Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101040 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430, 2431, 2432 ... 2526  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 pm 

Fat Old Git wrote:
merry! wrote:

don't you ever get tired of being played?

Merry! thinks it's others being played. :lol:

And you guys think he's stopped being entertaining!

I don't think I ever found that level of delusion entertaining, to be frank;

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 pm 

What a massive arse.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.

Oh Jesus that is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc

Where did you dig that one out from?

The deepest recesses...Merdey's withering "Your Mates" retort triggered some subconscious response of, "That's You, that is..."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:54 am 

Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
Kushner Cos. got a $800 million federally backed loan to buy apartments. Jared Kushner, the company’s former head, is a senior White House adviser. https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/ ... 90523.html

6:00 PM - May 24, 2019

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:26 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
Kushner Cos. got a $800 million federally backed loan to buy apartments. Jared Kushner, the company’s former head, is a senior White House adviser. https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/ ... 90523.html

6:00 PM - May 24, 2019

It really is ridiculous - so blatant.

On a similar note - remember that table of folders totally filled with important documents that Trump had some supposed account/lawyer wheel out to show that he had given up control of his company :lol: :lol:

Did Jimmy Carter ever get his peanut farm back?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:36 am 

The Australian election has demonstrated as clearly as anything Trump will win in 2020. The same thing is happening across the Western world.

Kind of hoping Biden wins the Dem nomination so a good 2024 candidate isn't ruined.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:05 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
What a massive arse.

There is a sumo wrestler there as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:34 am 

Bindi wrote:
The Australian election has demonstrated as clearly as anything Trump will win in 2020. The same thing is happening across the Western world.

Kind of hoping Biden wins the Dem nomination so a good 2024 candidate isn't ruined.

I'm pretty sure that by 2020 the Australian elections will be nothing but a distant, lingering memory in the minds of most American voters, there won't be too much influence or indication from that direction.

There's so much still to play out, 23 people running for Democratic nominee.. wait for it, and now there's 24. So much water still to flow under the bridge:

- We still haven't found out that Kamala Isis Harris was born in Kenya.
- The Bernie Sanders sex tape hasn't been released yet.
- Elizabeth Warren hasn't gone on a shooting spree in Tuscaloosa.
- Trump hasn't yet spotted that a gay candidate has a name starting with 'Butt'.
- The Bill De Blasio bandwagon hasn't yet left the station and he isn't yet at a 97% approval rating.

Trump is a (very) known quantity, and most people have a fairly definite opinion on him. About 52% of voters say they'd never vote for him. It'll all come down to who the Dems run with, how they run it, and how fired up either side get their voters. It's gonna hinge more on how the Dems run than anything, as it stands right now.

And once again, I'm just going to repeat, I'm never, ever going to underestimate the ability of the Democrats to sabotage their own election chances. (And running Biden would be an excellent start at self-sabotage)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:43 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:49 am 

Apparently Trump does not agree with John Bolton

Quote:
We aren't looking for regime change - I just want to make that clear. We are looking for no nuclear weapons," Trump told reporters during a news conference with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo.

"I really believe that Iran would like to make a deal, and I think that's very smart of them, and I think that's a possibility to happen," he said.

"It has a chance to be a great country with the same leadership."

Rumour has it that Iran did make a deal that Trump broke.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:14 am 

Kiwias wrote:

Quote:
We aren't looking for regime change - I just want to make that clear. We are looking for no nuclear weapons," Trump told reporters during a news conference with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo.

"I really believe that Iran would like to make a deal, and I think that's very smart of them, and I think that's a possibility to happen," he said.

You have it all wrong, America paid them billions and billions of dollars of tax payer money but Iran still launched a nuclear missile.

Trump had no choice

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:18 am 

The also tried to have some influence in the region they live in. Don't they know only the US is allowed to do that?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:30 am 

The Orange moron keeps creating problems hoping to find one he can then solve and declare victory on. Not a new political strategy but Drumpf couldn't think his way through a coherent sentence nevermind something Machiavellian like that and instead he just creates bigger and bigger problems.

His supporters love it though because to them his inability to fix anything looks like he's being tough. f**king idiots. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:39 am 

And now to our man in the Iranian trenches.

Bimbo, what’s the news from the frontline?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:09 am 

Zico wrote:
The Orange moron keeps creating problems hoping to find one he can then solve and declare victory on. Not a new political strategy but Drumpf couldn't think his way through a coherent sentence nevermind something Machiavellian like that and instead he just creates bigger and bigger problems.

His supporters love it though because to them his inability to fix anything looks like he's being tough. f**king idiots. :lol:

Give him some credit - he categorically ended all the issues with North Korea

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!

11:01 AM - Jun 13, 2018

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:45 am 

It gets better - the orange shitgibbon is circumventing congress by declaring a(nother) fake emergency to permit a huge sale of arms and weapons to the Saudis.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:15 am 

He did manage to stop the first Mexican Zombie apocalypse,

or at least I assume he did - it was all over one of the news channels about how it was going to be the end of America and then they just stopped talking about it.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:06 am 

Kiwias wrote:

Quote:

There will be zero trust from Iran that any future deals with the US will be honoured now. By all accounts they'd played ball (while still being nasty little shits in non-nuclear matters of course), and they still got slapped down. This is going to have a serious impact on anything further, even with competent negotiators trying to bring them to the table.

