Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104691 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2415, 2416, 2417, 2418, 2419, 2420, 2421 ... 2618  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:26 pm 

apparently, not one democrat has bothered to read the wholly unredacted mueller report in the scif..

hmmm.. :?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:43 pm 

merry! wrote:
apparently, not one democrat has bothered to read the wholly unredacted mueller report in the scif..

hmmm.. :?

Nope. It's not the "wholly unredacted" report - it's just less redacted than the public version... still heavily redacted.

In fact they're demanding the entire report (minus the asset protection bits), rather than settling for that weak-ass version... in fact, they've subpoenaed it.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 pm 

He wants his own 4th of July celebration, with grand speeches from the pulpit, saluting and stuff. He doesn't want it in that nasty mall.

Barking!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:13 am 

BokJock wrote:
Kiwinoz seems to be another that gets his news directly from Trumps twitter feed

Really? My main news site is Guardian's web site.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:17 am 

Rinkals wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Kiwinoz seems to be another that gets his news directly from Trumps twitter feed

Isn't he Russian? or Georgian? something like that, I seem to remember. Despite the misleading name. In which case he probably gets his news from whichever news outlet TASS has morphed into.

Stop talking kak - you are just making shit up to join a circle jerk with BokJock. Its not a good look.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:21 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
BokJock wrote:

Really? My main news site is Guardian's web site.

And yet you got that Mueller said no collusion and the FISA warrants were based on lies. Are you dyslexic or have some sort of reading comprehension problems? Or this is just a by product of life on Earth 2?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:54 am 

DT where is the collusion? There is mone which why we have moved on to obstruction and now Barr is in contempt. Please do keep up after all it's the Democrat game plan.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:22 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
DT where is the collusion? There is mone which why we have moved on to obstruction and now Barr is in contempt. Please do keep up after all it's the Democrat game plan.

Start by telling me the legal definition of collusion?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:58 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

Start by telling me the legal definition of collusion?

Your AG has explained it very clearly. Move on FFS.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:20 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
BokJock wrote:

Isn't he Russian? or Georgian? something like that, I seem to remember. Despite the misleading name. In which case he probably gets his news from whichever news outlet TASS has morphed into.

Stop talking kak - you are just making shit up to join a circle jerk with BokJock. Its not a good look.

As a matter of interest, what is your origin? I am speaking from memory, but I seem to remember something on the Ukrainian thread (I think!) about you being from that part of the World.

I'm only asking because it does help if one has an idea of whom one is arguing with. Particularly if your username suggest that you are from another part of the World.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:28 am 

Rinkals wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
BokJock wrote:

As a matter of interest, what is your origin? I am speaking from memory, but I seem to remember something on the Ukrainian thread (I think!) about you being from that part of the World.

I'm only asking because it does help if one has an idea of whom one is arguing with. Particularly if your username suggest that you are from another part of the World.

Born in NZ living in Oz. Exactly as my username says. Have lived for a year in SA and about 6 years in UK. What does that has to do with Trump being spied upon?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:29 am 

Whew Rinks, he isn't from South Africa, amiright???

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:47 am 

Uthikoloshe wrote:

Fair enough, Kiwinoz.

I may be thinking of a different poster. Glad you cleared that up.

@Uthikoloshe, you are correct. I was born in Zim and raised there. My father was born in Ladysmith and was third or fourth generation South African, although of English stock. He farmed bananas on the Natal South Coast up until just before his death in 1998.

I now hold South African citizenship (dual Nationality with British, as my mother is English). I voted DA a few days ago.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 am 

Uthikoloshe wrote:

From his posts he seems to be another one of our "special kind of nutters".

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 am 

Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

Don't tell me you are another Trump supporter?

By all means, point out a post that shows I'm another one of your "special kind of nutters" and we can see if I can explain it to you.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:26 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

By all means, point out a post that shows I'm another one of your "special kind of nutters" and we can see if I can explain it to you.

From Chilli's posts I have read - he seems quite sane, so he must be speaking about Uthokiloshe.

Then again, I find myself thinking the same about Saffer 13 - who is wholly reasonable and intelligent except for this gaping blindspot he has for the Orange One. I am always conscious of separating him out from our real saffer nutcases and of course Merry

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:31 am 

BokJock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

From Chilli's posts I have read - he seems quite sane, so he must be speaking about Uthokiloshe.

