t be shy

Something about Hilary going to Gitmo, wasn’t it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10609
Location: emmerdale
shanky wrote:
merry! wrote:
beige is the new orange.

Come now. Don’t be shy

Something about Hilary going to Gitmo, wasn’t it?

i've mentioned gitmo and sedition/treason.

you made up the hilary part.

do you lie often?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21776
Seneca of the Night wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Ted. wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Quote:
What's happened recently has been basically a glorified job interview.
#

Of all the hot takes floating around about Kav, this is one of the most excruciatingly stupid.

It's clearly not a f*ckin job interview. It's the excercise of of one of the most important political rights that comes with winning a general election. Actually, its probably the most important political consequence of a US election. Millions of people held their noses and voted for Trump purely so the GOP could make this appointment. Equally, millions of people have completely lost their shit about the fact the GOP will make this appointment.


A political right to choose the highest judicial officers i the land?

What an indescribably f**ked up system. Give us strength from this stupidity.

No one should be at all concerned by the appointment of a judge. They should only need to be concerned that the system is uncorrectable and free from political interference and the office free of politicisation.


Well, take it up with the "Living Constitution" mob. I for one welcome you to the dark side of judicial restraint.


This is such an important point. This means so much to the Dems as they 'activated' the court. Having done so, and profited it from it for decades, they are about to lose it, and this is sending them mental.


Whoever's gone done it, it's fucked up beyond belief and they, whoever they are, were already at least on the brink of being stupidly mental. That a country like the USA can get themselves in such a pickle, and be largely oblivious to it, is very scary indeed.

I think much of the problem is adherence to an outdated constitution that is clearly no longer a living document, or not effectively so. In fact, it seems to have morphed quite quickly into a fundamentalist's belief system, rather than a basis for setting the moral code, running and protecting the inhabitants of a country.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21776
Mr Mike wrote:
Mandatory retirement at 70 IIRC


And a bloody good thing too.

BTW, I meant to say appointers, not the appointee previously.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21776
I was willing to give Melania the benefit, but geez, she's made Donny look like a stable genius. Almost.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22039
merry! wrote:
shanky wrote:
merry! wrote:
beige is the new orange.

Come now. Don’t be shy

Something about Hilary going to Gitmo, wasn’t it?

i've mentioned gitmo and sedition/treason.

you made up the hilary part.

do you lie often?


I asked you to clarify which bit of insight you had for us.

Let's explore what you did say, then, in your own words...

merry! wrote:
buy popcorn.

>45k sealed indictments, gitmo being expanded for the worst offenders and military tribunals (sedition/treason) coming in 2019.

for those who went into shock at brexit/trump 2016; you're gonna be completely loco next year.. :thumbup:


and...

Quote:
Be most unfortunate if a number of democrat candidates for the mid-terms have to withdraw due to indictments..


I was interested in which particular prominent US citizens you think might end up in Gitmo. As a bonus, a 'how' and 'why' might also be appreciated by us, your breathless audience

Please elaborate..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10789
Has the orange shitgibbon twatted about how great the Dow Jones is going?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 45323
There is always a tweet.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34912
[quote="Kiwias"]There is always a tweet.

[img]https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/43763006_2176982892549473_4976087987466010624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&oh=f09b74d8c1315d71dfa94641bb4e73c9&oe=5C56FAE6[/img][/quote]

Has that been adjusted? 1000 then ain't 1000 now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 45323
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
There is always a tweet.


Has that been adjusted? 1000 then ain't 1000 now.


These two 1,000s are much bigger falls, probably enough to account for the adjustment.

5/02/2018 -1,175.21
8/02/2018 -1,032.89


Last edited by Kiwias on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10789
Kiwias wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
There is always a tweet.


Has that been adjusted? 1000 then ain't 1000 now.


These two 1,000s are pretty close to now.

5/02/2018 -1,175.21
8/02/2018 -1,032.89


that's some serious straw grasping right there! Just give up sneaker - I'd call you a busted fish but man, tiddlers THAT small do not classify as fish


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10609
Location: emmerdale
shanky wrote:
merry! wrote:
shanky wrote:
merry! wrote:
beige is the new orange.

Come now. Don’t be shy

Something about Hilary going to Gitmo, wasn’t it?

i've mentioned gitmo and sedition/treason.

you made up the hilary part.

do you lie often?


I asked you to clarify which bit of insight you had for us.

Let's explore what you did say, then, in your own words...

merry! wrote:
buy popcorn.

>45k sealed indictments, gitmo being expanded for the worst offenders and military tribunals (sedition/treason) coming in 2019.

for those who went into shock at brexit/trump 2016; you're gonna be completely loco next year.. :thumbup:


and...

Quote:
Be most unfortunate if a number of democrat candidates for the mid-terms have to withdraw due to indictments..


I was interested in which particular prominent US citizens you think might end up in Gitmo. As a bonus, a 'how' and 'why' might also be appreciated by us, your breathless audience

Please elaborate..

:lol:

wanker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25079
Location: Middle East
45000+ sealed indictments, a refurbished Gitmo and Hillary KKKlinton isn't on the goddam list?

We clearly haven't been performing our "Lock her up" chants with enough devoutness. Onward disciples! If we can just chant harder maybe we can get Killary locked up for... for... stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10609
Location: emmerdale
my favourite exchange of the kavanaugh hearings..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gmOsnjrZw

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 am
Posts: 645
Location: Sinkers
Womack wrote:


That f**king comb-over - it’s getting bigger!! 😳😳


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20346
Nutso conspiracy theorist is a nutso shocker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 1354
The amount of media at the Trump/Kanye summit is SAD!

Kanye was an insufferable narcissist plum before, but I just feel for the guy now. there is clearly something not right.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2139, 2140, 2141, 2142, 2143, 2144, 2145 ... 2259  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DOB, Google Adsense [Bot], Jay Cee Gee, malky, Nieghorn and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group