Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2423, 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429 ... 2560  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:24 am 

EverReady wrote:
Zico wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ono_LE6j55M

This happened months ago but I've only just seen it. The guy is such a f**king retard that he does something stupid everyday so stuff like this doesn't really follow him.

If this was an African dictator Fox News would be replaying and giggling at it for months.

In fairness the Chinese trade minister did laugh out loud at the f**king clown.

That is almost too much

He manages to outdo the caricatures of himself time and again. That's a real special talent right there.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:32 am 

houtkabouter wrote:
88imbo is here, he don’t stop, he never gives up, he just keeps on typing.

I am rightly pointing out that Iran isn’t Trumps failing, be critical where it’s due but making it everything takes the microscope from where it should be.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:41 am 

bimboman wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

I am rightly pointing out that Iran isn’t Trumps failing, be critical where it’s due but making it everything takes the microscope from where it should be.

why did every other nation that was party to the deal want the deal to continue and still do - you are a liar that lies all the time.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:43 am 

BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

why did every other nation that was party to the deal want the deal to continue and still do - you are a liar that lies all the time.

Even China and Russia were in agreement that Iran was abiding by the deal and wanted it to stay in force. One person unilaterally destroyed the deal and I'll give bimboboy a hint: he lives in a big white house in Washington.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:45 am 

BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

Because America was paying for it, and the other countries don’t have any skin in the game in the region. You might have noticed the lack of European will in Syria recently for example.

Also my opinion is what it is, there’s no lie there , that’s just lazy and stupid.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:47 am 

Kiwias wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

Even China and Russia were in agreement that Iran was abiding by the deal and wanted it to stay in force. One person unilaterally destroyed the deal and I'll give bimboboy a hint: he lives in a big white house in Washington.

Yeah Russia and China are honest players here. The deal was shit, it has to go.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:49 am 

bimboman wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

Because America was paying for it, and the other countries don’t have any skin in the game in the region. You might have noticed the lack of European will in Syria recently for example.

Also my opinion is what it is, there’s no lie there , that’s just lazy and stupid.

what were America paying for - you lying liar

Your opinion is the same as Trump's - he is a liar ergo you are lying

Last edited by BokJock on Fri May 24, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:50 am 

BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

Haha, you’re angry and stupid today.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:51 am 

bimboman wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:

ah, you're just trolling - carry on

Last edited by BokJock on Fri May 24, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:52 am 

bimboman wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:

That certainly does seem to be your standard response to any argument.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:53 am 

BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:

ah, just trolling - carry on

I don't think he is; I think he firmly believes it.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:13 am 

bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

So were all the parties to the agreement. One person thought it was shit but his reasoning is so obvious I won't insult your intelligence by stating it.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:15 am 

Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

So were all the parties to the agreement. One person thought it was shit but his reasoning is so obvious I won't insult your intelligence by stating it.

Yeah, just one person. :uhoh: that view is a perfect Trump derangement demonstration.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:23 am 

bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

Yeah, just one person. :uhoh: that view is a perfect Trump derangement demonstration.

I'm still trying to work out how the USA was paying for the Iran deal.

Sanctions were released on a chunk of Iranian money (estimates ranging from $18 million to $150 million, depending on who's making the claim) and the US returned a $1.7 million deposit for weapons that weren't shipped following the Iranian revolution. I agree that in Trump's business world he would regard that as his money - but it simply wasn't

I also don't recall any other GOP candidate wanting to withdraw from the agreement at the time. This is Trump's doing

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:26 am 

1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

And Saint if you don’t think the Iranian military expansion in recent times is related and a change we don’t want great. I do .

Last edited by bimboman on Fri May 24, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:29 am 

bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

It could have been 1.7 trillion - the US still wasn't paying for it

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:30 am 

bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

Sorry, yes. But either way, that was undeniably Iran's money

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:30 am 

bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

John's Bolton and McCain probably agreed too - they were wrong also

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 am 

bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

Do you ever remove your face from Trump's arse?