Then again, I find myself thinking the same about Saffer 13 - who is wholly reasonable and intelligent except for this gaping blindspot he has for the Orange One. I am always conscious of separating him out from our real saffer nutcases and of course Merry

Saffer is a creationist, hardly the smartest peanut in the pack

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:32 am 

BokJock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

To be honest, Chilli's post took me a bit by surprise as I do think he's one of the saner saffers.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:32 am 

BokJock wrote:

Yeah, but he's a Stormer supporter as well, so that is two data points.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 am 

Rinkals wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

To be honest, Chilli's post took me a bit by surprise as I do think he's one of the saner saffers.
I think chilli was referring to ukelele not rink.

Last edited by houtkabouter on Mon May 13, 2019 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 am 

rabble wrote:
BokJock wrote:

I grew up in the Cape too :blush: :blush: :blush:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 am 

My bad.

I get attacked so often by my fellow countrymen, I may have become a little paranoid.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:07 am 

BokJock wrote:
rabble wrote:
BokJock wrote:

:shock:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :x

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:24 am 

#brokeahontas

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 am 

BokJock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

Yip!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:27 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

Rinky, you are being a little overly sensitive .......I am not referring to you.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:28 am 

Rinkals wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

:shock: :nod: :nod:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:29 am 

BokJock wrote:
rabble wrote:
BokJock wrote:

Doesn't make you a Stormers supporter................ :nod:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:33 am 

Chilli wrote:
BokJock wrote:
rabble wrote:
BokJock wrote:

Doesn't make you a Stormers supporter................ :nod:

Um.... :blush:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:39 am 

hang in there, weirdos; you'll get something right one day.

maybe you could watch reruns of the bush/blair or Obama/Cameron saccharin years, when the world was so much easier for you to understand.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:02 pm 

Stop lying Merry.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm 

merry! wrote:

hang in there, weirdos; you'll get something right one day.

maybe you could watch reruns of the bush/blair or Obama/Cameron saccharin years, when the world was so much easier for you to understand.

f**king hell, you managed to post without mentioning "fisa declas".

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm 

Trump economics via twitter. It doesn't help when he fucks up the very first word. Wharton will be hanging their heads in shame at the rest of it.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
34m34 minutes ago
More
Their is no reason for the U.S. Consumer to pay the Tariffs, which take effect on China today. This has been proven recently when only 4 points were paid by the U.S., 21 points by China because China subsidizes product to such a large degree. Also, the Tariffs can be.....

....completely avoided if you by from a non-Tariffed Country, or you buy the product inside the USA (the best idea). That’s Zero Tariffs. Many Tariffed companies will be leaving China for Vietnam and other such countries in Asia. That’s why China wants to make a deal so badly!...

..There will be nobody left in China to do business with. Very bad for China, very good for USA! But China has taken so advantage of the U.S. for so many years, that they are way ahead (Our Presidents did not do the job). Therefore, China should not retaliate-will only get worse!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:23 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Trump economics via twitter. It doesn't help when he fucks up the very first word. Wharton will be hanging their heads in shame at the rest of it.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
34m34 minutes ago
More
Their is no reason for the U.S. Consumer to pay the Tariffs, which take effect on China today. This has been proven recently when only 4 points were paid by the U.S., 21 points by China because China subsidizes product to such a large degree. Also, the Tariffs can be.....

....completely avoided if you by from a non-Tariffed Country, or you buy the product inside the USA (the best idea). That’s Zero Tariffs. Many Tariffed companies will be leaving China for Vietnam and other such countries in Asia. That’s why China wants to make a deal so badly!...

..There will be nobody left in China to do business with. Very bad for China, very good for USA! But China has taken so advantage of the U.S. for so many years, that they are way ahead (Our Presidents did not do the job). Therefore, China should not retaliate-will only get worse!

At least it appears to have permeated through his thick skull that "China" don't pay the tariffs.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:24 pm 

houtkabouter wrote:
Stop lying Merry.

Speaking of which, did we ever manage to clear up his claim of being retired?

I really wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's blagging it on the dole.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:30 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Stop lying Merry.

It doesn't matter.

At all.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:39 pm 

BokJock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

You're going to make me blush.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:40 pm 

RuggaBugga wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
34m34 minutes ago
More

At least it appears to have permeated through his thick skull that "China" don't pay the tariffs.

Has it. though?

He seems to be claiming that, of the 25 percentage points applied in tariffs, 21 are paid by China and only 4 by the American consumer.

It's entirely nonsensical: on the one hand he's claiming that China subsidises it's industry (in which he's probably correct), but he then claims that they'll close down factories in China and open them elsewhere because of the tariffs.

I suppose one shouldn't be surprised at his fiscal naivety, given that he didn't know what a Memorandum of Understanding was a few weeks ago.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 pm 

guy smiley wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Stop lying Merry.

It doesn't matter.

At all.

Of course it doesn't.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104691 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2415, 2416, 2417, 2418, 2419, 2420, 2421 ... 2618  Next