UNfortunately it'll have yet again allowed the hardliners to further secure their grip on power, there's nothing like a healthy dose of fear-politics to make a population obedient or at least excuse further shows of authority. This is a travesty as Iran has been ripe for a velvet revolution for a long time. Especially in the cities, there are large numbers of people dying to move on from this hardline regime. Unfortunately, parking an American Carrier Group off the coast and having an increasingly unhinged President tweet direct threats at their nation makes it very easy to quash any of the reformist attempts at change.

This is another entirely manufactured crisis from the Trump administration that may have some serious, deadly consequences.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:31 am 

This might be a little out there, but I'm beginning to think that Trump might not have actually made America great again.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:37 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

Quote:

There will be zero trust from Iran that any future deals with the US will be honoured now. By all accounts they'd played ball (while still being nasty little shits in non-nuclear matters of course), and they still got slapped down. This is going to have a serious impact on anything further, even with competent negotiators trying to bring them to the table.

UNfortunately it'll have yet again allowed the hardliners to further secure their grip on power, there's nothing like a healthy dose of fear-politics to make a population obedient or at least excuse further shows of authority. This is a travesty as Iran has been ripe for a velvet revolution for a long time. Especially in the cities, there are large numbers of people dying to move on from this hardline regime. Unfortunately, parking an American Carrier Group off the coast and having an increasingly unhinged President tweet direct threats at their nation makes it very easy to quash any of the reformist attempts at change.

This is another entirely manufactured crisis from the Trump administration that may have some serious, deadly consequences.

Because Iran have spent the last 5 years so peacefully...

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:43 am 

Fat Old Git wrote:
This might be a little out there, but I'm beginning to think that Trump might not have actually made America great again.

It always struck me as a little odd that the reply to his MAGA rallies wasn't just a constant retort that America was already, and has always been great. That kind of schtick would play very well with the types of Americans who are into this sort of rousing stuff, and also drive home the point that Donald is being really quite unpatriotic by implying that America was not currently great.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:41 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Because Iran have spent the last 5 years so peacefully...

Put your reading glasses on before you spout bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:47 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:

It always struck me as a little odd that the reply to his MAGA rallies wasn't just a constant retort that America was already, and has always been great. That kind of schtick would play very well with the types of Americans who are into this sort of rousing stuff, and also drive home the point that Donald is being really quite unpatriotic by implying that America was not currently great.

Well.... they did have a black president, which - to many of his supporters - would suggest a country in decline.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:56 pm 

4071 wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:

Well.... they did have a black president, which - to many of his supporters - would suggest a country in decline.

How dare you, what makes you come to the conclusion that racists would vote for Trump. He has not done or said a single thing that could be considered racist (apparently)

He is also friends with Kanye, so that is all the proof you need

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:58 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyo2zpFVvoA

Kim playing Trump for a fool :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:10 pm 

Somebody just showed him a map of where North Korea is...

"North Korea is all waterfront property" :lol: :lol: :lol:

what an absolute buffoon

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:20 pm 

Stable genius

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:25 am 

Was he doing that to make up for saying that he didn't care about 'small' ballistic missile tests by North Korea that would understandably be of fairly high concern to a nation not a million miles away from North Korea?

Next we'll be finding out how badly he cheated during his round of golf with PM Abe.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:06 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
What a massive arse.

There is a sumo wrestler there as well.

I just read that the Trophy is a fake that Trump got made and brought with him to try and show up the PM's trophy that is traditionally given. I mean really.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:33 pm 

Other than CNN losing millions...anything new happening in the world of liberal tears these days?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:37 pm 

I have been too upset about the CNN thing to care about anything else tbh

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:05 pm 

BokJock wrote:
I have been too upset about the CNN thing to care about anything else tbh

:lol: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:06 pm 

Mueller speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0SJ6wiIDHg

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:28 pm 

Mueller wrote:
We conducted an independent criminal investigation and reported the results to the attorney general, as required by department regulations. The attorney general then concluded that it was appropriate to provide our report to Congress and to the American people. At one point in time, I requested that certain portions of the report be released and the attorney general preferred to make — preferred to make the entire report public all at once and we appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public. And I certainly do not question the attorney general's good faith in that decision.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/29/robert-mueller-statement-russia-investigation-text-transcript-1346453

:?

hmmm....the weirdos assured us barr was up to no good.

maybe they were just dreaming again.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:08 pm 

“If we were confident that the president did not commit a crime we would have said so”

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:28 pm 

So Donny has gone from "completely exonerated" to "insufficient evidence". Oddly enough, Mueller has said neither of these things

Quote:
Nothing changes from the Mueller Report. There was insufficient evidence and therefore, in our Country, a person is innocent. The case is closed! Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:20 pm 

"Not guilty by default" is some campaign slogan

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:26 pm 

To paraphrase

"if trump was guilty we couldn't say so and would have to make the statement we are making right now but if he was not guilty we would make a different statement"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:53 pm 

MrJonno wrote:
To paraphrase

"if trump was guilty we couldn't say so and would have to make the statement we are making right now but if he was not guilty we would make a different statement"

Yep. This.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:55 pm 

:)

fat chance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101040 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430, 2431, 2432 ... 2526  Next