Last edited by Kiwias on Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 am 

Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

I think cash was the best way to deliver it as well. Come on let’s all be honest the deal was atrocious.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:32 am 

Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

How many other parties decided unilaterally to scrap it?

Again, I’ve explained why. Keep on cheering.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:33 am 

Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

Do you ever remove your face from Trump's arse?

As I stated , make the many correct criticisms and issues that need attention, making stuff up or going after right decisions weakens those efforts. Certainly nothing there supports Trump, your reply is a facile and incorrect .

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:43 am 

bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

You offered your opinion, one not shared by a majority of experts in the field. Keep on sucking his mushroom dick.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:02 am 

bimboman wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

I think cash was the best way to deliver it as well. Come on let’s all be honest the deal was atrocious.

What was atrocious about it? You keep saying that, you say that America paid for it (which we've just agreed now that they didn't), what exactly is the issue with it? Every other signatory to the deal thought it was a good deal.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:03 am 

Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

You offered your opinion, one not shared by a majority of experts in the field. Keep on sucking his mushroom dick.

See , you can’t look at anything sensibly. This is exactly the attitude which makes a second term more not less likely.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:04 am 

Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

What was atrocious about it? You keep saying that, you say that America paid for it (which we've just agreed now that they didn't), what exactly is the issue with it? Every other signatory to the deal thought it was a good deal.

It didn’t restrict their other military and regional expansive policies at all. The other signatories where either not invested in the region or in the case of Germany and France over the moon with themnew market.

America are paying in the region right now. I made no claim it was American money btw.

Last edited by bimboman on Fri May 24, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:04 am 

BokJock wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

John's Bolton and McCain probably agreed too - they were wrong also

John Bolton jerks off each morning as he imagines Iran being bombed.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am 

bimboman wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

It didn’t restrict their other military and regional expansive policies at all. The other signatories where either not invested in the region or in the case of Germany and France over the moon with themnew market.

America are paying in the region right now. I made no claim it was American money btw.

We're invested in the region. China and Russia are massively invested in the region

And you don't try and sign one single, enormous, agreement with this type of thing,. You take steps; in this case deal with the Nuclear issue a bit. Then once both parties are comfortable with the new arrangement, you move on to the next step. There was plenty of sanctions money in place still to encourage that movement.

Instead, the US withdrew and Iran regressed further back and is now possibly lashing out. Things are currently worse than before the agreement was first put in place - and that is directly at the doorstep of your hero. Even if he genuinely thought it was a bad deal and needed to be changed, THIS was not the way to do it.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:18 am 

Iran was being expansive before trump Saint. It was let of the leash and the cash went into that expansion.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:23 am 

bimboman wrote:
Iran was being expansive before trump Saint. It was let of the leash and the cash went into that expansion.

I know - but like I said, you don;t try and do everything all at once, especially when there was fundamentally no real diplomatic relationship to start with,

So you do things one at a time. Pretty much everybody agreed that the Nuclear piece was the most important thing to address, so that's what you start with.

If you try and do one big deal to cover anything you end up not doing any deal at all.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:25 am 

Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I know - but like I said, you don;t try and do everything all at once, especially when there was fundamentally no real diplomatic relationship to start with,

So you do things one at a time. Pretty much everybody agreed that the Nuclear piece was the most important thing to address, so that's what you start with.

If you try and do one big deal to cover anything you end up not doing any deal at all.

I’d agree with one thing at a time if that’s what the deal had been.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am 

bimboman wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:

The thing about one thing at a time is that there's gaps between each stage. The action Trump should have taken was to build on the previous agreement - offering further reductions of sanctions in return for curbing expansionist tendencies, or whatever specific next step he wanted to address. But each deal is a self contained deal in it's own right that you complete, allow to settle down, then move on.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:20 am 

Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:

The thing about one thing at a time is that there's gaps between each stage. The action Trump should have taken was to build on the previous agreement - offering further reductions of sanctions in return for curbing expansionist tendencies, or whatever specific next step he wanted to address. But each deal is a self contained deal in it's own right that you complete, allow to settle down, then move on.

Bimbo is the arch Brexiteer on the bored - fixing things that are wrong in a current deal is completely alien to him.

If certain things aren't working but the main goal of the deal is - what you should definitely always do is rip the whole thing up

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:03 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Trump planning to pardon soldiers awaiting trial for war crimes & murder apparently.

Good to know in this world of fuzzy morals you can always rely on Trump to be a massive piece of shit.

When I heard that I was shocked. Will this play well with the troops? I mean these guys were turned in by their fellow soldiers. What about if you saw a guy killing a kid for fun now? What motivation is there for someone to risk their career to turn in a bad apple?

This is all sorts of fucked up.

Yeah, you'll get some people who won't look past the surface of it and just see the farce as 'supporting the troops', no matter how blindly this support is. Many others are pissed though. There's a pretty lengthy facebook discussion going on among a lot of ex-mil guys and the disgust at this is palpable among the majority of them.

The SEAL one, Chief Gallagher is yet to stand trial, but is accused of murdering a wounded prisoner and posing with the body, as well as non-combatant civilians. There's enough evidence for that to go to trial, and those accusations are pretty damn serious. There are pretty strict rules about this sort of thing and you'll find a lot of service personnel don't want to be seen as part of any group that is not held to any sense of honour.
What really strikes home though, is that it was his own SEAL team who turned him in and will bear witness against him. THEY understood that he had broken the rules of combat and had the strength of character to draw the line in the sand. Where the hell do they stand now? They've taken a stand, and are now effectively having the rug pulled out from under them for doing so. They've been completely hung out to dry. There needs to be a trial so they can back up their charges against one of their own (a decision they wouldn't have taken lightly). Unless they have fabricated the whole thing to frame their TL, they are the troops who need to be supported right now, not Chief Gallagher. Unless there is an actual trial, the truth will not be known.

Bit if a development going on with the Chief Gallagher saga. His lawyer is now Marc Mukasey, who is also now one of the personal lawyers of a certain Donald Jehosephat Trump.

I wonder if one of our legal geniuses here can expound on the ethics of having two clients, one who may potentially pardon the other?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... ial-pardon

I've finally twigged why this alleged fukknuckle has been causing my brain to itch.
Chief.
Gallagher.

The Super Rugby team I support:

Dammit.

One of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children just compared pardoning this guy to taking a steaming dump on the Stars and Stripes... there is a lot of bad feeling about giving this guy a free pass.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:16 pm 

Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:

It is amazing that a clear, concise description of the situation still is unable to convince bimbo that he is wrong.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:51 pm 

So considering how to terrorist acts by white offenders are more often than not labelled as hate crimes and the offender described as a little boy lost, while Muslim ones are terrorism regardless of the circumstances, I can't wait to see how people will behave and what will happen now that the original white boy lost is out and unrepentant about literally taking up arms against the US.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/america ... years.html

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:54 pm 

You are reaching there a bit, mate

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm 

Kiwias wrote:
Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:

It is amazing that a clear, concise description of the situation still is unable to convince bimbo that he is wrong.

Bimbo is Sarah Huckleberry Dim Sanders, and I claim my free ex-Jeremy Kyle Show Lie Detector machine.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:08 pm 

Saint wrote:
bimboman wrote:
1.7 billion wasn’t it ?

Not to the likes of Bimbo. But ask them about Farmer's medical bill and they go silent.

They will ignore all through diplomatic analysis and explanation to get to what they believe. We live in a world where an idiots opinion is as valid as your facts because he believes in it as deeply.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
So considering how to terrorist acts by white offenders are more often than not labelled as hate crimes and the offender described as a little boy lost, while Muslim ones are terrorism regardless of the circumstances, I can't wait to see how people will behave and what will happen now that the original white boy lost is out and unrepentant about literally taking up arms against the US.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/america ... years.html

Really? :lol: :lol: which tv channels are you watching ?

Please guys don't quote bimbo and his ludicrous comments, he already made an arse of himself in the brexit thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2423, 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429 ... 2560  Next